Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Francis Gray Andersmith

Francis Andersmith
    Francis Andersmith

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Francis Gray Andersmith Empty Francis Gray Andersmith

Post by Francis Andersmith 20th September 2015, 11:48 pm

Name: Francis Gray Andersmith
    Nickname?: Frank
    Chronological Age: 27
    Physical Age: 17
    Birthday: 12/1
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics:

• Mechanical legs: Robot arms.
    • Mechanical arms: Robo legs.
    • Eye implants: Mechanical eyes.

Personality:
    "Are you trying to rob me?"
    "Yes!"
    "Ah . . . ."
    The Mask
    Smart-aleck, sarcastic, rude, prone to juvenile humor, and obsessed with utilizing his own specially designed tech to beat others to a pulp. Francis has many characteristics of an unruly teenager. Like a slacker, he had an extreme aversion to combat and work. He might be lying about his relationships as his claims are not backed up by any evidence of him ever having a relationship . . . As these short explanations may have displayed, Francis is portrayed as a humorous and kind individual. Despite being a mercenary, Francis makes jokes and remains in a positive mood even when in danger. Even when he's being interrogated, tortured, and 'dismantled' via the 'ball link' joints of his magi-mechanical body parts.

Francis however, is quick to become stern and serious during combat, expressing his disgust towards the Rune Knight's methods, and is seemingly willing to give his life to protect others. Francis is shown to have respect for the legal guilds, due to their reputation and seems to be supportive towards them. However, he is still a greedy mercenary, expressing annoyance when his pay is cut by whatever job he's in. He has also expressed great confidence in his abilities as a fighter, whispering to himself "I am awesome!" after throwing a rather large knife into a 'target's skull during a . . well, assassination attempt gone horribly right. He also claims to be motivated by money rather than any desire to do the right thing, and shares his belief that "everyone has their price."

The face.
    Francis reveals his true personality: a sadistic, wily, and shameless mercenary. As time passes those that accompany Francis on missions, they will come to realize that he will without a second thought, put their lives on the line for as much as ten jewels. He has absolutely no ability to express or show respect to those he works alongside, granted a select few that he is the opposite of . . . All that being said, it is easily assumed Francis is suffering from a psychological imbalance, it seems that Francis possesses some sort of mental disorder, potentially showing signs of Psychopathy. Similar to ASPD, though a few personality tics and his reactions imply that the latter is not as likely. For example, Francis takes the time to toy with his enemies before finishing them off. Given that the personality sections have been split into two individual parts, it is implied that he has some degree of ability to 'act' and put on a mask of sorts to mask his true intentions. Francis is very good at feigning emotion and motive.

A look into Francis police record would reveal a single fear that trumps any and all others. A quick glance would reveal that his deepest fear is the dependent relationship he has with someone who could ACTUALLY matter to Francis, someone that is the absolute opposite of Francis. Someone who can keep his sadistic and reckless personality in check, as well as providing him backup in battle when he gets in over his head, is when someone is keeping him calm and in check so he doesn't kill anything, and doesn't kill himself in the process.

• Money: He will do anything for five dollars. "That do anything for you, ladies? No? Good. Just give me five dollars so I can kill your ex boyfriend, or whoever." Give him money. He wants the money. JUST DO IT.
    • Bounties. Kill people, get paid. Hunt people, get paid. Give him da money.
    • Robots He is after all, mostly a cyborg.

Dislikes:
    • Not being paid "Whaddya mean outta the goodness of my heart?!"
    • Not being awesome: "Come on, its basically my JOB to throw laser swords at these idiots."
    • Probably you: You read his personality, didn't you? Well, people aren't his favorite thing.

Motivations:
    • Money: He will do anything for five dollars. "That do anything for you, ladies? No? Good. Just give me five dollars so I can kill your ex boyfriend, or whoever."
    • Finding that dependent relationship partner Someone to keep him in line and maybe be an actual friend. Someone to keep him from dying.
    • Not dying So long as he lives, there will be jobs to take. This goes with his motivation of 'money'. Because he wants to live long enough to retire and have a television the size of a billboard.

Fears:
    • Independent relationships: Francis is incapable of functioning without some form of couple balancing act of sorts. Someone to counter his reckless, humorous, and otherwise psychotic personality.
    • Dying: His fear of dying comes hand in hand with his fear of being alone, the last time he was alone, he had the majority of his organs and limbs replaced with magical fueled replacements . . ..
    • Commitment to a marriage: "I'm going to be honest. The last thing I want is to be on the path to being a baby daddy. LOOK AT ME, I'M TOO YOUNG AND HANDSOME TO HAVE A CHILD"

General Appearance

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 150 lbs
    Hair: At a very early age Francis had his hair turned into a set of dreadlocks that have a darker shade that ranges from dark brown to black in various areas. On top of that, there are some streaks of blue hair-dye in some of those locks, mostly on the right side of his head.
    Eyes: Francis' eyes were replaced during an illegal experiment by a dark guild when he was just a child. Since then, like his arms and legs, Francis' eyes have been entirely mechanical.
    Skin Tone: Francis' skin tone is regarded as a mix between dark and light due to a strange condition and some skin graphs, or possibly the techno-rust virus he suffers from, altering portions of his skin color to a peach color.
    Appearance: Born from a mixed authenticity of race, having a caucasian mother and an african american father, Francis was born with a rich skin tone that ranges between mocha and a mix of tan and brown. He stands at approximately 5'11" with a rather lean build that permits him some more of the stealthier activity he has become known for. Francis possesses deep green eyes which are likely the cause of augmentation of his biology with lacrima-powered cybernetic enhancements which have been dotted across his body. Both arms, and legs, have been replaced almost entirely with robotic equivalents, as well as several internal organs and some portions of his skin to battle off the rust virus which is causing portions of his skin to become a lighter color and slowly killing him. This being said there is various metal paddings covering Francis' skin in some area, but it isn't like thats really visible.

Francis dons a secondary mesh-suit from the neck down that covers the majority of his skin, and attaches to his existing skin as a battle-suit that he utilizes. His attire ranges from various light blue robes which match the gray and cyan battle-skin he dons on a regular basis.

Guild/Council

Guild: Black Rose
    Tattoo: The right side of his neck
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Francis Gray Andersmith Empty Re: Francis Gray Andersmith

Post by Thorn 22nd September 2015, 10:29 am

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Francis Gray Andersmith S6Eaz9K

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:58 am