Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Convict hunting (Solo)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Convict hunting (Solo) Empty Convict hunting (Solo)

Post by Sol 14th November 2015, 1:08 pm

Normally Sol avoided the city of Era as much as he could, the simple reason being that he was a dark mage and being in the home of the rune knights made him slightly tense. The slayer had no choice sadly as his mission involved finding an escaped convict that was loose in Era, since the red haired man had his guild mark covered by his coat he wasn’t too worried about being busted at the moment. Sol started to Sniff the air to try and catch scent of anything off. After a few moments Sol caught the smell of dirty clothes and many people from one source and he quickly took off down an alley way to find the target.

” he muttered under his breath as he kept sniffing and as he turned another corner the scent got even stronger the more he moved towards it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Convict hunting (Solo) Empty Re: Convict hunting (Solo)

Post by Sol 14th November 2015, 3:19 pm

After about an hour the sun had set and Sol was still hunting for the Convict, glancing ahead of him Sol spotted a man in what appeared to be prison garb heading into an alley, the slayer quickly ran and went into the alley after him.Sol focused on staying on the mans tail but after a few moments the man suddenly turned around and spotted the maroon haired man,”Why are you following me are you here to take me back to Prison?” he asked as Sol nodded.”its nothing personal I just want the money” he said as he raised his hands and they started to become coated on a dark red liquid as he got into a battle stance.

The man quickly Raised his hands up un defeat.”wait I have something I want to do in town if you let me do it I promise I’ll come without a fight please” the man pleaded as Sol debated about the mans words.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 14th November 2015, 7:04 pm

Sol hesitated for a moment as the man watched him nervously, after a moment the Maroon haired man lowered his hands and then crossed them.”You have 10 seconds to explain before I just Poison you and drag you to the guards” he said shortly. Sol normally would have just poisoned him and dragged him to the client but he didn’t want to deal with drawing attention to himself so he decided to humor the man and if the request was easy then he would grant it. “” the convict said calmly.You see sir I want to see my wife and Daughter and just make sure that they are doing alright if you let me do that then I promise I will go back without a fuss

Sol thought for a moment before he nodded.”Alright lead the way but I’m not letting you out of my sight untill we are done and don’t try anything funny” he said sternly before he motioned for the man to continue forward.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 14th November 2015, 7:25 pm

The escaped man walked towards the housing district of Era with Sol walking right behind him, the slayer was cautious just in case the man tried to pull a fast one on him and he had poison dripping from his right hand in preparation for if the man made a break for it, as they reached a house Sol watched as the man glanced inside to see a beautiful brown haired woman reading with her daughter who seemed to be in good spirits and the convict got a smile on his face. “I worried about them for so long but my little girl is growing up alright” he said before he looked at Sol.”Alright I’ll return to prison if your still going to take me there” he said with a sigh.

Sol flicked his hand behind him to get rid of the poison and nodded to the man. “Like I said nothing personal but I need the money” he explained before he touched the mans shoulder and pointed him in the direction of the Rune knight station nearby.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 14th November 2015, 7:33 pm

As they headed towards the rune knight station Sol couldn’t help but slightly understand why the man wanted to check on his family, while the slayer had lost much of his love for humans deep down in him he still had a faint attachment for his sister LeeAnn, however he still wanted the money and the credit for his guild more then letting the convict go free. So reached the door with the man and he knocked three times. After a moment one of the Rune knights opened the door, “I’m here because I caught the Escaped convict I would like my reward now please” he stated simply before the knight nodded and he brought the convict inside before passing Sol a bag of Jewels.

Have I seen you before?” he asked before Sol quickly shook his head. “Nope see you later” he stated simply as he turned to leave and once he was out of the knights sight he dashed for the entrance to Era as fast as he could.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:45 pm