Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Find This Book! (Selia Harlot)

Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Guild : SaberTooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Star Job: Find This Book! (Selia Harlot)

Post by Silent Killer 11th February 2013, 4:14 pm

Selia had just entered Peace Village. It was a quiet little town, ok, little wasn't the right word. It was huge. As she walked inside, her pet, Grim, walked out with her. He looked at her, walking besides her, his long dark cape flowing behind him. What are we doing in this place? there is no fightning, its called peace village, boring. *Thump* Hey, what the... Selia had stopped walking. We are here. she said as she began walking again towards the front door of the building. She put her hand on the door, and knocked 3 times. Ma'am, we are here for the quest... she said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Find This Book! (Selia Harlot) FIoVukM
    Till C-rank 070/150
    Till completion: 00070/75000 EXP

Selia Harlots Theme Song:
    Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Star Re: Job: Find This Book! (Selia Harlot)

Post by Silent Killer 11th February 2013, 4:20 pm

As the door opened the Women walked out. She was in a wheel chair. She was wearing an oxygen mask and smiled at her. Hello young girl. the women said, her eyes covered by her winkles. She slowly handed her a letter. You are here about the quest? right? she asked her. Selia shook her head. Yes ma'am. she said with a smile. She then took the letter. The Women turned around. I don't mean to make this short, but i have want to finish a book before you return with this one. she then rolled back in her house, and closed the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Till C-rank 070/150

Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Silent Killer 11th February 2013, 6:29 pm

Wait but... she looked at the closed door in front of her. Where is the book store. As she turned around she began to search. I say, we break in there, steal her money, and be on our marry way. Selia looked at the little death demon. It was beginning to annoy her, but she didn't let it get to her. She slowly got up and turned around. Um, no. We will not be doing that. She then began to walk down the stairs. We are finding this library if it kills me. she looked back at Grim. No pun intended.

Till C-rank 070/150

Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Silent Killer 11th February 2013, 6:55 pm

Selia smiled as she began to keep walking. Maybe, maybe not. she said with a smile.
    After about a few minutes of walking, Grim looked at her. I say, we kill all of these people and destroy all the buildings till we find this library. *Smack*. Selia smacked him in the back of his head. Can you not read. It said, and i quote, "Do not harm or destroy ANYTHING" she then starred into his red eyes. Bad boy. he shook his head. Well fine then Buzz kill... Selia then stopped once again. Stop doing that. Its so weird. She smiled. Pushing open the door to the building in front of her. We're here.

Till C-rank 070/150

Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Silent Killer 11th February 2013, 7:07 pm

As she walked inside she looked around. The room was filled with all sorts of people Although mainly only 2 different Age groups. Children under 10, and elderly over 60. She looked down at Grim.
    No. No. I demand to not be put in that. but it was already late. She had already picked him up, and put him in her backpack. This is stupid. he told her. She shook her head. She then reached in her pocket and took out the note that the Client had given to her. She opened it up and looked at it, it said only one thing.
    "LeGenD"

Till C-rank 070/150

Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Silent Killer 11th February 2013, 7:19 pm

She began to look around. When she got this quest, she thought it would be easy. and how wrong she was. This library was huge. It was like, half the size of her old house, which was over 100 anchors of land itself, not counting the graveyard, the studio, the garden, the maze, and the school (her and her sisters only, yet the size of a normal school).
    The library had about 3 levels. It was going to take her awhile to find this book. She walked over to the furthest corner. I have no idea what this book is even about, so that narrows the possible places it could be in to, the whole Library. she said with a huff, and then, she got started.

Till C-rank 070/150

Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Silent Killer 11th February 2013, 7:38 pm

Selia was at the last book shelf of the first floor. She was looking at books. Larry goes home, Leona to the rescue, The mystical adventures of Lilly, she shook her head. This is all so stupid. she told herself. As she got to the end of the line she slid down the book shelf. Damn it. So i can rule out the first floor... she looked up. So bored. as she tilted her head back down she saw something in the corner of her eyes. Your kidding me... THERE IS A SEARCH DESK! She leaped up, rushing over to the desk. I need help! please. she asked the librarian standing at the desk

Till C-rank 070/150

Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Silent Killer 11th February 2013, 7:45 pm

As the Librarian looked up she pointed to the other side of the desk. There was a long line of people. Please stand in the back of the line. When you are first i will talk to you then, ok. she said with a smile. As she walked to the back of the line. At least 15 people were waiting in front of her.
    The line slowly moved but eventually she was first.
    How may i help you? the librarian asked her. She looked at her. I need to find a book. she took the letter back out. Its called LeGenD. With a Capital L, G, and D. the librarian shook her head. Ok, please give me 1 sec and will look that up for you.

Till C-rank 070/150

Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Silent Killer 12th February 2013, 2:22 pm

It seemed like time had stopped as the Librarian checked for the book. It had only been 10 seconds, but that a really long time. The Librarian stuck her head up and smiled. Your just in luck. she told Selia. We have one copy of it and it was turned back in today. it should be... she looked bakc at her computer. On the third floor. Selia stood shocked. The though of her doing what she had just done, 2 more times mad her almost cry. The Librarian handed her a ticket. It is already checked out in your name. As soon as you find it, you can leave. she said smiling. Selia shook her head and ran upstairs.
    As she got up there she stopped. Hello? she asked the women standing in front of her. t was another Librarian, except this one was much younger then the first one. By at least 20 or 30 years. She handed Selia a book titled, "LeGenD" Selia smiled. Thank you so much! she yelled, grabbing the book and running back down.

Till C-rank 070/150

Silent Killer
    Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Silent Killer 12th February 2013, 6:06 pm

Selia flew out of the Library. This quest had taken her much longer then she thought, and it was to the point of annoyance. As soon as she got onto the street she stopped. She took out Grim from her backpack. Well its about freaking time! he snapped as he saw her sprint away. Hey! wait for me! he said galloping after her.
    About after 5 minutes of running Selia stopped. Grim walked by panting. Is this the house? Selia looked at Grim. Grim, we were just here, how do you not remember what the house looked like. As she knocked on the door the old women in the wheel chair appeared.
    She looked at the book and her mouth opened up. She then grabbed the book. Thank you so much. I just finished the book i started earlier. she handed the jewels to Selia, and slammed the door once again in her face. As Selia turned around she looked stunned. Your welcome... she shuddered to herself. She then began to walk back to the train station.

Finished...

Till C-rank 070/150

Borro
    Borro

Moderator- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fate and Games, Rules and Luck
    Second Skill: Muscles!
    Third Skill:

Post by Borro 12th February 2013, 6:13 pm

Approved

Job: Find This Book! (Selia Harlot) Nq4tx2
    Because my magic is confusing, here is the link for all those who need to reference it https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2165-borro-magic#26678

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 4:28 am