Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Electric Emerald

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Electric Emerald Empty Electric Emerald

Post by Mark Baxter 23rd November 2016, 9:38 am

Name: Electric Emerald
    Type: Gem
    Description:
    Electric Emerald:
    The Electric Emerald lets off a glow that seems to vary in strength depending on the amount of Blessing Charges in the stone.
    Strengths:

It's a gem, and it's pretty hard to pinpoint a stone as something potentially useful.

Has two abilities that make Takeover magic more viable to use in the heat of combat.

Weaknesses:

It's a gem, it can be broken and will take ten posts to regenerate into its normal shape, and any existing Blessing charges will be decreased to one.

It's a gem that's not set in anything, that means it's pretty easy to lose. Though it'll reappear in the user's pocket at the end of the thread.

It lets off a glow that makes it easier to find the user when they're trying to hide.

Abilities:
    Electric Blessing I {B-Rank}:

Electric Blessing II {B-rank}:

Electric Emerald Empty Re: Electric Emerald

Post by Guest 24th November 2016, 10:38 am

Hey there, Mark! I have just a few things that need to be fixed. You can find them in this color.
    Mark wrote:
    Name: Electric Emerald
    Type: Gem
    Description:
    Electric Emerald:
    The Electric Emerald lets off a glow that seems to vary in strength depending on the amount of Blessing Charges in the stone.
    Strengths:

It's a gem, and it's pretty hard to pinpoint a stone as something potentially useful.

Has two abilities that make Takeover magic more viable to use in the heat of combat.

Weaknesses:

It's a gem, it can be broken and will take ten posts to regenerate into its normal shape, and any existing Blessing charges will be decreased to one.

It's a gem that's not set in anything, that means it's pretty easy to lose. Though it'll reappear in the user's pocket at the end of the thread.

It lets off a glow that makes it easier to find the user when they're trying to hide.

Abilities:
    Electric Blessing I {B-Rank}:

Electric Blessing II {B-rank}:
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Electric Emerald Empty Re: Electric Emerald

Post by Mark Baxter 24th November 2016, 12:38 pm

Would you mind just archiving this item then, please? Since neither the second ability or the ability I wanted earlier on when I was making the item are allowed, there's really no point of my character having this item. Sorry to be a bother.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Electric Emerald 1zya1cx

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:25 pm