Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I thought... (Private/Iza & Jin)

Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

I thought... (Private/Iza & Jin) Empty I thought... (Private/Iza & Jin)

Post by Azalea Antiope 28th August 2015, 6:34 pm

"Lavantir Port City." A small voice would say as brown eyes looked upon the area. It was quite a skeptical place in her eyes at least. The child didn't quite know what to think of it or where to even begin her marvelous adventure. It seemed that everything looked the same and felt the same. The people all looked highly generic, however the shops looked slightly interesting. Then again, Azalea had no idea what these people's personalities could be like. Perhaps, they were as generic as their looks. Then again, Azalea did get chased by a man the very first time she set foot in this place. Brown eyes darted from person to person wondering what they could be capable of and wanting to know what they could possibly be like. However, she was too afraid to converse with any one of them. The small girl would sigh as she stood contemplating her next move.

Eventually, the child slowly began to move coming to the conclusion that no matter what she'd be safe. If she's ere kidnapped, surely Elyx would look for her. If she were harmed, surely he'd fix the problem in some way. Then again, she didn't always want to rely on him due to the fact that it made her feel like a burden. Perhaps, he could help make her strong too. "Strong..." The child's thoughts began to crumble. If only she were strong, they'd still be alive. If only... if only... if only. The poor child seemed to begin breaking down, Then she heard something.

"Momma," Azalea would look to a younger child not far from her and within hearing range. "Can we go there?" Brown eyes would follow the child's arm to a wonderful looking store. Azalea didn't quite pay attention to the mother but she could make an inference based in the direction they were heading. Brown eyes watched the mother and son duo enter said store and then Azalea herself began to move in that very direction. Upon reaching the window, the girl would peer in and see the most amazing sute she had seen in this town yet. It was a candy store! Azalea had fallen in love. She sincerely wished to enter, however she was frightened. There weren't too many people inside but any I f them could be terrible people. They could be kidnappers, cannibals, dark mages, and many other types if people. Azalea would stand peering in the window as she contemplated once again what action she may take.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I thought... (Private/Iza & Jin) What_you_see_is_exactly_what_you_re_gonna_get___by_blairxm-d96hsl7

I thought... (Private/Iza & Jin) Empty Re: I thought... (Private/Iza & Jin)

Post by Guest 4th September 2015, 8:43 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer

Izayuki enjoyed walks through the large port city. There was always so much to see, and people were constantly busy and moving. Nothing ever got boring, and without fail there would be something new around every other corner of the maze of streets. But what made the strides even better was having company with her, and right now that company happened to be both a team and guildmate. She had not known him or Kvasir for too long, but the four of them had clicked well together, thus a team of trust and friendship was born.

And as the two were walking along, the sixteen year old girl easily and casually would make small talk or comments on the first thing that came to mind now and then. She enjoyed talking, even if it was mostly only for the sake of hearing her own voice. And right now with the smell of sugar, sweets, and candy fresh on the wind even though they were quite far from the source, Izayuki had yet another thought come to mind. Quite random, but totally fitting for one like her. "You know one of the best desserts ever made? Shaved ice and snow cones. It's ice... but with flavors and soft enough for humans to eat. Sort of like a taste of what I enjoy almost all the time..." she rambled, gazing up at the sky with a content and cheerful expression on her face. "Then again, red velvet cake still wins as my favorite dessert, but I bet Magna could make us the best shaved ice sometime~"

They were nearing the source of the heavenly aroma that had been drifting on the air when Izayuki suddenly pinpointed a scent amidst all the confusing smells of the city. It was too familiar, as if from a distant but important memory, yet so close. Suddenly, that placid and cheery expression broke to one of more seriousness and focus, which was somewhat more uncommon for her. She quickened her pace slightly, intently following that nostalgic redolence. "It can't be...." she murmured, trying to espy the physical image to match the one in her mind left over from a distant memory. A little out of a dream, a little out of a nightmare.

Location;; Port City
    Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 377
    OOC;;
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal warlord
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 4143.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Manipulation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 12th September 2015, 10:27 am

Kaya was sleeping comfortably on top of Jin’s head as he walked alongside Izayuki. Today they were strolling around since they didn’t have a job to do for the time being. Jin enjoyed some good quality time with fellow team members and guild mates: Izayuki was both. Having quite the sweet tooth, he was in the mood to try something sweet. Probably some different kind of candy or some cake? Well, if they were going to eat cake, then they might as well just get red velvet cake. He would never have enough of red velvet cake. ”Sure that would be cold but it wouldn’t be sweet enough. If we’re talking dessert then there are plenty other attributes that need to be considered. As Magna says, it’s about the little details” . Jin too was a chef and thanks to Magna he was learning more and more each day as he cooked alongside the passionate chef. He had become better at cooking and had learned to pay attention to the smaller details that refined taste. Magna was talented at it but he was still getting a hang of it. So far, thanks to Magna it was proving to be an easier path but he was sure it would be difficult on his own. ”Well if you want to eat that, I can make it too”, said Jin as he slightly blushed. Sure, his skills weren’t as good as Magna but he was a chef too.

Jin and Izayuki had arrived from the back so the female staring inside the window had their back towards them. Jin could already sense due to being a veteran mage that she was capable of using magic. However, he couldn’t understand Izayuki’s reaction though. Did she possibly know this lady? Meanwhile, Kaya awoke hearing Izayuki’s words, she rubbed her eyes and the first thing she saw was, oddly enough, the stranger lady’s bottom. ”Aaaahhh!! A butt is staring at us!!! Attack!!!”, she shouted as she pounced off of Jin’s head and his shoulder and lunged jumping to bite the lady’s posterior. Being a chibi, her movements were fast enough to pass by Jin as he still couldn’t understand what she had just said and what she meant. So in a quick succession of events, Kaya was now off of Jin’s shoulder and was pouncing to take bite into the female’s behind. She couldn’t possibly cause any kind of damage, it would feel nothing more than a normal bite; however, the event was going to be something seriously embarrassing for Jin afterwards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I thought... (Private/Iza & Jin) Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 

Post by Azalea Antiope 12th September 2015, 9:37 pm

Brown eyes stared longingly into the window of the sweets shop. She ever so wished to buy something to cure her little sweet tooth if only for a moment. However, she had no source of payment at the moment and she hadn't asked her big brother for any because she was still afraid to do such. Even if he had offered, she would deny it. Azalea remembered the days when she had whatever she wished for. She remembered the days when she had a different family. She remembered the days they all died. Brown eyes began to slowly look down in sadness. The small girl's appetite would slowly begin to fade away, However something else had caught her attention.

Small ears would hear something yelling but as she turned around, she would feel something attached to her rear. The girl would squeal as she peeled the creature off of her. What was hapening?! Had she been poisoned?! Was she going to die?! She could feel the light slowly fading from her eyes! After peeling it off though, she would hold it up to eyes height and realize what it was. She wasn't dying. It seemed to be some sort of tiger but even better, it was so small and cute! Azalea would smile at the animal as she held it under the arms. "Aren't you the cutest? I just wanna squeeze you... but wait..." the girl would freeze mid-sentence. If this animal were about, it should have an owner of some sort, right? She wouldn't want anyone thinking that she was stealing their pet. Azalea didn't want anyone to get mad at her.

Brown eyes would slowly look around, until they fell on someone... a girl.N-No.. No way. Is that.. it can't be..." Brown eyes would widen as Azalea stared at her. But was it really her? No, she was with someone that Azalea had never seen before. Then again, she had just become the sister of someone she bearly knew. It was highly possible that this... The child would slowly fall to her knees and set the animal down as she stared in disbelief. Azalea had though that she had died. She had thought it was all her fault. She had thought that she would never see her again. So, why? What had happened? The girl's eyes would slowly begin to fill with tears at the sight of this girl. "I-Iza?" The girl would whisper slowly.

I thought... (Private/Iza & Jin) What_you_see_is_exactly_what_you_re_gonna_get___by_blairxm-d96hsl7

Post by Guest 13th September 2015, 7:48 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer    

Izayuki had been mostly paying attention to the girl. While she fullheartedly would agree with Jin, her focus was completely elsewhere- the little girl in the black and pink attire with cutely-worn brown, almost black, hair and dark eyes. Her fixation was changed, however, when Kaya leaped for... oh dear.
    The young mage herself was about to go for the small white sabertooth tiger and pull her away from the younger girl's bottom but stopped short when the little girl pulled Kaya off herself and went on about the chibi's cuteness. Iza had to agree- the main thing that had attracted her to Jin at the time of their first meeting had been Kaya, who happily had accepted the random but desired attention. That had been a while ago. Not too long, but long enough for her to look back on it and smile. It had been her C rank exam, and an experience she would never forget as she had not only met Jin and Kaya, but Wolfe and Elyx as well.

The voice knocked at a memory of Iza's that was far away yet now so close. Gentle and tiny fingers stroking softly against the silvery-colored fur on her back while she herself was comfortably draped over the little girl's lap with a content expression on her canine face. The sun had been setting, and the peaceful breeze and golden glow had been the most ideal thing in the universe. Even now, the girl could not look back on it without getting teary-eyed, and that was just how she was now.
    However, followed by that memory was one much harsher that made Izayuki clench her fists as she dwelt on it. That porcelain-white, cold face with the lightest lavender eyes and lips and long flowing hair waving wildly in the freezing winds... The battle that had taken place before her eyes was horrible, and she could do nothing to stop it. At first she tried to fight back, but her little dark-haired friend's master had chased them away, seeing both girls as daughters and wanting to do everything in her power to protect them.

And on that day, divine judgement was given. And for how the situation went and to the goddess, Iza had been the one to sin and the water master had taken the punishment for it. Surely that would have been enough, but it was not for the cold and vengeful deity. Her younger friend and her were pursued and in a large ice blast, Iza was certain her friend had died. She herself had taken grave injuries and barely survived- knocked unconscious and having woken up elsewhere. It was all a blur. She could only cry herself to sleep every night over her 'imouto-chan's' death.

And when the girl went down on her knees, Izayuki found her own pink-hued eyes filling with tears as she held a small smile of disbelief. However, she felt herself shaking from the pent-up negative emotion, her fierce and violent beating heart, the fact of almost being unable to believe the face before her, and the immense amount of happiness and love and joy that was rushing at her with no mercy. Unable to control herself or stand her ground any longer, Iza leaped in a hug at the child, but upon landing was no longer a sixteen year old lady herself, but a silver-furred and pink-eyed, fluffy Japanese raccoon dog. A tanuki. It was a form her target would instantly recognize and know for sure it was her. After all, she was the only one to truly know. The last person on the planet that truly knew Hyoujin, her history, and her secrets. And she was alive. "Azalea!" Izayuki cried, attempting to fall into those fragile and delicate arms and feel that warm, tender embrace once again.

Location;;
    Muse;; 9/10
    Word Count;; 636
    OOC;;
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal warlord
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 4143.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Manipulation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 15th September 2015, 11:29 am

Jin turned beet red as he witnessed what had just happened. Before he could apologize or tell Kaya never to do something of the sort ever again. He read the atmosphere and decided to stay quiet. Even the talkative Kaya was quiet as she witnessed the heart wrenching moment. The two girls just burst into tears and both Jin and Kaya were clueless. It hinted that the two knew one another and had gone through some crazy ordeal together. Seeing one another may have brought those testing memories and neither could bear it, hence both were now crying. It was heart breaking though, both for Jin and Kaya. The two were caring individuals and couldn’t bear to see someone so sad and broken. Kaya helplessly stared at the faces of the two cute mages and pouted. She wanted to say something to make things right but she had never dealt with such a situation before. She didn’t know what would help and what would make it worst. Realizing that the only one capable of dealing with this situation was Jin, she turned and looked at him with teary eyes. She didn’t want either of them to cry and just wanted to Jin to ‘fix it’. He nodded as he brushed his hand on her head and walked to the two girls.

With a gentle and warm smile, he patted their heads and in a kind tone he spoke: ”Now now, if you two cute ladies cry like this, we may as well lose all hope in all that’s good in the world”. He would help the two to stand up, if they allowed him to do so. He would be gentle with both of them and do his best to make sure that the two remained in their comfort zone. ”I believe you two have lots of things to talk about. Let’s go inside, shall we?”, he said walking ahead hoping that the two would walk behind him. Kaya would stand behind them and wait if the two did actually follow Jin. If they didn’t, she would pull both of them by biting their pants and pulling them one by one.

I thought... (Private/Iza & Jin) Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 

Post by Azalea Antiope 17th September 2015, 5:16 pm

As Azalea stared with teary at the girl, she would hear the voice that she knew. She remembered Azalea! Her "onee-chan" remembered her! Then, the girl seemed to disappear from Azalea's sight. However, she knew better. The girl would hold our her arms and catch a small dog in her arms. Azalea's right hand would stroke the tanuki's fur as her left arm held the girl still. Her soft silver fur was so familiar. Azalea could always remember... every time she as sad... A small silver tanuki would snuggle up into her arms and wouldn't leave until the girl stopped crying. She would always remember. She also remembered wandering around in what seemed like a blizzard lost and bleeding. Azalea had been crying then as she searched for her "onee-chan". When she didn't come to comfort here, Azalea believed something was wrong. She knew that Iza was gone. No.. She thought. Oh did she think long and hard after that day. But she was wrong.

After a moment of cuddling, crying, and petting, the man Iza had been with would approach them. He would speak words that would make Azalea trust him just a little more. Then, she would allow him to help her up. The small girl would follow him without paying much attention. He full attention had been on the silver Tanuki in her arms. "I-I missed you.. s-so much onee-chan.. I'm so sorry," Azalea would say as she sniffled and smiled.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 5:56 pm