Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Clearing a Pesky Blockade (Job:Rowan and Halibel)

HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Clearing a Pesky Blockade (Job:Rowan and Halibel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clearing a Pesky Blockade (Job:Rowan and Halibel)

Post by HalibelAkuma 25th January 2016, 2:13 pm

"Don't bother yourself...Just Relax
    Because I'm going to kill them all
    And I don't expect anything in return.
    That's how much I love you.~"

tag: none
    words: 320
    notes: none

Halibel smiled at Rowan when he complimented her. She was honestly happy to her that Rowan was pleased with her work, and it showed on her face. "It was nothing", she said in a cheerful and bubbly manner. Her blade began to glow before it disappeared from sight, seemingly returning to the pocket dimension it came from. "I'm just happy we got to kill those evil creatures." Halibel then looked back at the gruesome scene of to burnt and bloody monsters. She was of course not moves by the sight, and in fact seemed to enjoy looking at her work. It was not secret that Rowan had partnered up with a real sadist.

Halibel then trailed behind Rowan with her hands behind her back. She was almost skipping with joy she was so happy. That was until Rowan asked his question. She pondered on the thought for a few seconds, long enough to allow an awkward moment of silence to pass. It might have given one the thought that Rowan's thought of their partnership wasn't mutual. That was until she broke the silence of corse. "We're awesome!~ I mean naturally of course. I am a holy knight after all and you're well... With me! Team Halibel is awesome!~ Hey... That should be our team name!" Halibel was just ecstatic knowing that she was in a team with one of her guildmates, but at the same time she was also pleased that Rowan was that teammate. "I'll be honest I had my doubt about you. I mean you couldn't drag me down even if you tried to but I thought you'd be totally useless a fight. Good thing I was wrong right?" As backhanded as she sounded, she was actually trying to pay him a genuine compliment the only way her ego would allow. She walked a little faster so she could make eye contact with Rowan and see his response.

Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

Last edited by HalibelAkuma on 30th January 2016, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plasma Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Clearing a Pesky Blockade (Job:Rowan and Halibel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clearing a Pesky Blockade (Job:Rowan and Halibel)

Post by Rowan Protegan 25th January 2016, 7:49 pm

This fancy shmancy template was made by Nicole

Rowan was anxious during the long gap of silence that followed his question. He was sure that his partner was trying to find some way to tell him gently that this team-up wouldn’t work, but thankfully Hali responded right before he was about to change the subject. And then Rowan’s self confidence took a nose dive as Halibel expressed what she really thought. Rowan’s facial expression turned to one of painful shock, but he quickly shook away the feelings before thinking about Halibel’s response more logically. Donning a slight smile, Rowan realized that Halibel had just given him quite the compliment… despite its insulting delivery. Still, Rowan was willing to put up with a bit of an ego if it meant teaming up with such a strong partner. After all, she was very easy to please, and Rowan had grown a slight fondness for her over-eagerness. “Hmph! I thought holy knights were supposed to be always right… but I’ll overlook this one case!” Rowan crossed his arms and nodded playfully to Halibel before redirecting his attention back to the mission. The train station was now in sight, and Rowan sped up his walking to get to their destination faster. Hopping up onto the platform, Rowan immediately spotted the train master, and he quickly began notifying him of Team Halibel is Awesome’s success. “We’ve taken care of the pair of monsters, and the fallen tree is completely clear, restart the lines!”

((242 Words, this'll be my last post unless something else happens.))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 30th January 2016, 7:26 am

"Don't bother yourself...Just Relax
    Because I'm going to kill them all
    And I don't expect anything in return.
    That's how much I love you.~"

tag: none
    words: 209
    notes: none

Halibel continued to smile at Rowan even though he noticed that Halibel had admitted to being wrong about something. "Hm... That so unlike me..." she thought to herself. It seemed that she let her excitement get the better of her. In an effort to recant her previous statement, she said to Rowan in an overconfident manner "I -am- always right!~ I picked you didn't I?" She then playfully patted Rowan on the back before she too turned her attention back to the mission. As Rowan sped up to talk to the train master, Halibel stood back and watched the two of them talk. Despite Halibel claiming to be the leader between the two of them, Rowan was more or less that actually manager of the team since he did most of the talking. After they were done Halibel would have walked up towards them and added "If you ever need any help just make sure you asked for Halibel the Holy Knight and her 'not as holy' partner Rowan!~" The train master awkwardly smiled at Halibel, not really knowing if there was a right way to respond to that. With Rowan, Halibel began to walk back towards Mountain Village to return to the guild. "The good guys win again!~"

[Exit]

Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 2:49 pm