Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea Empty Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea

Post by Kite Wilhelm 1st October 2015, 8:55 pm

So this is my first time doing a suggestion. Well I just sorta had this idea while thinking of things for my character. I see there is a way to purchase additional Spell slots but maybe we can have a way to purchase additional weapon and Item slots for our characters or at the very least take an unused slot lets say i want another legendary weapon but already have on and i don't intend on using my armor slot. I in theory can replace it with another weapon slot or vice versa

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea Gvf4gD8
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea Empty Re: Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea

Post by Rosetta Crawford 2nd October 2015, 4:06 am

I don't think purchasing more weapon slots will become a thing as its also directly tied to signature spells.
    Also, armor slots and weapon slots aren't exactly equivalent. You have two armor slots max(four abilities), you have up to four/five weapon slots which is between 6 and 12 extra active spells.

Also, think about it logically. Carrying four or five weapons is also pushing things a bit for what people should be able to carry. Carrying another two on top of that is pushing it further. Also, technically you can have unlimited weak weapons.

If you wanted to be a more weapon focused mage then a requip mage can do that. If we allow more weapon slots/armor slots it also takes away from requip mages.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 2nd October 2015, 4:11 am

Well for the rules yes, you can't have a legendary and legendary + weapon at the same time, or two legendary weapons. But as for the spell slot thing you can always just use a weapon for a spell slot, and then regain the weapon you used up by just buying another slot. Its like going to the shop and saying "I'm buying an L+ weapon, but since I already have one I'm converting it to a spell slot." boom.

Now as for the idea of buying additional weapon / armor slots I personally think its a cool idea, just one we don't need. If we have a mythical, artifact, legendary, strong, and unlimited weak weapons, why do we need any more? Sure, you may say "but what if i want twin legendary weapons," but what i say to that is just deal with one less ability, and a bit less damage. That's it. Make a strong weapon you're "twin weapon" or whatever, it'll just have one less ability and deal a bit less damage.

Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea M7mHyEw
    Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea CKWpl03
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 5th October 2015, 11:43 am

I remember making a suggestion earlier that was relevant to this regarding the filler weapons/armor. Like, say you can't afford an artifact yet, you can instead fill that slot with another legendary weapon until you have the funds to upgrade until artifact. Perhaps this could be good medium between the two, since you can have a more weapon focused character without having to have enough jewels to have artifact, legendary, and strong weapons, and just start with 3 strong ones, then upgrade one to legendary and one to artifact as you get the jewels.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 5th October 2015, 12:03 pm

Almyra Bys wrote:I remember making a suggestion earlier that was relevant to this regarding the filler weapons/armor. Like, say you can't afford an artifact yet, you can instead fill that slot with another legendary weapon until you have the funds to upgrade until artifact. Perhaps this could be good medium between the two, since you can have a more weapon focused character without having to have enough jewels to have artifact, legendary, and strong weapons, and just start with 3 strong ones, then upgrade one to legendary and one to artifact as you get the jewels.

This is in the works still but should be ready soon.

Weapon,Iten and armor Slot Idea LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 6:07 am