Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Paper Blizzard

IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Past Manipulation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Paper Blizzard

Post by IcyQueen1 23rd February 2016, 1:18 am

Primary Magic: Paper Blizzard
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: This magic has many uses and it allows her to control sheets of paper at will each colour has its own use. The magic shows to have many offensive abilities, but it can also use many defense types of abilities that can imprison people or trap them. She can also change her body into the paper this is for moving fast to get away from someone to avoid damage she might take. The paper is small and square shaped and the colour will matter on the ability she will use. This paper is not like most it is a lot more durable and don't burn as it is infused with her magic power. With red the paper will become heat like fire with white she can make it as cold as Ice. The colour works with the theme. Each spell is named after a god.

She can do many other things with the paper look at link behind to know others.
    Not allowed to put it up yet.

Strengths:
    • Can change the paper type just on colour allowing her to change the way she fights.
    • Being only to make a powerful defense.
    • Can get past small places turning into paper.

Weaknesses:
    • Water Magic can get right past her paper doesn't matter what colour she uses.
    • Fighting someone up close as she can only fight long range with this magic.
    • She needs her hands-free to use the paper.
    • Wind spells are extra effective at blocking or colliding with paper spells.

Blessed by the Fourth Wall:

Abilities/Powers:
    Paper Body:

Paper Pass:

Paper Make:

D Ranks:

Last edited by IcyQueen1 on 25th February 2016, 7:44 pm; edited 18 times in total

Completed Re: Paper Blizzard

Post by Guest 23rd February 2016, 8:27 am

Anything in this color is suggested to be fixed. Bump when edited.
    Original:

Last edited by Marschal Leigh on 24th February 2016, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by IcyQueen1 24th February 2016, 4:40 am

Bump I wish to know if my magic is fine the Description before I work on the others.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th February 2016, 3:33 pm

Greetings and salutations, at the request of the original grading mod, I'll be taking over your application. My comments will be in this color.

Your description looks fine as all the stuff you mentioned in it are also your unique abilities. You could do with more detail into the magic, like how it was obtained, how it's specifically used in combat, or any bonus abilities that come with it ((like flight, light shows, free origami paper, unlimited supply of doritos etc...)) but as a base version it's good. You'll probably add more as time progresses.

IcyQueen1 wrote:Primary Magic: Paper Blizzard
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Caster 

Description: This magic has many uses and it allows her to control sheets of paper at will each colour has its own use. The magic shows to have many offensive abilities, but it can also use many defence types of abilities that can imprison people or trap them. She can also change her body into the paper this is for moving fast to get away from someone to avoid damage she might take. The paper is small and square shaped and the colour will matter on the ability she will use. This paper is not like most it is a lot more durable and don't burn as it is infused with her magic power. With red the paper will become heat like fire with white she can make it as cold as Ice. The colour works with the theme. Each spell is named after a god.

She can do many other things with the paper look at link behind to know other's.
    Not allowed to put it up yet.

Strengths:
    -Can change the paper type just on colour allowing her to change the way she fights.
    -Being only to make a powerful defence.

Weaknesses:
    -Water Magic can get right past her paper doesn't matter what colour she uses.
    -Fighting someone up close as she can only fight long range with this magic.
    -She needs her hands free to use the paper.

Blessed by the Fourth Wall:

Abilities/Powers:
    Paper Body:

Paper Pass:

Paper Make:

Spells:
    D-Rank:

All D Rank players are permitted 3x Unique Ability slots, and 4x D Rank Spell slots that they may register stuff in. If you don't want to use the other 3 spell slots let me know, otherwise I advise adding spells.
    IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by IcyQueen1 24th February 2016, 11:06 pm

I don't know when I will work on this again I can't find the guide lines for all this on how to make a spell could someone send me a link or something so I Know how it all works.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th February 2016, 11:10 pm

There are no guide lines on making your magic. The reason being is to keep creativity as much as possible. If you can come up with base ideas of your spells, like the desired effects and what not and PM it to me; I may be able to help you come up with a few ideas for full effects based on what you want it to do.
    IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by IcyQueen1 24th February 2016, 11:20 pm

oh okay. not sure when I can finish this then because I don't understand sorry.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th February 2016, 11:29 pm

Might I ask exactly what you're having a hard time with?
    IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by IcyQueen1 24th February 2016, 11:31 pm

The damage on the spell the speed all things within that area it's easy coming up with it because this magic is in the anime.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th February 2016, 11:39 pm

D Rank magic damage on site = 20 ((can be modified depending on spell's effect, but 20 is base))
    D Rank speed is 15mph running, and 20mph sprinting
    D Rank range is maximum 15 meters, but in some cases can go up to 20 meters.
    IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by IcyQueen1 25th February 2016, 10:37 am

Bump.
    IcyQueen1
    IcyQueen1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by IcyQueen1 25th February 2016, 7:45 pm

Bump.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 25th February 2016, 8:01 pm

Alright, now it's time for the edits.

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:51 pm