Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job)

psaiko
    psaiko

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

"To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job) Empty "To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job)

Post by psaiko 17th September 2015, 3:01 pm

Job stuff:

The movement started slowly at first, but soon expanded exponentially into every part of Rose Garden, lines of young wizards and explorers leading up to the docks, filled with families, obnoxious children, and idiots that were bound to get themselves killed. All leading to the docks where a group of index wizards catalogued and generated passports for those that applied. The old commuter train that bore light to Rose Garden, and with that light, more people were bought and the track scrapped and recycled to make way for a shining Electromagic bullet train. Sleek and silver, it tore through the city like a volt across a wire, and as quickly as it moved, the city was transformed around it.

Wordcounter: 119

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job) AxOEA5u
    psaiko
    psaiko

Player 

"To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job) Empty Re: "To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job)

Post by psaiko 17th September 2015, 3:06 pm

Off that train hopped the rather tall antlered wizard Furion, who was eager to make his way to the front of the line in a city where several generations grew up within the arms of the magic council's legal power. The older generations (parents) were hustling their families, butting in front of Furion and otherwise making the line even longer in the process. This was undesirable . . . Furion himself had gathered whatever forged paperwork he could have to make his passport deemed 'worthy', but like the reinforced legal system here, it was discouraging. At the front of the line there was clearly a young girl and an adopted mother being dragged out because of their particular guild tattoos, leading Furion to chuckle as the line bustled forward.

Word counter: 126

_____________________________________________________________________________________

psaiko
    psaiko

Player 

"To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job) Empty Re: "To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job)

Post by psaiko 17th September 2015, 3:11 pm

To furion, this new world wasn't perfect. It seemed dangerous to speak of the laws here, to talk down about the insecure police force and the fact that magic was used in such abundance that even small children were burning down their own homes in the more insecure places. Even the 'magic council' seemed to be something of a burden, but, Furion was a guest here in this world. As if just seeing this new city (new to him), sprung from a sea of darkness, was balanced on a single point of law and judgement, teetering on a crucial ignorance. Then again, these thoughts were coming from someone who grew up in the trees of another world . . . The line would continue to further. These thoughts of society and ignorance made time pass easily.

Word counter: 117

psaiko
    psaiko

Player 

Post by psaiko 17th September 2015, 3:16 pm

Without noticing where he was heading, Furion got further and further to the front of the line, simply dragging on these thoughts of liars and thieves within the magics legal system . . . He certainly wasn't paying attention to anything. He'd followed the line of humans for almost an hour. The docks where legal Rune Knight guards and the Index Wizards, A place to which men and women of the illegal variety rarely ventured without some form of perfect 'fake' identity. The dark streets flickered under bright street lamps. Furion let off a grumble. As his place in the line slowed to a crawl as more and more families were reviewed, seven of which were thrown out.

Wordcounter: 115

psaiko
    psaiko

Player 

Post by psaiko 17th September 2015, 3:24 pm

It was Furion's turn now, and without even realizing he was at the front, a nice calming voice caught his attention. "Hello Sir! Would you please place your birth certificate and or guild representative file on the table before you?" Furion was in front of one of the index magicians, a young woman in the average secretary looking suit. "Hm? Oh, yes. Of course." Furion did as asked and placed the large stack of papers on the table, as well as the jewels necessary to buy a passport as many of the others in the line didn't realize they needed. "Oh, good! You know about the policy. These things don't come cheap." The woman would look Furion over before summoning up the large glowing pink screen which began to catalog everything in the documents before one of the blank small silver-bound and black leather books on the table began to glow and seemingly absorb the files Furion had brought . . . A large green sigil would appear on the small book.

Psaiko Furion
    Fairy Tail Recruit

Seemingly happy and entertained by the magical process, Furion took the tiny booklet and handed the young lady the jewels necessary to purchase the book. In a boisterous and hearty voice, Furion spoke "Thank you!" before taking his leave. It took a moment for Furion to realize he couldn't read the cover . . . "...Darn."

Wordcounter: 213

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 18th September 2015, 5:02 am

"To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job) YdROJZD

"To Earthland and . . . I cant read!" (Job) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:17 pm