Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues.

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues. Empty Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues.

Post by Wolfe 3rd December 2015, 11:52 pm

Hello one and all,

Recently i have seen a huge increase in rudeness, lack of tact, and general breaking of the rules that state to be kind, and respectful to each other on the site.

for those of us that haven't read it in a while or at all there is a list of rules known as "The Code of Conduct" (link below)
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5790-code-of-conduct

i have seen 2 good friends ran off recently due to the above mentioned issues, and in one cause it was done by a staff member. Also on other occasions these rules have been ignored by both player and staff.

I am not here to point fingers, but i think it would be a good idea to have all the player give the above link a click (or read below, as i am about to copy and paste them.), and i think all the staff should have to read this a few times before they become staff too. If for no reason then to remind them of the rules they are supposed to be upholding.

Also, as former staff (full staff, trial, or anything else) on this site an many others. it would be good for staff to be reminded, that regardless of how they feel personally, they are required as staff to be impersonal when dealing with issues, and have to act in a fashion that is above the expectations of the general members of the site.

The Code of Conduct  (copied and pasted from the above linked page)
    (please pay close attention to rules 1,3, and 4)
    The Code of Conduct

I. Thou Shall Not Be A Jerk By Any Means Including Hurtful Trolling Anywhere

II. Thou Shall Not Scam On This Site

III. Thou Shall Not Offend Or Disrespect A Staff Member At Any Time

IV. Thou Shall Respect All Players

V. Thou Shall Not Use Racist Terms Or Hurtful Phrases

VI. Thou Shall Not Attempt To Circumvent Rules Or Punishments In Any Way

VII. Thou Shall Not Emoticon Spam Anywhere On The Site

VIII. Thou Shall Not Commit Perverse Acts That Are Above PG-13 Level On The Chatbox

IX. Thou Shalt Not exploit loopholes and will instead alert staff so they can be fixed

X. And most importantly thou shall not advertise on my site outside of approved advertisement areas

This functions on a warning system.
    Break a rule once and it is a warning
    Break a rule twice it is a one day ban minimum
    Break a rule three times and it is a one week ban minimum
    Break a rule four times and it is a one month ban minimum
    Break a rule five times and it is a three month band minimum
    Break a rule more than five times and be permanently banned.

Depending on the transgression some levels of warning may be skipped

Please and thank you people who read this and take this to heart. I fear this is a serious issue and is tearing a lot of people apart and i don't want to see more friends lost from site when spending a few extra seconds to reword something nicer, or holding back a word or two, or even when holding your tongue as not to insult someone you don't like just cause you don't like them could be the difference of them leaving the site, and ruining things for everyone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues. QO55HpX

Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues. Empty Re: Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues.

Post by Guest 4th December 2015, 2:37 am

Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues. KVqsoF1
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues. Empty Re: Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues.

Post by Mark Baxter 4th December 2015, 6:39 am

-slinks in and sits beside Joan, making popcorn appear from Hammerspace- I do agree with this thing though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Code of Conduct, and Respect Issues. 1zya1cx

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:21 am