Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chaos Star Magic

emeraldchaos
    emeraldchaos

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : infinty hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: chaos star magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaos Star Magic Empty Chaos Star Magic

Post by emeraldchaos 3rd June 2017, 11:54 pm

Primary Magic: Chaos Star Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: A type of magic that allows Kino to call upon the dark forces of the cosmos which then  allows him to shape it to fit his needs from being a ranged attack to a stall for allies chaos star is always changing allowing Kino to adapt to whatever situation he find himself in. upon using chaos star magic Kino floods his body with what he has dubbed the chaos flow which he uses to from his attacks from the chaos  flow has a few drawback however including the fact that if not careful his magic can hurt his allies so Kino has never pushed himself for fear of hurting others.
    Strengths and Weaknesses:

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

Spells:
    D Rank Spells:

Spell Fusions:

Last edited by emeraldchaos on 26th June 2017, 2:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Chaos Star Magic Empty Re: Chaos Star Magic

Post by Aura 19th June 2017, 3:30 am

Hello there, I'm Aura and I'll be your grading moderator today. First of all I'm grateful to you for being so patient with me, and wanted to thank you for fixing your template as well.

Without further ado, let the grading commence! Any changes needed will be in this trippin' color.

emeraldchaos wrote:Primary Magic: Chaos Star Magic
    Description: A type of magic that allows Kino to call upon the dark forces of the cosmos which then  allows him to shape it to fit his needs from being a ranged attack to a stall for allies chaos star is always changing allowing Kino to adapt to whatever situation he find himself in. upon using chaos star magic Kino floods his body with what he has dubbed the chaos flow which he uses to from his attacks from the chaos  flow has a few drawback however including the fact that if not careful his magic can hurt his allies so Kino has never pushed himself for fear of hurting others.
    You're short on one more strength, which will also need you to add another weakness, due to the amount of weaknesses always have to exceed your strengths.

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

Spells:
    D Rank Spells:

Spell Fusions:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Chaos Star Magic GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

emeraldchaos
    emeraldchaos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by emeraldchaos 19th June 2017, 6:50 am

hello aura i went ahead and edited the magic for you since i am new if it is not a problem id like to keep my uas the same way as it is easier for me to read them and understand them
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 26th June 2017, 1:02 pm

A last few changes and we'll be ready to approve this~

emeraldchaos wrote:Primary Magic: Chaos Star Magic

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

Spells:
    D Rank Spells:

Spell Fusions:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Chaos Star Magic GWsGXSQ

emeraldchaos
    emeraldchaos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaos Star Magic Empty edited

Post by emeraldchaos 26th June 2017, 1:26 pm

hi aura thanks for getting back to me i have changed the magic to fit into the changes you asked me to make if you could get back to me thanks a bunch
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 26th June 2017, 2:28 pm

Chaos Star Magic NUWp39U

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Chaos Star Magic GWsGXSQ

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:56 pm