Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard my house home alone style

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Guard my house home alone style - Page 2 Empty Re: Guard my house home alone style

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:35 pm

The boss looked at Apollo who simply just straightened his tie. All Apollo had to hide his nervousness in this fight as he is sure it would be his undoing. The boss just growled at him “this is it this is the monkey wrench in my operation one puny fairy in a suit..” He glared at Apollo just sighed looking at the boss “I am one of the fairies in this forest there are many more surrounding you as we speak.” Apollo bluffed through his teeth. The boss glared and then just chuckled at Apollo. “Yeah I’m sure of that that’s probably one of your other traps you set up while I don’t buy it“ he says in our snarky tone “you just want me to lower my guard so you can attack well let me tell you that won’t work there is a reason I’m the boss” he says in almost our proud way. Apollo just shook his head. “Well if you don’t believe me that is your problem I just have three more words for you.” The boss scoffed at him “Oh yeah and what’s that” he grinned maniacally. “Fairy Tail attack!” He yelled then made some free forming shields in the bushes russell heavily and jump out bushes straight up. The boss turned around looking back at the bushes forgetting about Apollo dropping his guard. “a sneak attack you little rat!” He yelled at him. Apollo saw this quickly taking advantage of this as he dashed at the boss
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Guard my house home alone style - Page 2 Empty Re: Guard my house home alone style

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:41 pm

Apollo smart as he dashed the boss. Then with one swift blow hit him straight in the back knocking him off his feet as he tumbled to the ground. Apollo stood there said back to and got some distance between them. As the boss started getting up and recovering Apollo shook his head. “You should have trusted your instincts you are correct I had no one myself.” Apollo grin deciding to get him mad since based off what he has seen he gets more irrational when he is mad. “Do you find it frustrating that one man was able to take down seventeen other people all by himself with barely any effort on his part, you guys must be sorry excuses for bandits has let me tell you anyone can do it better than you can because they would have the sense not to keep going after sixteen people behind them got wiped out, but such is life I suppose not and what is born with intelligence” Apollo grinned staring the man down. The boss jumped up with fury. “I’ll show you who’s pathetic you know good fairy tail mage I’ll kill you and then take what is rightfully mine.” He roared to the heavens and stare down Apollo. Apollo simply put a hand in his pocket is shook his head. “ No I’m sorry but you already lost this fight I don’t exactly how it’s going and go it involves you laying flat on the ground in me standing over you victorious. “Apollo bluffed a little bit while he knew how this fight would go there are many unknown factors still remain and he have to wait and see what happens. The boss just charged him with great fury.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:48 pm

Apollo had just about enough of this guy and wanted to wrap this up quickly. As the man got closer made his way to swing at Apollo he grinned. “Tempest Shield” he shouted as a black swirling vortex appeared in front of him almost resembling a black hole. As his sword hit the shield it sucked up the momentum of the swing while Apollo would normally save this he just gave a slight smirk “redirect" he said as the momentum the shot back at him knocking him off his feet again. As the boss started coming up Apollo shook his head “you made two mistakes in this fight” she got in his energy flare stance. “First you attempted to rob this man’s house, and second you insulted Fairy Tail” he said as a man stood up in the daze. “Energy Flare” Apollo shouted as a rush of force came out of his palms and slammed into the boss’s chest. He laid on the ground nearly unconscious. Apollo just walked up to his body those unable to move a muscle. He shook his head looking down at him. “This house is under my protection never come back to you hear me.” He said in a serious tone glaring at the boss. The boss was simply nodded wanting to get out of here” good to go pick up the trash and get out.” He demanded. The boss scrambled running away dragging his men with him. As they ran off Apollo shook his head “looks like and all nighter for me” he said walking the path.

info:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:52 pm

The following walk up and down the path several times. He started fixing what he had done to make it safe for travelers again. But while doing it he was simply patrolling mature they did come back… Though he is pretty sure they got the message. It’s funny how fast things can turn go wrong… He was literally one minute looking at a painting on the wall and then the next someone came in thought and kill him and rob a house. “People are so weird sometimes” he muttered to himself quietly. Shook his head and continue to clean he had a long night ahead of him if he wanted to get it done. He looked up at the night sky all the stars shining bright thinking about the events of the day, as he pick up his traps one by one but smile. He did something today that was a milestone for him. He actually are seventeen people most of which he didn’t even throw up punch for. He was able to get creative and figure out how to accomplish what he wanted and when the day. As he walked back to the house he wondered what he had backed up at that for that these thieves would come attacking. Apollo decided to ask him tomorrow when he would see him and complete his job. When he got back he just sat on a chair on the porch and dozed off. He worked hard today and figured he could use the rest
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:55 pm

The next day he woke up to the sun rising and stretched and then looked around the house to make sure nothing happened why he slept. Everything seemed to be in order which was good it would be real happy if someone had broken into while he was sleeping. While he was looking around he heard the front door open Mr. Watson had returned home. Apollo walked up to Mr. Watson smiling a bit “hello sir how was your trip. He just nodded looking “yes very well anything about four happened while I was away.?” Apollo nodded explain the situation these and what he did to stop them and get rid of them. The man nodded at Apollo .” Ah yes well I do apologize about the inconvenience I have probably made quite a few enemies doing business and I can see how a few competitors might be over zealous to rob me, still very well you a worthless them and that’s all that matters yes indeed. Apollo sighed a little this man says yes way to much. He shook his head and then smiled at him . “Well I suppose I’ll be going now give us fairy tail or call if you need them again we are happy to help. He nodded as he walked out. “Yes very well he said as he waved to Apollo. Apollo walked down the path back to the village into the train home. He was looking forward to the train ride just so he could get some rest and not hear the ward yes again

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:27 am