Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Training New Recruits

HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Training New Recruits Empty Training New Recruits

Post by HalibelAkuma 13th December 2015, 3:16 pm

Job:

“Haliball was is?”

“Halibel sir.”

“Right, right. Anyway all you have to do for this job is pick out the top 50 out of the 500 you will be assigned. I don’t care how you do it, just make sure all the weak ones are sent home.”

“Got it.”

Halibel was thinking back on the instructions she was given for her job. It was her first interaction with the Rune Knights since she joined Infinity Hydra. She knew keeping good a relationship with the magic counsel was important to her guild so she was going to make sure this job ran a smooth as possible. Halibel walked into a large training room with 500 recruits ready to make it to the next phase of their training. A lot of them seemed unfit to run a simple errand even though they were expected to make it through Rune Knight training. Halibel walked up to the front of the crowd with a clipboard and began to speak into a microphone lacrima. “Alright… Is this thing on?” The knight’s stopped their chatter and listened to Halibel. “Alright!~ I’m the Holy Knight, Halibel Akuma, and I’ll be training you for today.” Most of the knights resumed their conversation and failed to take Halibel seriously. She quickly took note of all the people that were ignoring her before continuing to talk “Also only 50 of the recruits I pick will get to go to the -actual- training academy so… You better listen up.” The mood of the room changed after than. Every single person was giving their undivided attention to Halibel. “That’s better. Now why don’t we start with jumping jacks.” They all looked a little confused but began to do the jumping jacks anyway. As they did their warm-up exercise, Halibel walk around the room with her clipboard and began to cross out a large amount of names. She was remembering all the people that ignored her initially when she attempted to start the training session. About 20 minutes had passed by the time she was done. Halibel then called out all the names she put a slash through on her clipboard and sent them home.

She was left with a little under half the original size of the class. For the rest of the day, she mostly tested the remaining recruits’ physical condition. She ended up sending home quiet a few people who were unable to meet her standards. 5 hours of non-stop endurance training has passed and Halibel was left with about 75 more trainees. “Still too much… Better move on to actual magic now.” Halibel explained to the trainees the basics of magic about how it worked. She then took out a lacrima that was given to her before she started the job. She said to the rest of them “Alright… I want you to channel your magical energy into this lacrima. If you do it right…” Halibel then channeled her magical energy into the lacrima and watched as it began to glow like a light bulb. “This should happen. Alright pass it around and let’s see if you guys can do it.” The recruits all began to pass the lacrima around. Most of the class struggled to complete the exercise since they had a minimal understanding of magic. Halibel sent the recruits that couldn’t even muster up the smallest amount of magical energy home. It almost pained her to do it since they had made it so far. She was left with 50 recruits exactly by the end of the final exercise.

Halibel began to talk “Alright. I have the names of all the recruits that made it this far. 50 even. I’ve also taken a bunch of personal notes on each of your personal abilities as I observed them and will be sure to put in a good word for you to your superiors. You’re dismissed.” The recruits slowly walked out of the training area, barely able must up any more strength. “I might have went overboard with the physical training…” Halibel then walked towards the officer of the Rune Knight in charge of training. He asked her “So how did it go? Did you get me the Top 50 like I asked?” Standing at attention she began to say, “Yes sir! I started by eliminating the recruits that didn’t take the job seriously, then I weeded out the ones who couldn’t meet top physical standards.” She handed him over her clipboard with the names of the final 50. “What about magic?” he asked. “Yes I almost forgot. I used the lacrima you gave me. All 50 of them are capable of using minimal amounts of magic but have the potential to learn rather quickly.” He nodded his head before pulling out a bag filled with jewel. “Here you go. Good job Halibel.” Halibel took the bag of jewel after replying “Thank you sir.”
    ------------------
    WC: 815/750(150 Words x 5 Post)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:07 pm