Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lights Dimming [Solo]

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lights Dimming [Solo] Empty Lights Dimming [Solo]

Post by Mifune 27th November 2015, 8:59 am

The dark veil over Shadow Island made that which rustled the leaves difficult to see. Through the bush, a figure strode clad in black. With a bandaged hand, he tugged on his hood that was slightly pulled back by a low hanging branch. His pace slowed and the figure tilted his head up and peered in to the distance. The hooded man extended his arm and opened his hand. Quite suddenly, a flare shot from his palm and illuminated the forest ahead of him. As the flare traveled ahead, hundreds of various creepy forms of wildlife was revealed in the darkness. Insects, lizards and large eyed rodents that ran frightfully away from the light and back in to the darkness. There were many ugly things that lurked in the shadows ahead, but the figured continued onward through the trees, following the flare of light that scattered the creepy crawlies.

After some time, the figure came upon a clearing the forest. The flare hovered on ahead in to the middle, revealing a vast empty circle in the woods where not even grass would grow, and then faded. With his bandaged hand, the figure lowered his hood, revealing his white locks that clashed quite vividly against the dark, grey and black surrounding. Shuhei approached the center of the clearing, where a square marble slab laid in the dirt with markings in another language Shuhei did not understand. "Could this be the grave?" He uttered as he knelt down before it and pressed his hand upon it. The sound of stone against stone was heard, as the slab sunk in to the dirt and the ground began to tremble. Behind him, a large rectangular hole opened, revealing a stairwell that descended deep underground. "Lovely." The White Wizard stood and walked towards the stairs, and began his descent in to Darkness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lights Dimming [Solo] Empty Re: Lights Dimming [Solo]

Post by Mifune 1st February 2016, 4:18 pm

The stairs descended endlessly in to the bowls of Shadow Island.  All light had faded, and Shuhei was walking in complete darkness.  With a flick of his wrist, Shuhei manifested an orb of light, that illuminated the stairwell brightly.  Still, he could not see the end of it.  For roughly an hour, Shuhei descended the steps to hell until finally he could see the end of it.  The orb of light flickered slightly, as Shuhei approached the door at the bottom of the steps.  The White Wizard looked oddly at the sphere, it had never done that before, he thought.  Shuhei peered at the door and felt a disconcerting sensation, as if the light he brought to this place was unwelcome.  breathing deeply, Shuhei pressed forward and stepped through the archway.

The sphere of light in Shuhei's hands illuminated an enormous grand hall.  Hundreds of massive stone pillars supported the weight of Shadow Island above the polished granite floor, riddled with rubble from damaged pillars.  Great battles took place in this chamber, thought the white wizard.  Recognizing the markings on the pillars as markings left by various spells.  Large bottomless fissures were scattered throughout the chamber.  If one were not watching his step, he could fall to his death.  Shuhei huffed and pressed forward, feeling too impatient to sight see.  He marched for quite some time through the enormous chamber, until he could see the far wall ahead and at the base of it, an archway.  

Shuhei hesitated to enter the chamber.  The light he carried flickered once more, and an eerie draft brushed past him from within.  Whatever was waiting inside was dark, and guests were uninvited.  With a deep breath, Shuhei marched in to the chamber, an octagon room, with eight pillars in a circle surrounding a pedestal, on which a strange glowing object laid.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 2nd February 2016, 2:50 pm

Shuhei walked towards the pedestal, upon which the object glowed with an ominous light.  Shuhei, the slayer of light felt suffocated by it.  He could not consume such a source of light, in fact he felt as though doing so would kill him.  As he passed between two of the eight black columns, the sphere of light which he held extinguished which startled the White Wizard, and left only the dark magenta glow to illuminate the chamber.  Shuhei hesitated, peering at the ominous object.  So small, yet terrifyingly powerful.  "With only rumors to guide me, I've come this far.  I can't stop now..." Burying his fear, Shuhei stepped closer to the object.  Its glow made it appear larger than it really was and upon getting closer, he could begin to make out its shape.  A flat, diamond shaped scale laid before Shuhei.  "The scale of Saphrakanon, extinguisher of Light.  The first King of Black Dragons, and my salvation!"

Shuhei clutched his left elbow, and ripped off the bandages that concealed his arm revealing an arm, coated in scales.  "I've run out of options.  I can't stop the Dragonification.  If I don't go through with this, I may turn in to something I cannot control!  Saphrakanon, extinguish my light and release me from this curse!"  With determination, Shuhei thrust his arm forward and grabbed the scale.  "Pity."  The Magenta light pulsed violently and a hurricane force wind burst through the chamber, and out the archway, generating a loud bellowing howl like an Orchestra of trumpets.  Shuhei's cloak fluttered violently in the gusts, as the power from the scale pulsed continuously.  "GrrrrraaaAAAH!"  The White Wizard roared in pain as the scales receded.  

A final pulse threw Shuhei away, across the chamber and on to his back.  The gusts had ceased, and the light went back to how it was.  Quickly, Shuhei sat up and looked at his arm, perfectly human.  He chuckled slowly, which turned in to ecstatic laughter.  He did not realize that his eyes were now colored entirely black...  However his laughter was swiftly halted, as he noticed something growing on the back of his hand.  The solid metallic plate was then accompanied by many identical scales, that grew the length of his arm once more.  "No, no no!  no no no no no!"  His eyes reverted, and his scales grew anew.  "I must not have held on long enough!"  He shouted, as he stood back up and approached the scale once more, but his attention was suddenly halted...  

DUM DUM.

The sound of drums echoed throughout the massive chamber behind him, and the floor beneath him began to tremble.  Quickly, Shuhei rushed out through the archway.  The fissures throughout the chamber were now lit with red light, and shrieks cried out  throughout the great hall.  "What have I done?" He uttered, as shadows danced in the fissures, horrific shrieking creatures were clawing their way to the surface.  The ancient force set in place to protect the remains of The Black Dragon had awoken for the first time in a century, and Shuhei was to blame...  

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 6th February 2016, 2:27 pm

On the surface of Shadow Island, the trees began to rustle as the air started to move more quickly. Waves began to roll on to the beaches from the north, growing taller as time went on. Rodents and small animals scrambled to take shelter from the coming storm that so suddenly came upon the Island. A crack of lightning split the sky in twain and illuminated the black island for an instant. Thunder roared loudly like a wild beast in pain. The trees fluttered more violently in the wind that blew harder and harder with each passing minute. What civilization there was on the Island worked desperately to secure their belongings and take shelter, and send for help from whoever would answer their call.

In the bowls of Shadow Island, Shuhei flew swiftly to the exit of the Shadow Dragon's Tomb, only to find that the exit was no longer where he'd left it. "It was right here!" He shouted, as the room donned a dark, reddish hue as the glows from the fissures in the floor grew brighter. foul shrieks filled the air, and suddenly from the cracks hundreds of Skeletal warriors spawned and charged the White Wizard, who's back was against the wall. "I won't let this become my Tomb as well!" with one enormous breath, Shuhei let loose his power. "White Dragon's Roar!" Alas, nothing came out. "Wha- what!?" The light consuming power of Saphrakanon, had taken its toll on Shuhei's abilities, and he was without his Dragon Slayer spells.

Quickly, Shuhei drew his sword from its scabbard and let loose a wave of Light that illuminated the grand hall, and for a moment it shined like a white palace, but only for a moment... A silhouette appeared, in the shape of a Dragon and consumed the light, like a vacuum. The silhouette of Saphrakanon's Ghost faded as the light diminished and Shuhei was met with a horde of Skeletal soldiers. Even without his Dragon Slayer abilities, he was capable of fending off the Horde. Parrying swords and spears, and slicing through one skeletal soldier at a time, Shuhei held his own. But he was one, against what appeared to be thousands. Without magic, his present situation was a dire one.

"SHUHEI!" A ferocious voice called out to him in the distance. From where the voice called out, bones, pieces of armor and weapons flung continuously in to the air as something charged through the horde, tearing the skeletal warriors apart. "L- Leon!?" The Lion of Blue Pegasus, Leon the great Hero of Extalia forced his way through to Shuhei, with each swing of his massive claws ripping several Skeleton soldiers apart at once. "What are you doing here!? I told you to wait for me back at Blue Pegasus!" Upon reaching Shuhei, the two stood back to back, surrounded by the Horde. "When have I ever listened to you? You can hardly make good decisions for yourself let alone me!" A sweat drop rolled down Shuhei's face as an embarrassed look came upon him. "I suppose this didn't turn out the way I'd hoped." Shuhei said with a light chuckle. "Say, you wouldn't happen to know where the exit went, would you?" Leon sighed. "How could you get lost? It's literally a straight line from there to the Tomb." "It's dark ok!?" "Whatever, follow me!" Leon roared ferociously, while his Lion's mane flowed elegantly as he thrust himself forward in to the Horde of Skeletal warriors. As they fought desperately to reach the exit, the storm above them grew even more fierce...

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:23 pm