Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Born again. (Private)

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Born again. (Private) Empty Born again. (Private)

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th July 2015, 2:56 pm

There is no such thing as innocence...
    ...only degrees of guilt.

Felicity was walking this forest, mostly to avoid patrolling Rune Knights. They were beginning to become a hassle. It was not her fault that she looked like a murderer or a victim! It was just the way her magic worked. She sighed, this was taking longer than she hopped. It was then that she felt something that was like a whisper. Felicity muttered, "Strange, this forest is very weird..." She would at first continue as if she heard nothing, but then she heard it again. She sighed, this was going to bug her all day wasn't it? So Felicity kept going until she reached a sort of clearing, some dirt was soft than others. It was then that she realized what she was hearing. There was someone dead here, buried in a shallow grave.

Felicity looked at Conquest and asked, "Why would I be hearing a voice of someone dead long ago? Shouldn't they have gone to the afterlife based on their beliefs?" Conquest looked at the grave and then to Felicity saying, "Some people deaths are so painful and horrifying that their souls stay in their bodies until it rots away. Something happened to this one. Leave it to it's fate." Felicity however would shake her head and use Conquest to shape a shovel out of a branch, "Nobody deserves that fate. At least let me burn the body and grant a small mercy." Conquest shrugged and simply waited as Felicity dug up the body. More and more she could hear whispers of the soul until eventually she found the body and dug it out. The corpse had mummified die to being drained of blood and was unceremoniously thrown in a ditch. Felicity sighed and was about to walk away to get kindling when Conquest said, "No I have a better idea for her..." 

Felicity hunched over the mummified corpse as she asked, "Oh what evil plan are you thinking up now Conquest? Hasn't that person suffered enough already?" Felicity sighed, but Conquest was little more than annoyed at the lack of faith of her avatar. That was when Conquest grabbed Felicity by the head and forcefully pressed her against the corpses lips. Felicity was extremely grossed out and struggled as blood from her body exited the surface of her skin and flowed over to the corpse. Flesh once mummified was becoming a healthy pale as new life was breathed into the body. One of darkness and shadows. How much sanity would be retained in this body was pretty much a wait and see though as the body had yet to wake up....

out of character commentary
    0000 words
    tagged/comments and such can go here. this won't scroll, but it'll stretch as long as it needs to for everything to fit!
    pyxis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Born again. (Private) P5l7Dxp
    Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Experience : 0

Born again. (Private) Empty Re: Born again. (Private)

Post by Kalia Divit 20th July 2015, 3:29 pm

Darkness... Fear... That is what was felt deep within her soul, residing in her body afraid to move on with her life. The death of having all of her blood drained destroyed her souls will to move from its safety of her body... And something was bringing it back to life! A tender lip pressed against hers as she felt her body coming back to life. Quickly her eyes shot open and she jumped as far away from the source as possible with her heart beating in a rapid pace. "Who the hell are you... Where is that man!........... D-did you... just..." She jumped from question until she realized that it was a woman in front of her after what felt like a kiss. She curled into a ball and looked down scared not knowing what to do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Potato's Alternate Character <3
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th July 2015, 3:54 pm

There is no such thing as innocence...
    ...only degrees of guilt.

Felicity watched as the girl came back to life before her eyes and did the appropriate reaction from being brought back from the dead. This caused Felicity to blush madly as she stuttered, "M-my name is Felicity and I did not mean to kiss you! You were just a a mummified corpse and now na-nak-" Felicity had forgotten that the clothes had rotted into nothing and was falling off the girl. Quickly turning around and blushing madly she tried to cotinue breaking the silence by saying, "So why we-were you dead? Your bo-body was perfectly preserved when I found you..."

out of character commentary
    0000 words
    tagged/comments and such can go here. this won't scroll, but it'll stretch as long as it needs to for everything to fit!
    pyxis

Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 

Post by Kalia Divit 20th July 2015, 3:59 pm

Kalia looked down at herself when the woman who called herself Felicity mentioned the words "Nak" and blushed wildly and turned herself around to cover herself better. "I.... I don't kn... want to t... jus.... rawr." She said hiding her face in her blue hair, which luckily didn't fall all the way out. "Do you know how long?" She asked under her breath with tears welling up in her eyes.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th July 2015, 4:04 pm

Felicity blushed as she tried to find something or anything that could cover the girl, but there was nothing she could think off. She sighed and said, "I don't know, it looks like at least a year or so. Today's date is..." Felicity would give the girl the date and hope the girl was able to figure it out. Felicity sighed, "Are you feeling okay though? You received a big amount of unholy blood that... you do not want to know where it came from..."

Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 

Post by Kalia Divit 20th July 2015, 4:08 pm

Kalia looked at her hands at the thought of it all, she has been dead for a year. "I feel... different... but when I died all my blood was drained out of my body so... I can't remember what it felt like having normal blood in me." She then turned herself to the mage behind her "I...Is there any reason that you brought me back? From the dead I mean..." Her question leaving on a trail of awkward silence of being in the basic bare look, aside from extremely rotted clothing that barely covered her.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th July 2015, 4:16 pm

"That is something that I would like to know as well Conquest." Felicity looked at the spirit of Apocalypse as she made an appearance before Kalia, its form was commanding and fear inspiring at same time, especially since it was much taller than Kalia. It smiled at Kalia as it poked Kalia in the head, "Oh so I can't do an act of charity now? Well Felicity you'd be correct! There is reasons to grab as many allies as possible before my brothers find us. Oh no worry Kalia Devit, you are of course given a choice like all beings in this world: Live and fight for me or die so that you return to a dessicated body for all eternity. I think that the choice is fairly easy to choose~"

Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 

Post by Kalia Divit 20th July 2015, 4:19 pm

Kalia's blushing face went a bright pale as the horseman appeared before her and she covered herself even more. Without a doubt this was terrifying for her, she just basically climbed out of a grave because a... monster brought her back to life. "A...Am I a monster now...? And if I don't follow you I die...?" she said on what felt like tears would start pouring out of her.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th July 2015, 4:39 pm

"Well that will be your choice now won't it? I don't care if you go Dark or stay good. I just want my idiot brothers dead. You will be free to live your life afterwards. A service for a service, but no worries. Society would call my brothers evil since they are called Death, Pestilence, Famine and War for a reason. You can call me Conquest for now and all I care is that you succeed. Do you think that your capable of succeeding or would you like to return to the dirt? I do not care either way."

Conquest offered a hand to Kalia and smiled widely. This was pretty much accepting a deal with something that Demons worshipped and aspired to become. The unholy feeling would flare the danger sense of even the most evil people in the world. So would the girl accept the deal or not was something to be seen.

Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 

Post by Kalia Divit 21st July 2015, 10:08 am

Kalia looked from conquest to Felicity multiple times before letting out a deep sigh and shook his hand. Afterwords she tried to stand up on her own only to straddle back down to the ground where she was. "I am not sure I can help... I don't think my body has the energy to even stand on its own right now..." She then looked at Felicity one last time "Uhm... Is there any clothes that you have?"

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 21st July 2015, 3:03 pm

Katherine sighed at the site of the girls plight, but there was nothing she could do except well... Felicity sighed, "It's going to be cold where we are going, but you are more than welcome to spend some time at my guild. It wouldn't be the first time someone weird entered Eclipse Soul. I mean they accepted me a-a-" Felicity looked at her hand and the streams of blood that flowed through it. She looked down to her dress and decided that she needed it more. Taking off her dress she had a loonk at her chest, the stitched wound that never stopped bleeding. The wound slightly moved with each heartbeat, but it never healed. Felicity handed the clothes over to Kalia, "He-here. It is cold where we are go-going and I don't want to give you a c-cold."

Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 

Post by Kalia Divit 21st July 2015, 3:13 pm

Kalia grabbed the dress without looking at Felicity and put in on feeling the blood stick to her skin making her want to faint. She looked up at Felicity after the dress was on and started to blush and her eyes rolled to the back of her head, nose bleeded in what seemed like a burst of nowhere. She fell backwards with a spot of drool hanging out of her mouth. All she saw was a naked lady for the first time other than herself and she was down for the count.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 21st July 2015, 3:22 pm

"Kalia!"

Felicity panicked after the girl fainted from what she though was feeling weak. Was the magic not workin? Was she needing more blood? Felicity ran up to the girl and got on top of her. The lips planted against hers in an attempt to replicate the magic that brought her alive in the first place. The kiss lasted for several seconds, but hopefully the girl would not die...again!

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:53 pm