Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Awakening (Merlin Ambrosius) (Private)

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Completed Re: Awakening (Merlin Ambrosius) (Private)

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 20th April 2016, 9:52 pm

She’s filled with vigor, her smile was bright and it seems she has finally grown accustomed to living her life. It seems she’s ready to move on towards the next chapter. “Regardless of the path in which you take, I trust that you’d do.” Merlin drew his crafted pipe, made in Midi, and started to smoke puffs. They disappear before the moonlight as glitters can be visible upon the dispersed breath cloud.

“Mythica, you’re like the daughter I’d never had, if only my relationship with Vivien would have been normal, I would have a daughter much like you.” He ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead as both stared at the clear night sky, stars twinkle, puffs of glittering magic scatter across the atmosphere.

Merlin was a Grand Magus, his progenitors consists of an Incubus and one of the fae that hailed from royalty. Vivien was the undine of the legendary lake in a forest somewhere, accompanied by the local fae who served her. During the period King Uther Pendragon was alive, Merlin served him as his royal adviser and assisted him in planning countless shenanigans, those were the days Merlin felt youth despite his age. Whenever Merlin would have free time, he’d make a trip towards this legendary lake, meet with her and teach her the wonders of magic, the beauty of it and the meaning beyond its existence. Magic has existed since time immemorial and can never be absent, magic is something that exists as one of the forces of the universe to which some were able to interact, to manifest its miracles and to manipulate it according to its will. Vivien only knew how to manipulate water but after meeting Merlin, she desired more. Even after Uther’s death, Merlin would come to Vivien every day, talk and bond. When Arthur Pendragon succeeded as the King and founded the Round Table, Merlin foresaw a future to which Vivien would have trapped him in a crystal cave.

Despite this he allowed it to happen because he loved Vivien. He wasn’t certain of the reason why but expected that Vivien would provide that answer.

“Why you ask? Because you’re dangerous Merlin… should anyone take you from me, it would spell trouble if it did happen, that is why I must imprison you, you knew too much and you also knew this was going to happen, why did you allow it?”

“Because Vivien, before my visions, you already had laid out a trap if I ever were to escape so there’s no point to it. If this is your will Vivien then I will gladly accept my fate.”

“Here ends our relationship… dear beloved.”

If things were different.. if Merlin had not gone to the Spiral before meeting with Vivien… this would have not happened but perhaps its better this way.

“So Mythica, what do you aspire to become when you grow up?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

Awakening (Merlin Ambrosius) (Private) - Page 2 Merry_10
    Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Partner : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,073,407

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Flow
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 21st April 2016, 1:59 pm

The girl smiled as Merlin ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead. Then he asked a rather unusual question. What DID she want to be when she grew up?

"I uh.. I want to join a guild one day!" She replied, sounding excited, but unsure weather it was a trick question or not. "Become a skilled wizard like you, and your girlfriend!" Mythica replied again, not waiting for his. She said this referecing Vivian, but she was still too young and naive to understand the terms of the Magnus's relationships.

She grew quiet for a moment, staring up at the sky.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Awakening (Merlin Ambrosius) (Private) - Page 2 Myth-Sig1-1

Mythica's Theme:
    Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 150

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 25th April 2016, 12:42 am

“A guild mage?” He chuckles once again.

“That’s a great ambition; maybe you’ll become one of the greatest mage of your generation. Remember, you were blessed with magical potential Mythica but unlike others, you were blessed by a rarity of power, a magical potential so great that you would exceed anyone in terms of it, perhaps even I.”

He started gesturing his words.

“Maybe if you were a guild mage, you’d probably have little competition with others, play your pranks like you did with the twins and I, or even climb to be a guild ace, and the best thing that can happen to you, is that you’d become a guildmaster. Opportunities can be found anywhere, you just don’t know it yet, time reveals what is hidden from us, and it is up to us alone to decide what we do with them.”

Merlin had thought of a great idea, a spell that would reinforce and apply condition to her seal, its perfect.

Magic is miracle.
    Magic is mystery
    Magic is energy
    Magic is life
    Magic is being

If thou sees this with reason
    Then hear my pledge.
    Thou shall grow in greatness
    Thou shall grow accustomed to given challenges
    Thou shall find answer within this path
    Thou shall live according to heart.

And with that, Mythica received his blessings. Time will only affect her seal so little but now sensitive to how much power she will have as she comes of age. Her memories of the past will gradually return as she increase in power in the form of an episode of chronic anemia. An additional touch was placed on her forehead…. Should she not see Merlin for a week, she would forget all about him, including his appearance. The gift of oblivion, a concept to which time cooperates with, little by little will she forget, little by little will she free herself and finally be independent of the magus. The price of having her use her magic without any difficulty in the future is the old memory of the magus.

However… only his words and teachings will she never forget.

“Mythica, I’ll be going on a business trip, I don’t know how long I’m gonna be away for, please be nice to Lily and the twins while I’m gone.”

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

Awakening (Merlin Ambrosius) (Private) - Page 2 Merry_10
    Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Partner : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,073,407

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Flow
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 26th April 2016, 10:26 pm

"Good luck!" the girl exclaimed as she hugged Merlin one last time. Her head just above his waist. She peered up at him with her red eye, and gave a bright smile. "I'll be waiting for your return!" She said again as Merlin faded into the distance. A familiar hand touched her shoulder as she looked up to see Toru and Toyo standing on either side of her, both with a look of seriousness as they stared at the Magnus. And soon, her memory faded of the Magnus. Her memories were replaced instead by another. A girl named Lily. One who she thought to be her mother...

All the while, a voice couldn't help but speak its mind in the back of Mythica's head... A voice she didn't understand... But since the Magnus's leaving, it began speaking to her whenever she was alone.

"Why does she cry oh poor Mythica...?
    "I- I don't know... I feel sick... And hurt..."
    "You do not need to shed any more tears my dear little one... Your pain will fade."
    "How can you be so sure...?"
    "Have I ever let you down in the past?"
    "No... You've never lied to me..."
    "That's right young one... No need to cry..."
    You can trust me...
    You can embrace me...
    You can feed me...
    You will never be alone again...

Awakening (Merlin Ambrosius) (Private) - Page 2 Myth-Sig1-1

Mythica's Theme:

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 6:48 pm