Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Emerald Dreams [invite only]

Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Emerald Dreams [invite only] Empty Emerald Dreams [invite only]

Post by Chesha 21st February 2016, 4:42 am

Emerald Dreams [invite only] Sorrow_coloring_zpsezqnxbre
    Anxiety.

It’d been a close friend for so long and yet it felt as though she’d only truly begun to see the true nature, the mask so firmly placed she hadn’t realized how beastly it could truly be. Tears continued to stream down her face as memories flowed back into place like lazy puzzle pieces. Flashes of those last moments before she left came back, the sorrow and love etched on her face before the green glow obscured her vision and the world faded. The blank feeling as she woke up, knowing deep down something was amiss and yet she’d wandered for a whole day before things started coming back, the confusion unwavering in its assault to fill in the blanks.

There’d been a purpose behind being in this strange world, a reason like all the others prior and all the ones she’d visit thereafter. Yet something was missing, something had gone…awry. She lacked the reasons of why or how, merely knowing not all was right in this alien world.

The woman avoided the streets, sticking to back alleys as her brain wracked through every recollection to find the missing pieces buried deep within. Animals steered clear of the distraught woman as intermittent hisses and snarls escaped in her frustration as the tears welled up. Then the dam broke and the waterfalls began as winter-cold chills cascaded through her lithe form. Wretched irony laughed at her, a bully to all and yet it finally turned its focus upon her.

’Oh gods, is this how she felt every time?’

Food escaped into a metal canister, the gut wrenching feeling too much to bear. Guilt inspired sobs shook her very core as the woman huddled against a wall, thin tail wrapping around her knees in the same way she’d witnessed her sister perform so many times before. Only a little comfort filled her however, nobody there to wrap their arms around her in this moment and offer empty reassurances as her’s had been. How she ached to pull them all back and simply apologize, intentions good and yet so wrong. She’d offered placid hope in the face of suffering, always unsure how to make the pain go away for her sister, wishing time and time again for the other creatures to cease their torment and yet, in her heart she knew: it wasn’t them so much as her people.

And herself.

’It was for her!’

An excuse told each time to soothe her personal wounds, her guilt as each time her sister became a blank slate. Each hole they dug received a blanket over it, sown into place and yet not filling a thing, she knew this and yet ignored it…for what? The hope that the woman might eventually learn to overlook it, overcome it and accept the fate their people granted her? Hands gripped pitch black locks, pulling as if another pain might distract her from the heart wrenching reality. No, this entire time she deluded herself, accepting it for herself even as her sister saw ahead and took on the traits of their shared ancestor. If only she could’ve inherited the Cheshire Cat’s freedom, its trickery, then perhaps the circumstances could be reversed. Instead she allowed her precious sibling to take on the burden herself while all she did was throw every obstacle and trap in the way. Any aid she offered staved off destruction, but offered so little salvation. She wouldn’t change everything, knowing that what little good she performed allowed this chance, any other handler likely to have tossed the woman to the trash long ago.

’Where some already believed she belonged.’

Another knife stabbed through her heart, wanting to yell and scream against them and their claims. How she desperately wanted the return of that child who looked at her with all the hope and love in the world, offering her comfort when it was she who’d come to suffer soon enough.

”It’s okay…if it’s for you, then it’s okay…I’ll accept my fate. I’ll do my best so you can be proud, so please…please stop crying?”

’Why, oh why,’ she bemoaned with another body wrenching sob, ’why couldn’t we have been born elsewhere, another time, another place?’ Envy for the people slumbering in their homes filled her, jealousy warming her for a moment as her heart screamed to lash out at them for this injustice, this unfairness. Just as quickly the flames vanished, leaving the woman cold and limp against the empty shop alley. They weren’t at fault, she simply wanted to swap places so badly it hurt all over. Why, why had the council chosen their families to combine? Why had the fountain cursed them so? Why couldn’t the fates allow her sister to be born a purebred, to be something more than a tool? Even knowing others suffered a similar fate she couldn’t care about them, not right now, not when she knew her sister currently moved closer and closer to the edge of death. The mission itself was suicidal.

’And yet it’s all for me…no…I suppose even that’s untrue now…’

Unfocused eyes stared at cobblestones as the denizens of the night offered her a wide birth. She could see their faces now in the puddle before her, the same ones she tried to erase before. This mission endangered them as well knowing that woman. Regardless of their people’s decision about this society, their questions could very well put them in harm’s way, these people more openly caring than the closest of clans back home. They didn’t require bonds forged of blood to act just as protective of her sister as the pair of sisters did for each other. Even with the loss of memories they remained close at hand, refusing to give her up so easily…they clung with a desperation she could only admire, recognizing their shared trait.

No…

’Fate does not have to get its way,’ a spark of life flickered back into empty golden eyes, ’If she refuses to bow down to it, then why should I? Why should I accept the end as I did before? She’s been fighting it for so long, and I’ve been so blind to it all because I let her take up the mantle alone. I let her blind me with the same bonds they forced upon her…heh, if only they could see the wool she forged across their eyes…no, I cannot let her do this alone. Not anymore…’ Power, determination, will: it permeated her body. It flowed through every vein, filling her with a renewed vigor she thought impossible moments ago, though her body continued to shake with the effort of standing. The realization left her drained, but her clan had always been quick to recover, quick to regain their feet and go after what they truly wanted. She’d been falling until finally she hit the ground on her feet as finally eyes cast themselves skywards to glimpse the glittering heavens. It was time to stop staring at the ground before her, to look beyond the here and now.

Pulling a handheld device from one of her pouches the woman set about locating her ex-enemies. Her jealousy towards them had been fueled by a fear of what their presence meant: death for her sister. Yet now as she gazed upon the pictures the feline woman couldn’t help viewing them as their salvation. Most would be easy to locate thanks to tracking and information gleamed from her sister’s memories, though one or two would remain tricky…but any help she could receive would be welcome.

’I don’t care if they hate me, if they cast me out. As long as they help her I don’t care about my fate…I will not let her walk alone any longer.’

Elsewhere

So many things ached that she couldn’t walk a step further, cradled in the crook of a large tree’s roots. Instincts told the woman to head higher, but her body screamed at the very notion. Green eyes opened a sliver, watching her hand brush through the thick fur of her tail, the sensation feeling rather alien oddly enough. Sometimes she could see little wisps come off it, though Sorrow reassured her that it would subside soon enough and then it would only occur when she unleashed her true strength in combat. Each hair prickled at her skin though, Mao wincing as another full body throbbing started up. It’d been more painful that she could’ve imagined and yet so necessary for what was to come. Her body had been altered by the control gene for so long that its removal forced changes here and there, resetting the woman to how she should’ve been from what she’d become.

Her final act with the crystals had been to erase her very presence from Chesha’s mind, the green emerald still gripped firmly in her other hand. Soon she’d put it away, but for the moment it brought solace and conviction, having spurred the woman to continue traveling despite the waves of pain. She’d completed the contract to both ancestors, allowing the pair to devour the intrusive animal and force its power from her. It was a toss-up however whether or not the spell would retain its effects upon her sister, the poor woman having undergone memory shaping courtesy of Mao herself. She’d long ago found that even as emeralds recorded for her, they could be used to augment the memories of others, a neat trick she employed on a multitude of people to the point she lost count long ago. Unfortunately she’d been weak from Chesha’s control, the devices of her people strong and so couldn’t be sure how well the spell worked this time despite her increased susceptibility. It’d been a hasty retreat after all, eager to create distance and prevent the woman from recalling her too quickly by presence alone.

”Sleep now child.”

”We shall do what we can in the meanwhile.”

”But for now, sleep…”

Eyes closing and breath calming she spared her last thoughts towards them.

’If I died tomorrow…as long as I take her down then it’ll all be worth it, for her and them.’ Long ago Mao accepted the likelihood of her death against her sister. The white wolf who could control a flame so hot the mixed breed woman believed it emanated from the very sun itself. It’d scorched her many times in the past, melting crystal to her skin at Syu’s ire for her mistakes. Chesha could cover up quite well, but they couldn’t escape every time. The final removal of the last control barrier offered her further courage, but only a little certainty that she might live through the encounter. She wanted to live. Mao simply couldn’t allow herself the false hope though, having lived such an uncertain and confusing life.

As she saw the faces of her friends though the woman desperately wanted to come out the victor even more. She wanted to smile with her guild mates back at Sabertooth, to see how Kite fared on his ship, see what Haretsa was up to at her new home, to wait for when she’d next see Niyol and what odd events would ensue after…she wanted to find some of her more casual friends as well, make sure they were doing all right. She wanted to catch Dmitry slumbering on another roof top or another strange place or fighting with Hati over something.

Most of all, Mao wanted to seek out her mate’s warmth, to find Aiyana and promise that she won’t forget again. That she won’t disappear again.

A whimper escaped, her throat clenching at the myriad of thoughts and yet stopped breathing as she worried about her mate. They’d promised to spend the day together, albeit they couldn’t decide whether on a job or simply out and about town, before going to bed. Like all the times before the summons from her sister came in the dead of night, and like a good tool Mao extracted herself from the other woman’s grip carefully before leaving the Ace’s house. By now it’d already been a day since her sudden disappearance…

’Merely another reason to not falter. I want…I want to see them all again…’

”Sleep child.”

Her thoughts slipped away and blissful nothingness took over.

By Morning…

A message could be found by multiple parties – be it on a window sill, a mail box, or perhaps on the ground outside their front door and anywhere else that’d seemed fitting at the time - the sender unknown, recorded on a lacrima crystal. The girl in the crystal resembles Mao, yet her golden eyes resemble a feline’s and her hair pitch black hair sports a pair of cat-like ears.

”Please…you have to help my sister. You’re our only hope. I have no right to ask favors of any of you…but if you hold even the smallest care for Mao then please, please come to the coordinates I’ve supplied at the end of the message. I can explain further there and answer any questions you have along the way…but right now she is on a suicidal mission, one that she cannot hope to win. We only have a day, maybe two at best. Please…please help me save the one person I hold dear in life.”

After the message ends the coordinates for a location near Beanstalk Village appear where Chesha anxiously awaits.

For a Certain Soul Sucker

How detestable that she sought this man out of her own accord. It'd be so easy to leave him be, but if her descendent could seek out help...well...she had mentioned to this obnoxious one her intentions of helping her mix blooded relative. The man refused to wait for her to vacate the child before forcing her from it...between that and his strength she supposed he might be a worthy ally to seek out. Out of all the ones Chesha wanted he was the only one not tied to a guild, though there was some speculation whether or not she'd find the homeless lad despite his bonds to one.

Finding such a source of power was hardly a feat at all, the real problem bonding the lacrima to her temporarily without a proper host. While it might've made some sense to pass the message along herself Kasmeer didn't trust the fellow personally even if some part of her begrudgingly accepted her descendent's fate would be more secured with his presence. She wouldn't stay long enough for him to attempt giga drain 2.0 as she manifested across the room from him.

"Don't worry I'm merely here to drop off a message. If you hold any true fondness for Mao you'll consider the invitation."

As she vanished a light clink sound would follow suit as the recording lacrima hit the ground where she'd once been. She had other places to be after all, not willing to leave the girl's fate purely to the canine.

Last edited by Mao on 21st February 2016, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Emerald Dreams [invite only] Empty Re: Emerald Dreams [invite only]

Post by Benjamin 21st February 2016, 1:24 pm

Beanstalk Village

A quiet little village sporting a rather large and odd plant in it's center, this village happened to be harboring a cat like individual who was currently at the center of an enormous conspiracy, one that had long since drawn the attention of a certain gray haired mage.

[Many hours ago]

The Lamia Scale guild hall

"Mister Kazakov, a message arrived for you." Came the voice of one of the guild's staff. "There isn't an address or name, simply a lacrima addressed to you."

Dmitry Kazakov, having spent the day in the library researching a certain friend and her predicament, took the lacrima recording and hit play.

”Please…you have to help my sister. You’re our only hope. I have no right to ask favors of any of you…but if you hold even the smallest care for Mao then please, please come to the coordinates I’ve supplied at the end of the message. I can explain further there and answer any questions you have along the way…but right now she is on a suicidal mission, one that she cannot hope to win. We only have a day, maybe two at best. Please…please help me save the one person I hold dear in life.”

The medium dropped the lacrima on the ground and crushed it under his heel, a sudden surge of fury mixed with anxiety filling him as he stormed out the door, ignoring the questions of those around him.

[Present]

Dmitry was now walking through the village, keeping his spirit sense focused so that he would pick up any unusual signs of life. Surely enough, before he could even pick up such a sign, he came upon the same woman he had seen in the recording. Before she could even turn to look at him, a strange, glowing fog seemed to fill the area. Suddenly, Dmitry appeared in front of the cat like woman, as if he had been there all along. The furious mage then moved to grab the woman by the neck, which he would then proceed to slam into the wall, pupils glowing silver and irises pitch black as his rage came close to triggering his magic. 

"You're gonna tell me everything right the hell now or I'm gonna snap that neck of your's. We clear?" He said with a voice seething with the urge for violence. However, after a moment, he regained his composure, letting go of her if his hold was successful as his eyes returned to normal, the fog subsiding.

"Start talking."
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 21st February 2016, 8:44 pm

D
    arkness... that was what the world had become for Niyol as he lay on the cold, hard, cobble stone floor of the long since destroyed castle he now called home. He no longer could return to his home in the forests for fear of endangering his maid, and had no home in the major cities. Villages were weary of the man, and Niyol couldn't bring himself to put people in danger when all they wanted was to live in peace, away from the ongoing struggle between the magic council and the guilds. "We've got company." Altsoba said as she felt a shift in the spatial axis. Niyol grabbed his sword, the white blade that would turn whole armies into lakes of gore in seconds, and stood up in the direction his demon was facing. A certain little vermin appeared with a rock in its mouth, saying it was merely a messenger pigeon and then mentioning the magic name of someone he'd made a promise to. Niyol watched it disappear leaving the item behind.

After listening to the message, Niyol's hand instinctively clenched around the rock, shaking violently and shattering it out of anger. "So, it appears beast girl will be needing-" "I have a favor to ask of you. Go get Kateri, and meet me at Beanstalk Village." he interrupted the demon. Altsoba had never seen Niyol so hell bent on protecting someone that he'd involve another person. Either that, or he had been too afraid to go at it alone. She disappeared in a burst of shadows and Niyol materialized a pair of black, feathered wings and begun flying the distance. 'That stupid woman, cat, rabbit... does she not remember we had a pact? Does she not honor the bond we share, and understand that I would guard her back when all others turn on her? Does she not acknowledge me as kin? While not truly so, we have been through great struggles... by longevity she is my sister, and I would have words with her about attempting to die on me.' he thought while flying as fast as possible, a look of mixed emotion... anger, fear, sadness, anxiety, and power all gracing his eyes.

A magic circle appeared next to him, enormous in size and a black leviathan flew out with the white haired mage standing atop it with her sniper in hand. Niyol flew over and landed on its head. "So, what's the story? Altsoba doesn't normally come to pull me away from work. Even less frequent, you don't ask her to do it." Kateri said while looking at her father intently. "The only mortal I consider a true friend has gone to do something stupid without any assistance." he said calmly. Kateri put a smile on her face, bold and confident as she said "Shadow, let's get moving." 
    The massive black creature, looking like a larger version of his mother Lisa flapped his four, three hundred foot wide wings and erupted to the distance.

After some time, they were over top the village circling high above. Niyol saw Dmitry down below with a strange woman that he could only imagine to be the one who hailed to him. He jumped from Shadow, drawing his Thorn of Betrayal from its sheathe and converting it to a scythe on the way down. His left arm became completely engulfed in a blue and black flame that formed a clawed gauntlet under the flames that didn't scorch Niyol in the slightest. Niyol slammed on the ground near the two, his black wings spread far apart and a dark aura around him as the demonic scars on his face, neck, back, and right arm glowed with a malevolent black and crimson aura. Black tendrils slowly creeping from the ground as he began approaching the pair, his dark purple eyes flowing faintly. The tip of the scythe was pointed towards the woman and his enraged voice came out, sounding more like he were possessed, but his actions stated he was the one in control this time.
    "I care not for the details, take me to Mao or point me in the right direction. Death will come to all who get in my way."  

Kateri slowly descended, a cold wing carrying her safely just before Shadow landed on her shoulder in his smaller form. She quickly walked over to Niyol, gently placing her hand on the pole of his scythe and lowering it. "Dad, she's on our side. Save it for when we get there, kay?" she said in a soft voice acting as Niyol's guide instead of the other way around, not completely used to seeing her father acting on emotion. "I see you were invited to the party too uncle Kazy. Oh, umm... hi you... person... animal... lady, I'm Kateri. I don't really know the details, but my dad asked me to come along and I'd appreciate if you can fill us in on as much as possible." she said with a calm, semi happy voice.

WC: 836
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 22nd February 2016, 4:20 am

Emerald Dreams [invite only] Gz9pLlV

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

"You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Emerald Dreams [invite only] Nice%202_zpskiwaehaj

- Kite

The ship was quiet that night just like any other night, below deck the cargo bay was empty save a few pieces of cargo strapped to the floor and walls, the doors for both the infirmary and entrance to the ship were sealed tight. Above the bending and winding catwalk on the upper level held a similar atmosphere to the lower deck it was quiet as well aside from the sound of the engine humming could be heard of someone were in the dining area and on the opposite end of the ship little beeps and boops being made by the console in the cockpit which could one could hear if they were on the foredeck connecting to the dining room across the way from where the engine room was located. Beneath the foredeck Kite slept soundly in the bed of his personal quarters, a place completely silent besides the rhythmic breathing of the captain himself. So being in a place where no noises could be heard the sound sleep of the Flame Demon Slayer would have been a certain thing but due to an eerie presence felt even in a dead sleep he awoke face down on his bed and slowly pushed himself up so he was kneeling in his bed now and looked around his room to see if there was anything to off interest to see but at first glance there was nothing but being the thorough man he was he got up out of bed and made his way to the ladder that would lead him to the foredeck above but stopped when he felt his foot knock into something that shouldn't have been there.

He squatted down into a crouched position and examined the object he had discovered, round like a sphere it was obvious to any mage that it was a lacrima which was not an uncommon fixture in a domicile for a mage but this lacrima was unique and foreign ”This isn't one of mine.“ he said to himself while looking at the object not touching the crystal ball like object quite yet. He stood up and walked away from it to check the panel on the wall next to the ladder to check to see if passage door that would lead down into his room was locked and it was which was an oddity. Giving the object a steely glare he walked so he would be standing over top of it and reached down to pick it up ”This better not be a bomb.“ he said as his hands gripped the orb and lifted it to his face for closer inspection and upon doing so the purpose of the orb was made clear. After coming to life the recording began to play for him, the person who was recorded looked strongly like a certain Sabertooth Mage he had grown fond of, one who had a room next to his on the ship as it so happened, but the resemblance to his teammate was so uncanny her name escapes his lips ”Mao?“ but it wasn't her while the facial features were similar the voice, the hair color and they other physical characteristics made it clear it wasn't her but whoever it was had Kites full attention from start until it would finish. “Please…you have to help my sister. You’re our only hope. I have no right to ask favors of any of you…but if you hold even the smallest care for Mao then please, please come to the coordinates I’ve supplied at the end of the message. I can explain further there and answer any questions you have along the way…but right now she is on a suicidal mission, one that she cannot hope to win. We only have a day, maybe two at best. Please…please help me save the one person I hold dear in life.” a set of coordinates appeared at the end of the recording and immediately Kite pushed the button on the panel to unlock and open the passage to the foredeck and he climbed up using one hand while using his other to hold on to the lacrima with the coordinates still displayed and ran to the cockpit all the while thoughts running through his head but among all those thoughts and questions all he had focused on was one thing ”gotta help Mao.“ he said just as his hands touched the console that would mark the coordinates as the heading for the ship and it would look familiar ”beanstalk village…Be there soon whoever you are.“ He has spun up the engines and took off from
    The floating guild of Sabertooth and had the ship rocketing towards the village. With the controls locked into place Kite went to the dining area to prepare the coffee and then went to his quarters to get dressed. It only took a few minutes to get dressed and prepared for the job ahead of them and to make sure he would find who he was looking for he stored the lacrima inside Gate of Hades so he could call upon it when needed.

After a quick trip Kite landed set the ship down just outside the village’s borders avoiding the crops and houses alike and descended his way down the catwalk until he was on the floor level of the cargo bay and walked over to where the ramp was still closed tight. Typically Kite would have had the ramp lowered but due to the certain uneasy feeling he had gotten since he first heard the recording he decided to keep the ship locked tight and just used the hidden panel like door that was apart of the ramp and closed pulled shut behind him sealing it from anyone but him and the one who snuck in while he slept. The demon slayer kept his wits about him and scanned the area looking for the girl who looked like Mao but a certain energy in the air made him feel uneasy and it wasn't demonic by any means that was for sure but it did come with a nice fog making it a perfect place for a scary movie or ambush. His head was on a swivel scanning back and forth until he saw the girl he was looking for, the spitting image of Mao if she had catlike features and black hair and around her throat was the hand of another, a man with silver hair who has threatened to snap her neck if he wasn't told what he wanted to know. With this girl being the only link to finding Mao Kite was ready to release his magic aura at full burn and who would know what sort of damage would have been caused to the houses if a showdown went down but thankfully he released the girl's neck upon Kites initial approach during which he had caught a familiar scent which caused a small smirk on his face to appear. However it would seem the silver haired man wasn't the only one prepared to spill blood for the sake of saving Mao for a man or rather a demon appeared from the sky with a scythe drawn and was ready for business pointed at the cat girl who was ultimately stopped by his companion who spoke up referring to the demonic being as “dad” and was being the voice of reason to the scythe wielder while Kite had finished approached as the girl in a chipper voice explained her reason for being there and asked for the cat girls help ”good choice…I would have been pretty pissed if any of you had offed the only lead we would have had to find Mao.” he said at the general audience excluding the girl but had his eyes focus on the silver haired man and the demon ”not a wise idea putting that much pressure on her throat while demanding answers either.“ he walked past the man and approached the sister getting closer to the girl who looked like Mao to look at her neck which had the outline of the hand that had grabbed her and looked back at the silver haired man as well as the demonic being behind him ”and I'd rather not have to tell Mao her sister was dead.“ he returned his red eyes to the girl ”are you alright miss?“ he asked genuinely concerned for the girl.
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Emerald Dreams [invite only] Gvf4gD8
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 23rd February 2016, 4:04 pm

Emerald Dreams [invite only] 153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    EVERYONE STOP BEING ANGSTY
    WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

Emerald Dreams [invite only] CANAAN

- Haretsa

The sun began to slowly creep over the mountains and shine on the rather ornate castle that was Infinity Hydra’s guild hall. The serene sound of chirping birds echoed throughout the valleys and would have been the only sound throughout the entire guild hall if it weren’t for the echoes of a punching bag being rigorously hammered into. A rather loud yawn escaped the lips of a pink haired child as she slowly opened the door of her mother’s office; stepping out into the hallway ready to take her bath for the morning. However, a rather peculiar glint caught her sleepy red orbs, causing the girl to look down at the floor and spot a strange looking lacrima sitting right outside the door. ”What’s this pretty lookin’ gem thingy?” Lillith wondered aloud, kneeling down with curiosity to touch the lacrima. The seven year old was soon tumbling over backwards in surprise, for the moment she touched it, the visage of an all too familiar being popping up in front of her. ”AHH!!! BUNNY LADY!!!” Lillith shouted, flailing around to try and get to her feet before running full sprint down the hall in her PJ’s towards the training room.

It was at this moment that Haretsa ceased her barrage of attacks on her personal punching bag; ears perking up at the sound of her daughter calling for her from down the hall. ”Lilly? What’s wro-” Haretsa asked as she opened the door and stepped out, quickly greeted by her daughter leaping into her arms with a rather frightened look on her face. ”M-Mommy!! Bunny lady is in a weird lacrima… gem… thingy and she… she started talking and.. and…” the pink haired child managed to stutter out; particular memories resurfacing of the one time she had encountered the person she saw in that lacrima. Haretsa placed a hand on the back of her trembling daughter’s head before lovingly stroking it to try and calm her down. ”Shhhh Lilly, it’s ok. Mao’s not gonna hurt you now that you’re all better.” she whispered, knowing of only one person that either of them referred to as Bunny Lady. The young Dragon Slayer couldn’t help but wonder what exactly Lillith meant by Mao being inside of a lacrima, so she slowly started down the hall, quickly wiping away the tears from her daughter’s eyes. ”Let’s go see what Bunny Lady has to say together, alright?” she asked, prompting a small nod from the slightly less frightened child.

Once the two had made their way back to Haretsa’s office, the Ace quickly kicked the lacrima up into the air and grabbed hold of it in her right hand while keeping Lillith wrapped up in her left. Currently displayed on the lacrima were coordinates for a location around the Beanstalk Village; practically on the other side of Fiore from where Infinity Hydra was located. ”Odd… Replay message.” Haretsa’s voice commanded, retriggering the visage on the lacrima and playing back the message. The figure that appeared them definitely looked a lot like Mao, but something was definitely different. ”This girls more cat looking than bunny like Mao is… though she really does look a lot like her…” Haretsa thought, carefully listening to the message that was pleading for people to help her find Mao. The message then ended and displayed the location yet again. ”Only a day to get to the other side of Fiore and I don’t have any teleportation lacrimas...unless… Lilly, go get ready if you want to help me save Bunny Lady. Mommy’s got some work to do.” she explained, setting Lillith down before entering her office in a bit of a hurry. With a rather reluctant nod, Lillith picked up the clothes she had dropped all over the floor and went to get ready as Haretsa stepped into her bedroom area and began to reconfigure the lacrima that transported her to and from her workshop.

When Lillith returned from her bath, she came back to find her mother dressed in a burnt red cowgirl hat, complete with a matching jacket, gloves, and boots with dark navy blue jeans adorned with her holster that held Scisara around the back of her waist. Her rather strange looking golden bracelets were slipped over the gloves, seeming to not get in the way of her work as she was rewiring the teleportation lacrima. Lillith thought her mother’s choice of attire was a bit odd, but she liked it none the less. ”You ready to go, kiddo?” Haretsa asked, as Lillith slipped on her pink sweatshirt overtop her blue shirt. ”I think so… are you gonna be able to find where we’re going once we get there?” Lillith asked, which garnered a bit of a snicker from her cream haired mother. ”No need to worry Lilly, unlike a certain aunt of yours, I actually have a sense of direction… as long as the map isn’t old as balls…” she commented, pushing herself up as the lacrima glowed with a soft red light. With Lillith running up and holding on to her mother’s leg, Haretsa grabbed hold of the lacrima and letting the light envelope the two of them.

When the light faded and the two could see again, Haretsa could feel quite a number of magic signatures beginning to approach a location not too far from the village. Seems we’re gonna be a bit late… That makes it even easier to find where we’re meeting up at least. You better hold on tight, Lilly!” Haretsa cautioned, prompting Lilly to jump up on her back as the Dragon Slayer began to meld into the shadows; the villagers looking on in awe and confusion as she blasted off through the shadows towards the rendezvous. Once there, Haretsa felt too unfamiliar magic signatures along with one she knew all too well. The scene currently playing out was rather interesting. There was a strange… demon looking man thing with all kinds of tendrils coming out of him that had a scythe pointed at Mao’s sister. Haretsa reformed herself out of the shadows right next to Chesha, watching as another girl took hold of the mans scythe and moved it slowly away from Chesha. ”Probably not the greatest way to get information from someone… also cool display with the tendril thingys! Though I think Halloween was a couple months ago, so you’re a bit late for trying to be scary! Your scythe could use some serious work though...” Haretsa commented, all the while keeping her magic power severely suppressed to appear far weaker than she actually was. Keeping Lillith on her back, Haretsa turned herself to greet Chesha with a tip of her hat, her hazel orbs locking dead on with the felines own. ”Head of Destruction at your service. Let’s get Operation Bunny Savior underway, shall we!?” she exclaimed rather enthusiastically.

Abilities Used:
    Haretsa's Current Attire:

Emerald Dreams [invite only] Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    Emerald Dreams [invite only] Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 26th February 2016, 3:29 pm

It was cold, why was she so cold? Movement under the blankets of the Ace of Conviction's bed would reveal Aiyana's tails as she attempted to move around and snuggle Mao; a person that had not been there for about a day already. Ears would perk up in surprise as a panic rose over the nine tailed fox before she quickly hopped out of the bed, still not used to her being away. A clinking of something hitting the ground would draw her attention to a small lacrima crystal that seemed to have been placed with her on the bed as she slept. Activating it would reveal a message that made her move before the message even finished, the object clinking against the floor again as it continued speaking the last half of the sentence as she grabbed her things before disappearing into the Celestial Realm. Moments later, those that had arrived in beanstalk village would find they had another person joining them, Aiyana Shuer. While many would not know her, as she did not know who they were at all, a couple of the faces were familiar ones that she was glad were there.

The first face she recognized was Kite, a member of Sabertooth that had been there when she had joined and made her way up to being an Ace of that guild. It was nice to know the slayer was doing well, and that he was here to help Mao. The other she knew of from the party there was Seikatsu, though he seemed....off from what she remembered of him. Introductions would have to wait, as there were more pressing concerns at that very moment than getting to know everyone there again. "Please, everyone, let her speak. I want..no. I NEED to see Mao back safely before I can feel anything else right now..." The woman was scared, not for her own life, but for Mao's. It was her fault after all. Aiyana never really made the other girl talk about her own problems, letting the quiet one just listen and respond when she wanted to. The frostfire slayer could have helped more than she should, and look where they all were now. It was time to fix this problem for good, no matter what it took.

Emerald Dreams [invite only] MQNhOUw

Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 5th March 2016, 5:04 am

Fighting had never been and never would be Chesha’s forte. Technology remained her passion, her strength, and forevermore her livelihood even if after all this the woman never returned to her people. She was not a warrior bred and raised like Syu nor a brawler as Mao became over time. Catching a whiff of the oncoming presence the raven-haired woman turned in time to find a hand encompassing her throat as a harsh demand met her large, feline ears. Pain bloomed in the back of her head as he forced her into a wall with the force of the blow and lights danced in her vision. Fear crawled down her spin, the hairs on her long and thin tail rising up in natural instinct. Even as he calmed and she regained her vision the woman remained frozen as yet another ominous presence arrived.

Her plea for help was successful, though for the briefest of moments the engineer feared it might cost her life in the process. ’No…we’ll need such ferocity I fear…’ Though whether or not the traitor would make it to the fight seemed in question for the briefest of moments before other voices joined. Perhaps luck was on her side then if they chose to arrive so closely together, sparing her neck?

Though truly…her sister had made some…interesting friends to say the least…

’But at least their loyalty shows.’

Nodding to one of the calmer individuals she nodded, ”Yes…I’m fine, thank you for asking.” Eyes darted away though, nervous as she was to talk to any of these people. Chesha knew them in parts thanks to reviewing Mao’s memories, and fretted because she’d been the one to erase some of their presence from the woman. Even now she feared telling them this, though more so after that initial reaction as the final person arrived. Once again her attention darted to the first two, another quiver racing through her body before the woman steeled her nerves and gulped. Though she could try and hide it, ultimately it wouldn’t be fair and worse if they found out otherwise.

Didn’t stop her from taking a few steps away from them…to at least give her some room to duck or hide even if she appeared to do it to address them all properly. Bowing to the lot of them, her head low and pointed to the ground she offered one small thing, ”Thank you all so much for coming.”

With that out of the way she straightened up, a bit more courage built up as she started speaking, not eager to see anybody’s wrath at her “wasting time” seeing how eager the first two had been. ”As some of you are aware, Mao lacks a memory of who she properly is, unable to recall past the point when she was dropped outside of a town with little more than…slight inclinations of what to do. Even joining Sabertooth wasn’t truly her choice as much as mine for her. I am…well, I am first and foremost her sister, but our people will only ever see me as her technician as she was…bred,” she winced at these words, but they were no less true, ”to be a tool for our people. For them she merely exists to serve out their desired purposes and can…be…destroyed at their whims.” Pushing out that word had not been easy for the girl, her voice trembling as it stumbled over “destroyed” and her hands clenching.

Taking a shuddering breath she took a few seconds to regain control over herself, continuing as she tried to bury the pain back down, ”Which is why I became her technician so I could look out for her, protect her when she didn’t act in ways they’d approve, cover up mistakes even….even if it meant altering her memories as needed.” Eyes slid to the ground before this admission, her feline ears drooping down as she knew this act caused pain for multiple people here already, and Chesha found her legs frozen despite a temptation to step back further from them as she feared any of them lashing out.

”I am grateful that despite my errors…you all sought to continue your friendship with her. There is no way I can truly apologize for it, but please understand that I didn’t do it to hurt you nor her so much as protect her because she’s considered a scout for our people. Mao is meant only to observe cultures and people, take in information, and create copies for our people to review through the very abilities they molded for her. Making more than acquaintances…making friends is…considered a “malfunction” for her, and can be grounds to…” Biting her lip, Chesha couldn’t get the words out as heat assaulted her eyes. The woman refused to shed tears right now, more important things at hand, ”Unfortunately the person who heads our squad would love nothing more than to find reason to replace her so I have to be vigilant in covering these things up, having her alter even the crystals at times. Now though I realize she’s probably done it of her own volition, though I’m not sure for how long or how she’s come to manifest such a capability…heh…I can’t help wanting to attribute it to our shared ancestor. It’s said Kasmeer the Cheshire Cat was a wily one.”

A small smile flittered into place for a moment, a spot of pride before it dimmed again. It was awkward trying to explain their culture to help them understand the issues they were about to face. Perhaps this was some of the difficulty Mao faced whenever they dropped her in a new place? ” ‘Tools’ for our people are created through certain predictions in combined…I’m not entirely sure what you’d call them, houses? Clans? They divine who will create a child predicted to help bring wealth to our people amongst the clans and then, well, unfortunately they’re often unwanted or unrecognized by either family for a variety of reasons, but I suppose that just works out better for those in charge.” Disgust and guilt intertwined in her voice as Chesha recalled her original indifference to her sister bordering on dislike before the young girl wormed her way into the pure feline’s heart. ”After all if nobody cares about them…it doesn’t matter what they do with them: the families won’t protect them after all. Mao went largely ignored in our household until they took her for conditioning and preparation for her “chosen role” and she had no contact with her father’s family.” Even now she could recall how quickly the child learned to avoid their mother’s temper and stay out of the way of the others in the large household.

Her expression darkened, eyebrows knitting as she continued, ”But her other sister’s always held a great enmity for Mao’s existence, viewing it as some sort of blight and insult to her father and family. I’m still unsure if we were forced into her squad or if it was at some dark-hearted request of her’s. I’ve always feared they may come to blows someday, somehow as our people would readily side with a warrior easily over a ”broken tool,” I just…I never thought…” How she tripped over her words, mind trying to understand when and how Mao planned any of this, or what might’ve caused it. ”I never thought that Mao may have in turn begun plotting her sister, Syu’s, death. And I…I…I’m afraid…she won’t make it…” A few choked coughs escaped as she fought against the rising fear and panic, eager to finish her explanation, ”I put her in Sabertooth because it had a concentration of fire mages, because that’s her greatest weakness! It’s the same power Syu uses, so it was easy to pass the guild by her as she figured we could always manipulate them to take care of Mao if…if…she found reason to do so…I never imagined my hopes might come true that instead she’d befriend them even if I had to hide it from our leader. But she has no hope of winning so I don’t know why she’d go off to fight her…I don’t understand why she’d go on this suicide mission…”

Panting Chesha found herself exhausted from the hurricane of emotions and purging of the burden she’d bared for so long. However she couldn’t rest now as her breath calmed a little and she looked back up at the group, ”I don’t think she’ll run headlong into it, as Syu is never without her elite soldiers, though even now more of her troops camp out around the tower she temporarily calls home. There is no way she can fight Syu without interference, much less hope to win even one-on-one as she is. I’m sorry I’m…not a fighter by far, but I’ll help in any way that I can. I can’t track Mao anymore, she’s somehow removed the implants, but I don’t think she should’ve made it to the Inferno Tower yet from where we last met. Syu’s been staying there for the past few weeks with many of her soldiers camping out around it as she’s started trying to make alliances for our people.”

Looking towards the two fire slayers she cautioned, ”You two should be careful as even though it’s more towards your element there, there are measures of protection for her squad that diminish the power and heat of fire as well as fire magic. She’s…obsessed with ensuring that even the lowest of her squad aren’t felled easily, and that her elite can even give her a proper workout.” Her attention turned to everyone as another thing occurred to her and she bit her lip, ”As well…for all of you…be careful. We have, um, ‘ancestors’ in sort that we can borrow the power from and I know that various members have been blessed by their ancestor’s strength and abilities, Syu herself blessed by the Fire Wolf Xeres – one of the strongest of the Canine Clan’s ancestors. I know she’s been vying for one beyond him, but he’s not one to take lightly either.”

Eyes drifted from one to the next as she asked her final question, ”If…you don’t wish to continue I will understand, and bear no fault against you. If anything this is a family dispute boiled down to it…” And yet she knew it could become more than that…but Chesha cared little for the future in this moment.

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 5th March 2016, 11:59 am

As he waited for a response from the woman he was just holding against the wall, Dmitry felt a familiar, albeit unsettling presence approaching fast from the sky. His suspicions were confirmed as his old friend landed nearby, all tentacley and full of the usual angst.  

"You know, you might wanna listen to your daughter on this one, mopey." The spirit walker said, though he wasn't exactly pleased with this person himself. "Much as I hate to say it, we're gonna have to end this on the side of non-decapitation." Soon after he said that, Dmitry felt the presence of numerous more beings of unusual power, causing him to sigh as a crowd began to form. "So, you invite Acnologia too or was he held up?"

Ignoring most of what the cat eared woman said after he was certain he knew the gist of it already, the mage surveyed the area for anyone who might be listening in, reaching out with both his physical and spiritual senses. Unfortunately, he was bound to miss something, what with so many powerful individuals in his vicinity. 

No, that wasn't quite right. Even if it were only one or two other mages, the simple truth was that Niyol was getting worse and worse, meaning that his demonic presence took up a greater amount of Dmitry spiritual view. Still, it was worth it to have him in this fight. Even if they had to suffer a sneak attack, the man was an undeniable asset in battle, even if it was for all the wrong reasons. 

Dmitry's ears perked a bit at the sound of the ancestor spirit's name, causing his frown to deepen. Even if it was an ally of Mao's for the moment, he simply didn't trust that one. Regardless of his intentions, Dmitry worried that this spirit might end up using Mao as a tool, the same way her people did. That was something the gray-hair simply couldn't abide.

"You know, you should've just skipped to that part, lady." Dmitry said as the woman finally stated where Mao was headed, turning on his heal and holding a hand out in front of him as he closed his eyes. 

"I invoke the Lunar Horse:..." He said before snapping his eyes open, revealing his pupils to be glowing silver and his irises pitch black. "Alsvinder!" A silver Magic circle formed in front of the mage, causing the same fog like substance from earlier to converge until it too the shape of a horse. "If that's all, I'm goin'." Dmitry said as he climbed onto the back of one of his oldest friends.

"Got no reason to stick around anymore."
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 5th March 2016, 12:25 pm

K
    ateri saw the woman becoming tense, her emotions flaring as her explanation droned on and on, finding herself in this difficult position. The mention of Mao being nothing more than a tool caused Niyol to twitch in an attempt to cleave the woman in half, but Kateri had used sheer strength to stop the scythe from moving more than an inch. She'd never seen her father get angry like this... he was slowly becoming more emotional, more... more alive. A smile formed on Kateri's face as the woman had finished speaking and she approached her, grabbing one of her hands and pulling herself into the cat lady while wrapping her arms around her. For Kateri, hugging someone was the only way she knew of to let them know she wasn't afraid of them, and that she was truly their ally. It was also a means on trying to comfort them, lending them what little strength she had in that person's time of need. Kateri pulled back, holding both of Chesha's hands while looking into her eyes with her own bright, light blue eyes. "While I don't know her, my dad seems to care a lot. He doesn't normally get this way, so I'm willing to bet that she's super special to him. In which case, Mao has a lot more family than just you!" she said with an uplifting voice. Niyol however said nothing, from the time the other man made his vain remark about not being happy if he'd killed Chesha, to the woman talking about the tendrils rising from the floor, to Dmitry's Acnologia joke... he remained silent. He was clenching his scythe's handle while barely keeping his calm, forcing himself to not send the blade around Kateri, and kill Chesha on the spot. Kateri looked to the others while still holding Chesha's hands. "Since daddy thinks of Mao as a sister, I guess than means your my auntie too!" she exclaimed, a bright smile appearing on her face. A small black creature, half dragon by blood, but full dragon by power had crawled out from under Kateri's cloak. "Look, it doesn't matter what you've done before, or what will happen to us before this is over. Auntie Mao-Mao is in trouble and we'll all risk our lives to make her safe." she said while staring joyously into Chesha's eyes. She released her hands and turned to the others, crossing her arms and staring confidently as she spoke. "My dad and I can make a distraction at the base of the tower, we've both got a few tricks of our own, and a considerable amount of power. The rest of you can go in to get Mao. Dad won't die, and I won't be touched you can trust that."

"Alstoba." Niyol said, being the first thing he'd said thus far. His shadow began to change form to that of a woman holding a scythe diagonally with one hand. "Inferno Tower correct?" she asked for confirmation. Kateri trotted over to her father, grabbing his hand and smiling with more of an arrogant grin. "Yup!" she exclaimed, and in that instance Niyol and Kateri were seen being engulfed by a large black orb, a demon slayer would easily identify the magic as demonic, and know that the shadow was the true demon while Niyol was just a human that kept the demon in check, or perhaps a slayer would think Niyol were a pawn? The teleportation Altsoba performed would place Niyol and Kateri just a mile away from their target in an area where they could wait for Dmitry to enter, and the others to arrive of their own accord without being noticed. Meanwhile, it also granted Kateri the best way to view the enemies.

WC: 836
    TAG

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 10th March 2016, 10:57 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-300
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

"You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Emerald Dreams [invite only] Nice%202_zpskiwaehaj

- Kite

After Kite had joined with the two mages and asked of the well being of the dark haired girl his question was answered with a nod and verbally spoke to him stating that she was fine and thanked him for asking. Kite smiled and nodded in return but he didn’t get a chance to speak to her due to the arrival of two more mages after his own arrival, the first of which was Haretsa, the dragon slayer whom he once shared a team with but she was no longer part of Sabertooth, she had left and went to the newly formed guild Infinity Hydra. Just as he spoke up about the first two mage’s methods she did as well and even went further and commented on the demonic one’s overall appearance which made Kite smirk, he was glad to see Hare hadn’t changed since the last time they had the pleasure of working together ”I had no idea you were invited to the party, should be just like old times.“ he said to her with a smirk on his face, clearly happy to see his old friend again.. The final mage to appear for the little gathering was none other than the member of his team that wasn’t missing and Mao’s mate Aiyana who once she made contact the silver haired mage spoke up making a smartass comment on if Acnologia was also invited or if he was held up. Kite rolled his eyes as he scoffed at the comment ”What’s the matter don’t you know the saying the more the merrier?“ he said but looked over at Aiyana who seemed a bit off as Mao’s mate she had every reason in the book to be violent in her approach but just as he had, she knew just how much of importance the information this girl possessed as it pertained to finding and saving Mao from whatever fate awaited her. Her voice was shaky as she pleaded with the group as a whole to let the girl speak to which Kite turned from the ace back to the person of interest who was prepared to tell the group her story.

The cat girl backed away from the group by only a few steps before she bowed her head in respect and thanked them all for coming, Kite crossed his arms and waited for the girl to share her story but didn’t show any sort of animosity or anger towards the girl, there was no point in doing so if Mao was truly in danger then there was no reason for her to contact them otherwise. The story was a bit longer than he had expected it to have been but over all it wasn’t a bad thing either, Kite had been teammates with Mao and Aiyana for a little while now but he had no idea of any of this memory loss that Mao had been dealing with. The story went on further explaining the role in which this feline girl played in all of this outside of being just her sister she was her handler so to speak, going as far to reveal Mao had no true control over her life including her joining Sabertooth. Kite’s eyes grew narrow and his expression on his face faded from calm and turned to a bit more of anger but not aimed at the girl in front him, but at “her people” who only viewed Mao as a tool for their own gains and could be cast aside and destroyed if they wished it to be so. Kite wanted to speak up and say over his dead body at this point but he let a cooler head prevail here as he heard the hesitation in the girl’s voice when the word destroyed was forced out, he knew this must be a hard story for her to speak of so he just continued to listen, and soak in the entirety of the story before speaking. There was enough information being given that it would force Tailspin to do more than one trip had it been in the form of cargo ranging from ancestral history and the girl back up to the current situation regarding Mao’s other sister whom Mao had to fight and kill but the issue being that Syu was a fire mage and had an entire army at her beckon call would all prove problematic for Mao, which would make sense why the cat girl once again referred to Mao’s mission as a suicide mission. The part that of most importance was pointed in the direction of both Kite and Hare the two flame slayers in the group, evidently Syu’s forces were equipped with means to deal with fire and heat, this forced a small fire to spark in the Demon slayer’s eyes ”Sounds like fun to me.“ he said with a smirk. The story was soon finished and on cue the silver haired man spoke very rudely to the girl and summoned a horse and took off for the tower followed in suit by the man who had a demonic energy signature, but unlike the horse he used a means of teleportation much more dark, a feminine figure appeared behind them and teleported them away in a sphere of darkness which radiated the pure essence of a demonic being ”So, that’s the sort of demon that was. Hope she doesn’t mind a demon slayer being around.“ he said to himself before looking at the girl and approaching her, leaning down he looked her in the eyes ”I never got a chance to say so earlier, my name is Kite it’s nice to meet you sister of Mao.” he paused and offered his hand for a gentle handshake ” Your sister is a good friend of mine as well as my teammate so don’t you worry you can count on me.“ he said to her and backed up to face whoever was still there ”The lot of you, if you want ferry to Inferno Tower you are all welcome aboard my ship. Take off is in five so complete your business here and hurry aboard.“ but once he said that he took a step over to Aiyana and put a hand on his friend’s shoulder ”Don’t worry we will find her Aiya.“ he said before removing his hand and headed towards his ship to prep it for takeoff.

”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 13th March 2016, 2:51 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    YOU CALLED,
    DMITRY?
    WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

Emerald Dreams [invite only] CANAAN

- Haretsa

Upon the arrival of a rather odd looking fox woman who Haretsa didn’t recognize at all, Mao’s sister was about to begin explaining the situation to everyone before the brown haired male whom she didn’t know said something that amused the cream haired Dragon Slayer. ”So, you invite Acnologia too, or was he held up?” the man asked, causing a rather odd smile to grow upon Haretsa’s feature. This smile was rather sinister and twisted; something that the young girl was not at all known for due to her usually happy disposition. ”He’s a hell of a lot closer than you might think…” she muttered so quietly that the only one capable of hearing it was most likely Kite due to his enhanced hearing. If Kite did catch what she said at all, he would note that her voice seemed to change a small bit at the end of her statement, though he wouldn’t exactly be sure why. Thankfully, no one else seemed to notice the Dragon Slayer’s devilish grin as they all focused on Chesha as she explained to them the entirety of the situation.

Most of what Chesha said flew right over the head of the young seven year old that had her arms wrapped around Haretsa’s neck. It was too be expected since she was so young and didn’t really know Mao that she wouldn’t really understand what was going on, but this didn’t mean that her adoptive mother was any less clueless. Haretsa didn’t have any semblance of a clue what half of Chesha said actually meant. Pairings, selecting Sabertooth for Mao, memory wipings, all of it made little sense to the Head of Destruction. She tried making heads or tails of it, but to little success. ”Mao was already in Sabertooth by the time I joined though… wasn’t she? She was there the day I joined the guild, that’s when we met… or is this some kinda memory altering thingy I had done on me…? ….SHIIIIIIT I FORGOT TO PUT RAGNA INTO SLEEP MODE BEFORE WE LEFT!!! I hope he doesn’t try to fight the Hydra…again….” Haretsa thought as everyone went about saying their peace once Chesha had finished. Her constantly wandering mind meant she was only half paying attention to what Chesha was saying in the first place, but she did catch the important bit that the feline aimed at her and Kite. Once the strange tentacle man and his supposed daughter vanished, Haretsa decided to speak up. ”No need to worry about me; I’m packing a LOT more than just fire~” she said, giving Chesha a warming smile as she reached up and ruffled Lillith’s pink hair. While she was referring to Lillith in part, Haretsa also mentioned the assortment of weapons she designed herself along with the power that resided in her Blazing Shadows.

Hearing the mere mention of Kite offering to take everyone on a ride with his ship, Haretsa respectfully declined instantaneously. ”FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. THAT. Ships can go burn for all I freakin care… I’d much rather get there the same way I came in.” she spoke, as her body began to sink into the shadows around them. Haretsa gave Chesha one last affirming smile before she departed. ”Mao’s gonna be just fine, don’t you worry. OPERATION BUNNY SAVIOR IS A GO!!” ”And we’ll get carrot cake afterwards!” ”TOOOOOOOOOTALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY” Haretsa spoke, drooling at the thought her daughter just placed into her head as the two faded away into the shadows; blasting off for the Inferno Tower at top speed. Thankfully, she remembered seeing this very same tower the day she went to the Raging Volcano and ended up training with Kite and Ardere, so she didn’t need any kind of directions to get to their intended destination and thanks to the speeds achievable within the Void; Haretsa would be there in no time.

Once the two had neared the tower, Haretsa picked up on the presence of the strange tentacle man and his daughter roughly a mile away from the tower up on a cliff. ”Works for me!” Haretsa exclaimed before hopping out of the Void and letting Lillith down off of her back. Without a word, Haretsa walked up and knelt down near the edge of the cliff, grabbing hold of the strange contraption holstered around the back of her waist and pulling it out. With a mere flick, the strange red and black box unfolded to the sounds of several different gears and became a full length sniper rifle. Taking aim with the weapon, Haretsa quickly set about scoping out the tower in front of them all. After a few moments of silence, the cream haired mage would motionto the blue haired girl, who was most likely doing the exact same thing Haretsa was, before asking her something. ”So is your dad part squid or something?? What’s with the tentacle things he’s got?” she would whisper to Kateri, keeping her eyes through the scope of her rifle as Lillith walked up and sat down next to her mother; waiting patiently for the rest of the group to arrive.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 16th March 2016, 1:03 am

Kite made a comforting gesture, one that she appreciated but did not help with what she was hearing. The words that sprung forth from Chesha were not words Aiyana wanted to hear, not at all. While any other time she may have started something over it, right now there was the pressing concern as to why they were here in the first place. The urge to argue and yell at her slowly eased as she listened to her sister-in-law continue explaining everything that had gone on; past and present.

It all made sense; Mao's naivete, her sudden loss of memory of her and others, her magic she had. While she could forgive the woman before her, she could not forgive what happened to be another sister-in-law; the evil one she supposed. The celestial spirit listened silently to the entire speech, not responding until the final words left the other's lips and the others all scattered away to move on.

"I have every intention of getting her back safely, and even help in taking down Syu in the process. I'll go with you, you're family to me; though I wish we had met in a different way." Aiyana composed herself a little better after the words were spoken, ears flicking as she concentrated on what they were about to do. She was not afraid of fire mages, not when her magic was half fire as well. 'For Mao, I'll dive through the flames to get her back.'

Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 18th April 2016, 8:14 pm

More than anything it was a relief to get some of that off her chest, even if a fair chunk of the group couldn’t care less – more worried about her sister than anything. That fact also warmed her heart, knowing that somehow her dearest sibling had found a worthy family where none existed back home. A gasp escaped as the youngest of the bunch hugged her, the action alone alien to someone used to given the aloof nature of her immediate family. The reassurances helped too, a small smile as the “scary fellow” proved to be perhaps a better ally than she could’ve hoped for…even if he seemed partially keen on taking her out in the process – though the sudden proclamation of her being an aunt somewhat stunned her. Everyone’s high spirits bolstered her’s however, despite some of the quick departures by some, their determination boosting Chesha’s confidence as she shook the fellow’s hand before the fox-like woman stepped forward.

’Family?!’ First confusion followed by slight frantic panic: had she missed something?! Yet even then she remembered how Mao one-upped her recently and pondered…maybe she’d been playing with Chesha’s memories in turn or her own, somehow tricking the elder sister…No. Now wasn’t the time for such inquiries, the woman forcing her mind back onto more important matters and less…on protective-older-sister ones. For now it seemed easier to hitch a ride with the two who remained here, or at least with the pilot fellow. While possible to head to that location herself the idea proved far too daunting for someone not used to fighting without numbers. ’Even all my creations couldn’t take on half of Syu’s army…’

* ~ * ~ *

Life was good, but good never cut it.

Syu held aspirations after all, her father an alpha of her family and one of the heads of the overall clan. Competition ran rampant between her and most of her siblings, many vying to prove themselves worthy as inheritors come the day he finally ascended to Ancestral levels. She held very little doubt that day would come and would see to it that none other than herself replaced the decorated warrior she hailed from. Even now one or two siblings stood as subordinates, having caved to talents and efforts, accepting that she stood in superior contrast to them. Some of the others would learn in time, but she’d allow them the spotlight of putting a few others in their place before she proved how underwhelming they were by sheer comparison. After all even while a few sported the inherited powers of an ancestor they paled next to the brilliant flames of Xeres.

A renowned alpha his power stood out from the rest and she’d been honored to receive his abilities. Rarely did he bestow them and the last person who’d received his blessings eventually became an ancestor as well. There existed only one canine ancestor who didn’t bother sharing their abilities and she’d accepted this – even begrudgingly – because that meant no one else would be deemed worthy. She’d never fear such competition.

Until that blight proved her wrong.

It went largely unnoticed, and she wasn’t surprised honestly because nobody would expect to find something they weren’t looking for – not something so elusive. Hell it’d escaped her notice for a while as well, Syu willing to admit such an oversight because her confidence decreed it impossible…until that day she’d caught just the slightest whiff as the tool took its required sip of the fountain’s power. Just that peek into the thing’s being and she’d felt his presence.

The Devourer.

His true name had been lost, the beast merely going by “Sorrow,” separated itself from the other ancestors and yet his power and capabilities instilled a certain fear within the others. Of all the ones to stay clear it was him in their grand realm because the canine took to consuming the others whenever he stumbled upon one that eventually lead to his evolution into a Barghest – a “black dog of death” amongst their people. So few received the title and most never lived to appreciate it, but he wore it proudly – or so she liked to imagine – and constantly asserted his dominance over those who dared cross paths with him. How she would’ve loved such power, knowing he’d gained more here and there with the felling of other ancestors! It sent chills through her warm body, cold rarely ever piercing her skin and yet just that thought…

Thinking about him always brought about mixed emotions as the white wolf both reveled in the thought of obtaining him and yet felt extreme revulsion and confusion for the one he chose over her. Why had he chosen someone so unworthy? Someone so worthless? Someone no better than garbage?! He deserved better. He deserved someone of their clan, a pure breed, and destined for greatness. Often Syu tried to soothe herself with reassurances that this must all be some sort of test, the ancestor perhaps choosing Mao as an observational tool? That was her only purpose after all, and this would allow him better opportunities to witness her greatness and accomplishments first hand…it was perhaps the only reason she hadn’t simply offed that thing that might dare to claim relations to her. ’Once I pass my thousandth year perhaps…perhaps then I’ll be ready to inherit him? I could be one of the few to wield two ancestors at once! Imagine the power that could be the Inferno and Devourer’s power combined into one! Then there’d be no doubt amongst my family who the greatest is! After I ascend to a new level I’ll try to claim him then…this was surely his plan all along…’ It was the only explanation she could find.

Blue eyes peered out the window, surveying the milling troops of her’s as they inhabited this area. She enjoyed its name, striking up a nice rapport with the king who lived here thanks to Xeres’ title amongst her people. They’d promised him further power in return for his kindness in making this their temporary home base, careful not to infringe too much upon the small village a little bit away from the grand structure. He’d joked casually about perhaps someday expanding to own all of Fiore and without batting an eyelash she’d promised him if that was his wish they could grant it as long as he agreed to ally with her people. So far the governing council liked what Mao discovered of Fiore, finding this world advanced enough to not simply wipe it out. She figured they were still in deliberation over whether to simply enslave it or not, sure they’d stick to allies for a spell just to see how this place evolved and if it might be worthy of remaining an ally…after all they had all the time in the world to conquer it. For all she knew someday Syu might be delivering news to this man’s ruling descendent that they would either serve her people or face death, the thought merely bringing a smirk to her face.

Though she was beginning to wonder what’d become of that regrettable feline she’d been forced to accept into her company. All tools required a proper technician to monitor and operate them – something totally unbefitting a true warrior such as herself – but it seemed as if someone sought to insult her by not only having that scar upon her family join her regiment, but one of the siblings from the other involved family. She looked so much like the woman they’d forced her father to breed with that it sickened her. Syu could practically smell the concern wafting off that feline in waves whenever the thing was nearby, but she refrained from reporting on it out of sheer joy of the subsequent fear caused by it and delighted in that scent far too much to see it end so soon. Though…all good things would come to an end eventually.

Eyes narrowed down at the people milling below before a sugary voice interrupted her thoughts, ”No need to look so sour! Someday they’ll be beneath us and maybe we can hunt them for funsies!”

The statement evoked a laugh from the woman as she turned to see one of her upper rung standing there, as cheerful as ever. ”Yes Sherry, someday maybe you’ll get to hunt them to your heart’s content. I’m sure they’ll make excellent noises for you.”

”I sure hope so!”

While usually carnivorous clans held the higher spots Syu lived long enough to admit that one couldn’t underestimate some of the herbivore and omnivore ones all thanks to the woman who stood before her. Short pink hair and long, white rabbit ears with an impossibly large, cottony-tail jutting just above her rump some might view it as an unfortunate set of circumstances that prodded the bunny girl into becoming a savage beast on any battlefield – only a love of carrots remaining of any desire to eat vegetables. Some of the grunts told stories on how her hair used to be white until she’d discovered her inner predator…they never ceased to amuse. Watching one of the few she might even dare to call “friend” stare at the window Syu silently laughed to herself: those red eyes couldn’t help viewing their troops below as “prey” from this height. Though she admitted they looked tantalizing, like ants to play with as some took rounds around the large camp and others performed simplistic tasks: training, caring for weapons and armor, eating, sharing stories with hearty laughter, and so on. There was little need for bonfires when they camped so close to a nice heat source after all.

* ~ * ~ *

’I admit this is worse than I imagined.’

Hidden in a small room within the tower Mao peered out at the seeming sea of people. Fighting her sister remained daunting enough but knowing that in order to return to her budding family within Fiore she’d not only have to take that beast on, but all of these people as well…Shaking her head the mixed breed rid herself of such doubts, ’No, I will return! I…I want to live, and I want to be with them all, even those I haven’t met yet! ‘ She could feel the swelling of adrenaline as it desperately wanted to push to the surface yet she shoved it back down to continue hiding her presence with the aid of Kasmeer, as much as the canine side wanted nothing more than to thrash about and cause utter and complete chaos right now. The surprise would be there, but not the way she wanted it and it’d merely unleash the fury of Syu’s army upon her as well as the elder…sister.

Patting her clothes Mao reminded herself of the location of a few crystals: the final remnants of her old magic. She wanted to let Syu believe for a bit longer she completely and utterly held the upper hand, long enough that perhaps it’d lead to her death…

[Info: not going to put a number on how many troops, but it’s a large camp site with tents everywhere and plenty of people to be seen all sporting some sort of animal trait be it ears, scales, tails, claws, etc. Most are going to be purebreds, but there are probably a few crossbreeds that are considered “weapons” – basically soldiers without status. A lot of grunts deal with pretty much just enhanced physical capabilities, able to fight on a tier higher than regular human soldiers, but higher ranks will have some prowess in magic/weapons mixed in with their enhanced abilities. Feel free to make up some elite folks as you like and I’d be happy to RP any for you guys if you wish as I’ll be tossing in some others myself like Sherry. Feel free to ask me any questions or shoot any concerns my way. Apologies about the wait, I'll do my best not to take so long again >.<]

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 18th April 2016, 10:52 pm

The Inferno Tower.

Currently the base of operations for Commander Syu and her troops. Currently attached to the side of this massive building was one Dmitry Kazakov, pondering his lot in life as he attempted to ignore the wafting heat from the magma pits down below.

"How the hell did I get here?"

About thirty minutes earlier...

Dmitry rode hard for Inferno Tower, intent on keeping one of his oldest friends from getting herself killed and then giving her a tongue lashing shortly after. It seemed that the cat lady had spoken true, as Dmitry could feel a great many powerful spirits in the direction he was heading, there presence similar to that of the ancestor spirit Mao possessed. Unfortunately, despite the fact that this presence was a guiding one, it was also distracting him from certain things. Important things. Dangerous things. Things like...an entire encampment of troops that would sooner spear him than look at him. That sort of thing.

Thankfully, Dmitry managed to catch sight of the tents before trampling through them like an idiot/maniac, allowing him enough time to leap off of his spiritual steed and roll across the ground. Alsvinder, on the other hand, was moving too quickly and was too caught in the command of 'run' to stop now as it gracefully leaped over the first tent it came to...shortly before being speared into oblivion.

"What the hell was that!?" "Is anyone else out there?" "Maybe it was just a diversion!"

As the questions and speculations flew through the air just like poor old Al, the gray-hair in question was concealing himself behind a rather conveniently placed oak that had long since died.

Aww shit, now what the Hell do I do? He thought as the search began. Shortly after that thought, an enormous commotion occurred deeper in, drawing most of the guards attention. Dmitry didn't know for sure what was going on, but one thing was certain.

With this level of shit-tastrophy, it's gotta be Mopey. He would have to thank the...man after this was over, deciding to make use of the distraction and sneaking over to the base of the tower. Despite what was going on, the woodsman couldn't go in the front just yet. Instead, he decided to climb the side of the building until he could find an appropriate entrance.

And thus, Dmitry found himself in the position he is now, scaling yet another miniature roof top along the pagoda-like towers height. After a while, the mage decided he was high enough and surveyed the window ahead of him.

On the other side of the window...

"I'm telling, you that new diet is sooo working for you!" One male guard with entirely too much muscle said to the guard in front of him. "You say that, but you haven't seen me binge out on the pork, I swear it goes straight to my butt..." Responded the guard with equally too much muscle as he looked back at his rear in an absurdly girlish manner. Before the too muscle-bound, yet oddly feminine guards further discuss what was possibly the most useless topic to their profession, a pair of hands burst through the paper of the sliding window shutters and grabbed them by their chest-plates before ripping them through said shutters and throwing them down the miniature roofs that the owner of said hands just scaled. Thankfully for these strange soldiers, the roofing they were hitting became gradually larger as they went down, allowing them to survive the extremely painful tumble.

Not that Dmitry cared as he stepped through the opening he just created, surveying the hallway he arrived in.

"Now if I were a crazy, conniving bitch...where would I be?"
    He muttered, his train of thought naturally going leading him to pursue the head of the snake. Of course, that wan't going to work out so well, seeing as how another had already set there sights on him...
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 22nd April 2016, 3:37 pm

K
    ateri looked at her father and nodded, having confirmed that there was a shit ton of enemies. "Ready?" She asked, a rather blatant smirk was on Kateri's face. She passed Niyol a small ear piece that he placed in his ear, something he'd been taught to use by Kateri herself on a recent job. An orb engulfed Niyol and he was suddenly transported back to the encampment, filled with troops. The men all began screaming as tendrils wrapped around their legs coming from the ground, some of them resorted to instantly hacking at them with combat knives they had in places much easier to get at than their actual weapons. Some however, had found the tendrils seeping inside them and their eyes turning to a more dead look. Niyol had a wide grin on his face, feeling the souls of a hundred of the weakest of the lot being taken over, and joining his side. There were still hundreds more, stronger, smarter, better individuals in the area that would have been better fighters, but they were fa too strong willed for Niyol to take over as quickly. Inside the heart and minds of each was implanted one, single... basic desire... 'Kill.'

Meanwhile...

Back on Kateri's little vantage point she heard the group's extra ally setting up shop with her. Kateri showed no discomfort at her having a guest with her, but the question she asked did produce a small giggle from her since it was a new assumption that no one else had produced. 'So is your dad part squid or something?? What’s with the tentacle things he’s got?'

Kateri moved her finger to the scope of her rifle, pressing a button and detaching it. She sat upright while keeping her eyes on the field below. "Those aren't real tentacles... turn your scope to where my dad is." Kateri would say, pausing for her to do it. She would see the tentacles stabbing into men, disappearing and causing some of them to begin attacking their former comrades. "Those are pure death energy manifested to the physical world. My dad's using them to literally kill their free will and make them attack their friends while he sets up his attack."

Back on Niyol's end...

Fighting erupted between the men, the weaker men giving the stronger a hard time as Niyol faced the wall of the massive tower with rather unimpressed, dull, dead eyes. Niyol spread is legs slightly, slamming his two knuckles together to for a white lotus below his feet and around them. His hand slid, the right one remaining as a fist as it slid down and the left one turning to a flat hand, opened with the palm facing Niyol's right. A crimson lotus appeared upside down above his head and blood red drops trickles down like a slow rain. At the same time, white drops flew up at the same speed, as though gravity had reversed for the white lotus. Niyol separated his hands, with a light blue rhombohedron forming around him.

Back up at the Sniper's Nest

Kateri had picked up her sniper and attached the scope to it before sliding it under her thick, black, woolen cloak. "Well, been good talkin' to ya but that's my cue. Do me a favor and try not to blow my head off?" she sounded more playful than serious at the end, giving off that despite the situation, Kateri was still able to have a bit of fun. "Shadow, let's get this party started." she said, a small black, snakesque creature flying out from her cloak and growing to a massive size as he began flying upwards. A slight orange glow took over Kateri, the same would be placed on Heresta. "That's Shadow's Ancient Dragon's Ire, it'll help you preserve some of your magic power, as well as do that..." Kateri pointed to the distance where a set of small meteors began raining over a portion of the encampment. "Black-Ice Tank!" she shouted, a magic circle appearing under her before a tank had materialized. Kateri jumped in and shut the hatch behind her, the tank aiming its main turret at the field below and firing a shot before it began moving out. The tank's treads altered at the edge of the cliff, turning into legs of sorts and making the tank jump, landing flawlessly at the bottom as the treads returned to normal ones and it continued moving.

And back to Niyol...

The corner of the formation turned, a single edge pointing directly at the wall of the tower. "STOP THAT GUY!" one of the men screamed as he snapped the neck of his aggressive former ally. He charged towards Niyol, stupidly getting between the super powered attack and its intended target. "Soul Guardian's Cannon!" a blast of light blue energy shot out, powering through the army and impacting the side of the building and leaving a massive lane of scorched ground in its wake. The souls of the twenty or so fools that were between him and the building had all been absorbed into Niyol, and would fuel his cause of putting an end to whoever Mao's enemy was. Niyol began walking forwards at a leisurely pace while men began charging to attack him from the left. Suddenly, they all exploded when Kateri and her tank disagreed with their plans to hit her father. Revealing that the shot it fired before leaving Heresta's side actually did serve a purpose. Suddenly, a massive black creature came down, slamming onto the field and swiping a group of men aside. Shadow... the creature ten meters thick and as long as a football field had joined the fight. A blast of flames was met with a type of defense to it, but it had momentarily stopped their advance on Niyol. "I've got it out here, go inside and help Aunty." Kateri said over the communication channel she'd established with Niyol's ear piece. Niyol continued walking as the men began switching focus to the more powerful threat. Kateri's tank's missile pods swiveled and riddled the area with bombs, scattering the men better and taking a few of the weakened ones down in the process. Not many had died from it, making Kateri smile at her stronger foes. The minigun began spinning, firing in short, controlled bursts in rapid succession to keep the barrel from getting too cold too fast. Niyol on the other hand had made his way successfully into the base of the large tower, a large room with a flight of stairs leading up. However... before he could ascend the tower, there was a particular individual whom he would have to dispose of beforehand...

HP: 300/300
    ƧƧ: 210/330

Kateri:
    HP: 300/300
    MP: 99.5/305

Duration:
    Ancient Dragon's Ire - 4
       Effect: Heresta and Kateri's Spells cost:
                - B Rank 50% Less
                - C Rank 75% Less
                - D Rank 100% Less
       Effect 2: IT'S RAINING MEN meteors on a portion of the encamptment

Cooldown:
    Seal of the White Lotus - 4
    Seal of the Crimson Lotus - 4
    Azure Gate Key - 4
    Soul Guardian's Cannon - 5

WC:
    TAG

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 14th May 2016, 12:43 am

Kite Wilhelm
    Faith won’t always save you. My flames will do that instead.

Kite would lead Chesha, Aiyana and Haretsa to where he had parked his ship and would enter the ship via the boarding ramp that Kite had left open for a quick entry if there just so happened to be a reason to board quickly and while there was no real “emergency” time was of the essence so he made sure to keep a quick pace and would only stop once he made it to the cockpit for take off. ”Aiyana, you know where you are going, why don’t you get everyone situation in the dining area up on deck while I get Tailspin in the air.“ he would say right before he ran up the catwalk’s stairs making sure to skip several steps at once in order to shorten his trip up the winding metal walkways until he was on the foredeck and was heading towards the cockpit but stopped at the entryway when he saw that his pilot was out of his room and sitting in the chair. ”Ahh so you finally woke up?“ He would say before receiving a sly remark “Woulda been awake soon had I been woken up...So where we heading?” Kite entered and pushed the button to close up the ramp and engage the airlocking doors so the ship could take off since there were no more passengers coming aboard and then pointed at the monitor that showed a geographical map of Fiore ”We are heading Northeast past the Volcano that remains constantly active to a place called the Inferno Tower.“ The pilot pushed a sequence of buttons which spun up the turbines and lifted the ship into the air “Inferno huh, Plan on getting a snack sir?” a question which made Kite chuckle ”Not quite, Mao is missing and that is where she headed, Notion is that she is in some sort of trouble.“ The ship rotated and took off at full throttle “Mao, isn’t that the cute shy girl that is part of your team? We will get there in no time, engines are on full burn.” Kite wouldn’t say anything else and would just exit the ship and head towards the dining area and would proceed to pour out some tea for everyone who was in the room.  ”Chesha, you mentioned troops, do you have a rough idea on how many we would be looking to take on?“ he would ask her and it would be the final question he would ask before the pilot would come up on the loudspeaker “We are passing the volcano and the tower is in sight but it seems like we are in time for a scuffle, won’t be able to land looks like we will have to airdrop to get you guys close enough to the action.” Kite would gulp the last of the tea before standing up from the table, pushing the chair out from under him and would lead those who would be jumping down into the field of battle down to the cargo bay where the ramp air lock doors were open but the ramp was still closed ”Those who will be jumping down we go in there. Anyone staying behind push the button on the panel by the stairs that is red once to close the door and once the light goes out push the green to open the ramp.“ he would instruct suspecting someone to stay behind. The demon slayer would enter the area and would wait for the others to join before the doors would shut behind them and it would pressurize so when the ramp would open up they wouldn’t be sucked out like a vacuum but as soon as the ramp opened up Kite just wait for the Okay for Wash “Alright, good luck everyone.” the pilot would say and Kite would take that as the cue to jump and jump he would and would descend onto the field of battle landing in the open area right on top of an enemy on the other side of the little lady’s tank. ”Hope you don’t mind if I drop in, I brought friends too.“ he would say but the man he squished would be unresponsive. Kite looked around and noticed that the man who was with the girl was not in sight but figured out that he had entered the tower, could feel trace amounts of a demonic presence in the tower but it was not enough to worry him or distract him. One of the troops came at him which he would dispatch with a hip throw hard onto the ground followed by an incoming several more men.  ”No time to play with the likes of you. Get out of my way!“ he would say as the flames swirled in his hands before he would throw a punch at the incoming troops ”Flame Demon’s Desolation Fist!“ and from his hand large fist molded by the flames would slam into group. With that taken care and with the girl literally tanking everything that opposed her he knew he could leave it to her and would head inside the tower where Niyol was. ”So I suppose we go up?“

”“

tag: --- // words: --- // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 12th June 2016, 12:45 am

REIGN SUPREME? IN YOUR DREAMS,
    YOU'LL NEVER MAKE ME BOW. KICK MY ASS? BITCH, I'M WORLD CLASS
    AND SUPER SAIYAN NOW.

Curious red eyes turned their gaze along with the scope of her rifle as Haretsa listened to the blue haired young woman's explanation of her father's abilities. This man was definitely not your typical mage; but that seemed to be the only type of mage Haretsa had ever come across in her life. ”Well...uhhh... guess both of our dad’s are a little weird…” she noted, watching carefully as Niyol set about causing them to fight one another in a rather… disturbing manner. The blue haired girl next to the young Dragon Heiress proceeded to politely ask that Haretsa not shoot her head off as a strange, snake like creature flew out of her cloak and enveloped both girls as well as Lilly in a strange orange light. Kateri explained that this strange glow would help to conserve their magic power and then set off in a tank she materialized from a magic circle. ”...You are so teaching me how to do that once this is over…” Haretsa murmured, turning her scope to the main attraction as the others began to arrive on the battlefield; the Inferno Tower itself.

Knowing that her heat signature detection would go nuts trying to decipher anything in a place such as this, Haretsa instead flicked a small switch underneath the scope of her rifle, causing it to activate one of her newest inventions. The scope now brought up a display, allowing her eyes to see the magic auras of people the same as she could read heat signatures thanks to her magic. This field test was going rather well, showing Haretsa that Mao’s bitch ass sister had gathered together a small army. ”Holy crap that’s a lot of dudes… what’s her bitch isn’t exactly lacking in the numbers department… but most of these signatures are pretty weak. The real question is where are you hiding your big guns…” Haretsa wondered aloud, deciding to thin out the herd a little bit while she searched. ”Lilly, ears on.” she spoke to her daughter, prompting the child to remove a pair of earmuffs from her bag and quickly put them on. Steadying her breath, Haretsa took aim and took her first shot. The bullet tore through the air at an incredible velocity, ripping itself right through the wooden parts of the walls that made up the Inferno Tower and right into the chest of a poor, unsuspecting sod. ”W-What the hell!?” one of the grunts blurted out once he saw his buddy collapse to the floor, the sound of the shot now echoing throughout the surrounding area and bringing a smile to Haretsa’s face.

One by one she began taking aim, ripping the bolt of the rifle back and squeezing the trigger down to eliminate her unsuspecting prey; all the while humming a tune. ”Another one bites the dust… ‘notha one bites the dust… and anotha one gone… anotha one gone… annnnnnnnnd anotha one bites the dust~” she sang, moving her scope about until she finally found a rather large magical signature. ”Bingo.” she grinned, taking out the empty magazine and loading in another one marked “Kabloom” spelt in disjointed looking letters with yellow paint. ”Huh, that’s weird… the outline of this signature kinda looks like Mao… And since Chesha looks like Mao too...… THEN IT’S WHAT’S HER BITCH!!!!” Haretsa exclaimed, smacking the magazine in as she took aim; completely forgetting that Chesha had mentioned Mao was coming to the Inferno Tower to confront Syu and was likely inside. Taking aim at the figure, Haretsa steadied her breath and squeezed down on the trigger hard; launching her experimental round straight into the tower. However, things didn’t exactly go according to plan. The round ripped through the wall of the tower right over the head of the figure she had aimed at, traveling further into that section before violently exploding into a burst of lightning that managed to tear apart anything unfortunate enough to be in its blast radius. What was in the blast radius happened to be a group of panicked grunts that had just entered that area; what wasn’t by a hair’s breadth was the person Haretsa was aiming for in the first place. Tilting her head in confusion, the young Slayer removed her gaze from her scope and looked down Sciasara’s barrel, noticing that half of it was now missing and smoking more than one of her outdoor meals. ”...Welp, that would explain why I missed… Guess I’m not turning you into a rail gun any time soon, huh Scisara…. But now they probably know where I am….. LILLY, TIME TO MOVE!!!” Haretsa shouted, folding the now broken sniper scythe back up into its holster as she jumped to her feet; rushing over to her child and bringing Lillith with her into the Void.

Flying through the shadows at breakneck speeds, Haretsa and Lilly together entered the Inferno Tower on one of its lower levels. The room seemed to be a storage area filled to the brim with all kinds of crates; perfect for masking their entry back into the real world. ”Alright Lilly, here’s the plan…” Haretsa whispered to her daughter as she took off Lillith’s ear muffs. She was about to say something until she felt the room begin to shake as someone, or something approaching them. "Son of a bitch. Why do people have to be attacking us when I'm freaking STARVING!!" a loud, booming voice shouted as the shaking began to escalate in intensity. ”Shit I should have chosen a better entry point… Lilly, I want you to go find Mao and help her, ok?” Haretsa quickly explained, Lillith opening her mouth to retort but finding Haretsa’s finger pressed against her lip instead. ”It’s ok, you don’t have to be scared of her. She won’t hurt you, I promise. Mommy will deal with this monster and come find you as soon as it’s dead, ok?” she asked, Lillith silently nodding; fully trusting her mother’s judgement. Haretsa kissed the pink haired girls forehead and quickly ruffled her hair before pointing Lillith in the direction of some stairs opposite of the approaching monstrosity. The child took off as fast as she could as her mother stood up and turned towards the door that was shaking even more than the room itself. ”This whole place is full of monster’s, but you’ll be fine Lilly. Even monster’s have nightmares for you to exploit…” Haretsa mumbled to herself in an unusually dark tone. ”And this poor sod’s nightmare is me. Ain’t that right… Daddy?” she asked with a grin, the birth mark under her handwrap beginning to glow a dim blue in response to her question.

DOVAHJUD HARETSA

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 15th June 2016, 8:54 pm

So it seemed that they would be heading into battle if they were to save Mao. Aiyana had no problem with that, but she did not want to go alone. Instead she would be going on the ship with Chesha and Kite and allow the Sabertooth ship to transport them to a spot that would put them in a better position to do as planned.

"Chesha. I'll stay with you in combat, try to keep you safe. Just let me know where you need me to go and I'll do whatever is needed to get us to Mao and back out safely."

The woman was unsure as to how the other would be fighting. She did not know if she was a physical fighter, or if she had a supportive magic and just had to stay back. Either way she would let her mate's sister decide what they would be doing when they got there.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:19 am