Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Life Awaits (Intro)

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Public A New Life Awaits (Intro)

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 20th November 2015, 10:10 pm

Tanik entered the building he was guided to by one of the town's residents. He thought he had been fooled, as he was in merely a small tavern. Right when Tanik was about to turn around and leave, the bartender said, "I can tell you aren't here looking for something to drink. You want too know where Sabertooth is don't you?" Tanik replied with, "How could you possibly have known that?" The bartender rolled her eyes and said, "It's obvious that the sword your carrying is containing some kind of magic. Plus i'm also sensing a slight aura of magic aura coming from you." Tanik looked down at the sword sheathed on his hip. Fuchida was it's name. The bartender was right in saying that it emanated the feeling of darkness. "Also, judging from the fact that you, a mage, are here alone, with that puzzled look on your face, I can tell that you are looking for Sabertooth. Every mage looking for Sabertooth enters with that same expression." "Alright you got me, so how do i get to the guild hall?" "Just touch that lacrima on the wall behind me and you'll be teleported there."

Tanik did as he was told and touched the lacrima. Not a moment later he found himself standing in the guild hall of the toughest guild in Fiore, Sabertooth. This was the first step in his new life, and he had no idea the adventures that awaited him.

Tanik walked forward, looking for someone to tell him where to go....
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A New Life Awaits (Intro)

Post by JaffaArchfiend 22nd November 2015, 3:06 am

The blonde nun let out a contented sigh as she walked through the halls of Sabertooth's floating guild hall. The winter months were coming upon them, and she'd always enjoyed the few drops of snow they got back when she was growing up in the convent. Now that she was in a Guild based in the sky, she could watch the snow fall from clouds directly beside her, watching as it drifted down to the lands below, covering them in a crisp white blanket as if the world was going to sleep for a while.

That and it gave her the rare opportunity to throw snowballs around and make snowmen. Speaking of snowmen... there appeared to be someone with stark white hair wandering around looking quite lost, so she made her way towards them. "Hello? Can I be of some help?" she asked as she approached the man.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Life Awaits (Intro) Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 22nd November 2015, 10:23 am

Tanik continued to wander around, surprised he hadn't seen anyone yet. As he wandered he continued to wonder what kind of people were in this guild, and whether he really belonged there, when he heard a voice behind him offering assistance. He turned around a said,"Yeah, can you please tell me where to go to join this guild?""I just immigrated to Fiore. and I want to be able to make a name for myself here."

Tanik felt the awkwardness of the situation. was he too straightforward? Should he have made small talk first? What if the place he was looking for was right around the corner and he just asked a stupid question? All of these thoughts were running through Tanik's head. He always wanted to be a smooth talker, but social anxiety always got the better of him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Life Awaits (Intro) ZUTE2e7l_o

Character | Magic | Bank
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 23rd November 2015, 7:00 pm

Kiersa smiled softly as the man asked his question and explained his situation. "I can't blame you for getting a little turned around. There did used to be a sign next to the lacrima, but it got a little... exploded by one of our guild members." she said with a sighing chuckle. She then held out an arm in a follow gesture before she began to walk down the corridor, hopefully with the man in tow.

"May I ask why you chose Sabertooth in particular? You could possibly make your name in any number of guilds. For most people coming to Fiore, Blue Pegasus is usually their first sight, given they're based in the port of Hargeon." the blonde nun inquired, deciding to test this potential new member just now, and file away his answers for later exams if he decided to stick around and reach those levels.

Theme:

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 23rd November 2015, 10:40 pm

Tanik followed as the woman he had just encounter showed him the way to..... wherever it was he had to go. She began to inquire about him and why it was that he found himself at Sabertooth. Tanik felt rather obliged to answer. "You're right that there were lots of guilds i could have joined, but word is that Sabertooth is the strongest guild in Fiore. So what better place is there to make a name for myself than alongside the strongest mages?"

Tanik answered her questions with relative ease, the anxiety he was feeling only a moment before seeming to leave his mind. The aura this woman was giving off seemed to put Tanik's mind at ease, and he continued to follow her through the guild hall.

Character | Magic | Bank
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 26th November 2015, 6:25 pm

"I see." she said as they soon arrived at the office, Kiersa processing the information he had provided and saving it for later on. The blonde nun opened the door and led the man towards a chair on one side of a table, herself taking the chair on the opposite side. "Well, let's get this sorted then shall we, and then you can set about making that name for yourself." said the blonde nun as she collected some paperwork.

She slid the papers over to him along with a quill and ink. "Just fill in the details as best you can, whilst I prepare your Guild Mark. Any particular place you'd like it to be put, and any particular colour?" she inquired as she got herself set up. It did concern her how much the tool used for the procedure resembled a branding iron... thankfully it doesn't cause any pain or disfigurements, but still the connotations and allusions...

Once the paperwork was filled out, she set the Marker for the settings the man desired and then pressed it gently against where he wanted the Guild Mark to be emblazoned on him. "Welcome to Sabertooth..." she said before blinking and smacking her forehead slightly with the palm of her hand. "I forgot to introduce myself... sorry." the blonde nun apologised before she gave a bow of her head. "I'm Kiersa Bec, and I do hope you enjoy your time here at Sabertooth."

She was about to say more before a clock chimed on the wall above them and her face blanced. "Oh no! She's going to kill me if I'm late for practice... So sorry about this, but I really got to run. Main hall where the job boards are are straight ahead from where the lacrima chamber you came in from, and there is a notice in there as well that keeps track of the vacant rooms in the Guild should you choose to make yourself at home here literally. Pick whichever one that's vacant that takes your fancy." she said before giving a quick bow and rushing out the room, muttering to herself.

One of the other guild members was passing by and peered into the room. "New guy huh?" they asked before giving a short whistle at the retreating back of the blonde nun. "Welcome to Sabertooth mate. You must've got some luck to ye though. The blonde there? That's one of our top mages, one of the three Paragons of this guild. Embodiment of Selflessness she is. Don't get to see her around often much." the mage said before shrugging and heading his way towards the Main Hall.

Theme:

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 26th November 2015, 8:37 pm

Tanik walked out of the guild's office while admiring his brand new guild mark. He was happy he got to join the guild that he idolized even before coming to Fiore. He was told by a passerby how lucky he was to have seen the Paragon of Selflessness at the guild hall, but Tanik didn't think much of it. He began to walk down the hall to the main hall in order to get back to where he was. Then the man from before shouted, "By the way, you have to take the lacrima transporter to get out too, since this is a flying castle!" "!!!" "WHAT!?!" Tanik yelled after he heard this dire news. He began to feel sick as he realized how high up in the air he was. Tanik never was good with heights. But inbetween fits of mental and stomach pain, Tanik thought about all the adventures that awaited him, and what would happen, In his new life....

[END]

Character | Magic | Bank

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:35 pm