- demon pic:
The demon appeared and pein was ready for it. he knew its weaknesses from all the spar fights they had done. He pulled his girlfriend with him and went inside a bit higher building. While the demon was walking trough that abandoned street. He let go of her hand when they were on the top floor and looked at her. “I think I have a plan. I feel like stronger as long as I stay close to you so we better stay close. This demon is pure water it’s the perfect enemy for you. That’s why ill summon something that will boost your electricity damage even more.”
, as he said that he tought in his mind about his KI-25.
A big ass portal opened up and with a big clonck a turret fell out of it. it had four metal spider legs a sphere as head with 2 long rectangle metal pieces sticking out witch elecktricity beaming trough them. Peins body started to emit some elecktricity to.
“hello ki-25 youll stay here and give us cover fire when the demon is in your range. As long as you keep close to me I boost your elecktricity now. That’s why well jump on him togheter while this robot will shoot at it from afar. I feel like I can use something to help you get close just ready up to go full in okay.”,
- summon pic:
pein said and he closed his eyes thinking deep about the link between them. After a second he could see there soul link he grabbed it instinctly and tried to pull it. it didn’t do anything at first but after some pulls he could see hikari changing into a soul. With one last hard pull and she flew above his head. the demon was now walking nearly infront of the building and his foot steps were like mini earthquqckes mqking it hard to stand straight.
mana: 70 %
hp: 300 hp
- come here:
B-Rank Spell Name: Come Over
Type: Offensive utility
Duration: 1 post
Cd: 4 posts
This spell exists of 2 parts. For the first part of the spell the soul partner has to be in a range of 30 yards of the caster. When he shouts come back the soul partnergets pulled back to above the caster. The other person is untargatble for the duration.
The second part of the spell is that the soul mate then can choose what direction they get thrown to. Once they decide the fly up to 20 yards far or till they bump against something. When the enemy gets hit they get hit for B rank damage and they get knocked up 5 yards into the air. If she doesn’t choose a direction that post she gets thrown in the direction the caster is facing.
- Save The soul partner out of sticky situations
- can turn a fight around with the knock up
- the soul mate is save for a while
- she can land right in between the enemies
- the soul mate cant do anything during the duration of the spell
- it only works in a range of 30 yards
- Pein is alone for a while so he will be targeted.
Name: Stationary Arc test Kl-25
Type: Arc summon
Cooldown: duration + 1
This is a more stationary mech build by the five star republic of the former china-japan alliance. It’s a mech designed for artillery support to infantry on the ground. This was better than other medium ranged artillery as it uses the newly advanced Arc lightning cannon. This cannon is made to shoot of big bolts of lightning. These bolts can explode humans on impact. Well this doesn’t happen to mages tough because of their natural element resistance. There still gone be hurt bad time. Although it isn’t made to move a lot the drone has spider legs and can climb up walls and other uneven terrains. Next to the chain lightning gun it also has some Gatling guns for close range fighting.
Height: 2.5 meter
Endurance: 3 B rank attacks
- long range attacks
- has Arc lightning attacks so 25% extra damage to water
- gives great aoe damage
- Isnt great to fight in metal areas
- moves slow
- Doesn’t have much close range defense
- buffs only goes for lightning element
Name: Over Charged Beam
Type: Arc Offensive
Cooldown: three posts
The canon of the mech start to disable into four plates and spins slowly around the centre of the cannon. Out of its main body smaller tubes are attached to the plates. The Mech then aims and shoots a beam of 10 yard big and 100 yard far. This is a lightning bolt that fires and jumpes In this width. the moment it hit something it will hit any target for B rank damage. This can destroy houses and walls easy. When there enemies within a range of 10 yards of the hit targets they will get hit by one C rank damage.
- long range attack
- can hit multiple extra targets because of the sparks
- can destroy any objet on its path deals 25% extra damage against water magic
- It can only be shot in one way and cant be bend or targeted else where.
- The mech passive is down for one post after this attack
- beam can be turned away by a lighning rod but a big one
- can hit allies to
Name: Elecktricity vanity
Type: aoe offensive support
The mech is fitted with the latest arc generators these generators amplify any lightning magic in a area of 40 yards around the summoner with 25%. At the same time 30 yards around any friendly target there will be a electro field. Each post enemies can roll a dice. If the value is 2-4-6 the enemy will be hit with one B rank damage of lightning. This effect only occurs each three posts on the same target.
- Boosts lightning damage with 25%
- Gives aoe damage to every friendly mage
- Can rack up nice damage over time
- The aoe can only hit once on the same target each three posts
- the damage buf is only in 30 yards around the summoner
- if the roll is 1-2-3 the lightning wont hit
- this passive is deactivated for one post if active ability is used
Last edited by Chelvaric on Tue 1 Dec 2015 - 9:18; edited 9 times in total