Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guarding A Wedding (private)

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Guarding A Wedding (private) Empty Guarding A Wedding (private)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 21st July 2015, 6:09 pm

Feitan sighed as he had arrived in Rose Garden he was really starting to hate this place, but at the same time he was starting to get familiar with it. He had no idea why he would want to be familiar with this place, but he was. Still he was here on important business. Business that would end up paying him quite a pretty penny. He had been hired out as part of a security team that was charged with guarding a wedding. The bride was apparantly a gash and had left one man for another and the former man she was with wanted vengence. It was Feitan's job to keep him and his goons from intrupting the wedding. That is what he was being paid for.

Recently Feitan had been doing missions solo as that was how he liked to handle things, but this mission he didn't have much of a choice. He didn't know anything about the other members who would be in the security team, but it didn't matter to him much. Still it would be promising after all he had been charged by the Gravemaster of his guild to help spread the word about their little mercenary guild and that is exactly what he would do with the one who had been hired to help him with security. For this particular mission Feitan was dressed in a tuxedo as well. He hated the way it looked, but having had a tuxedo custom made for him and then stealing it was a lot of fun. Now he had arrived at the site and quickly found the wedding coordinator. He looked to the man who had clearly already had a rough time and spoke up in his usual uninterested voice "I am Feitan. From the Laughing Coffin guild here to help you as security against the ex."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guarding A Wedding (private) TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:

Guarding A Wedding (private) Empty Re: Guarding A Wedding (private)

Post by Guest 21st July 2015, 6:47 pm

In Rose Garden's lively streets, a figure garbed in a long green dress tiptoed through the sizable waves of people who seemed eager o crowd the area. The figure - Enola Gay - hurriedly made her way to the edge of the town, passing by the lacrima-lit buildings. Her eyes stared in awe at the great white building atop the green, the place where the wedding was to take place, and felt a sense of calm at the sight of the orange sky lighting up the whole area in a magnificent picture that words could hardly describe with adequate dignity.

Like a humble child approaching a beautiful beast, Enola sheepishly walked up to the hill and climbed up the marble steps, her shoes clacking against the stony surface with each step. When she reached the top, she was surprised to learn that the building was made of simple wood painted white, though it did little to deter her impression of the beautiful sight. She made her way inside inside and found the place as active with people as the streets of Rose Garden themselves. Everyone seemed so uppity and eager to get things ready as the wedding was about to commence. The made became frantic though, trying to find the other security guards and was forced to pull some unlucky fellow aside to direct her to the wedding coordinator. The maid eventually did find him, a man with a pencil mustache who was conversing with a pale and eerie-looking man dressed in a tuxedo.

The wedding coordinator looked over a bunch of papers in his hands, a cigarette hanging from the side of his mouth, and spoke up, "Hm? Oh... good, you're in a tuxedo. I was worried you mercenary-types who have a problem wearing "actual" clothing." The man scoffed, clearly impressed with his own status in life.

Enola approached the two and, with an optimistic smile, interrupted with, "Excuse me, I was told to report to you Mister...?"

"Young. Mr. Young."

"Enola Gay." She nodded her head and grinned once more, though Mr. Young merely frowned and blew smoke.

"Alright, Enola, Feiten, this is a task that should be simple enough for you two. Just make sure that this guy and his friends don't ruin the wedding? Understand?"

WC: 377/250
    PC: 2/15
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 22nd July 2015, 12:21 am

Feitan heard the words coming out of the wedding coordinator's mouth and death flashed across his face. It took all his self control to not show out and kill this man who had no magic power at all. He inhaled slowly and cleared his throat as he reached into his pocket pulling out a can of sardines "I wouldn't worry about me and what I am wearing. I would worry about how much you need to pay me in order to keep this beautiful wedding from going to hell." he bit off with enough malice to clearly show that he had heard the remark and he would not be talked down to by anyone.

However when Enola showed up he looked at her and his face changed and smiled softly nodding his head in greeting to her "Greetings." Is all he said to her, but the tone was much more interested than he was in the wedding coordinator. As he was looking at Enola it was clear to see just how eerie he looked, but at the same time it was clear that he enjoyed her company, for reasons not yet known to anyone. When the man told them how simple their job was he sighed opening his can of sardines swallowing one down whole offering one to Enola as well "Now then tell me where you want us to guard. I don't think he would walk in the front door. So where do you think he would come in or where do you want us to guard." he looked over at the coordinator waiting for his answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 4th October 2015, 3:59 pm

Job Cancelled

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:17 pm