Birthday: January 14
Special Characteristics: Has a greatsword on his back.
Personality: Leonard is an orphan, never knowing who his true family was, raised by blacksmiths in another country that was raided. He sneaked his way into the raider's ship and awoke in a port in Fiore, he wandered and trained until he was ready to face the raiders again. Heavily injured by this, he was found by a mysterious figure, a mage. He furthered Leonard's training to the point that was able to face off against a rampaging, mindless dragon. Giving himself the surname Dragonbane.
Serious to almost every matter, especially in battle, Leonard rarely holds back even against his co-guild members. Despite that, he has great concern for them and will fight to protect them. His humor is not diminished by his great seriousness and can be slack off most of the time. His heart may be as soft as his blades are hard. The only thing that binds him are the rules of the guild which he strictly implements, though there are times when he breaks them, especially when it is what he thinks is best for his co-guild members, and his honor binds him as well. None has yet to waver his sense of justice as he believes that the nothing is above its pursuit, his years of battle has also sharpened his intellect so as to be prepared for every scenario and has crafted many special weapons to calculate the perfect approach to a battle, still, his most ideal approach is charging in through the front.
For many years, the people of Fiore looked up to the hero he was, always defending the land and being a father figure to most despite his youth. However, this all changed recently after knowing of his true parentage. The light he was known for dimmed, and the justice he brought, became violent. Preferring seclusion and few words, he would describe himself as an agent of balance rather than the agent of light and good the people knew him to be. Yet he is still a hero of the people, just a different kind, for he still talks about hope and redemption a lot. That we are always who we choose to be, it was never up to whatever hell you were came out of.
- Fairy Tail - his second family after the blacksmiths. The family he created. It was his pride and he has always stood to its defense, and in extension, the people of Magnolia.
- Swords - He was surrounded with many melee weapons during his childhood but he favored the sword above all. Perfectly balanced, swift and strong, he has forged numerous signature weapons not surprisingly, most were swords.
- Relaxing - Peace is hard to come by living life the way he does. So he cherishes the few moments he can relax and enjoy peace.
- Jerks - He believes jerks turn out to be the kind people that end up on the pointy end of a sword. As such he despises them and the choices they have made to become as such. But as a believer of redemption, he strives to change their path, giving them a second chance. And hope.
- Dark Guilds - Numerous times they have invaded his home and lead mages astray, the exact opposite of what Leonard wants and that he could never understand why they do what they do.
- Chaos - He's getting too old for the shit chaos brings and everytime, he doesn't like what it brings.
- A strong enemy - It is uncommon to find an opponent that could match Leonard, and the stronger they are, the more he is fired up to kill them.
- Protecting others - The innocent must not suffer from the conflicts of others which is why saving them had always been his first priority for they are the hope of the future. The more of them there are, the fewer, evil is.
- Fairy Tail - He has always done what he has done for Fairy Tail, he has laid down his life more than once for this family of his.
- Acnologia - The ancient dragon of the apocalypse claims many lives and it is what it is because it is is inherent in its nature, not by logical choice. And knowing that such creature is purely evil, what else could this good earth be hiding that is Just. Plain. Evil.
- Wizard Saints - He respects them that much. Mages who control incredible awesome power that the strongest are looked up to as gods. Who knows what they are capable of?
- Cast out of Fairy Tail - A father never wants to see the day that he'll be hated by his own family, the mere thought of it crushes his soul.
Hair: Black hair that is waved to the right.
Skin Tone:Asian skin tone
Appearance: A man with normal build that has a gauntlet on his left arm. He wears black slacks and a black shirt with some brown leather armor on it mainly on and near the shoulders. His footwear are gray iron-plated boots. He has a greatsword on his back that is as large as him.
Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: A black tattoo on his back
Last edited by Sir Leonard on 31st July 2019, 11:14 am; edited 4 times in total