Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Resolve the Conflict (Keira Solo Job)

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

Resolve the Conflict (Keira Solo Job) Empty Resolve the Conflict (Keira Solo Job)

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 2:12 pm

Job Info.:

She had been sent on patrol again one of the few things she disliked but had to do, "Hokay! Lets do this!" She was walking around Clover town with the place being of absolute beauty to her, "Ahhhhh so nice!" Soon enough however a small girl ran up to her and tugged on one of her scarfs as she looked down, "Hmmm?" The girl looked up at her completely terrified, "P-Please help! S-Some scary misters are fighting in the shopping strip!" She ran towards the marketplace and found that  the place had been almost abandoned by people and the sellers were all yelling at a couple men to knock it off, "Ummmm I am sorry what is going on?" The two men glared at her with a ferocious aura about them as she felt her nerves spike.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Resolve the Conflict (Keira Solo Job) Empty Re: Resolve the Conflict (Keira Solo Job)

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 2:25 pm

As soon as they finished the glare the yelling began again, "YOU FILTHY FISHMONGER MY MEAT IS THREE TIMES THE QUALITY YOU WILL EVER HAVE AND ALL YOU EVER DO IS STEAL MY CUSTOMERS." The man yelling currently was a bulky man with a thick brown beard and small beady eyes but his glare caused terror in his subject due to being around seven feet tall. "YOUR MEAT BETTER THAN MY FRESH CAUGHT FISH? HA! I HAVE HAD DIRT THAT PROBABLY TASTES BETTER THAN THAT CROCK OF CRAP." The next man was a smaller man with bigger ambitious eyes and a blue hairdo that was natural it seemed as the ends of his hair were a kind black, "THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS YOU BASTARD!" Within seconds the large butcher lunged at the Fishmonger and within moments she intervened as she had quickly equipped her Wolf Gods Armor to block the butchers knife, "Enough." She looked at them both with her red eyes, "Now is not the time nor place for a murder to occur now please explain the problem to me or you are BOTH under arrest."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Resolve the Conflict (Keira Solo Job) Empty Re: Resolve the Conflict (Keira Solo Job)

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 2:33 pm

The two looked surprised at the armor and before long she broke the Butchers knife with her hands and Unequipped the armor, "Now then let us talk about this rationally or I will put you both in holding cells for public disturbance and attempted assault." The two sighed and the Butcher spoke first, "WELL THIS. . . Sorry. The fishmonger has been stealing most if not all of my customers by simply setting up across from me and using the freshness of his product to steal my customers." The fishmonger simply laughed, "Steal? Oh please they know good quality when they see it and your meat is invisible." She glared at the Fishmonger and he immediately shut up.

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 9:36 pm

After her glare she looked at them both and sighed, "Why would you two fight over lost business?" She looked at both stands an noticed something. . . Interesting, "Hmmm It seems the fish stand has something yours does not at the meat stand." The butcher looked annoyed, "What? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" she waled over to the fish stand and pulled out a small grill, "They use this to cook the fish live and in action." She set it back down and came back between the Fishmonger and the butcher, "By using the live cooking of his own fish he sells them just by smell alone so what I mean is he markets it better." She walked over to the meat stand and tapped some fresh A grade meat on a hook. "All you really do is talk about the quality of your meat but they never know that, by using the live cooking of his fish he attracts his customers and then lets them try the quality itself." She nodded and looked at the butcher with a grin.

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 9:39 pm

She walked up to the butcher and smiled, "Do you know any cuts of meat that you could use and cook in good time to allow customers to enjoy not only the quality of your meat but also the smell and taste?" The butcher tried to avoid staring at her revealing look but nodded, "Yes I do actually. . . I can fat fry a mean steak if given the time and preparation." With that she clapped her hands together and smiled, "Then do that! Heck since you are a butcher why not cut the meat you use live too? Make a show out of it! SELL the meat in not only smell and taste but experience! Show them you know your trade like the back of your hand!"

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 9:43 pm

The fishmonger walked up and shook his head, "Even if you do that I will still steal the show! I gut and prep the fish all in good time and have a background as a chef! Even if he tried this lug of a butcher could not beat me!" With another glare the man shut up instantly, "I am not here to spark another fight between you two." She looked at the butcher and smiled, "What ya say to that idea? It should get your business booming again!" The man looked down his eyes unsure, "What if they do not like it? Butchering meat is not the prettiest." She smiled and patted the mans arm, "Then sell the show with the smell! Get some meat early prepared so the smell attracts them then start the butchering as the show so they know you understand the quality with ease and then they get to taste it!"

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 9:47 pm

While the butcher thought of his own answer to her proposal she turned to the rather rude fishmonger, "Now then about you if you could be so kind as to pack up and go a bit further down the way from the butcher?" The man looked at her with anger instead, "WHAT?! I would never! This place is in the prime spot for the smell of the grill to catch everyone's nose!" she sighed and glared him down again, "Then why not promote each other?" They both gasped and looked at her with anger at the idea, "ME? Work with this tiny man? NEVER!" The fishmonger glared at his rival and scoffed, "Same here you over sized brute!"

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 9:51 pm

She sighed and glared them both down with rage again as they cowered, "LISTEN! If you two promote each other from this spot, think of the profits! With you two promoting each other and using the joined smells of both stands you could easily double the profits by promoting each other!" She bulked herself up to look like the butcher and voiced herself like him, "Yes if you like my quality meats you should try the fish across from here it is of high quality guaranteed!" With that she looked at the fishmonger and smiled, "And if you do the same for him you could double the profits!"

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 9:54 pm

The two looked at each other and sighed, "Look. . . We have caused tons of damage to the marketplace with our fighting maybe we should do what she asks? What could it hurt besides our pride?" The fishmonger sighed and walked over to the butcher holding out his hand, "Listen you hold up your end and I will hold up mine okay?" The butcher shook his hand and looked over to her with a smile, "Thank you for the help in getting our heads out of our asses." The fishmonger scoffed, "M-My head was not. . . I was being foolish that is all!"

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 12th July 2015, 9:58 pm

With that they looked at her and smiled, "You have made sure that the marketplace might have a new life to it! And for that I can never repay you!" She laughed and looked at the two men, "Actually letting me try some of your product next time I come around on patrol would be great!" the two of them laughed and in unison said, "Anytime!" With that they said their goodbyes and the owner of the marketplace thanked her as she went back onto her patrol and finished without anymore incidents going back to headquarters knowing she had a job well done.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:33 pm