Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Cosplay Cafe: How to Modest

modesty
    modesty

Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1738

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Cosplay Cafe: How to Modest Empty The Cosplay Cafe: How to Modest

Post by modesty 12th October 2015, 11:51 pm

Job Info:

She didn't like this, not one bit. Why did she have to do this job, it was soooooo degrading! People were going to look at her, AND she would have to serve them, all while she was dressed in a silly costume. "Hopefully they have something that isn't too revealing, or I might just walk out. But if I walk out I won't get paid..." The worry on the girls face was obvious as she walked into the empty cafe, she was an hour early after all. The small bell on the door rang, signaling to the owner that someone was there, and the girl quickly found herself being spoken to by a tall, burly, man with white hair.

"Ah! Welcome to my little cafe, the Cosplay Cafe! I'm glad you could make it, all my regular workers are out!"

"I..uh...it's no problem, just glad to be of help..."

"That's what we need in this world! People friendly enough to help others! Just walk all the way to the back, you'll find some double doors. Go through those and to your right is the woman’s locker room. Feel free to use the clothing and costumes in there to make whatever you want to be while you work! And remember, whatever you use is yours to keep! I get a fresh supply each week!"

With a deep, bellowing, laugh the man left the modestly dressed girl to get busy on what she was supposed to be doing; cosplaying and being a waitress. A few moments later, one would see the younger of the Shuer daughters entering the woman’s locker room to try and pick out her apparel for the day.

[279]
    [1]
    That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Cosplay Cafe: How to Modest Empty Re: The Cosplay Cafe: How to Modest

Post by That Adopted Kid 13th October 2015, 7:53 pm

One could say that Mei was a slacker though she would just say that she takes her work in stride. Well apparently she wasn't doing a good enough job, she had taken out a dark celestial spirit and had dealt with a bit of a ghost thing too, so why was it that she was forced through a bit of punishment. Now she just had to run around looking like she was some sort of freak to the public. Well not as much as she believed but still, it was so awkward having to take her form that she was forced into down in the underworld up here on the nice surface world. She didn't hate it, but it had some bad memories associated with it, especially since most of her co-workers were pretty massive jerk bags. Mei would show them, she would clearly not do any real work till they decided it wasn't funny anymore, of course that meant that she couldn't really hang out with her normal crowd, as Fluffbutt would yell at her, and mao would just be really confused. Dmitry would probably not care, though, but he was often lost in his own little world anyway.

Well, she still felt the need to do a little work, once again she had decided to let the food bill get a bit too high, so she needed to pay off a little bit of that with a bit of a small job. She had remembered a place that often let people work there in costumes and considering her current situation... Mei was more than happy to just let it all be passed off.

Arriving there early, Mei spoke with the owner who for obvious reasons didn't recognize her, heck she hadn't even signed up with the same name, it wasn't a false name, just one she hadn't really used in a long time, except with that one boy Kyojitsu. it's a name that brought her some sorrow and some happiness at the same time. Regardless, Mei went to the changing room and started to put the costume on, the only one that made sense for her as a matter of fact. it was a bunny girl outfit, and she sighed a bit, it was tight fitting but fine, still she would have to go out there and serve people in it, this was going to be an annoying day, unless of course anyone else as working, which they hopefully were, in which case she could at least chat a bit with them right?

It was then that someone entered and Mei turned to look toward them, her outfit fully on, but her heart a little nervous still, she didn't like people seeing a more "true" form, which is why she kept up the facade of the body that savior had given her a long while ago, and not because she looked quite attractive in it, no she wasn't self-indulgent at all...

"Uh, hey there, you need to use the changing room now? Sorry I didn't realize I had taken so long."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

modesty
    modesty

Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 13th October 2015, 11:22 pm

Her entrance into the dressing room would reveal that she was not the first to arrive. Not only that, but the woman before her was already in costume, a form fitting bunny girl! "Oh my...so sorry for walking in on you. I thought I was the first to get here!" A blush colored her face red, the woman glad she hadn't shown up any earlier and walked in on her getting dressed; that would have been life ending! ”And you didn't take too long! I just didn't realize anyone was here!” With that said the dull blue eyes woman would slowly creep into the room, her pace extremely slow to make sure she didn't trip or fall to embarrass herself even more.

Eyes looking away from the other woman in the room, the tight fitting clothing more embarrassing for her to see than for the lady wearing them, Christine went up and lifted the first costume she could find; what looked like a maid outfit. Upon lifting, however, it was obvious just how revealing it was, as well as including some string to lace through it and cat ears. 'Oh my...this is much to revealing to wear as it is...I'll just have to keep some of my clothes on with it.' Almost forgetting about the other in the room already, she almost took a boot off before remembering there was someone else looking at her. Turning around on the spot, almost making a whooshing noise with the speed, the girl asked a polite question. ”Uh...would you mind turning around so you don't see me undress?”

Once the other person had turned she began undressing, standing in bra and panty as she leaned over to lace the ribbons through the maid outfit. Only after she was happy with how it looked did she begin to put it on, starting with the maid costume before putting her black leggings back on. Buttoning up the shirt would commence, the buckle just above the waist being clasped just tight enough to make her feel secure, before she finally put on the headband that had the cat ears on them. Turning around, the woman would say a simple phrase as she played with a string of her hair nervously. ”Okay, I'm all dressed now. Sorry for making you turn away...”

[385]
    [3]
    That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 14th October 2015, 3:34 am

"Uh sure..."

Well that was quite pleasant, but at the same time a bit weird. According to her face, it seemed like she was intruding or something. Granted she was, but Mei had finished changing and she had gotten there early, really early in fact so it wasn't odd to just walk right on it, besides she didn't lock the door which was her own fault in the first place. Mei would turn around though and just fidget with her outfit a little bit, trying to make it look like she was still fitting into it just to make the situation less awkward. What didn't make it less awkward however was the fact that Mei had three hundred and sixty-degree vision, so she could see everything plain as day, though she wouldn't mention it out loud, she did notice that this girl kept a lot of clothing on, when she was fairly cute and really didn't need to. She didn't need to go all out like Aiyana, but still she could show a little more skin and it wouldn't hurt, but different styles for different people she supposed.

"It's okay, you ready to start working, this place can be pretty strange at times, but, for the most part it's pretty good, though I've encountered children before and... well they were interesting."

Nice booty cutie, where the only words she remembered from that day, aside from Aiyana's name of course.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 14th October 2015, 9:23 am

"It's okay." Most people didn't know how reassuring those words were with someone that was so anxious about those around them. Not only that but the woman before her had actually turned around and gave her the benefit of privacy for a moment to get dressed, when many really didn't care about who saw what; like her sister. ”I guess I can handle the job for a day. Not sure if I'll ever want to come back to this place to work, or even show my face again.” Another blush would come over her face, finger still twirling a strand of her hair as she looked over the yet to be introduced woman's shoulder instead of looking her in the eyes.

Wait...they hadn't introduced each other yet! She hadn't even given a name to the person that was to be a coworker! ”Oh! My name is Christine! It's...nice to meet you.” It would soon be time for them to work, which meant they really should get on their way out of the dressing room and see whom they would be serving, once they came in that is.

[187]
    [5]
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th October 2015, 9:23 am

The member 'Modesty' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Cosplay Cafe: How to Modest StrongMonster The Cosplay Cafe: How to Modest StrongMonster
    That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 15th October 2015, 6:24 pm

"I think you look nice in it, I mean it's not like my outfit which is just a bunny suit, the manager picked it out and said I'd look great in it due to my previous cosplay habits, so I've got to wear this bunny suit."

She didn't want to mention how the last time she had worn a maid outfit and been embarrassed, as really Mei wanted to forget about that. The words nice booty cuties rang throughout her mind and made her wish she had never been so foolish. It was a personal shame of how shy she was at the time, and how that is when she met Aiyana, actually that made a perfect introduction for Aiyana, as she was well, very loose in a lot of ways. Mei's ear's perked up a bit though, when she remembered she hadn't stated her name, she was far too distracted by just how polite this girl was compared to the last time Mei had been here. Mei hated to admit it, but Mao might have seemed really nice, but she could be pretty cruel at times too, or at least had a sense of humor like Mei, which is why she was worried about her.

"No that's my fault I should have said my name first! I'm Hecate it's nice to meet you, Christine. Let's give em hell huh?"

Mei walking out of the changing room look around and found the various others around... it was an interesting sight to be sure, the place already had a couple of groups and they seemed to have camera's... oh great this might get a little bit awkward, not for Mei of course, but for well, Christine, if Mei's guesses about her personality were true so far.

modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 16th October 2015, 1:39 am

THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT! Why had she said that Christine looked nice in the costume? This was just too much, it was embarrassing! She turned a shade of red that could only be considered 'lobster' as she half heard what the woman spoke to her as her mind went into a semi shutdown mode as she tried to continue on through it. It had just been a casual one, nothing flirty or anything, so she shouldn't get so worried about it, right? ”Well, it's nice to meet you Hecate!” The words would be said as the doors to the room were closing, the now introduced woman having already left the room before she had worked up the nerve to even say it.

Slowly making her way out of the room, and into the main part of the cafe, Christine would see that a couple groups had already made their way into the place and were passing their time while waiting for someone to wait on them. The woman hated having to deal with so many people she didn't know, she got nervous just thinking about it! 'I'll just wait and see what she does, then try to just go along with it. I've never really done any kind of job before...' It was true, she had NEVER done any kind of work. Being young still, and having a family where their father was decently wealthy, she had never had to hold a job and instead could stick with doing what she enjoyed; reading books while alone.

[256]
    [7]
    That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 16th October 2015, 2:23 am

Well, Mei supposed she would have to get started though this bunny outfit certainly didn't help. These guy's seemed like the type who would want to make her do all kinds of poses, and such just like the modeling job, but with less magma holding everything together. It was the saddest part of the  job, but it was also the best way to make some money and influence the flow of conversation, so long as you didn't mind being stared at a bit. Going to one of the tables the two older gentlemen, not really heavy or anything, just normal looking with camera's smiled towards her.

"Your costume is really good, very authentic!"

"Thank you young master, how may I serve both of you this day? Do you need more time to look upon our menu's, or shall I get your order started?"

"I'll have just one of the chocolate cake."

"I'm feeling more like the turkey sandwich, club please"

"Then young masters, I shall be right back with your orders."

"Wait, my little lucky rabbit, could you please give me your best poses?"

"Yes, let us position you correctly for them, as we need only the very best phtography"

Both of them arming their camera's and standing up caused Mei to quickly "blush" towards them and move further away, falling to the ground pretending to be a little bit faint, she held her hand in a gentle fist position next to her mouth, small tears forming out of the corner of Mei's eyes.

"Please masters, there is no touching allowed here only looking, don't you value my privacy at all?"

Quickly there was the clicking of the camera as she made the pouty face and had it turn towards a bit more of a 'seductive face' though it didn't last long, they seemed very satisfied as they sat down and started to review their images. Mei of course getting up when they sat down again.

"Remember young masters to add onto the bill for the picture fee and a generous tip if you are so pleased with my service."

"Oh yeah, these are great, fantastic work!"

"I am so glad master, now then I shall go and place your orders."

Leaving to turn the orders into the chef, Mei overheard one of them say "this is so going on my magigram", odd that she didn't know what that was, but frankly if they were happy then it was a job well done.

modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 16th October 2015, 4:06 pm

Oh my...the stuff they wanted to do was horrendous! And it seemed the other group knew that she was to be waiting on them. Each hand would reach out to grab items from a stand near the dressing rooms, one grabbing a pen while the other grabbed a paper that one wrote the orders down so that the cooks could make what the patrons of the cafe desired. There was no turning back now, she couldn't just quit. Being on her own was not fun when she had no money at all, a hard earned lesson compared to her upbringing.

”H-hello, and welcome to the cosplay cafe. Have you two decided on anything, or would you like to order drinks first?” The words came out slowly, the girl remembering, slowly, what she had heard waitresses and waiters have asked her when she had eaten at the fancy restaurants and such that her parents had taken her and her sister to. That was years ago, however, so it wasn't that easy to remember everything. So long as she did her little talk and got their orders written down properly she could get this job over with and be able to survive off of the jewels for a bit; until she found a better paying one to tide her over for longer.

”Oooh! A cat girl maid!” The first man's nasally voice rang out loudly as he spoke while looking her up and down. Christine's face blushed slightly as she felt the eyes move across her body, the hand holding the pen nervously twirling her hair again as they took quick pictures of the girl before finally ordering stuff. ”I just want a sweet tea with no ice, and some lemon slices on the side please.” The young woman wrote it down so she wouldn't forget before looking up nervously at the other person at the table, the older looking man finally speaking.

”Good day mam, I would like a cup of warm earl gray tea. On the side I would like some cinnamon tea biscuits and a single warm biscuit with some butter on the side to spread.” The voice held a deeper tone to it, and some strange accent she had never heard. Luckily she could understand it, as she wrote it down before looking up to see both looking at her approvingly. A shudder went down her body as the eyes looked into hers, the girl slowly turning so she could take care of their orders. Before a step could be taken, a hand could be felt brushing through her dark red hair. A half-turn would show the older man was the culprit, the girl too frozen in place to respond. Frozen, that is, until he poked her in the cheek playfully as the younger man snapped more photos. After that the woman was gone, a paper with their order hanging up for the cooks while she went to work on the drinks.

[494]
    [9]
    That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 20th October 2015, 9:21 pm

Mei's two customers had been, better than she expected, in fact, they were just into a good little display of an act rather than actually getting up and close and personal, that or Mei faked it well enough to avoid having the try and touch her. Sadly when Mei was returning the orders, she looked over only to see Christine having a hard time with her clients, or at least that's what the mad dash seemed like, perhaps she was touched in some way? Well, Mei didn't like the idea of customers going against the rules of this place, so she would have to step in, also Christine seemed like a nice girl, so Mei knew that it probably wasn't her trying to slut it up like Aiyana would. Naturally Mei was going to try and help out, and hopefully put them a bit in their place, while also showing off the style of the restaurant.

"Excuse me master, we have a strict no touching policy here."

"But a cat girl maid! Also a bunny girl too, you mind doing some poses."

"The only poses I shall do my young master is one with a stern look on my face, you must apologise to this establishment lest I don't serve you!"

"But we have already been served, and you should try and service us a bit too!"

As the man tried to touch mei's hair, she swatted his hand away and glared down upon them in their seats.

"Do I have to... kick out the young masters for their inability to listen? There is no Dere to this Tsun right now my good masters, and I am afraid that this is your last chance, will you be good?"

Both of them sulking in their chairs nodded their heads and Mei with a small smile on her face knew that she had done a decent job right now helping Christine out, or at least trying to help her out. It wasn't acceptable for the customer to act like that, especially when they knew the rules in the first place, it looked like they nearly gave her a heart attack.

modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 27th October 2015, 9:48 pm

A flushed face could be seen looking down as drinks were made, the maid never noticing the words being exchanged between her co-worker and the customers she was to be the waitress for. Her ears rang as the blood continued to rush to her face, the girl's ears almost emitting steam at the thought of the sudden touch of her hair and face on top of the words that had been spoken to her. Her heart fluttered, but not the kind you feel with love. This flutter was the result of her heart skipping beats as she willed herself to not die from the pressure she was under. Would she be able to finish the day at this job? Or would she end up quitting and running away before anything else happened?

It would have to wait for later for her to figure out how bad it was going to be. With drinks in hand Christine made her way back to the table, noticing before saying another word that the two seemed a bit glum compared to last time. ”He-here's your drinks good sirs! I'll go get your food for you real quick as well!” The girl heard the sounds of a camera taking pictured, but neither man seemed proud as they did before. The Light Demon Slayer wondered what had happened to change their attitude so suddenly.

[228]
    [11]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 27th October 2015, 10:25 pm

Well all wells that end's well, Mei had taken care of both tables, and now the entire area was starting to clear out, it was a somewhat busy day, but for the most part things seemed quiet, at least until Mei noticed one thing, Christine's face had become beat red, by god did Mei look like that the first time she took on this job, would she have to touch Christine's butt and say nice booty cutie to her now just to keep the tradition going? Mei didn't fully know, to be honest, though she wouldn't care either way. Now though a few more customers came into the establishment and Mei didn't know what to think about them, hopefully, they would be good to Christine, as Mei could handle nearly anything, but she doubted it, most people were here for fan service, and not here for the food, but regardless Mei would serve them, in both manners and food if she had to.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2015, 10:25 pm

The member 'That Adopted Kid' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Cosplay Cafe: How to Modest NormalMonster The Cosplay Cafe: How to Modest WeakMonster
    modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by modesty 30th October 2015, 11:53 pm

It wasn't long before the people she was waiting on ended up leaving, a seventy five jewel tip left on the table in their wake. The young woman wondered if they left because of how poorly she had been, or if it was just because they were done for the day. Either way, the flustered girl cleaned off the table, other people moving in to take their place as she walked away with dirty dishes and the like. As she came back out to see the groups that had come in. Three teenagers sat at a table, talking and pointing and laughing at just about everything in the room. At another table, a decent distance between them and the teens, sat a group of four kids. Neither was over the age of ten, and obviously not here with any kind of adult. Again, Christine would wait for Mei to pick a group before she went to a table on her own.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:16 am