Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Open | Introduction] Introducing... Ivana!

flowercat87
    flowercat87

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames of the Witcher
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Open | Introduction] Introducing... Ivana! Empty [Open | Introduction] Introducing... Ivana!

Post by flowercat87 20th March 2016, 3:57 pm

Few days had passed since Ivana had joined Infinity Hydra, her entrance to the guild going mostly unnoticed by other members of the guild. She had been into the tavern few times before, sometimes peeking her head in but the majority of her time was spent in remote corners of the many floors of the guild hall with a hefty book in hand or gazing up at the job board. However, today, Ivana decided to introduce herself to her fellow guild members at the Infinity Tavern. Not being much of a social person herself, making herself known to the guild required thoughtful planning in her eyes but after making acquaintances with a select few, she decided to just hang around the bar and greet people she hadn't met before.

Ivana sat down, waiting for someone else to talk to her or sit by her.

OOC:
    Hi all! I've been around for a tiny bit but never had my character introduce herself to the guild and I thought I should. Feel free to respond to the thread and strike up any conversation you'd like to with her! :-0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plasma Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

[Open | Introduction] Introducing... Ivana! Empty Re: [Open | Introduction] Introducing... Ivana!

Post by Rowan Protegan 21st March 2016, 1:41 pm

This fancy shmancy template was made by Nicole

A sound of unsteady pounding quickly filled the air near the stairs of the guild hall, and after a few moments, the source popped into sight. Rowan came barreling down the stairs at full speed, his arms flailing about in order to maintain balance. The mage had just spent the last few hours within the comfortable folds of the Infinity Hydra library, but now it was time start the day’s worth of jobs. Of course, Rowan would need to start his day with a glass of apple cider, and there was no better place to get some than the Guild’s own tavern. For the last few steps, Rowan took a brief pause before leaping down from the stairs, landing rather steadily on the ground floor of the Guild Hall. Without even thinking about it, the mage’s legs began leading him towards the bar, and Rowan quickly settled himself right beside Ivana. The bartender immediately recognized the familiar face and set off to drain some more apple cider from the Guild’s quickly dwindling supply. For a few moments Rowan took no heed of the Guild’s newcomer, but eventually, a nagging discomfort forced the plasma mage to turn his head slightly to the left, and for the first time he caught a glimpse of their newest member.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3
    flowercat87
    flowercat87

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Open | Introduction] Introducing... Ivana! Empty Re: [Open | Introduction] Introducing... Ivana!

Post by flowercat87 21st March 2016, 4:28 pm

Ivana's fingers drummed, from her pinky to her index finger in a consistent order, against the earthy-toned wood of the bar counter in boredom, though her digits began to gradually come to a halt in their repeated motions. Her brows furrowed, a sense of suspicion creeping up on her from behind as the sound of pattering of an unknown figure's steps grew in volume. Her head shifted to look behind her until she felt the presence of the plasma mage beside her, her focus quickly snapping back over toward Rowan.

"O-oh, hi there," Ivana greeted him, she remembered the few times she had seen him around the massive guild hall. Strange, she thought, then reaching her hand to offer a friendly hand shake to him, the corners of her lips stretched in unison to form the curve of a typical smile. "I'm Ivana."

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 22nd March 2016, 7:41 pm

Rowan pursed his lips as Ivana introduced herself, and when she offered her hand, he immediately donned a friendly smile before heartily taking her hand into his. "Hello Ivana! I'm Rowan, pleasure to meet you!" The mage shook Ivana's hand firmly a few times before finally releasing her hand. There was a slight pause in between the brief introduction before Rowan got on to the juicy bit. "So... you're the new recruit, right? What made you join Infinity Hydra?" In typical newcomer fashion, Ivana was most likely going be interrogated by all her guildmates about her life, but Rowan just happened to be the first one.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    flowercat87
    flowercat87

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by flowercat87 22nd March 2016, 9:10 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Ivana responded before Rowan asked her what had made her join up with Infinity Hydra. Firstly, Ivana had to process how to answer this question without sounding like she's a bit crazy. Well, I joine- No. I joined because I wan- No. Hmm... The pause between Ivana answering the question and Rowan bringing it about was a lot longer than Ivana had realized it to be before she blurted out what came to mind. "I joined because I was looking for company, the chance to purge dark beings from existence, and maybe some fame." Ivana spoke with hesitance upon mentioning her self-set goal of purging demons, darklings, and so on. She looked down at her feet, clicking her heels against the foot rest-like portion of the stool before reverting her amber gaze to Rowan. "Why did you join?" 

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 29th March 2016, 8:33 pm

Rowan nodded affirmatively as he took in Ivanna's simple, yet reasonable answer to his question, and when she returned the question, the plasma mage clapped his hands together and nodded sagely once more before answering. "WELL, you see..." Just as Rowan was about to continue, the bartender returned with a warm glass of apple cider, and with a gleam in his eye, Rowan gestured apologetically to Ivana before taking a long draught of the sweet beverage. Placing the glass firmly back onto the counter, Rowan cleared his throat before continuing. "As I was saying, I joined Infinity Hydra so that I could grow as a mage! And doing missions for jewels is a pretty great living, I might add."

((I am so sorry, this thread completely slipped my mind... I won't do it again I promise!))

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    flowercat87
    flowercat87

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by flowercat87 30th March 2016, 6:05 pm

"Oh, that's understandable, who doesn't like making Jewel?" Ivana implored before going to withdraw a metallic can of green tea with a mint base color, decorated with a cherry blossom tree design. Taking a sip, she set it back down across from Rowan's own drink before continuing conversation. "This might seem sudden but err... do you have a team? I often notice teams generally contribute to a better experience and I'd like to join one." Ivana spoke with a hesitant, almost fearful tone to Rowan, periodically taking a sip from her drink out of oddly produced nervousness in dire hopes of soothing herself. "I-If not, it's alright! Teams aren't necessary after all."

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 30th March 2016, 8:02 pm

Rowan was almost taken aback by Ivana’s sudden question, but his surprise quickly faded once understanding dawned upon him. It was natural for a newcomer to want to immediately fit in, and Rowan knew the feeling. The plasma mage had also noticed Ivana’s rather worried tone, and so Rowan took a deep breath before responding rather lightheartedly to keep her spirits up. The plasma mage suddenly snapped his head towards the guild’s newcomer before springing up on top his chair, planting one foot on the counter and posing valiantly. “You’re damn right I’m part of a team! The best team in fact!” Rowan would’ve continued his pose, if it weren’t for the dirty glance the bartender shot at him, and so Rowan sat back down sheepishly. “Uhhh.. but yea, I’m part of a team, it’s called ‘Randamurōsuto mînpei’… don’t ask what that means….” Rowan’s face turned to one of amusement as he continued his response. “Also, my buddy Daniel is technically the leader… but… it’s only because I hate doing the paper work!”

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    flowercat87
    flowercat87

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by flowercat87 30th March 2016, 8:42 pm

Ivana's worried stare was lit ablaze with sudden exhilaration upon seeing Rowan heroically leap up onto the table. His sudden, foolish mannerisms caused Ivana to let out a half-stifled snicker. She listened with intent as he revealed basic details of the team he belonged to her, nodding in between every few words to reflect her focused attention. "Randa...mooro- huh?" she attempted to speak the team's name herself before finding herself dumbfounded, unable to. "Odd name but it's kinda fun, do you think you could ask your friend if I could join? I'd really appreciate it," she requested with an almost whining, pleading tone to her question.

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 31st March 2016, 7:38 pm

Rowan heartily took his glass up into his hand once more before downing yet another quantity of apple cider before answering. “Ask my friend if you can join? To hell with that, you’re in!” Rowan set his glass firmly back down once more before offering his hand for another shake, “Welcome to the team Ivana, glad to have ya on board…” The plasma mage’s attitude then quickly shifted to a much more serious one, and an expression of deep thought appeared on his face. “Say… what sort of magic do you work with by the way?”

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    flowercat87
    flowercat87

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by flowercat87 31st March 2016, 8:50 pm

"Ooh, thank you," she bowed repeatedly in thankfulness to Rowan despite him acting rather relaxed about the situation. "I appreciate it," she nodded in response to his welcoming statement before listening to his question. Ivana answered with the flex of her left hand fingers, evoking a small puff of silvery flames over her palm for a brief second. "It's formally referred to as the Flames of the Witcher, a fire-based magic with a special property imbued into the flames to make them appear silver and be more effective against dark beings, as that is the main purpose of its use." Ivana was clearly interested in her line of work (outside of jobs) as she continued on, "while I am the only known user, at least to myself, I've found that it and its user primarily focus on maintaining purity throughout the world despite not being associated with holy magics or any junk like that. Combat-wise, it is mostly offensive." After what seemed like an awful lot of information about her own magical ability, she asked, "What is your magic?"

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 1st April 2016, 7:03 pm

The plasma mage nodded sagely as Ivana explained her magic rather thoroughly. The way her magic fared against dark beings reminded Rowan of one of his previous teammates, and for a moment he was worried that her magic might be only effective against such beings. However, the older woman quickly added that her fiery magic worked normally even against non-dark beings. Rowan felt that Ivana's skill set definitely complimented his and Daniel's abilities. "Well, I use a pretty normal form of plasma magic. It's centered around manipulating magic in the world around us, so I can do some pretty nifty things. Magic shields, increase spell effectiveness, and other similar supportive things."

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    flowercat87
    flowercat87

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by flowercat87 1st April 2016, 10:37 pm

"That sounds really... interestingly complicated. I've never heard of a magic like that," Ivana stated before running her fingers through her hoary hair until her fingers had come out from her locks, like a comb. "You mentioned a Daniel, who is he and what magic does he use?" she asked, curious to find who the leader of her new team was. Various human faces with differing features rushed through her mind of what she envisioned him to be like but still having no idea what he could look like, mentally deciding her guesses to be futile and simply waited for Rowan's response.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:51 pm