Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Bunny and the Beast (Closed/Keira)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

The Bunny and the Beast (Closed/Keira) Empty The Bunny and the Beast (Closed/Keira)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 19th July 2015, 9:22 am

The sun had reached the high point of the day, casting it's rays and radiating its' heat all over the town in question. The shadows once cooling off the better portion of the city became dismal and almost meaningless. It had made walking through the city rather boring and more of a chore than anything, which was rather annoying and upsetting to say the least for some people. Normally, on such a day even as hot and sunny as this nothing would stop Sasha from wearing her favorite outfit, but something about not wanting to gt a sunburn from it all made her decide otherwise on something to do. One of her more casual, laid back type clothing seemed to work and was one of her favorites to wear outside of the outfit she loved to wear the most. The outfit was mostly simple; a short sleeved pull over shirt with a plaid design over top the aqua blue, almost white colored fabric. The shirt stretched along enough to seem as though it covered up most of the black pleated skirt she wore underneath, though even that had been on the shorter side of what she was used to wearing. Over top of that she wore a slateblue colored thin jacket which, despite it being summer had been perfectly fine to her to wear without getting to be too hot. Next up, oddly enough in how long these were, Sasha wore a pair of thigh high boots, laced up to the top and tied off. On the soles laid a small heel, nothing like a regular pair of heeled shoes, but nothing that would change her height at all. Lastly, her greyish silver hair had been pulled back behind her and braided down to the end, leaving a small bit of it for a thick black bow to tie it off.

Simply walking around Era had gotten to be boring. There was barely anyone out that probably didn't have to be. Shopkeepers, shoppers, a few traveling merchants, and the ever so occasional couple kids playing with water had been out in th streets, which was at least nice to see. However, trees always made the best of shade, and so did the headquarters, and frankly the building was a little more cool than the trees. It had been on the way she was walking anyway to drop off a few papers, so it was no big deal to hang out there for a while. After entering, she felt a cool breeze let her sigh with relief while the doors shut behind her and she walked through, passing by other knights coming and going. Getting bored from all the walking, Sasha found herself a small bench and seated herself on it and ran her hand down her braid, lifting part of it off before letting it drop against her back and rubbed her knees from all the walking, waiting for them to rest up before she resumed, or someone to come by she could ask.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

The Bunny and the Beast (Closed/Keira) Empty Re: The Bunny and the Beast (Closed/Keira)

Post by Igsa Yeoja 19th July 2015, 3:36 pm

The Bunny and the Beast (Closed/Keira) Rsz_an11

The night had been tiring for her as when she had finished all her patrols and done her paperwork she had ended up just shrugging off even thinking of going to the barracks and instead decided to sleep underneath a park bench, "Well it is as good any place to sleep." What she did not realize is that in her sleep she had curled up enough she was quite hidden underneath so some patrols had been sent to find her in the mean time.

Once she had the chance to she woke up feeling a tad refreshed and also a bit confused as it was dark over and within moments she had looked up to see a butt over her, "Wha. . ." She thought to herself but instead got out from under the bench dusting herself to make sure that no matter what she looked her best! Once she had properly dusted herself she looked at the women in front of her and blushed seeing she was rather cute and smiled, "U-Ummm ma'am? Sorry I was sleeping under there mind if I have a few more minutes?" As she was talking she moved to the front of the woman and got a good view of her making note of her appearance and nodding to herself as in her mind she said, "Very cute! I could eat her up!" She smiled wide making sure to look as least threatening possible since she had just popped out from under a park bench.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

The Bunny and the Beast (Closed/Keira) Empty Re: The Bunny and the Beast (Closed/Keira)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 19th July 2015, 9:54 pm

Her hands rested on her lap for a moment as her eyes trailed around the hallway she sat in. The Knights orbs watched people walking in either direction that she had no better idea but to do. it was interesting to see how many people in the building actually walked around in their clanky armors and seemed to be more about their business than one would think. Then again, Sasha, being a mage had gotten to skip over that part of the recruitment and into a separate section for other mages to learn how to be an effective knight. Then again, Sasha prowess with a sword were more unique than one would have thought them to be. It never stopped her from advancing with the way she had gone about fighting with her weapons not one single bit though having to train with other ways of holding and using her various weapon types was fine with her. More things to make her own style more versatile and easy to gain an advantage over people.

Fed up with sitting and watching like an idiot, Sasha let out a sigh of annoyance and stood up brushing her bangs from her face and headed to another spot. Rounding a corner, she could see at the other end of the hall had been what looked to be an indoor garden. her face perked up as a big smile grew on her face. All the pretty flowers and smells got her all excited and she albeit ran down the hall and through the doors. Sasha looked in awe of how pretty it looked for an indoor garden or greenhouse or whatever it had been. No matter, it was still such a pretty and wondrous looking thing. She walked at a normal pace though the door letting it shut and leaving the room in silence before she found another bench and plopped herself down on it, sighing once more though this time in joy and looked around. Sasha went to take a look around behind her, when a voice had called out to her.. or well as it probably couldn't have been someone else since she was alone. A tall red headed woman stood over her, asking her about letting her sleep under the bench for a few more minutes. She bent right down with her braided hair swinging about, possibly smacking the woman if she stood close enough while she inspected the bench to see where she was lying and swung back up, starring curiously. "Why uh... Why were you sleeping under there? I mean.. couldn't a vixen like you bed a guy anywhere and sleep in a bed of her own or something?" She wondered, overlooking the girls body, cheeks lightly pinked from just her nearly exposed chest as it was.

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 21st July 2015, 12:57 pm

She looked at the girl who just called her a vixen and sighed, "I look it don't I. . . I am not a vixen however! and I sleep with no man! I sleep with women~ But not a man." She giggled and looked at Sasha smiling as she liked the outfit. "As for why I slept under there. . . Well cause I find the ground comfy!I tend to be quite the animal you see! Happens when you live out in the Arid Badlands for eighteen years of your life." she smiled and continued to look at the girl and sat beside her running a finger through her own hair, "You look really cute!" She sighed, "As for me. . . Well I eat a ton and am tired. . .Wanna come with me for something to eat?!" she had a sparkle in her eyes as she waited to see if the girl wanted to join her for breakfast.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 21st July 2015, 10:15 pm

Sasha kicked her feet back and forth lightly as she listened to the red headed woman speaking. She was a little more on the side of annoyed at first from the way she had taken her comment. She averted her eyes for a moment before she rubbed the back of her neck as she felt a little bad for placing the assumption. Then again, Sasha was really more used to the idea of non specific relationships and not discriminating love towards a certain gender. On one hand maybe she shouldn't have started out so freely spoken, but on the other hand it wasn't like it seemed to be TOO mad about it, so it was alright. Plus there was an upside; she liked to bed the ladies!~ Her feet continued to sway as her fingers locked behind her head and rested against the back of her head as she continued on and spoke about how she enjoyed the comfortable ground over anything. She gave a little nod with a facial expression that only spoke for her as she had to agree with it. When your body is used to something for so long, getting to change it in one night wasn't going to happen.

Sasha could only chuckle and blush, scratching her cheek nervously as the girl told her she looked cute. Though it was a nice compliment, she wasn't really used to getting them and especially outside of her normal "hitting on" attire at least. "Ehehe.. I don't really think it's that much. I just threw about some clothes, braided my hair back and called it a day really. I don't generally try to look good for anyone, I just do it to be comfy for me." She gave a smile, reaching over and pinching lightly some of the long red hair and running her fingers down it. "Plus you look better than I do! Your hair softer, you have much bigger boobs than I do." She paused and slid herself around. And poked at her chest playfully and giggled. "I mean, look at these juicy babies! Quite the luck of the draw, ay?" Sasha continued on, shaking the thought off and standing up. "B-but yeah! Breakfast sounds awesome! Oh! And I'm Sasha by the way, Sasha Martin from he combat corps! Nice to meet 'cha!" A cheerful tone and a big cheeky smile lit her face as she waited for the red head. After all, she had no idea where to go or the woman's name whom she just sexually harassed, if it even bothered her that she did it.

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 24th July 2015, 6:29 pm

She looked at the woman and smiled even giggling as she poked her breasts and gave her a wink, "Oh please~ These are just in the way sometimes! And my name is Keira Lazuli also from the Combat Corp, I specialize in physical hand to hand combat!~" She laughed and punched a tree nearby her watching as the bark and wood shattered into splinters and the tree toppled over, "As you can see front line is my work~" Within moments though she realized she might work with this woman on jobs and the like with them both being from the same Corps and walked up to her putting a hand softly on each shoulder and pulling her in as she began to smell her softly gaining the scent into her memory and pulling back with a small smile, "Sorry~ I have to do that for any potential allies in case of a problem on the field." She laughed and looked at her with a wink, "Lets go grab that food!~"

Once they reached the cafeteria she walked up as the chef there began to quiver, "Merci! Not you!" She laughed and looked the man dead in the eyes, "Okay ready for my order?" The man gulped and looked at her with fear, "Y-Yes madame!" She placed in an order the size of one a full sports team would order and looked back to Sasha, "You want anything?" If Sasha did want anything she would order it for her and go to sit with her at a table, "So what kind of magic do you use? I am wondering cause mine is a bit unique." she was legitimately curious and was waiting to hear her answer.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 11:24 pm