Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

2nd Gen White Dragon Slayer

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed 2nd Gen White Dragon Slayer

Post by Jackson Hyde 24th January 2016, 7:10 pm

Magic
    Proof of Dragon VIP: Dragon VIP post n322

Magic Name: White Dragon Slayer( 2nd gen)
    Magic Type: Slayer
    Description: The Magic of the White Dragon. This is the magic of light and those stricken by the light from the dragon. Wessiglia was the one who wielded this power and like those who have came before has passed it down. There are some though that was never taught the magic from the dragon. Instead they gained the magic from being imbued with a lacrima from the dragon.  This form of the lost magic of Dragon interception was more common in the days of dragons when a dragon died.

Kiari has gained this magic from one of the last remaining lacrimas that his people had to save his life. The Dragon Slayer magic of Light was now his. Kiari uses this magic to save his friends and to help his guild out all the while enjoying a nice relaxing time not having to worry about his health. The lacrima has changed his physiology to more like a dragons and with that the health benefits.
    Unique Abilities:  

• Ability 1: Light speed- because of how light is kiari can increase his speed by 30%.

• Ability 2: Unlocks at B rank Hidden Light- When times call to be stealthy Kiari can bend the light around him to become hidden from sight. A simple stealth ability of the White Dragon.

• Ability 3: Unlocks at S rankLight clone- Mix light and add in some magic power and BAM a recipe for a magical illusion of two Kiaris. Clones take S rank damage and disperses. These clone look identical to the real Kiari. This ability works like a mirage no control just an illusion to make people think there are two.

Dragon Slayer:

Spells

Spells:

Signature:

Drank:

C Rank:

Last edited by Kiari Cold on 1st March 2021, 11:41 pm; edited 13 times in total
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: -
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: 2nd Gen White Dragon Slayer

Post by --Cookie__ 24th January 2016, 7:13 pm

I apologize now for everything- I will be discussing it with staff
    But for now - approved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2nd Gen White Dragon Slayer XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 26th January 2016, 9:59 pm

This is being pulled, all parties know why.

Just make the edit asked. Mod discretion is allowed on apps. They can ask for changes as they see fit. The requested change is going to be asked by me now, not because it is an unwritten rule, but so that people looking directly at it realize it when it is used how it works on certain ranks.

Just add a small thing at the end of the blind stating; Only half effective on those a rank above, and does not blind those 2 ranks or higher above the spell.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2nd Gen White Dragon Slayer MQNhOUw

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jackson Hyde 26th January 2016, 10:17 pm

fine what ever but if its a rule then make it a rule that simple. Aiyana its a common sense thing that everyone knows that's why its not there I have followed the rules up to this. just so its recorded unwritten rules don't make it fair for those who follow the rules. I have MANY years of forum RP experience and have watched a lot of forums fail cause of the unwritten rules. I just don't follow the " Well Everybody does it" logic since its not fair.

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 26th January 2016, 11:18 pm

Thank you for making the requested edit. With that done, approved.

2nd Gen White Dragon Slayer MQNhOUw

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forgotten Legend
    Second Magic: Fantasy Requip
    Third Magic: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ray Jyx 7th February 2021, 7:32 pm

❀:

Unlocked and moved per user’s request.

2nd Gen White Dragon Slayer Jkp0PmI

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jackson Hyde 9th February 2021, 9:56 pm

Updated the magic to the current template and revamped the magic from the original. Ready for review

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jackson Hyde 11th February 2021, 10:08 am

Bump

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 16th February 2021, 10:40 am

Hey Kiari! Before I can grade this, please include a link to the lacrima in the magic~ When you do that, please reply to the thread with a bump!

♕♕:

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jackson Hyde 16th February 2021, 10:51 am

Link of Dragon VIP has been added by Request.
    Bump

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 22nd February 2021, 5:12 pm

Alrighty my dear, my grading will be in this color, so keep a look out for it. When edits are done, please bump the thread for me~!

As a note, you can have one free advanced spell per rank if you wish to include it.
    ♕♕:

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jackson Hyde 23rd February 2021, 12:22 am

Edits made.

For Moonlight Claw I switched the word piercing into slamming as it is just a homing effect

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 25th February 2021, 10:19 am

Heyo dear, got a couple more edits in the same color~ bump when done.

♕♕:

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jackson Hyde 25th February 2021, 11:19 pm

Bump

Corrected that damage for that spell

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 1st March 2021, 3:44 pm

You have an edit under your UA's you still have to make.

♕♕:

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jackson Hyde 1st March 2021, 11:43 pm

Bump.

Sorry didn't see that one lol all done

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 3rd March 2021, 2:12 pm

♕♕:

2nd Gen White Dragon Slayer CzMK0qd

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 1:44 am