Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven

Void
    Void

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Variable Crash
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven

Post by Void 27th July 2016, 2:37 pm

Proof of Part Acquisition: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p425-the-trading-hub#264922

The Weapon:

The Koshirae (sheath):

Name: 天叢雲剣 - Kusanagi
    Type: Multi-part sword; Holder
    Description: Kusanagi, a mythical sword dating back into legend. This blade is the fourth true incarnation of the weapon and is Amaterasu's companion. In a time and place not known to humanity, this weapon was presented as a gift to the Goddess by her brother, Susano'o, whom killed one of her vassals and did a number of other irresponsible deeds. The gift was meant to mend the wound that was dealt by the brother, which ultimately proved effective after some time was spent grieving the loss of her servant. After she was banished from the Heavens for what she did, Kusanagi was stripped from her and cast away somewhere on the human-infested planet of Earth. The blade itself is a staggering 48.74 inches in length and the handle is 14.77 inches in length, making it a total of 63.51 inches in length. The blade's width is 2.75 inches, and the handle's width is 3 inches. Kusanagi has weight proportionate to the divine strength the Goddess has regained. At her current rank (C), Kusanagi weighs 800 pounds. At B-class, its weight becomes 1,600 pounds. At A-class, its weight becomes 3,200 pounds. At S-class, its weight becomes 6,400 pounds. Lastly, at H-class, its weight becomes 12,800 pounds. The weapon's weight does not increase damage in PvP, but it does increase the force of her attacks with it.
    Abilities:

Passive (C) - Caps at S:

Passive (C) - Caps at A:

Ability (C) - Caps at A:

Ability (C) - Caps at S:

Ability (C) - Caps at S:

Last edited by Void on 24th December 2018, 10:31 am; edited 18 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job Slots: 1 of 3
    D - 6C - 0B - 0A - 0S - 0H - 0
    Amaterasu@VoidVariable CrashThe Great Vault
    The Damned † Executioner
    Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven CiWSJRq

Completed Re: Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven

Post by Guest 11th September 2016, 8:09 am

Unfortunately, multi-part weapons are only allowed 2 passive ability slots. Since its first three actives are listed as passive, they need to be changed.
    Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Void 11th September 2016, 8:22 am

I was told that abilities can be made as passives. Also, the rules for multi-part weapons do not state that abilities have to be active. If at all possible, may you pretty please double-check with other staff/admins about this? I'd be pretty inconvenienced by this due to the fact that it isn't stated anywhere.

Edit: Granted, I know that I will still likely have to make the changes you request which is perfectly fine. I'll figure something out. But for the sake of stated rules and such, I would be very grateful if you cleared that up. ^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Damned † Executioner

Post by Guest 11th September 2016, 6:01 pm

So, after speaking with Aiyana, multi-part weapons are only give two passive abilities as listed under Weapon Substitution in Physical Body, Equipment, and Pet Rules, and no more. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to stand my ground and say that you will need to change the first 3 Growing Abilities, that are not your two passives.
    Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Void 11th September 2016, 9:34 pm

Edits have been made!

The Damned † Executioner

Post by Guest 12th September 2016, 6:04 am

Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven AESz729
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 21st February 2018, 9:34 am

Spoiler:

Unlocked at user's request.

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 3rd March 2018, 1:49 am

Hey there I'm Lester your grader! You can drop any questions below, and comments or changes will be in this wonderful colour.

❀:

Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Void 3rd March 2018, 9:46 am

Lester wrote:
    ❀drop down to 150% when charged, and remember that if it isn't charged it deals less than 100% damage

Why does the spell have to deal less than 100% when not charged? There is no rule stating that is a requirement, plus it is single-target. Also, while not as big an issue, I'd like to know why the charge has to be lowered to 150% since it doesn't seem to be anything but a random nerf (keep in mind I'm okay with making the change. I'd just like to know why, if there was any particular reason, since the only stipulation for charge-able spells is that the amount can't go into the next rank of damage).

Lester wrote:
    ❀ Since this is an AOE damage is cut by 50% so it would do 50% user rank damage and an additional 25% when charged
    ❀The explosion range still needs to follow burst range, as all instant spells fall under burst range

So, I actually worded this wrong a bit. This was meant to be an AoE spell, but not burst since it naturally takes time to build up before the explosion. I will change the AoE to reflect what you said and change the duration to 1 post.

The Damned † Executioner
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 3rd March 2018, 10:11 am

All charge up spells deal less damage than a normal single shot if they are launched without a charge.
    With charge up spells (unless they have another drawback) its normally +50% for every post of charge.

The second thing is fine if you change the duration to one.

Thanks!

Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Void 3rd March 2018, 11:28 am

I appreciate the extra info. That will make it easier on me when I make any spells in the future. Changes have been made! :D

The Damned † Executioner
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 3rd March 2018, 12:31 pm

❀:

Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven 4hAgpZB

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 20th December 2018, 8:46 pm

Spoiler:

Unlocked and moved at user's request.

Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 24th December 2018, 3:13 am

Spoiler:

Hey there! It's ya boi Ivy here to grade your weapon today~ All edits will be made in this color, as some changes have been made to the rules since this weapon's last grading. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask!

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Void 24th December 2018, 10:34 am

Thank you, Ivy! Made changes. For the passive, I removed the melee buff, and just made it spell damage and then I added MP cost reduction. Hopefully the reduction I made to the spell damage buff is enough to compensate.

The "burn to ashes" spell is AoE, forgot to add that in. The range and speed should follow normal rules and my drawback explains why they're a bit lower and a bit higher respectively. ^o^

The Damned † Executioner
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 24th December 2018, 11:30 pm

Spoiler:

Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven KhyzeRtP_o

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 8th May 2020, 12:34 pm

Spoiler:

Archived due to Player inactivity~

Kusanagi, Blade of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven 60582_s

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 11:33 am