Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica]

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hollowed Summons
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] Empty Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica]

Post by Vlad 8th August 2016, 6:09 pm

Job Shit:

WC: 1040 | Total: 1040 | Out of: 9000

Corcus; the capital of Fiore. The only place in which the King, and his family, reside. This was the center all sort of official business. Aristocrats were all that existed in this corner of Fiore, that is until the Grand Master Games came around... whenever that would be. If only it was being held at this moment; they would have the best excuse to be here, literally. Having the guise of being a member of some team for the Grand Magic Games would have given them, basically, unlimited access. Well, as it so happens, it was not actually being held anytime soon; alas, this job was of such importance that it could not wait until the destined date. This was the setting Vlad, and the newcomer mage, found themselves.

Letting out a slight sigh Vlad would look up to the sky, it was a bright day. There was not a single cloud in the sky; there was, essentially, no shadows to be seen. It was as though the sun was an omniscient being, shinning down where it detected any sort of resilience. The closest organization to this was that of the Magic Council and the Legal guilds; using brute strength they would hunt down all signs of resilience. Listening to not a single plea, they would slaughter countless "dark" mages, and their guilds. This was the world that Vlad was very much accustomed to. He hated this corruption, this was what he would fight against. This was, in all honesty, the main reason he had gone and joined Tarturus. Sure, after his encounter with Basilisk Fang he was put off from joining another guild, but this place seemed to have some strength. While, he did not want to talk down on Basilisk Fang, he did not sense much power; having defeated their ace in a single motion, he was unimpressed. Walking down the unpaved road these were the thoughts that filled the mans head; it was what had captivated him for the last two nights. Change. It was coming, and to be frank, it had already began.

As he continued his journey down the road he had another thought disrupt his seemingly serine flow of thoughts; Who is this newcomer? Will I be babysitting this brat? I hope they can handle themselves, and if it is a female. Please, let her not be PMSing. If there is a Deity, this is all I ask for today. We rarely converse, it is always one sided, so just do this for me man. Chick? Whatever, it doesn't matter. Not like anyone can hear this anyway. He sighed. 

He did not question the man who had given him the job, simply nodded and waved him off. The only reason he even accepted this job was to destroy any, and all, evidence that Tarturus was still active; this was best as he was not associated with the guild; it let him do deeds like this without drawing any attention to the guild. Where was I to meet this damned noob? Meh... He chuckled, to be honest, he was not sure he needed the help. 

Looking into the distance he could see the building, though he would first find a small village. He would get to have some fun, at least. Maybe he would even draw attention to this little town, lower the security of the place; make it a tad easier to be done. Well, either way, it would be finished within three hours. He was sure of that. 

Cracking his knuckles he would pick up a scythe from a nearby farmland, he was sure they wouldn't miss it. Twirling the scythe as he walked down the street, he had an idea as to what he would do! He would paint the town red, as they say. Whistling the tune of "Another One Bites the Dust" as he strolled through town he would raise his eyebrow as a young child approached the male. Bending over he patted her head, turning her around, and giving her a light push; this was simply a courtesy. She did not have to be a part of this. While, some people believed illegal mages to simply massacre without a reason, this was false; at least for Vlad. Each life he took had a reason, a greater purpose. Sure, it was not a legal way to do things, but who said he cared? He took these lives because it led to a path of least resistance for Vlad. 

He would not take many lives, maybe two. Three? Eh, who cared. Knocking on the door of one of the smaller houses he would wait for an answer; as the door opened he kicked forward, causing the young male to stumble backwards. The look of bewilderment quickly degraded to that of fear; he would, without a doubt, recognize Vlad. The Coming Storm; the man who did as he pleased. The man would try to escape, how cute. As he did this Azriel would enter from the same exit he was attempting to flee through. Slashing forward Azriel simply severed the mans Jugular. "Clean, quick. A+!" Vlad chuckled. Walking upstairs he would open the door to the bedroom, rushing in he; as he did so he let out a furry of slashes, three of which would eviscerate the female. It was over, the deed done. Walking out he did not look back at the female, who now had her intestines covering the ground, nor the man who had lost his throat. "Azriel, you are pretty useful; I appreciate that." He laughed.

Now, having tossed aside the run down scythe he had found on the farmland, he would continue his journey. Another mile or so was all it took, and he was on the outskirts of the building. Walking around said building took him all of twenty minutes, as he finished he would notice someone had just arrived, it looked to be his assistant. "Well, took you long enough. Who are you? Name, please." He stated, looking the girl over. She was proportioned well, easy on the eyes. Fun to look at. "Well, anyway, you shall decide on our entrance. This will be your exam. Let me see how you think, nooby." He chuckled.

HP: 200 | MP: 100
    Vlad's Defiance: +25% dmg resistance
    Death's Blessing: +20% dmg
    Soul Resonance: +10% dmg
    Deaths Consumption: +3% MP/post
    Soul Link
    Abilities used: 

I will bite you to death.

Wont you let me have a taste?

It shouldn't hurt that much...

credit to nat of adoxography2.0.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank
    Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Partner : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,073,407

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Flow
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] Empty Re: Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica]

Post by Mythica 8th August 2016, 7:22 pm

How long had it been? A month? Maybe two? Mythica couldn't remember, and she didn't really care. Not now at least. If she had been acting normal the girl may have shown greater interest, but of course this wasn't the case. Or was it? She had been under the influence of Laplas for so long now, maybe this WAS her normal self now. Oh well, no one would know either way. Especially not the men who had fallen into her little trap. Hidden away in the dark allyway, far from any busy streets, Mythica stood. A crooked grin across her lip. She stood still, with a hand on her hip. She was dressed in her battle gear. Ironic to say the least, as it looked more like an outfit someone would wear to a fancy gathering. the long black dress with orange frills. A black and orange bonnet across her head, holding her uneven twin tails in place. The thing that stood out the most however was her golden clock eye. It faintly glowed in the darkness.

Across from her, near 3 feet away was a giant floating, golden clock. It's edges ripped through reality itself, fading off into a red ripple, before disappearing completely. The two large hour and minute hands of said clock were tightly wrapped around a rather unfortunate fellow. His brow sweat furiously, as his muffled screams could only be heard by the girl herself. She made sure of that. As the minute hand of the clock situated itself across his mouth, leaving only his nose for air. Mythica said nothing, but gave a satisfied "Hmph!" Sound, before skipping backwards, and sitting on an old empty box. Kicking her legs in the air slowly as suddenly a large flintlock manifested in her hand. She carefully tended to it, pretending to ignore the scene around her... It was an utter mess. For the most part, it was blood. Streaks of blood on the stone ground, and on the walls of the buildings around them. Some depicted handprints. Unlucky victims who tried desperately to grab hold of something before being dragged to their demise... But the six mutulated bodies around the dark alleyway were evidence that none had escaped. All were killed with bullet holes. Each and everyone had a single large hole in their heads. Well, save for the final survivor. Mythica decided to have some "fun" before the clock struck three, telling her it was time to go.

"Heheh, I wonder if you thought this was going to be easy." Mythica said suddenly, giggling. She quickly stood off from the box, loading her flintlock as she she slowly meandered her way over to the man who was secured tightly by her shackles. "I mean after all, I was a helpless little girl who wandered too far from home, right?" She questioned, not expecting an answer as the man's sweat got more intense. "I guess it looked that way, up until three minutes ago? Ehhhh... What can I tell? I wasn't counting the clock." She giggled again, before raising the pistol to his head. Smiling a look of insanity. "Oh, wait. That was YOUR job wasn't it." She said again. Suddenly, the metal bindings tightened significantly. The man's muffled yells grew more intense as bloodstains began to appear around the restraints constricting him. Until suddenly, blood poured out his mouth, and covered the edges of the clock hand concealing it. He stopped moving...

The clock suddenly vanished, and his body fell motionless on the ground. A pool of red liquid forming underneath. With that, Mythica smiled and took out a small silver object from her side. A pocket watch ticked silenty. Well, it was that time wans't it? She was supposed to meet someone for a job. The flintlock suddenly vanished from her hand. She didn't even need to fire. Moments later, she appeared on one of the more busy streets. A different outfit she had been wearing. A bright smile on the young girl's face. She wore a black buttoned shirt with a red ribbon around its collar. Her hair was now tied into two even twin tails, and her yellow clock eye was completely concealed by the long black bangs that hung over the left side of her face.

It didn't take her long to make it to the meeting point. There the girl rounded the corner of the building to see her playmate. Before she could say anything to the black haired man, he spoke up first. Ignoring his comment on the time it took for her to arrive, she went straight to his question? Or was it a statement. She couldn't be sure. "I'm Mythica! I'm so happy to make your acquaintanceship mister...?" She questioned through a bright smile. She could already tell working with this man was going to be fun. "I think we should go underneath. This building was an old wear house back in the day, there seems to be some old abandoned sewer tunnels that have nothing but fragile wooden boards protecting them now." She said with confidence. Honestly, there was no hint of any emotion other then cheerfulness in the girl's voice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] Myth-Sig1-1

Mythica's Theme:
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] Empty Re: Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica]

Post by Vlad 10th August 2016, 2:42 pm

WC: 540 | Total: 2444 | Out of: 9000

Vlad listened as the female, who introduced herself as Mythica, gave up her idea; there were a plethora of reasons as to why she would offer the idea of using the old sewer system to enter the walled fortress. To begin with, it seemed to be a very effective means of entry; not much effort would need to be taken in order to actually get inside the walled building; with it being so easy why would one not take this entrance!? Her logic was valid, and most would agree. However, most were not Vlad. "You see..." He stopped speaking for a moment.

If I simply go with this, it could be considered a learning experience! Why not allow the girl to learn why I would not, personally use this entrance. "Sure, lets do it your way. However, I would have gone over the wall; sure, it is easier to spot us, however, we do not use the ground floor; I assume the barracks is in a separate, one floor building." He spoke, sauntering over to the location in which she spoke. The grate was consumed in ivy, wilderness had begun to clear aside the shrubbery; this would be their entrance into the god forsaken capital; or whatever building this was. 

The entrance was cleared, and Vlad grabbed hold of the grate,yanking it back to no avail. "..." As this failed Vlad stood, and began to kick at the hinges; having already been worn by rust they would simply fall to the ground. As the grate tumbled off the hinges the echo would run rampant in the sewer system. It sounded as though a beast had been let loose. 

Bending over, Vlad would enter the sewer; although it was, supposedly, and unused line... It smelt like shit. Literally. His first step into the sewer, and his foot sunk. "Disgusting." He sighed, looking back at the female. "This should be fun. Do try not to slow me down, and do try to remain usable! I do like the body, by the way!" He chuckled, beginning to walk further into the sewer. 

At first, the ivy, vines and various other forms of shrubbery, consumed the sewer, making it difficult to walk. Trudging along he simply began to look about; rust covered what exposed pipe there was; rats were, more than likely, present and lingering. Vile things, really. Pushing through this rather unkept portion of piping, he would expose what appeared to be a section that was in much better condition; rust was scarce, and there was basically no shrubbery. 

Coming to an abrupt stop he would spin around, now facing the female. "Alrighty, so lets clarify the plan. We go in, kill what gets in our way, and then crack the safe. Not too hard, eh? Maybe a drink afterwards too!" He winked at the female, though it was highly unlikely she saw, considering how the place was so dimly lit. Turning around he would continue his stroll.

Slowing down, though not by much, he would notice the change in light; this was it. Approaching then sketchy ladder, he would begin his ascent. Pushing the floor up, he would enter the building. Smiling down, he would offer the female his hand. 

Soul Link
    Abilities used: 

Wont you let me have a taste?

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th August 2016, 2:42 pm

The member 'Vlad' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] WeakMonster Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] WeakMonster
    Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 11th August 2016, 11:16 am

This was going to be fun! However, Mythica was still curious as to the man's name, which he had not given to her. Oh well! She was sure she'd be able to glimpse into his past if he let his guard down, then all his deepest and darkest secrets would be hers! Mythica's stare simply grew darker, with a sly smirk across her face as soon as Vlad turned his attention to the grate. She quickly followed after him, slightly skipping. Humming a playful tune. She watched intently has her companion attempted to open the grate. After his initial failure, she was about to speak up and lend a hand, but it turned out he found a way to do it anyhow. Not paying too much mind on it, she simply followed after him.

The disgusting stench the sewer gave seemed to evade Mythica's nostrils. Or so it would seem. The girl continued to follow her friend into the dark with the same expression, humming the same tune silently to herself, careful not to annoy her playmate. Finally, He turned and spoke to her.

"Ooo. You mean it? I've never been called that before!" The girl blushed slightly at Vlad's flirtations. "And I do agree with that plan mister. Those documents do not belong to them, and anything I can do to cause chaos would just fill my heart with joy!" She said excitedly, a bright grin across her face. "So much joy...." She repeated in a quieter and darker tone a Vlad turned around.

Soon the two mage's found their entry point. A ladder that scaled upwards into the fortress. Mythica took his hand with the same expression as the two made it upwards. It seemed they had entered through some sort of storage room. It was dark, and filled with boxes."This is exciting... I hope the safe is in here." She pondered. However, before anyone could react, the sound of footsteps were drawing near.

Mythica quickly smirked and looked back to her companion. "We got friends who want to play." And so it would seem she was right. Suddenly, a troop of guards rounded the corner of one of the large crate piles. They stood frozen, looking at the two with surprised expressions. Mythica simply smiled and waved at them. "Intruders!" The man leading the three yelled, before pointing their spears at them. It didn't take long for his shout to carry, soon three more guards appeared behind Mythica on Vlad's side. "Oh my! A lot of you were ready to come and stop us? I would commend you for your speed, but it won't save your life!" Suddenly, a black and red surge of magic formed around Mythica, and within an instant her body glowed yellow. When it faded she was wearing very different clothes. A long black and orange dress, along with a black and orange bonnet on her head, holding two uneven twin tails. She smiled a look of inanity, as her yellow clock eye was revealed for everyone to witness. In her hands formed a flintlock pistol, and a musket rifle. She held them outwards, giggling to herself. Her black laced boots shifted on the cold stone floor, waiting for her opponents (who were currently frozen in fear) to make their move...

Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] Giphy

Mythica's Theme:
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 12th August 2016, 6:35 pm

WC: 363 | Total: 3355 | Out of: 9000

Watching the female Vlad seemed to enjoy her actions, the fact that she simply did what she had to, without taking a moments break, was nice. Perhaps she was accustomed to doing this type of thing, which would make his life that much easier. He didn't mind either way. "Well, my name is Vlad." He stated, looking over as she transformed into some battle outfit. "Damn girl... We will discuss this later... Or now..." he chuckled, flicking his wrist. "Nice tits, they are just hanging out there..." He smirked, his scythe now in his hand. Still smirking, he lunged forward; slashing forward he would obliterate the soul of the man who dare get in his way; how did they expect to survive?

Kicking to the side he would stumble the second man, though instead of falling on his ass he would fall into the arms of Azriel, who would promptly slit his throat. "Amazing!" He would chuckle, dropping the corpse of the male to the ground, he didn't care for a useless being such as it. Dying so quickly, so weak. Such a waste of a soul. As the man looked over, he saw his friend quickly executed; his lifeless corpse sent a chill down his spine. That would be him, and he knew it. Letting out a frightened screech the man would burst off, an attempt to flee the scene. As he did so Azriel would quickly apprehend the male, and force him to the ground. "Bai bai!" He chuckled, bashing his skull against the cold ground. 

Standing from the ground he would look over to Vlad. "Too late..." He sighed; by the time he had looked up, Vlad had sprung into action. Having run in front of Mythica, he would slash horizontally a total of two times; if one could see the souls of these men they would simply see small pieces, torn apart. It was what he did. 

"Please, do lead the way~!" He motioned forward; this was for one reason. He wanted to take the back seat on this job; he wanted to see the abilities this female had. "Do impress me with Something other than your body~!"
    Soul Link
    Abilities used: 
    Reapers Scythe:

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 13th August 2016, 6:30 pm

Roll

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th August 2016, 6:30 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] NormalMonster Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] NormalMonster Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] NormalMonster
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 14th August 2016, 7:37 pm

Even though it looked like Mythica was about to attack, her move never came. She continued to stand there with an insane look in her eye, as she knew her companion would quickly step into action. And he did. Within an instant, her partner, Vlad began his assault, effortlessly taking out both troops of guards. The entire time, Mythica stood there, the edge of her flintlock pressed against her lip. Eyeing him closely as he fought. After the brutal deaths of the six guards, he turned back to Mythica. She continued to smile at him, her golden clock eye ticking silently. "Oooh. Is that a challenge?" She asked rather mischievously. She simply winked in his direction with the flintlock pressed against her mouth before turning, and doing as he had instructed.

Soon, the two heard a disturbance. It sounded like a whirring of some sort. Mythica held up a hand to signal him to stop, and she gave a small chuckle. "You tripped something didn't you?" She told him, her tone implying it was retohricle. However, before Vlad would even get a chance to react, the two were covered in small spotlights. From all sides, the sound of the whirring grew louder. She turned to see 6 robotic figures surrounding the pair. Her smile faded. "Robots? Damn it, no blood or screaming..." SHe sighed, before holding out her weapons. "Oh well, I'll take you out quickly." She said again, her insane smile appearing again. The Robots took a couple seconds to register the pair, before their internal sensors told them to attack.

Suddenly, their weapons began to discharge bolts of electricity. Straight towards Mythica. However, within an instant, she dodged. Effortlessly rolling quickly to the side as the bolts flew past her, exploding some boxes behind her. As soon as she got to her feet, she began running to the side, firing her musket at the robotic opponents. It shot yellow bolts of pure magic power, staggering a few as they hit. However, she was too quick, and dissapred out of their senses behind some boxes... Before they could turn their attention to Vlad however, there was a yellow flash from behind the crates and one could here the girl yell: "Minute Flow!" Suddenly, the flash burst through the boxes as a giant yellow clock could be seen behind Mythica as she came charging out the explosion, a smile across her face. She rolled, and dodged the incoming bolts, her speed was incredible. Suddenly, she came too close to the group for them to use their projectiles, so they switched to their melee weapons. However, those seemed to pose no threat for the clock eyed girl. One charged for her, slashing from above. She sidestepped it, before running her feet up against its head, back flipping in the process, shooting it with both weapons mid air. The robot took too much damage and fell to the ground. As soon as she landed, one was right behind her. Mythica quickly turned and used her strong musket weapon to block the hit, before pointing her flintlock to the robots waist, letting a flurry of shots. It fell to the ground right before she turned its body over to block another robot's melee attack, kicking it with her incredible speed straight into its companion. Another came zooming to her back side, but Mythica had somehow already sensed this was going to happen. She simply ducked, and sweeped her leg backwards, tripping the machine. Before leaping in the air onto it, letting out a frenzy of magic bolts from her musket into its head, completely obliterating it. Finally, only two were left. Sensing their next moves, she smirked and effortlessly dodged the sideswipe by flipping over the robot, and landing on its back. Its companion tried to quickly smack her off, but the girl kicked off from the robot, it's partner's hit landing on the other robot. She was behind the final bot, and she sprinted straight for its backside, digging both her weapons straight through its armoured plating, letting out a flurry of bolts inside the machine, before it exploded from the other side...

The area fell silent, and Mythica stood still in the rubble of broken metal... She huffed silently, before turning back to Vlad. The golden clock behind her slowly faded away, and she lowered her weapons. "That was entertaining..." She told him, the bright glow of her yellow clock eye fading back to its normal light...

Mythica's Theme:
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 16th August 2016, 6:49 pm

WC: 582 | Total: 4652 | Out of: 9000

Vlad would simply walk forward, not really caring for the corpses which were now piling; this was probably something that the female would grow to be accustomed to. To his surprise, the female simply continued moving forward; it seemed she was an interesting person. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this!" He chuckled as the female began to yell. "I didn't trigger anything!" He chuckled, now leaning against a box. "You got this." He smirked.

Watching the female as she moved about the area he had a few thoughts that would not leave his head, it seemed they felt the need to continually enter his mind. Sloppy movements. Intent to kill. Interesting tactics. Perky breasts. Tight ass. Ability to continually gain strength seems to be there. Is not afraid to get dirt. Shit, is she a female version of myself? He let out a slight chuckle, though it would appear he was laughing at his performance. Rolling from position to position; running around. She had the endurance to be useful... Well, endurance was useful in many different things... Time magic; that was her cup of tea. "Very nice!" He chuckled, watching as she quickly dispatched of the robots. Walking forward, he would now approach the female.

Approaching the female he would look her over once more. "Lets go!" He chuckled, smacking her ass as he went by. "Please, do keep up! Don't make me punish you~!" He laughed, though he doubted she would find it funny at all. 

Walking forward he would come to an abrupt stop in front of a closed door. Now, would he take the front entrance or come from above? Above was much more fun! Letting out a slight chuckled, Vlad would turn to the right, walking along the pathway until he found the stairwell. Kicking in the door, he would ascend the stairs; torches kept the stairs dimly lit and it seemed this would bring them to the top floor; he assumed his assistant had been following him, and as such said, "Time to see what we will find!" He would smirk, approaching the door to the top floor. Opening the door to the top floor, he would look inside. One sleeping idiot, guard! Smirking, he approached the guard and slit his throat; covering his mouth he simply smirked at the dying male.

Turning around, he would walk to his assistant. "Do you see this!?" He laughed, perhaps a bit too excited. "We are doing what we must for our own reasons. We have something we want to do, a plan we are fighting for no? Is it not wonderful!? Can you believe that we can simply alter the course of history by killing a few insignificant lowlives? Those who would disturb our life because they disagree with the way we choose to live? How is that freedom? Is that not oppression? Oppai..." He muttered towards the end, looking down. It seemed as he had began his short monologue he had grabbed her breasts, simply squeezing them as he spoke. Well, might as well roll with it...

"Do you not think we can simply do as we please? Do what we must to change the future? Fuck it; who says we have to? We can simply choose to do as we please; live for pleasure. This is the choice life offers us. This is something that we can decide ourselves!" He removed his hands, and began to turn around. Walking forward he would continue with the job.

[OOC: Wanted to continue, but you need to have the opportunity to reply to that LOL]

HP: 200 | MP: 91
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:

Won't you let me have a taste?

Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 23rd August 2016, 7:52 am

Mythica simply stood there holding out her weapons as the barrels smoked with a faint yellow light, before fading to black. However, her posture quickly changed when she felt the grip on her backside, she stood straight up rather suddenly, and let out a surprised quiet yelp from the sudden move Vlad made on her. Her face turned a bright pink color, but it didn't seem like Vlad had noticed as he continued to walk away. Taking a moment to collect herself, she quickly followed behind him. She held out her weapons while she skipped behind Vlad, her emotions seemed to fluctuate at random, but the most that showed was content. SHe silently hummed to herself as Vlad kicked in the door to the stairwell and followed him without speaking. When she noticed the sleeping guard, Vlad was quick to dispose of him. And what he said next was rather interesting. HIs monelouge had begun to entrance the girl as she stared at the man with a wide grin, before suddenly changing to a confused look of slight pain...

She silently looked at her chest to notice Vlad's hands... They weren't supposed to be there. With a sudden burst of speed, Mythica's black boot rose straight up, and planted hardly inbetween Vlad's legs, straight in the groin. Her face a deep shade of red. "Don't get carried away! I am a woman! Not a play thing! And I expect to be treated as such!" She demanded, before leaning over with her hands on her hips. The hands on her yellow eye spinning like crazy. She then crossed her arms and looked in another direction with a satisfied "Hmph!" Without saying anything else, Mythica walked to the other end of the room to another door. Aiming her musket at the lock, she blasted it right off, kicking it in. She then continued to hum a tune trailing off into the hallway.

As she continued to skip down the dark hallway, she rounded a corner to a rather large room. At the other end of the chamber was a tall, wide steel door. She raised an eyebrow at this sight, only to be confronted with a squad of guards. She tilted her head with a grin, and planted her foot in a battle stance, holding out her weapons. The guards witnessed her, and aimed their spears. However, before they could come charging, she was already upon them. With speed that almost looked like teleportation, she jammed the barrel of her musket into one of their necks, releasing a bolt of magic. His head exploded off his shoulders before Mythica ducked and spun from a spear strike, only to sweep her legs around and tripping the other guard. She spun her musket in hand and stabbed the end straight into his chest, pulling the trigger as blood poured out of his mouth.Quickly she sidestepped a spear stab, grabbing the shaft of the weapon, and flicking her arms upwards to make the handle slam into the guards chin. He staggered for a moment, releasing his grip on the spear so Mythica could spin the lethal end around, and pierce straight through his gullet. She turned around to notice the final guard cowering at the sight. Clearly these weren't like the ones Vlad had killed. These were most likely new recruits... Either way they were never prepared to face a mage. She smiled at the final guard before raising her flintlock and musket straight towards him. With a yell he began to turn and run as Mythica fired two bolts. In the air the two bolts swirled around eachother, before slamming against eachother forming into a singular beam. It instantly pierced his backside, and shot out through his chest...

"I wonder what's behind this steel door!" Mythica exclaimed turning to its direction, her eyes filled with curiosity.

Mythica's Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd August 2016, 7:52 am

The member 'Mythica' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] NormalMonster Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] WeakMonster Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] NormalMonster
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 23rd August 2016, 2:50 pm

Wont you give me a taste?

Vlad was often a man who just did whatever, though it seemed he had taken it a step too far in this endeavor. Watching as the face of the female turned a bright red he couldn't help but notice that she was oddly cute when embarrassed. This seemed to hold true for most females, and it was something that brightened his mood. Sometimes people had to lighten up, think of what few good things there are left in this world; these reactions were definitely one of them.

Thoughts such as this would fill Vlads head for a moment, that is before he was taken back to reality. Feeling the boot of the female rise up, crashing into his crotch, he would drop to the ground. The pain was something a man never forgot; it ran up ones spin and instant brought them to their knees. This was something that must be avoided at all costs. In all honesty, it was something he should have avoided, but was distracted. It seems he had began to enjoy the situation; he quickly regretted this. While he, originally, had no intention of doing such a thing to the female... it had happened. Is this a ducking comedy?! He thought to himself as he writhed in pain. Honestly! What the hell...

He would simply lay on the ground for a few moments, the pain being hard for any man to bare. Yes, even the most powerful of male makes could be dropped by a swift kick to the groin. This was the Achilles heel of all men; magic could not stop this pain. As he lay on the ground, having been dropped after a single kick, he could hear the screams that echoed through the halls. Oh, how he wanted to get up and slaughter the bunch of Knights, put the dogs in their place. These were not the only thoughts that filled his mind, there were countless other things that he felt were worthy of his time. The most important, however, were those papers. The papers that these damned people had on the dark guilds... mother fuckers.

Grabbing the edge of the bed, he would pull himself up. Taking a deep breath he was able to move, though he was a bit sore. Walking forward, though a bit slower than he had previously, he would enter the room. As he entered he would watch the female execute the remaining guard. "Color me impressed! I do apologize for the incident back there! I did not mean to offend you, however, I couldn't resist! I mean... look at you!" He chuckled, walking forward to approach the female.

As he walked passed the female, he simply pushed the door open. "It's not even locked...." He sighed, slipping past the female. Slashing the scythe a few times he quickly dispatched the pesky guards. Grabbing the sword of one of these fallen men, he allowed the robots to simply com at him. As they came forward, he simply said, "Lets find the safe!"

Notes: Getting kicked in the groin really hurts, even with 25% damage reduction lol... Lets hope for Boss
    @Violet

HP: 180 | MP: 100
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:
    RS: 3/4/5
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 23rd August 2016, 3:46 pm

Vlad needs him a boss roll~

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd August 2016, 3:46 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] NormalMonster Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] NormalMonster Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] NormalMonster
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 23rd August 2016, 7:41 pm

WAIT We rolled 5 times. We can encounter the safe now!

Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 29th August 2016, 6:13 am

Mythica simply turned her head to look back at Vlad with a raised eyebrow as he scrambled to apologies for his actions. Mythica simplystared at him, her yellow eye spinning quickly before turning back to the door. It honestly was a mystery what this girl felt. One minute she seemed offended, the next it was as if she had no memory of the previous events. Completely unpredictable. It's what made her dangerous...

She watched intently as Vlad strolled past her and opened the large steel door. Elegantly curing down the the guards, however they weren't the only one's there. Mythica's smile grew ominous as another patrol of robots came their way. Giggling, she lifted up her musket, and pointed it directly at a large piece of scaffolding holding the roof in place. The room they entered seemed to be a large chamber of some sort, most likely the barracks due to the activity of personnel situated here. Mythica's eye began to spin uncontrollably, and she let out a laugh. "Age Shot!" She cackled, before a yellow magic seal appereared just a few feet in front of the barrel of her musket. Pulling the trigger, the end exploded with yellow light as a magic bullet collided with the seal. Both exploded, and was followed by a yellow beam that twisted upwards past the robots directly into the metal. A large creaking was heard, and if one were to watch the scallfolding, they would see the metal quickly changed into a rusty orange, before its supports began to creak, and shift. The robots stopped dead in their tracks, looking up at the roof. Trying to register what Mythica had done. However, before they could even do that it suddenly gave away! The scallfolding seemed to have aged 100 years within mere seconds, it being far too weak to continue holding its place. The metal broke off with a violent "CLANG!" Like sound, before screeching downwards directly on to the group of mechanics.

After the dust cleared, the area seemed to have gone quiet. Mythica hummed to herself as she stood on top of the fallen metal, a large ray of sunlight shining through the broken roof into the dusty room directly on top of the clock eyed girl as she playfully skipped on top of the fallen metal. The only remains of the robots being a few sparks of broken metal crushed beneath it. Seeing something that interested the girl on the other side, she simply looked back at Vlad with the end of her flintlock pressed against her bottom lip. She gave him a playful wink, before jumping down out of sight.

Amongst the destruction was an open stairway. The hatch to the hole seemed to have caved in on itself during the last action Mythica had instigated. Not wasting any time, she walked down the stairway to find out where it lead. At the bottom she was met with a small dark chamber, a singular iron door and two guards in front of her. They looked terrified after hearing the destruction above, and when they saw the lone girl and her glowing eye they almost wet themselves. Within an instant they both lied against the wall, their blood stained its stone as she walked passed them and kicked down the iron door.

Her face lit up at what was inside! Here it was! The safe! Sitting alone in the dimly lit room was a metal box that looked like it had some sort of intricate lock system. "Finally! I was getting tired of robots!" She exclaimed over her shoulder, assuming Vlad was right behind her. SImply walking up to the safe, Mythica crouched down, and ran her finger along the door. Looking down at her musket, and then looking back up at the safe, she shrugged. She simply held out the gun and fired.

Mythica's Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th August 2016, 6:13 am

The member 'Mythica' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    Lets steal some documents or some shit....[Private| Mystica] FailedBlock
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 1st September 2016, 6:41 pm

Vlad seemed to be fully enthralled by the place in which they had entered; it was a place that was way too ornate for any typical barracks; this place must hold some special importance, something that would go to explain how they got such funds to produce this elaborate place! It was as these thoughts crossed his mind that he would hear the slaughter occurring around him; it seemed he was on this job merely for sport at this point, with no real reason to put much effort into it! This is how it would appear, but in all honesty, he was simply focusing; it seemed there had to be some way to deduce where the damned safe was!

Focusing, it seemed that there had to be some form of security around the safe; there was no way that these men would simply allow for something of such importance to have no security around it! It was this that caused him to enter the place that would lead to their success; it was the thought that led them this far! "Well, it couldn't have been this simple before?" He chuckled, watching as the female went to work; he should really help her... Eh, she was a big girl that could handle herself!

Following after the female, he would simple chuckle; it seemed she was still acting a tease, even after all that had just occurred; "Really now~? After all that you still act like this? How interesting..." He chuckled, walking after the girl; he would allow her to continue her onslaught; having a clean set of hands did provide useful every so often! Chuckling, he would simply open the safe. Grabbing the documents, he would walk over to her. "Well, it seems we finished a bit ahead of schedule... What now?" He would roll the paper up, tapping it against her head. "Lets go!"

314/6759/9000

Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 2nd September 2016, 5:44 am

Mythica watched closely as Vlad took the documents from the safe which was so easily cracked, and rolled them up. Her eyebrow raised at his inquiry, and she simply put a finger to her chin and began to think. However it didn't last long before her partner told her to go.

"Oh, yes! Let's!" Mythica smiled before turning and skipping past the two dead bodies and up the stairs. Once she reached the top, the room seemed unchanged. It was still and silent, evident that the two had finally gotten rid of everyone in the complex. However the sound of the crashing roof was bound to attract some attention. Mythica wanted to see it all! She walked up the broken scallfolding, looking up to the broken beams above. Smiling she quickly leaped to the wall, grabbing hold of some metal beams, before swinging elegantly to another, brining her legs over, she stood on it several meters from the floor. She looked down at Vlad and signalled him to follow her. Chuckling, she finally jumped once more grabbing hold of a broken piece of scallfolding, pulling herself up onto the roof.
    She eagerly peered over the capital city, it seemed like the building they were on was decently high judging by the tiny people converging near the bottom. She squinted to see a whole battalion of Rune Knights surrounding the main entrance. She smiled. They seemed hesitant to enter, and were preparing extensive plans. What idiots! They obviously had no idea why Mythica and Vlad had stormed the building, and all of their friends were dead. Shall we play with them? or enjoy the breeze?" Mythica asked, a grin across her lip.

Mythica's Theme:
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 3rd September 2016, 4:10 pm

THERE IS A THIN LINE
    between what is good and what is evil
    I will tiptoe down that line but I will feel unstable

Vlad seemed to be a bit lost for words; what the fuck was she doing? Having simply climbed atop the building she was acting as though she was a monkey... Damn. "Very flexible... That is fun!" He chuckled, walking forward, looking towards the sky. It was a brisk night, and he was enjoying the time he was spending here; the job was over, and it was time for them to return to the people who had hired them. "Well, we do have some time to spare...." He sighed, jumping up, grabbing onto the rebar. It seemed they had too much time to kill and had no idea how to spend it! "Well, I suppose we can enjoy this!" He chuckled, quickly climbing to the top of the building.

As he reached the top, he would simply look over the area. "Beautiful!" He stated, hopping forward, landing atop the roof of the nearby barracks. Taking another leap forward he would begin to leap from building to building. "Wanna play?" He shouter, a slight chuckle in his voice. Well, what was there to do now? They still had an hour until the people expected them to arrive in the location. Well, it seemed simply exploring the place could lead to a plethora of fun, and some sort of knowledge being gained! "Well. We can learn a bit." He chuckled, diving into a window of one of the nearby buildings.

As he rolled into the building, he had began to immediately notice a few things; it was a rather ornate room that held a single bed. It seemed this place was the home of the head guard; or so it may be assumed. Looking around the room, Vlad was immediately able to notice a grand mirror; it took up a good three meters of the room, and gave a full body view of the person who stood in front of it. "Neat." He stated, looking into it. He did like his appearance; he was a beautiful man. "OI! Hurry up!" He exclaimed back to the female.

Your last post was 18 words short >.> FIX IT
    345/7404/9000
    HP:200| MP:100
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 17th September 2016, 3:32 pm

Mythica simply smiled as Vlad began to hop from roof to roof. Without hesitating, she quickly followed behind, elgently demonstrating her agility as she leaped and weaved her way through the obsticals that the rooftops gave. She seemed to be very adept at parkour, evident by her very swift movements. Finally the two had reached the window of a large building, and Mythica quickly followed her partner inside.

"Homey..." She chuckled as she gazed around the interior for a few moments. Taking note of anything that seemed worthy of doing so. she tilted her head in the large mirror. She seemed dazed for a second. Her expression was blank as she stared at the glowing clock eye... It ticking ever onward... However, she didn't let the thought fill her mind before quickly turning back to Vlad. "Well. That was entertaining. Too bad I have to lie low in Crocus for a while. Probably have half the Knights searching for us." She told him smiling. Without saying another word. Mythica slowly outstretched her arms and her body began to glow... The yellow light was blinding to the room, but only lasted a few seconds. When it faded, the girl was in a much different outfit. Now she was wearing a black and white dress. Her hair had no twin tails, but was now let down all along her back, and seemed to have a few rose petals laced in its jet black strands. Her left eye had a white eyepatch concealing it. She turned over to Vlad again. "You gonna go walking around dressed like that? I'm sure someone must have recorded our appearances during that little escapade. She chuckled, resting a hand on his chest before snaking it down to his waist, squeezing him in a childish like hug.

"This was nice... Let's do it again sometime..."

Mythica's Theme:
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 17th September 2016, 5:48 pm

THERE IS A THIN LINE
    between what is good and what is evil
    I will tiptoe down that line but I will feel unstable

Vlad had finished looking around the room, and was not very entertained. This was no longer furthering his plans, and to be honest, it was beginning to take longer than he was expecting; it was as these thoughts passed through his mind that he heard the female talk; it seemed she was talking of hiding? Why would someone do that? "Hide? Fuck that. I am not a person that is going to hide from those who think they are strong enough to best me; they cannot handle it. Do not think so little of me dear!" He chuckled, turning around; it seemed she had changed her appearance; why was she always doing that? Well, he never cared much; she always changed into something that was rather fun to look at. 

It was as these thoughts crossed his mind that she would approach him, wrapping her arms around his waist; how cute. "Oh, you can act cute too?" He chuckled, moving his arms down;wrapping around her, he would grab her ass and smirk. "Very nice." He laughed, though he doubted she would care much for what he was doing. "Well, I'm sure we shall do this again!" He laughed, patting the female on the head; what was he to do now? He had to bring these damned documents to those who had hired them for this job, but he was not feeling too great about it... Well, it had to be done, and as such, it would be. Petting her head, Vlad would wrap his arm around her waist, and walk forward; walking towards the door, it seemed he had a plan that was going to end it all! Complete this job and allow for them to continue on as they had; who knew what would happen after they left? Escorting her out the door, Vlad simply began to walk down the hallway; it seemed safe enough! Perhaps he was being too lax? Was she to be trusted? He simply did not question her loyalty, and she seemed to have proven herself thus far, but who knows? It was with this that he would exit the building. 

Letting out a slight sigh Vlad would look up to the sky, it was a dark night. There was not a single cloud in the sky; there was, essentially, no light to see with. It was as though the moon was an omniscient being, reigning down where it detected any sort of resilience. The closest organization to this was that of the Magic Council and the Legal guilds; using brute strength they would hunt down all signs of resilience. Listening to not a single plea, they would slaughter countless "dark" mages, and their guilds. This was the world that Vlad was very much accustomed to. He hated this corruption, this was what he would fight against. This was, in all honesty, the main reason he had gone and joined Tarturus. Sure, after his encounter with Basilisk Fang he was put off from joining another guild, but this place seemed to have some strength. While, he did not want to talk down on Basilisk Fang, he did not sense much power; having defeated their ace in a single motion, he was unimpressed. Walking down the unpaved road these were the thoughts that filled the mans head; it was what had captivated him for the last two nights. Change. It was coming, and to be frank, it had already began.

It was with this that he began to reminisce on the night. Things had occurred:

He did not question the man who had given him the job, simply nodded and waved him off. The only reason he even accepted this job was to destroy any, and all, evidence that Tarturus was still active; this was best as he was not associated with the guild; it let him do deeds like this without drawing any attention to the guild.Where was I to meet this damned noob? Meh... He chuckled, to be honest, he was not sure he needed the help. 

Looking into the distance he could see the building, though he would first find a small village. He would get to have some fun, at least. Maybe he would even draw attention to this little town, lower the security of the place; make it a tad easier to be done. Well, either way, it would be finished within three hours. He was sure of that. 

Cracking his knuckles he would pick up a scythe from a nearby farmland, he was sure they wouldn't miss it. Twirling the scythe as he walked down the street, he had an idea as to what he would do! He would paint the town red, as they say. Whistling the tune of "Another One Bites the Dust" as he strolled through town he would raise his eyebrow as a young child approached the male. Bending over he patted her head, turning her around, and giving her a light push; this was simply a courtesy. She did not have to be a part of this. While, some people believed illegal mages to simply massacre without a reason, this was false; at least for Vlad. Each life he took had a reason, a greater purpose. Sure, it was not a legal way to do things, but who said he cared? He took these lives because it led to a path of least resistance for Vlad. 

He would not take many lives, maybe two. Three? Eh, who cared. Knocking on the door of one of the smaller houses he would wait for an answer; as the door opened he kicked forward, causing the young male to stumble backwards. The look of bewilderment quickly degraded to that of fear; he would, without a doubt, recognize Vlad. The Coming Storm; the man who did as he pleased. The man would try to escape, how cute. As he did this Azriel would enter from the same exit he was attempting to flee through. Slashing forward Azriel simply severed the mans Jugular. "Clean, quick. A+!" Vlad chuckled. Walking upstairs he would open the door to the bedroom, rushing in he; as he did so he let out a furry of slashes, three of which would eviscerate the female. It was over, the deed done. Walking out he did not look back at the female, who now had her intestines covering the ground, nor the man who had lost his throat. "Azriel, you are pretty useful; I appreciate that." He laughed.

Now, having tossed aside the run down scythe he had found on the farmland, he would continue his journey. Another mile or so was all it took, and he was on the outskirts of the building. Walking around said building took him all of twenty minutes, as he finished he would notice someone had just arrived, it looked to be his assistant. "Well, took you long enough. Who are you? Name, please." He stated, looking the girl over. She was proportioned well, easy on the eyes. Fun to look at. "Well, anyway, you shall decide on our entrance. This will be your exam. Let me see how you think, nooby." He chuckled.

This is what had changed; he was no longer the same man as he was before. It seemed he was a new man who would simply aim for his goal; there was no need to be as psychotic as possible; simply achieving his goal would bring about a shiver that could not be compared to anything else in this world! It was with this that he would end his night; he knew nothing more than simply having to walk his way to the damned location and handing over the fucking papers. Easy money.

Well, where was his next adventure? Where would he be? Who knew?

@tag
    Complete
    HP:300| MP:100|§:100 V.HP:1250
    Vlad's Defiance: +30% dmg resistance
    Death's Blessing: +25% dmg
    Resistance of the Soul: +35% dmg resistance
    ’Til I Die: -5% MP per spell
    Affinity for Death: +25% dmg resistance
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:45 pm