Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hostage Negotiator (Duchess Rae Havoc Job)

sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 105
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aphophis the Snake God of Chaos
    Experience : 1944

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Priestess of War
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Completed Hostage Negotiator (Duchess Rae Havoc Job)

Post by sworbet 29th December 2015, 2:20 am

Crocus looked crazier than usual. Despite the beautiful sunny day many Rune Knights were running around frantically. A crisis had occurred with the consequence of several hundred people dying. A scared worker seemed to have strapped to himself many explosives and was getting ready to kill his boss and his fellow workers. The request for help from the Rune knight’s was immediate, and so was the reply. Two long legs came out of a carriage which stopped in front of the large office building where the problem was happening. The owner of those long legs looked around with her red hues, looking to inform the rune knights that she was here. “Ah, your grace, surely you can solve this problem!” One of the Knights’s exclaimed happily as the nobility approached. “I will do my best.” Rae replied with a curtsy before heading into the huge office building. The crazed idiot could be anywhere…

Last edited by sworbet on 29th December 2015, 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hostage Negotiator (Duchess Rae Havoc Job) Swor5_by_gramcrackers-d9qeara
    sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: Hostage Negotiator (Duchess Rae Havoc Job)

As the Duchess walked through the front doors, she could hear nothing. There was no workers held hostage near, her devil heritage could sense the lack of flesh. As she looked around Rae spotted a sign which said “Offices up the stairs, Cantine to the left and toilet to the right.” There really was only one place where you could fit all of the workers together. Following the arrows the Havoc heir reached two large doors. Above the two doors, written on a large black sign was the word “Cantine.” As the red-head pushed the doors open and entered she came face to face with exactly who she was looking for- the bomb-strapped lunatic. Around him lay all of the workers which were taken hostage; they still seemed well. Rae’s red hues scanned him up and down and she could feel him do the same. “I didn’t expect them to send a pretty lady to negotiate.” The man exclaimed. His name was Dylan, he had messy brown hair, tan skin and slightly-dilated pupils, he looked like he was on something.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

The Duchess stood still, with a proper posture; she did not want to scare the man any further. “Why are you doing this?” She asked, her voice as cold as ice. She did not see a reason to show Dylan mercy with her tone or with her words. She already despised him. “Me? I don’t know, after losing my job, my wife threatened to leave with the kids, so I decided to come try and get my job back.” Was the reply she got. Still it was impossible to consider suicide and genocide just because he was rejected his job. “What are you going to get out of this?” The red-haired devil descendant couldn’t help but try to understand this man. She had no interest in him herself, but if she could see his feelings then she would know what approach to use on him. “I’ll get inner peace.” Dylan responded with a creepy smile.

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by sworbet 29th December 2015, 2:21 am

“You think that’s going to give you inner peace?” Rae asked rhetorically. She was quite annoyed at the way this man’s mind worked, but this gave her an idea as to how to make him give up on his crazy plan. Dylan looked at her with a snide grin. “Yes.” He replied. Perfect. “Well, have you ever killed anyone before?” The Duchess asked casually, this was business and the more casual she sounded about this topic the scarier it would seem to Dylan. “No, however I can’t believe what I’ve been missing, this is exhilarating!” He exclaimed happily making the Duchess force a smile. “I understand you completely, don’t you just love living in fear afterwards?” She asked warmly. Dylan looked at the red-haired Havoc heir in confusion. “Why would you live in fear?” He asked, confusion filled his eyes making the Duchess smile and walk towards him casually. “Well you see, the souls of the people you killed haunt you, you can’t sleep because you always get reoccurring nightmares…and the spirits of the dead want revenge. Isn’t it beautiful?” The Duchess asked.

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by sworbet 29th December 2015, 2:24 am

Despite the fact that Rae’s voice was dripping in sarcasm, she could see a little bit of fear in Dylan’s eyes. “Is it?” He asked, he was now standing still, rubbing his hands nervously. The red-haired heiress approached the man with one last question. “You know what the best part about it is?” She asked as kept her warm smile on her face. “What?” Dylan squeaked from in front of her. The Duchess leaned towards him and whispered quietly. “The part when you go to hell.” The moment those words left her lips, the Lunatic let out a high pitched shriek and headed towards the exit of the building. Only to be caught by the Rune Knights patrolling outside. With a sigh the aristocrat ran a hand through her hair, she felt that her devil side may have come out a little bit through this negotiation. “Amazing work, your grace.” One of the Rune Knight’s complimented as they stormed through the doors in order to free the workers. “Your grace, thank you so much for saving us.” A lady shouted from one side of the Cantine. “Yes, You Havocs truly are master negotiators!” Another one said. With a curtsy and a smile, the Duchess accepted the compliments, after all, it brought glory to the Havoc name.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:27 am