Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Keira D-Rank ----> C-Rank

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

Keira D-Rank ----> C-Rank Empty Keira D-Rank ----> C-Rank

Post by Igsa Yeoja 22nd July 2015, 10:45 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Keira D-Rank ----> C-Rank Empty Re: Keira D-Rank ----> C-Rank

Post by Chelvaric 22nd July 2015, 2:12 pm

Keira D-Rank ----> C-Rank OsrTydV

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Keira D-Rank ----> C-Rank Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Keira D-Rank ----> C-Rank Beigecat
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd July 2015, 1:01 am

([OCC]As the highest Rank Rune Knight and with permission from Zack I will be running this exam.)

Towa had been given paper work for Kiera's exam, which made her laugh. "well it seems the higher up have a sense of humor." Towa tapped on her desk and wondered what she would do for Kiera's exam. She looked around the table for the stack of jobs she had, they were on the edge. Towa picked them up and sorted through them, trying to find one that would be good for an exam job. Towa found one, it was a job that was going to be put up for Black Rose. The job was not to far out and the man was wanted for rape. Towa frowned as she thought about it, it would be a good job for her to do. Towa depressed a communication lacrima on her desk. "Sanshi, please find Kiera for me."

"Er Kiera?" Sanshi responded, "Wait is that the girl you have been spending time with?" Towa gave a confirmation, "Right on it." Sanshi cut the flow of Magic, ending the call.

"well then i guess i better get ready." Towa stood up and picked up War. She was wearing the dress she had bought when she was with Kiera the other day. She smiled and moved over to the other side of the desk, leaning back and sitting on the desk. "Time for some fun." Towa would wait for Kiera to arrive.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 23rd July 2015, 8:49 am

She had been in the training grounds punching at some metal training dummies putting holes in them with each as she sighed and took a drink of water, "Man today has been busy. . . Patrol and training." she took a deep breath and was about to continue to train when she heard Sanshi behind her, "I am needed in Towa's office? Alright thanks Sanshi." She took off the training gloves which were now heavily ripped up from punching metal and made her way to her lovers office.

Once there she gave the door a knock then walked in with a smile, "Heya Towa!~ What ya need me for? I was in the middle of training." she was wearing her white outfit that Towa had bought her the other day a smile on her face, "Is it something urgent?" It was obvious that her body was cvered in sweat and dirt from the training and patrol as she smiled.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd July 2015, 6:42 pm

Towa smiled as Keira entered her office, "No, we just have the matters of your exam to go through." Towa stood up and handed her the Bounty sheet. "we are gonna grab him before this goes to Black Rose." On the sheet was a criminal that she had picked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Rick "Sneves" devero
    Picture attached to file:

Crimes: Assault, Attempted murder, Attempted Rape, Rape, Assault of an Officer of the Law, Murder of the 1st degree.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Towa looked at Keira expecting a response, she folded her arms waiting. This was gonna be a touchy subject, considering her past, but Towa had faith that it would go well.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 23rd July 2015, 6:55 pm

She nodded at Towa and looked down at the bounty and as she read the charges an aura of magic power could be felt radiating off of her as her eyes glared down at it and the pupils became more beast like and her eyes seemed to be turning red. "I understand Towa. . ." She got up and looked at Towa, "Where is he located? I am ready to go and apprehend or execute the one here." She still had that aura of controlled rage around her as her eyes were still a shade more red though the eyes were going back to normal as she calmed a bit more.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd July 2015, 7:54 pm

"Good i would go with you but something came up." Towa stood up. "But one thing, as Rune Knights we don't execute... We arrest." Towa moved back behind her desk and sat down, "I need him back here alive, as soon as possible. Make sure you don't do to much damage to him, from what we know he is tied to a dark guild." Towa wrote some things down, "Meaning i want to interrogate him."

Towa looked at Keira and smiled. "And love... please come home safe, i will see you when you get back." Towa's smiles was pained, she had fallen in love with one of her troops, and now she had to send her out into danger. This relationship was gonna make things hard on her, the paperwork in front of Towa was a will, her will if the worst were to happen. But she would put on a brave face, never once letting her doubts get the best of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alrighty, so your job is to capture and bring back the criminal mentioned, Alive. you must have a total word count of 3000 words, the amount of posts up to you but i would like to see a min word count of 250 per post. The enemy deals C rank damage, Make sure hes in good enough shape for Towa or another Rune Knight to interrogate him.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 9:58 am