Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

That's some pretty sharp teeth Saber Tooth! [social with hikachu]

Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Grand Arcanum
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Private That's some pretty sharp teeth Saber Tooth! [social with hikachu]

Post by Faith Caliburn 20th November 2015, 1:37 am

A TALE WILL END
    [image]

Guild:Fairy Tail

HP:100

MP:100

Magic: N/A

Words:306

SO WE WILL WRITE A NEW CHAPTER~
    Akihito Shinra
    Fairy Tail
    The sun was at it's highest peak, not a single cloud in the sky. A nice cool breeze would ever so gently caress the faces of the all the people walking in the streets of the major capital city of Fiore. Shinra had once again been wandering aimlessly without any sense of direction. He simply followed where the winding paths would take him, fortunately the winding paths that Shinra randomly followed led to civilization The last time Shinra had went wandering around he ended up in the middle of the desert! Regardless the sense of adventure was always an enticing morsel to Shinra's restless soul.

Shira was simple taking a break from his ever so lively guild. Since he was already at Crocus, Shinra had decided to explore a bit, perhaps do some research. He wandered through the bustling streets looking for a good place to acquire information. Shinra thought that it would be best to make some new connections while he was in the mega city. No, Shinra was not looking for a friend, he was just simply looking for someone of interest. Someone who could prove to be a useful source of knowledge and information. Despite being a loner, he very well knew the value of establishing a proper network of people. Shinra had developed a habit of simply memorizing and keeping in touch with most of his past clients. Keeping tabs here and there allowed Shinra to easily hear the latest gossip and news.

After a few minutes of pondering who he should make connections with, Shinra had realized he had gotten himself lost once again. He looked around to see that he was at an alleyway. "Oh dear..... not again......I've gotten lost once again." Shinra sighed and began to walk through the alleyway in hopes to finding a familiar street sign.

NOTES: notes notes notes notes notes because i mean what else would you put under 'notes'. Other than that have fun!

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Private Re: That's some pretty sharp teeth Saber Tooth! [social with hikachu]

Post by Hikachu 20th November 2015, 3:00 am

Hikari

A sigh escaped her lips, followed by a flutter of aquamarine eyes which darted along the streets packed up with numerous of people. Chants, laughs and whispers filled throughout the area which caused the young woman to furrow her eyebrows. She was indeed, not a fan of loud noises or bustling places however, it was a mystery to how she ended up in a place like this. Her red cape billowed out by the force of the wind, rose-coloured hair sashaying from side to side on her broad shoulders. ”I better get home already.” The woman mumbled to herself as she tried to make way through the crowd, to the train station or perhaps she could walk back to her guild as well. It has certainly been a while since she had visited other towns for she had mostly been stuck in her room doing paperwork. Seeing how lively the place is, it soothed her heart, causing her to forget all the troubles and stress she had and putting them aside to the back of her mind as a smile curved onto her plump lips.

For some reason, the amount of people around the area had reduced, the further she departs from the mob of people the higher the number of people is decreased. She had expected the train station to be flooded with people but it appeared to be the opposite. Perhaps she’s walking in the wrong way. Hopelessly, the woman exhaled a long sigh in frustration. I’m no good in directions, am I? A young man caught her attention who seemed to be lost as well? A confused expression occupied her face as she tilted her head to one side. Either way, she could ask someone for help in search for a train station possibly. ”Hello there.” The young woman approached the person and waved her hand to attract his attention whilst a genuine smile tugged upon her lips. ”Do you possibly know any directions to the train station?”

words 346 tags @Gemini

• template by kai of adoxography ‌•

_____________________________________________________________________________________

That's some pretty sharp teeth Saber Tooth! [social with hikachu] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faith Caliburn 21st November 2015, 11:53 pm

A TALE WILL END
    [image]

Magic:DeathRider

Words:305

Akihito Shinra
    Fairy Tail
    Shinra was pulled out of his thoughts by a young woman's voice. He turned his head towards to find a pink haired young and beautiful woman waving at him. Shinra concluded that the woman would be considered to be attractive based on other peoples preferences. Shinra of course didn't feel any attraction nor did he quite understand of what his guildmates would say "beautiful", or "hot" he couldn't quite wrap his mind around this human attraction thing. A person was simply a person, what defines beauty and charm? All of this was questions that Shinra inquired to himself every time he encountered a so called attractive person.

Shinra simply regarded the woman like he would to any other person he would bump into on the streets. "Yes? Can I help you?" inquired Shinra. He listened to the young woman's question and immediately began going through the data banks of his mind, attempting to fish out directions to the train station. He recalled seeing a sign but he had no idea where that sign was. In fact Shinra had no idea where he was.

"I do apologize...I'm afraid I'm lost myself......I do however recall a sign indicating th elocation of the train station......but sadly I can't quite remember where it is.....perhaps if we would walk around a bit I would be able to recall it's location." Shinra spoke in his usual elegant and graceful manner, he acknowledged the pink haired woman's presences with utmost respect and kindness.

"I believe that the station shouldn't be that far....since I recalled the sign quite quickly I'm sure it's with in this area....." Shinra muttered to himself trying to create a map inside his mind using the little details he could recall before he had gone and lost himself within the heart of the city.

NOTES: notes notes notes notes notes because i mean what else would you put under 'notes'. Other than that have fun!

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 22nd November 2015, 4:11 am

Hikari

Bright blue orbs glided over to those of the same shade of pools, the pink line of her lips curved upwards as the young woman took in the appearance of the man standing in front of her. Silver hair perfectly framed around the features of his face, a tattoo of an ‘ace of spades’ was engraved into his skin, on the corner of his cheekbone. It was a strange place to maintain a tattoo on but strangely it suited his appearance. Thick locks of rose-coloured hair fell upon her shoulders loosely as her red cape sashayed behind her. The young man appeared to be deep in thought once she enquired for the directions to the train station, before he began to spoke.

”Ah, that’s unfortunate.” The woman knitted her brows together, slender fingers slightly supporting her chin with her free arm placed under her elbow, the guild master of Sabertooth pondered if she should continue searching for herself or perhaps ask a different person for help, until the young man suggested that they should stroll around the place and see if there’s any chance of finding something. In hopes of finding her destination, the woman had approached a stranger, who seemed to be lost himself as well. Certainly, this was not a way to end a lovely day. After having second thoughts, Hika ultimately decided to go along with his suggestion. ”Alright, that’s a good idea.” Returning her gaze back to the streets of Capital Crocus, the mage meandered through the place along with a stranger she had just met and definitely kind enough to offer her his help. On a side note, she had not introduce herself nor she knew the name of the stranger as well. How rude of her.

”May I know your name if you don’t mind?”

words 313 tags @Gemini

• template by kai of adoxography ‌•

_____________________________________________________________________________________

That's some pretty sharp teeth Saber Tooth! [social with hikachu] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faith Caliburn 4th December 2015, 12:36 am

A TALE WILL END
    [image]

Magic:DeathRider

Words:297

Akihito Shinra
    Fairy Tail
    Shinra smiled and gave the young woman a nod. "Yes....my name is Akihito Shinra...but please call me Shinra...a novice mage of Fairy Tail.....if it is not much to ask....may I have your name my lady?" Shinra inquired politely as he, handed her a business card. It was simple, the business card was white with black fairy tail insignia. The back of his had his name, rank which was rank D, and contact information. He was very much different from most Fairy Tail mages he was sober and less rowdy than his Fairy counter parts.

"If you don't mind my lady, we can continue our chat as we go and look for specific land marks to locate your destination." Smiled Shinra as he began to lead the way. He hummed a simple tune as he navigated through the alleyway. He soon led the woman through one of the main streets. With much luck Shinra noticed a familiar street sign. Shinra was right on track. He stopped for a moment and closed his eyes. "Now let's see.....this street connects to this one.......and......then that street should lead to there......mhmmmm" Shinra nodded his head as he went through his map in his mind. "Indeed...we're on track...I just needed to find a familiar sign and street.....the train station shouldn't be far...... 30 minutes if we walk slow....15 if we pick up the pace......." Shinra turned to the woman and explained how far the destination was.

"It would much more easier to find if I knew some people here........I definitely need to start a net work...." muttered Shinra as he bagan quietly talking to himself for a brief moment just before turning his attention back to the new acquaintance.

NOTES: So sorry for the late reply! >_<  

That's some pretty sharp teeth Saber Tooth! [social with hikachu] 1195bly

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:39 pm