Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Quite the Scene [Private/Raven]

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Quite the Scene [Private/Raven] Empty Quite the Scene [Private/Raven]

Post by Gisen Ceostra 2nd August 2015, 11:30 pm

Sometimes the whole idea of being a soldier for the council seemed more boring than one would think it to be something more glamorous than it would appear to be. The way she had come to see it, the idea of being a Rune Knight was if you did nothing extravagant to attract the council's attention and be recognized, you were nothing but another statistic of a front line soldier to die for a cause as your duty to Fiore. Now, it wasn't so much that she was against the idea of dying to protect her country, but the idea to not have any fun was.. BLASPHAMY! Irksome really was another way to put it truthfully. There couldn't be any more reason to have some fun with the way life would be turning out so far if tomorrow you were gonna die and hopefully be able to make enough of a cause to be of use to someone, but those were the least of what Sasha thought. That was why she was the way she was; pushing boundaries of small things and playing around so much. Being able to have fun is entertaining and when you can help someone out and make them feel better it becomes this big warm feeling inside that made her want to keep doing the things she did. It was her motivation for being a Knight. Not so much for being someone to fight.. that was mainly a perk. Her big thing was the idea that she could be relied on to help people and that they knew she would be able to pull through in the end to make sure they can continue to live life they would want to, rather than letting some devastating event topple their love of life and what was in it.

Now, when it came to the type of attire that Sasha liked to wear, she had a bit of a mixed idea on it all. She loved to wear all types of things from dresses, to normal clothing, to her favorite adored bunny girl suits. She had plenty of variety in her wardrobe, and among those was what she was wearing today as well. A full on bunny girl outfit fit with the leggings, heels, and a sleeveless mix of a coat and vest in a more burgundy color over top of it. At the end of her rear, the coat begins to form a split down and widens out until it ends at the bottom of the top roughly around her knees and covering up the puffball of a tail the outfit she wore had on it. On the other hand, the headband of bunny ears still poked up from her head as most of it was hidden under her white locks. Her hair in itself was tied up towards her left into a ponytail and left back behind her as it had reached just to her waist otherwise. She hung upside on a park bench as her body had sat on it and her legs rested over the top while her attention focused on something else. A group of children had been playing around, giggling and laughing while they would chase after one another and enjoying themselves made the white haired girl smile happily. She was doing a woman a favor while she picked up some lunches for the kids, that she would watch them for her. She had the guild mark on her arm and the fact Sasha offered without really trying to show that she was a Knight was more than enough for the woman to let her care for the kids. She told them of one boy who had a peanut allergy and how severely allergic he was so she had to keep an eye on people coming near him with food, so she did so to keep her eye mostly on the kid.

As the Rune Knight continued to watch the kids, she began to kick her legs back and forth a bit out of boredom while she continued to keep her attention on them from her upside down position. If it wasn't for the fact just watching the kids play around had her entertained, she may have had the idea to join them. However, the smile on the cosplaying girl faded as she watched what happened next. One of the kids had been chasing the others when she seen him trip over a small rock inside the ground and fall down. With her arms at her side, she pulled them in and pushed herself up and off the bench and landing onto her feet, Sasha darted over and dropped to one knee in front of him as the other kids stood nearby watching. "Hey there bud. Shh, don't cry. Just show me where you landed and lemme take a little look at you." She spoke softly and gently, trying to use that to calm him down. She watched him slide himself over to sit on his rear and point to his scrapped up knees and she held up a finger in front of his face and smiled. Reaching into her cuff link, she pulled out a lollipop that she had hidden in there and presented it to the boy and giggled. "Just calm down and enjoy this while I get you cleaned up a bit." She waited and let him take it before she had stood up and went back to the bench to grab a bag while the boy began to suck on the lollipop. She then came back and set down, placing the bag in front of her before the woman returned and hung over Sasha and the kids. "Oh.. Not again~ It's alright. I'll take care of it. Thank you for watching the kids." Her voice bellowed down from above, making Sasha look straight up at her and gave her a close eyed smile. "No big deal! The kids were great!" With that she left the bag where she was and walked to the bench and sat down. Today was just one of those days where you enjoy the weather and surroundings for what it was while it lasted!~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Quite the Scene [Private/Raven] Empty Re: Quite the Scene [Private/Raven]

Post by Yvonne 10th August 2015, 9:49 am

The trip was only planned because Raven couldn’t stay huddled up in her office any longer. She had spent two entire days inside it without moving, only scribbling away, signing and reading over things important for the guild. Now she understood why Marick actually pushed the whole thing towards her and disappeared. Managing a guild was a pretty gruesome task - one that requires humungous amount of concentration and dedication. She put herself out there as much as she could, locked herself inside her office for days and emerged at the end of the week looking like a train went over her. And then she just made some sort of excuse and escaped for a while, usually dragging some unsuspecting member out for a job. This time, however, she decided to spend some time out in the park. A little time away from the guild was fine, wasn’t it now?

Raven wore a simple T-shirt and black jeans with her converse shoes. She didn’t choose anything over the top because that day, she wanted to feel the wind whip past her and kiss her skin. Thus, looking nothing like a guild master, Raven was strolling through the park, spaced out as ever with thoughts. Giggles and noises were what woke her up. It seemed that there were children playing in the park and someone was looking over them. She stood, watching the scene for a while and then approached the woman who was nursing a crying kid.

“Taking care of such a rowdy bunch must have been difficult,” she whispered, moving close to the relaxing girl’s ear. Yes, she must have looked like a creep to anyone that passed by but she was in the mood to have some fun; anything to take her mind out of the boring paperwork. “What is a rune knight such as yourself doing here looking after kids?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Quite the Scene [Private/Raven] QoRmBvD
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 10th August 2015, 11:20 pm

At first, Sasha felt herself feeling almost like a kid herself from time to time. Firstly being in the immaturity in the decision of her attire, then to the way she would act towards others be they adults or children, to the more inappropriate physical contact she would take towards most people, but all in all when it was all said and done; was it fun? That was always the question she had asked herself at the end of the day. If she could be happy with the way she had come to enjoy the day behind herself and turn that into a positive start to the next day whether it be rain or shine, sleet or snow than it was perfectly content to her. Granted there were plenty of people who hated the way she had presented herself for being a Rune Knight both in attitude and in appearance, some calling it shameful and disgraceful to both herself and to the people who allowed her to join their ranks, however they were brushed off like a leaf that clings to the fabric of your clothing. Nothing affecting or sticking that can't easily be tossed into the wind like nothing had happened. It was like that for Sasha since she was a young girl, so to have to deflect negative commentary was like second nature to her.

From her bench, the white haired girl kicked her feet lightly against the wind that had slowly passed by her from the side. She got to finish watching the few kids that she had babysat get taken care of by their mother and quickly jump back into the action of playing. The woman had walked herself over to another bench a little ways away and sat herself down to enjoy herself and the company of her kids while the sun was still out and the day was rather nice. Though the Knight had come to think of whether she should really leave now or not. Not that she had anything else to do but to chill out and relax, she had wanted to at least do something with the day instead of just sitting around in the park and watching kids in a provocative outfit... People would end up thinking that the wrong way after a while.

As she began to let out a yawn and covering it up with her mouth, Sasha heard a little voice creep softly into her ear and made her jump in surprise and slide across the bench just a little bit. She had looked over to where the voice had come from and her face had already been slightly flushed red. "Y-Y-Y-You know it i-i-i-isn't nice t-t-to sneak up on p-people." She paused and tried to calm herself down while she continued to look over this stranger.... Damn! Overlooking her body, Sasha couldn't help but let out a little growling like sound in her mind. Surely being a little lecherous towards her would suffice as being even, she wasn't really sure WHY she had come to try and do that to someone. Sasha blinked for a moment as she had continued to recover from feeling like she was going to have a mini heart attack.

Slowly she began to collect herself and finally something puzzling hit her mind. It happened to be something the woman asked her after she had jumped back and it only now began to click in her mind. Maybe a little more defensive than she should be, Sasha sat up in her seat before she stood up and opened up her hand as it began to glow and take a form, materializing into a long polearm halberd with a purple blade. The quickly nervous look and blushed look had switched to a more serious stare. Moving th weapon up, she held it in front of the womans face and held it there as the sound of the children behind her in the distance didn't notice her yet, thankfully. "How long have you been watching me, and more importantly, how do you know I'm a Rune Knight? You better be quick to think before I make people start moving, so you better give me a good reason not to attack, ma'am." Even in the tone of her voice had slightly deepened and carried a strained, strong tone to it. As she waited for her to respond, the grip on her weapon tightened as she held in place and readied herself for anything the woman would think of. After all, even dark mages up to no good would come in casual attire. Sasha just wanted to be thorough for the people around her.

Spoiler:

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 14th August 2015, 3:34 am

Raven placed her head in her palm as she smiled at the now growling woman in front of her. Honestly, she was just tired of walking around with no company. So when she saw the woman with the bunny girl costume, Raven felt she would be able to amuse her a bit. It looks like she was taking offense to her greeting though.

With a calm smile, however, she pointed at her left arm. “I saw your council symbol under your left forearm while you were moving around,” she told the girl and pushed herself away from the bench. She walked around it, shrugging and then just sat down on it. She wasn’t going to start a fight. “That weapon you have got there is quite cool. What’s its name?” she asked as she tilted her head.

The rune knight must have really taken Raven seriously. Well, she had to respect it since if the roles were reversed and someone actually came whispering in her ears, she would be doing the same thing. As a rune knight, it was important to not trust people and be on guard most of the time. “I don’t mean any harm, btw,” she waved with a goofy smile on her lips. “I was just passing by without any company. I was alone and then I found a bunny so..” she trailed off, chuckling at the bunny part.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 14th August 2015, 8:57 am

This woman's attitude was starting to irk her quite a bit. She couldn't tell if it was the lax body language or the smirk like smile that she wore that had gotten her riled up almost but she began to grit her teeth at the cockiness she was giving off. She quickly came to point at her left arm, the one pointing the weapon right by her face and noted that she was a Rune Knight purely because she had seen that. She watched and hadn't moved when the woman backed a bit away. She casually walked around the bench and took a seat like nothing had happened, as though there wasn't just a weapon pointed in her face and she blew it off like it was nothing. Her grip on the weapon tightened out of the anger she had from it all, like it was just nothing and it had started to bug her more than anything.

With a sigh, Sasha lowered her weapon and continued to stare at this woman with a bit of annoyance in her actions. She was rather over confident with the way she was acting around her and being nonchalant about it was still unsettling. She tried to change the subject by asking about her weapon having a name. She wondered why she would assume she would think it had a name, but she sighed and loosened her grip from it a little and lowered the weapon even further until the blade had pointed right at the ground. "If you really want to know ma'am, this is the Daito Raven." She spoke with a colder, resentful tone. Her brow furrowed at her comment of being of no harm to her. Sneaking up on someone however was not so much the best way to go about it if they were trying to show that to someone in her position, nor did she even offer an apology for it, but that didn't really matter to Sasha particularly.

The strangers next comment had gotten a little more of Sasha's attention. She didn't really expect her to have THAT be the reason she came after Sasha to interact. She turned her head, cheeks puffed out and flustered pink as the weapon seemed to vanish from her hands. With that, she folded her arms at her chest and huffed a little before she rolled her eyes back onto the woman, literally. "I hope you know I'm not a real bunny girl... I just really adore the outfits. I WISH I could be a real one, but I can live with this..." She took a step closer to the bench that she had previously sat on and rubbed the back of her head a little. "Listen, I'm sorry for the overreacting. I'm not used to being snuck up on like that so I just kinda reacted like I did." She paused and snapped her fingers, making her whole attire change into a more normal suited look. "You said you were in need of company? Then to make it up, I'll go wit'cha wherever ya wanna go. Doesn't matter to me, but I do wanna know your name. It'll be the least you can do for me." She chuckled at her comment in a pause before she would add in one last thing. "I'm Sasha Martin, 'part of the Combat Corps~" Her tone more light and fluffed as her waved pitch would suggest to the other woman.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 15th August 2015, 10:07 am

Dalto Raven huh? That was funny since it was the same as her own name. She chuckled at the thought and directed her attention back at the girl. She must have pissed her off alittle bit because Raven could sense it on the white haired little bunny that she was quite mad. Well, now that she thought about it, if the roles were reversed, Raven would have been quite mad at herself too. It wasn’t proper to just introduce yourself like that. Well, maybe she wanted to have some fun with the odd girl she found but still, maybe she stretched it?

And now that she took a good look at the woman in front of her, she was quite cute too. With her white hair flowing down her back and those big bunny like eyes. Her blushing face only heightened the cuteness meter in Raven’s head as she smiled knowingly at her. It appeared that she had requip magic too since she immediately changed from a rabbit to normal. Well, requip was definitely a handy magic to have.

“My name, ironically, is the same as your weapon,” she started as she stood up. Extending her hand out for Sasha to take, Raven introduced herself,” I’m Raven and it’s nice to meet you.” If Sasha would take her hand, Raven would pull the girl into a hug and then drag her off to spend some time at the market. She wanted to take a look at everything that town had to offer. It wasn’t every day that she got some time out of her office, after all! “Let’s go! You must take me to all the popular places!”

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 15th August 2015, 11:15 am

From the first look that the woman had come to give her weapon, she seemed to be taking somewhat of an interest in it. Then again , seeing a purple colored metal for a weapon wasn't necessarily common either. Since Sasha had not used any magic towards her weapon, she would not be able to see exactly what the girls weapon could do. If she had, there would be a faint greenish colored look around it as the very weapon itself would poison anything it happened to cut, including Sasha herself. Despite anything, her rather annoyed attitude and facial expression remained for quite a while as she had come to watch the girl. She wasn't willing to send her weapon back so soon, but there were still people around and she would rather not have them become rather uneasy around either of the two right now.

It took the stranger a moment to come out with her own introduction, but she finally had done so.. a little worse off than she had thought. She did have to agree on the irony of her weapon in finding out her name was Raven. She gave a small chuckle of the thought at comparing the two of them in her head for some reason, but pushed that aside as soon as the girl held out her hand. Sasha starred at it for a moment or two, debating if she should take it or if she should kinda blow it off for some reason... However, something about that didn't sit right with her and decided against her idea of ignoring it, taking her hand for a shake before letting out a little yelp as she had been pulled in and hugged. Out of reaction, her hands went up and pushed against her body before noticing where they landed. Blushing lightly, Sasha gave a couple soft squeezes.

Where she ended up with a place that was pretty firm and comfy to say the least. With a little chuckling as her face turned a little more red, she rubbed the back of her neck after the hug broke and started to take a small lead in front of her. "Ehehe.. I'm sorry about that.. You uh.. caught me off guard there." She paused and giggled lightly before looking back to Raven. "I will say though, I'm pretty darn impressed~ They're better than most I've felt before." She gave Raven a wink and would give her a second before grabbing onto her hand and pulling her along some. "Well a lot of places in Era are popular, silly! Tell me a place you wanna go and I'll take ya! Maybe like getting our hair and nails done? Clothing boutiques are kinda meh.. 'Tis why I go with what I can Re-quip onto my nice booty here... Umm.. ALL the food places are amazing though! So I'll let 'cha pick and we'll go from there!" She finally stopped her speech, giving the girl some time to pick since they weren't quite frankly close to being there, but they would end up coming to the largest mall in Era, fit with everything one could hope to find. There Raven could pick without having to worry as Tour Guide Sasha was on the case!

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 25th August 2015, 7:03 am

Raven had felt the soft squeezes before she could even comprehend it. It wasn’t what she had expected from the hug. What in the world…what was…What on earth was that bunny girl doing to her? To Raven of all people! That woman’s hands were on her…on her…on Raven!

She could feel the rose colors of her face disappearing and before she could even react to it, the nineteen year old young woman was being pulled away towards some other part of the town. It was meant to be a harmless hug, right? The scene replayed in her head –much to her chagrin, and for once in her life, she was at a loss of what to do. Should she kick this bunny’s butt?? Fry her? Turn her into soup? Or maybe she should…or maybe she should…

GAAAHHHHHH

The mini raven in her head started running around her head, screaming, wailing, crying and flailing at the fact that she felt….violated! The darkness was clearly shown on Raven’s face as she dragged herself behind the woman who had clearly groped her not too long ago.

“Oi! Rabbit girl,” Raven stared, lifting her right foot up and placing it on her butt. As gloomy clouds hung over her head, she grumbled, “Don’t ever try that again.” She jabbed at her butt with the heel of her shoes for every word before kicking her down. Black flame highlighted the violet haired woman’s background and crackled menacingly before it all died down. (anime style!)

‘I hate bunny girls…’

Era’s best mall was a five storied building with magical lacrimas decorating the whole structure. It lightened up the place and occasionally popped the mall’s name up for everyone to see. Raven could tell that it ran with the help of magic and lacrimas.

“Bunny, let’s go get something to eat first!” she nodded, agreeing with herself before dragging the white haired woman towards the direction she “thought” where the all the food is sold.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 28th August 2015, 5:53 pm

Quite the Scene

BGM:
    BGM Title
    Innocent 'til Proven Guilty!
    While Sasha had come to drag Raven behind her, she had come to feel something bothersome, but was too excited to have a friendly bit of company of someone with her. She enjoyed the bit of company for a change and more so for someone who wanted to do something aside from flirt with her or push on her to be more formal because of her work field and her impression she would leave on people. However to her, that was a little too much. If people couldn't be able to know that the Knights weren't a bunch of hardasses that didn't care about anything but the law, what point would there be to be one!? It was ludicrous and she wouldn't do it unless she had the knew she would was going to a big formal meeting or event that maybe had a dress code or anything. Even Sasha had her ideas of when she could and couldn't wear outfits like she had been wearing.

As soon as Raven called her attention, though she had called her 'Rabbit Girl', she stopped moving and looked around, blushing a bit as she felt Raven's heel pushing on her rear several times before her last one pushed her forward and catching her off guard, falling down and looking up as she gave off a dark, angered aura. She gulped and chuckled a little as she had held out her hands ans waving her hands as her open palms faced the girl. "I-I-It's like I said, I'm really sorry R-Raven, I didn't mean t-to. I-It won't happen again, I promise." She tried to be get up quickly, brushing off her suit while she and Raven had entered the mall. She seemed to have wanted to go get some food first.

Not like that was such a bad idea.. in fact it was probably a little more of a good idea. A little rumbling of her stomach had made her cheeks flush a little pink and nodded at her suggestion. "Hold on though. I do think I'll just change for this then. It'll be a little more uh.. what's the word.. gah, I'll remember it soon. Anyway, I hope this is better for ya." She nodded and snapped her fingers as her suit would glow and change entirely into a new appearance in itself, much more normal than one would have expected the Knight to wear, maybe enough to probably surprise even Raven from the change. She then waked along with Raven until they got to the food court and took a seat at a random open table and pushed her twin tails over to the front of her shoulders and laid back. "Ah, much better. If you wanna get food, feel free. I'll get some in a moment." She spoke up, hopefully enough over the crowd of people and yawned while Raven would decide what she would want to do.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:27 am