Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

2nd Gen White Dragon

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

2nd Gen White Dragon Empty 2nd Gen White Dragon

Post by Jackson Hyde 15th January 2016, 12:35 am

Magic

Primary Magic: White Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)
    Secondary Magic: n/a
    Caster or Holder:Castor,lost
    Description:The Magic of the White Dragon. This is the magic of light and those striken by the light from the dragon. Wessiglia was the one who wielded this power and like those who have came before has passed it down. There are some though that was never taught the magic from the dragon. Instead they gained the magic from being embuned with a lacrima from the dragon.  THis form of the lost magic of Dragon interception was more common in the days of dragons when a dragon died.

Kiari has gained this magic from one of the last remaining lacrimas that his people had to save his life. The Dragon Slayer magic of Light was now his. Kiari uses this magic to save his friends and to help his guild out all the while enjoying a nice relaxing time not having to worry about his health. The lacrima has changed his physiology to more like a dragons and with that the health benefitsxD.
    Strengths:

• Shadows- White dragons and Shadow dragons dont ever mix so when fighting against someone who wields shadows he seems stronger.

• Darkness- This magic is strong against darkness magic. If the magic is part of take over then they are still counted as darkness magic. when fighting people who wield darkness magic they take 1/2 rank more damage.

• Versitile- This magic seems to be everything and nothing at the same time. This dragon slayer magic can be used for offense, Defense, Support etc.

Weaknesses:

• Shadows- like yin and yang the cycle never ends. With out light there is no shadows and without shadows there is no twins. When the shadows are powerful enough to snuff the light then they do extra damage

• Motion Sickness- Like those who has dragon interception magic the wielder still suffers from motion sickness.

• Crystal Make- Crystals are notorious for separating light. As such this magic is weak to crystal make.

• Mirror- For those who see this trust me. Mirrors reflect everything and can even bend light. Those who wield magic that is like mirrors can bend the light but still take damage.

Lineage:
    Gold Rush:
    Unique Abilities:

• Can eat the light from multiple sources but not limited to the sun moon stars. Anything that can give off light Kiari can eat.

• Light speed- because of how light is kiari can increase his speed by 10% at C 30% at A and 50% at H.

• Hidden Light- When times call to be stealthy Kiari can bend the light around him to become hidden from sight. A simple stealth ability of the White Dragon. Non-Combat, Jobs Only.

• Light clone- Mix light and add in some magic power and BAM a recipe for a magical illusion of two Kiaris. Clones take equal rank damage and disperses. These clone look identical to the real Kiari. This ability works like a mirage no control just an illusion to make people think there are two.

Slayer:

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

Signature:

D:

C:

Last edited by Kiari Cold on 24th January 2016, 6:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

2nd Gen White Dragon Empty Re: 2nd Gen White Dragon

Post by Jackson Hyde 19th January 2016, 4:25 pm

Finally got it done and ready for review

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd January 2016, 12:21 pm

Decayuss here, and I'll be grading this Magic! Edits are in this color!
    Original:

2nd Gen White Dragon Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 23rd January 2016, 6:44 pm

I think I covered it all

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 24th January 2016, 6:03 pm

And higher ranks shouldn't be affected by this blind.

Can these be controlled in any way? Is there a difference in appearance? How long do they last? How Durable are they?

its a D- Rank spell not adding in something that is obvious if you want that in then show me the rule on it.

As for the UA I added more to it but there is no duration on it and its more like a Mirage a mirror image they think there is two a simple trick of light

Last edited by Kiari Cold on 24th January 2016, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th January 2016, 6:25 pm

At request of Deca I'll be taking over this application. My comments are in this color.

Kiari Cold wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: White Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)
    Secondary Magic: n/a
    Caster or Holder:Castor,lost
    Description:The Magic of the White Dragon. This is the magic of light and those striken by the light from the dragon. Wessiglia was the one who wielded this power and like those who have came before has passed it down. There are some though that was never taught the magic from the dragon. Instead they gained the magic from being embuned with a lacrima from the dragon.  THis form of the lost magic of Dragon interception was more common in the days of dragons when a dragon died.

Kiari has gained this magic from one of the last remaining lacrimas that his people had to save his life. The Dragon Slayer magic of Light was now his. Kiari uses this magic to save his friends and to help his guild out all the while enjoying a nice relaxing time not having to worry about his health. The lacrima has changed his physiology to more like a dragons and with that the health benefitsxD.
    Strengths:

• Shadows- White dragons and Shadow dragons dont ever mix so when fighting against someone who wields shadows he seems stronger.

• Darkness- This magic is strong against darkness magic. If the magic is part of take over then they are still counted as darkness magic. when fighting people who wield darkness magic they take 1/2 rank more damage.

• Versitile- This magic seems to be everything and nothing at the same time. This dragon slayer magic can be used for offense, Defense, Support etc.

Weaknesses:

• Shadows- like yin and yang the cycle never ends. With out light there is no shadows and without shadows there is no twins. When the shadows are powerful enough to snuff the light then they do extra damage

• Motion Sickness- Like those who has dragon interception magic the wielder still suffers from motion sickness.

• Crystal Make- Crystals are notorious for separating light. As such this magic is weak to crystal make.

• Mirror- For those who see this trust me. Mirrors reflect everything and can even bend light. Those who wield magic that is like mirrors can bend the light but still take damage.

Lineage:
    Gold Rush:
    Unique Abilities:

• Can eat the light from multiple sources but not limited to the sun moon stars. Anything that can give off light Kiari can eat.

• Light speed- because of how light is kiari can increase his speed by 10% at C 30% at A and 50% at H. If you like you can make it 20% at D Rank

• Hidden Light- When times call to be stealthy Kiari can bend the light around him to become hidden from sight. A simple stealth ability of the White Dragon. Non-Combat, Jobs Only.

• Light clone- Mix light and add in some magic power and BAM a recipe for a magical illusion of two Kiaris. Clones take equal rank damage and disperses. These clone look identical to the real Kiari.

Slayer:

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

Signature:

D:

C:

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 24th January 2016, 6:28 pm

Niyol I will edit accordingly but I will not add something that is obviouse and I wont add something just cause everyone else does so forgive me when I request this. Show me the rule that says I HAVE to add that in and I will till then I am sorry I will not . Its a low ranked spell and if you are going to use an Unwritten rule then I wont add it in

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th January 2016, 6:34 pm

-sigh- You're really going to make me be "that" guy...

Okay.

Option A. You make the change I requested.

Option B. I turn this into an official warning.

Those are your choices, I'm not as nice as Deca is bud. I bite pretty hard, and don't care if you bite back.
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 24th January 2016, 6:36 pm

Show me the rule from magic Niyol there is no rule stating I have to have that in there so forgive me. As for deca he came at me biting. Make it what you want but please provide the rule and I will.

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 24th January 2016, 6:40 pm

Everything has been changed exceapt for one until a rule is given I don't deal with Unwritten rules as that is unfair for everyone. If that is your call then grab an admin since there is NO rule stating that a chart for that must be done

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th January 2016, 6:49 pm

right I am stepping in for a moment please edit the magic to what the mod has asked for if this dose not happen the magic as a whole will be denied

thank you sorry for being the bad guy here

2nd Gen White Dragon S6Eaz9K
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 24th January 2016, 7:00 pm

Thorn your not the bad guy its a simple request and I refuse to add anything that is COMMON knowledge that Everyone knows So I am sorry if this is denied due to a common knowledge thing then I will just repost it since I have it all saved as a doc on my laptop. No mod needs to come at someone with an attitude and expect them to ne civil about it.

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th January 2016, 7:08 pm

by Thorn's order, this magic has been denied.

2nd Gen White Dragon FmZlDmQ

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:14 pm