Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'm Edward! The Man Who Will Become the Top God of Ishval!(Open)

Edward D. Smith
    Edward D. Smith

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: The Death Knight
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gomu Gomu Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I'm Edward! The Man Who Will Become the Top God of Ishval!(Open) Empty I'm Edward! The Man Who Will Become the Top God of Ishval!(Open)

Post by Edward D. Smith 4th November 2015, 9:40 pm

It was an afternoon. The sky looked dark blue with only a few clouds in a sky while birds can be heard chirping in a distance. A huge castle appearing to have several floors could be seen at the Mountain Village. It was quite hard to miss, especially with the buildings surrounding it.

Climbing the mountains, was a young mage who appeared to be 19. His arms would stretch out, one by one as he reached for handholds so he could catapult himself up the mountain. His arms would stretch out to at least 20 meters, almost as if they were made of rubber. As he catapulted up, he landed on an edge with a building in front of it. The mage was wearing a long-sleeved red cardigan with short blue trousers that has a yellow sash tied around it, with sandals. He had a straw hat with a clear string around his neck so the straw hat can rest on the back of his shoulders without it falling off. He also had a large piece of meet strapped to his back.(Like the one here.)

The mage looked up to the building, his eyes sparkling with amazement as he took a look around at the other buildings. What really interested him was the temple like theme. "Heheheh, Sooo coooll!" the young mage said as he ran into the seemingly vacant building. "Oii!! Is anybody here!!" the mage shouted as he ran through the building, looking for anyone, or possibly some interesting creatures to befriend...or eat. He then stopped, looking up to see a picture of two red creatures going in a circular motion. To Edward, this appeared to be a picture of dragons, which caused Edward to gasp in surprise. His eyes widened as he started to make a wide grin before snickering to himself "I see....this must be where the dragons live!!" Edward said to himself as he started to run out of the building into another one, before stretching his arms out to grab onto the side of one of the building's roof, where he catapulted himself to.

"Hey dragons!! Where are you!?!" The oblivious mage shouted on the rooftop, not knowing where he really is.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm Edward! The Man Who Will Become the Top God of Ishval!(Open) Edward12

Mugiwara Edward

Gomu Gomu Magic

Usual Attire:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:44 pm