Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe [Private/Daichi]

DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sinistram Umbra of Abaddon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe [Private/Daichi] Empty Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe [Private/Daichi]

Post by DeathTouch 7th July 2014, 5:33 pm

"Why do I have to do these stupid, silly missions for Devil's sake!! I'm strong enough to take on Guildmasters of Legal Guilds!! I want to fight and defeat them, I know I can!!" Daichi was trying to persuade his Guildmaster to let him take on harder missions in his mind but he knew that he won't say anything like that to him, as he knew that if he dared to say something like that to him - he'd turn him into dust just using his look. "At least I'll get decent amount of jewels if I'll hurry up and will get done with it quickly," he said out loud as he was walking through the Peace Village. The hot air was wrapping around Daichi's body and slipping through all of the holes in his clothing, warming up Daichi's body and therefore making him sweat and stink a little bit. According to rumours this village is full of peace and discipline, and full of people sharing their love with each other so Daichi walked into the nearest store and found a nice deodorant can. "May I try this on?" he asked the old man on the other side of the counter with an exaggerated grin on his face. "Of course, son," the man replied. Daichi quickly sprayed himself and left the smelly shop with thoughts that it might be the shop that was stinking so much and not his major sweat patches. Within ten minutes Daichi was stood in front of a tremendous, glorious house covered in sculptures and protected by a 3m tall wall, staring helplessly at the map. He found the right house...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe [Private/Daichi] Tumblr_static_20111023_2122274-650x365
    Character ¦¦ Primary Magic ¦¦ Bank ¦¦ History ¦¦

XP: 275/750

Completed Jobs:
    DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe [Private/Daichi] Empty Re: Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe [Private/Daichi]

Post by DeathTouch 7th July 2014, 5:48 pm

"Thankfully there are no guards around..." Daichi thought in his mind, trying to assure himself that it's not such a bad mission after all - although he was thinking completely different. Daichi clicked his fingers in a sporty way, stretched some arm and leg muscles, and ran towards the sky high wall. He placed his foot onto the wall and pushed off it to bring himself upwards and grab the wall top with his right hand and then lifted himself up using high hands. He jumped down and realised that he left his rucksack with the job description file in it on the other side of the wall.  :headbang: 
    "Alright, I'll have to find it without the picture..." Daichi mumbled to himself as he started crawling towards the back of the house. He thought that it will be more professional to sneak into the house using the back door. He pulled the handle but the door was locked so he walked along the walk of the house until he reached the first window and realised that this open - except it was extremely small, yet Daichi managed to fit through it and face plant the floor whilst getting through it - he shouted at himself:, "I hate this job!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe [Private/Daichi] Tumblr_static_20111023_2122274-650x365

Completed Jobs:
    DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe [Private/Daichi] Empty Re: Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe [Private/Daichi]

Post by DeathTouch 7th July 2014, 5:56 pm

On e he got back on his feet he found out that he was in the bathroom which just made him feel so sick, realising that he just almost licked the bathroom floor - although t was nice and pretty, covered in animal skins and furs. He stepped outside the bathroom and found himself standing in a vast hall with four more doors. "I need to find the kitchen," he thought to himself as that's where he would keep his recipes. He swiftly ran through all of the doors and revealed various different rooms apart from the kitchen. Then, he walked towards the other end of the hall and spotted another door embedded into the wall and pulled the handle open. An enormous world of knowledge opened up in front of Daichi as the library full of books occurred behind the mysterious door, hidden door. It became hard to breath for Daichi as he realised that there's approximately thousand books in that library and the recipe might not even be there. He carefully looked around and spotted a glass frame covering something on the top floor...

Completed Jobs:
    DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DeathTouch 8th July 2014, 12:30 am

Daichi rapidly flew up the stairs with boundless curiosity and was surprised how stupidly easy and obvious the fudge recipe is pointed out, as the glass cover was shielding over a piece of paper which said, "SECRET FUDGE RECIPE". "Okay, now how do I get it out of there?" Daichi began trying to work out how to unlock the glass cover, so he carefully placed his hand on either side of the glass cover and slowly began lifting it up - and as soon as the glass cover lifted of the stand, a gust of wind burst through the open window and set the piece of paper free, allowing it to zoom up high and then slowly glide down. On the ground of theobromine floor. Daichi couldn't let it escape so he ran towards the railings, put his foot on it and pushed off - jumping high above the ground, but as he tried to lift his leg which he placed on railings - it slipped. A loud bang broke the silence in the house as Daichi face planted the floor again with the thoughts,: "His house really doesn't like me.." He got up with expressions full of pain on his face and grabbed the piece of paper on the ground which confirmed that it is a fudge recipe.

Completed Jobs:
    DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DeathTouch 8th July 2014, 12:41 am

He quickly hid the piece of paper, crumbling it into his fist and then placing it in his pocket. At this point Daichi had a worse problem that he had to overcome which was to actually find the exit of the house, so he spent around 20 minutes running around the whole house trying to  find the door he used to enter the house until he remembered that he got in through the window. He walked up the first floor in the library and placed his foot onto a window sill. He pushed himself up on it and ran and jumped off it, perfectly landing on the grass outside the house. Daichi was surprised for himself that he actually landed this jump. He quickly jumped over the large wall, grabbed his rucksack and made his move towards the Guild Hall to turn in the mission and receive his reward which seemed reasonable for such a mission.

Completed Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:37 pm