Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Iron Maiden is Born!

Gazette Oshiro
    Gazette Oshiro

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Iron Maker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Iron Maiden is Born! Empty The Iron Maiden is Born!

Post by Gazette Oshiro 25th September 2015, 7:09 pm

Blue Pegasus brought a lot of weight to Gazette's name. She was surprised how quickly she was invited on a job to Era. She wasn't, however, surprised that the job was of a rather minor importance. A convict had escaped, and he was on the run, it was assumed he was heading to his family. She wasn't scared, they assured her he was being locked up for non-violent crimes. That could mean a lot of stuff though. She decided not to question it and just take the job from the council. Being a member of a legal guild meant she had to play ball.

Walking down the streets, she drew a good number of stares. She was used to this, as her bosom was far from flat. It started when she was about 11, and in the last 5 years she'd gotten used to it. That didn't mean it was any less creepy. She still wanted to slap every perv she caught checking her out. It wasn't like she chose to be burdened with them, it just happened. It distracted people from her strength. Though, maybe one day it'd come in handy and she'd be thankful for them. For now though, she saw them as a crippling burden.

She came to the families property, and much to her surprise, it seemed quite normal, very quaint looking. She saw an older woman, outside with her daughter. They were setting up a picnic by the looks of it. The moment was so heart-warming, she almost didn't notice the crying coming from some nearby bushes. With a heavy heart, Gazette sighed and called out to the bus.

"Mr. Makamoto? I hate to interrupt, but I have to take you back to prison." She explained, not taking any pleasure in breaking up his emotional moment. He came out of the bush, his head hanging, tears pitter-pattering along the ground as he made his way to her. He stayed behind the bushes a bit just to be sure his wife and daughter didn't see him. They didn't know he'd escaped, and they'd probably call the police and beg him not to flee if he showed up.

Gazette grabbed him by the arm and pulled him in for a hug. She sympathized with the man. He sobbed deeply into her shoulder. She was surprised he'd gotten this far without breaking his shackles. Though, if he wasn't planning on being gone for long, then it was understandable he didn't want to go through the whole process of being cuffed again.

"I'm sorry," he finally managed between sobs, "the last two years have just been so hard without them. I had to be here today, for her birthday at least."

"I see," Gazette nodded, "sadly the law is rather plain. You fled incarceration, and it's probably going to lengthen your sentence, however I'd be willing to see if I can't bring it down from a year or more lengthening, to a few months. I'd hate for you to lose another whole year with your daughter."

"C- could you?" He asked, seeming hopeful for the future. She gave a nod, knowing that if she told them how cooperative he was, then maybe they'd be a little more lenient with him. It might be a stretch, but it was worth a shot.

"I'll make sure I let them know how non-resistant and cooperative you were." She smiled, motioning away from the property with her head. He seemed to get what she was implying, and nodded in response. He slowly began lumbering off the property. She was going to take a direct, but hidden, route through the town back to the prison. After all, it was rather barbaric to march a prisoner through the city, shackles on his wrist, and put on a little show for everyone. She hated the thought of it, 'oh hey, look at this guy, he made a mistake and is facing his punishment'. Gah, it was so irritating to think about. She knew some places still did it like that, but she would never allow it to happen while she was around.

People who submitted to their punishment didn't deserve ridicule. If anything, they deserved better treatment for their cooperation. However it just seemed that cooperating is what was expected, they only took notice when you were doing something they didn't expect or didn't want you to do, then they punish you. It was silly, but she couldn't really do much, she was just a single D-rank mage from Blue Pegasus.

WC: 755

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic
    The Iron Maiden is Born! U8CcDQ9

The Iron Maiden is Born! SssUKje
    Completed Jobs
    D: 6 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0
    Guest wishes they were this cool.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:14 pm