Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The things I do for love. [D-rank Job - Solo]

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Conqueror
    Second Magic: The War God
    Third Magic:

Completed The things I do for love. [D-rank Job - Solo]

Post by Hero Yamamoto 19th May 2016, 9:24 am

THE JOB

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hero Yamamoto on 21st May 2016, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Conqueror
    Second Magic: The War God
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: The things I do for love. [D-rank Job - Solo]

Post by Hero Yamamoto 20th May 2016, 12:01 pm

Later into day three of his patrols, Hero was given a task to assist in guarding a celebrity while they were performing in Magnolia. From a mailman to a celebrity, that was a pretty huge gap within a single day. It was important to note that, he was going to have to leave early since crowds were going to be forming outside relatively quickly. He also had to go on foot since the streets were going to be more packed with ethernano vehicles, though he did not mind that fact. He preferred traveling on foot anyway.

On his way out the door, he looked both ways and saw that there still were not many people heading to the destination; he took a steady walking pace to the pavement on the way. While walking, he felt as though he was being watched, though that was not uncommon since he was taller than most anyone else. However this was different, so the man stopped and waited to determine the source of the feeling. Before Yamamoto could find the source, a simple-looking man appeared before him and bowed briefly.

"Excuse me, sir. I've heard from some other people in the city saying there's a giant Rune Knight going around helping people lately. Would you please hear me out?"

"I have some time to spare. What do you need?"

"You probably already know that there's a celebrity currently in Magnolia on a tour. The woman has been a close friend of mine since childhood and... I love her. Will you please give her this letter for me?"

"I am on my way there to assist in guarding the celebrity in question. That won't be a difficult task. Be well, and I hope you will at some point find enough courage to face her yourself. If you are childhood friends, it shouldn't be so hard to accomplish."

With his remaining words of wisdom passed on, Hero left the man behind and headed to his initial destination with a bit more haste than before. He hadn't realized until a few minutes later that the area had started to get packed with people already. That meant he really had to hurry in order to make it there on time. Luckily, he was taller than the majority of people there, so he was able to go in a more or less straight line to the stage. It steadily got more and more difficult to wade through the ocean of civilians as he got closer and closer to the stage. In order to make it in time he had to use a little magic to jump onto the stage and get to the back to where the celebrity was; coming to that conclusion, the giant pushed a little ethernano into his legs and feet and then sprung himself from the ground to the stage in one clean movement. When he got up there, a couple of security guards came up and attempted to take him down, when the man showed his identification which cleared him to remain on stage. Once he walked to the back and found the famous woman, he immediately walked over to her and gave her the letter.

"Ma'am, this letter is for you, from someone close to you. I'm sure you will understand once you read it."

"Uhm... thank you, Knight."

Hero only nodded as he turned around and walked to his designated station in the area, ensuring that his real task was completed to the fullest capacity.

Word Count: 584
    {END OF JOB}
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: The things I do for love. [D-rank Job - Solo]

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 21st May 2016, 4:30 pm

The things I do for love. [D-rank Job - Solo] MqXl8kK

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:09 am