Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Rock Hard Training Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric)

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Rock Hard Training   Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric) Empty A Rock Hard Training Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric)

Post by Chelvaric 2nd August 2013, 3:48 am

Couple of dayes ago…

It was late on the evening when a small brown cat was running over the roofs. It was jumping from one house to the other like it was going to somewhere. But that was not the strange thing the strange thing was the letter in its mouth. Why would a cat have a letter. But anyway back to the scene at hand. the cat jumped off the roof and landed in front of the guild called blue Pegasus. It went inside and walked under the tables till it arrived at the stairs. It jumped on the hand rail of the stair and walked upwards. It was looking at each door on the second floor till it found the door with Freya as name on it. it dropped the letter and swooped it under the door with its tale. It meowed one time and ran off to where it came from. Many blue Pegasus wondered what the cat was doing in there guild.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hai Freya,

It’s been some time no since I spoke to you so sorry if this comes out of the blue. I heard you fought in the magnolia battle I hope you didn’t get hurt. Anyway sory that the first brief to you Is already a request for help but I just got a new mage rank and with this rank a new power awakened in me. and I need help to learn how to handle it and how to use it. First off you know how I used air well since the rank up I lost that ability for some reason and I am now only capable of controlling earth. And as you’re the earth dragon slayer I wondered if you could teach me a thing or two. If you want to I will be waiting in the mysterious canyon. It’s a remote place so we can safely speak there. I am really hoping to see you there I miss you and Eternia a lot and I know it’s my own fault.

Regards Chelvaric  (signed with a cat paw)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mysterious canyon was laying silent in the broad daylight as the sun was warming up the rocks of it. one figure dressed in black was standing on a rock in the middle of it. Waiting for something to happen. It was Chelvaric he was wearing his usual black shirt without sleeves and his black jeans. He didn’t have his feather armbands on anymore as they didn’t feel good to wear since he hadn’t his air. Chelvarics neko collar was making the bell noise as always while the wend was playing with it. the biggest thing that was changed to him was his right leg. His pants stopped at his knee and was ripped apart there as a leg of earth was sticking out of it. He felt a slight pain in it. but that was a phantom pain. People who lost limbs sometimes feel pain In them even if they don’t have them anymore. 

It was on that moment that he fell over his leg crumbled in pieces of rock. Chelvaric hit the ground and cursed as he rolled over. The pain had made him lose concentration and the leg was destroyed. He didn’t control his magic that good yet even for a high ranked mage as him he couldn’t just learn a magic on his own. He made a new leg as the rocks gathered to make a humanoid legg from rock. He stood up again and stretched out. luckily nobody had seen him fall at least h didn’t have to be ashamed. Now he hoped that Freya would come he needed her help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Rock Hard Training   Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

A Rock Hard Training   Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric) Beigecat
    Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Gaia (Earth Dragon)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A Rock Hard Training   Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric) Empty Re: A Rock Hard Training Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric)

Post by Riohorse 2nd August 2013, 8:19 pm

Freya stretched and blinked the sleep away from her eyes. She stood up slipping her feet into her frog shaped slippers "Eh? A letter for me?" she crouched down by the door picking up the letter and looking at it with curiosity, she gave it a suspicious sniff but flicked her finger under the seal and opening it with a snap. She unfolded the paper and glanced through the words on the page her lips curving into a smile at the smudged cat paw print at the bottom. So Chev was still alive and remembered her, she was happy even thought they had had some disagreements in the past. She stood up and stretched, so he was gifted with the power of earth, lucky him. She wondered why he'd come to her for help as she speedily changed into her common outfit and gliding out of her rooms, grabbing the snake that was asleep on her dresser before the door shut behind her, the letter crumpled in one of her pockets. She may be the earth dragon slayer but she was as still as inexperienced as anyone else and definetley not as strong.

There was no doubt about it she would definetley help him, she hadn't seen her old friend for awhile and he had helped her plenty of times even if she hadn't realised it, so this was the least she could do. A canyon she raised her eyesbrow, she was sure chev had his reason she would've have preferred a grassy plain but a canyon would definetly work being surrounded by earth. She gave a content smile at that thought. She looked down at the letter so Mysterious cannon it would probably take her a day or two to get there, she sighed preparing for a long ride inside a vehicle. She bulked at that thought but stepped out onto the streets in Clover Town hailing a cart and stepping inside, at least she would be able to see part of the royal city, if she could even manage to look out the window. She thought unhappily her cheeks bulging as the cart began its journey.

Freya staggered out of the cart waving a hand in thanks and handing over the amount of jewels still unable to speak through her motion sickness which should wear off any time soon. She straightened up as the sickness disappeared using this oppurtunity to look around her. She had been dropped off at the edge of the cannon. She peered over the edge looking around for Chev. She squinted towards the centre, a black figure and the tinkling of a bell stood. She smiled there was no one else she knew that wore a cats bells. She waved wondering if the figure had seen her. Freya shrugged and disappeared downwards as a magic seal appeared beneath her feet as she tunneled down. She wondered whether Chev had gained the same ability, she had never met anyone else that used earth magic let alone a godslayer, she was curious to see his magic and his spells as she knew from experience he was a far higher rank than her. She stepped out into the base of the canyon blinking at the bright light. She made her way over to Chev giving a shy smile but keeping her distance "Umm...heya?" she said freezing and staring at his leg shock registering clearly across her face "w..WHAT HAPPENED!?" pointing at his leg her jaw dropping in shock.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Rock Hard Training   Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric) Riohor10

Freya's Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q4gqGhN0xnE
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

A Rock Hard Training   Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric) Empty Re: A Rock Hard Training Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric)

Post by Hikachu 3rd August 2013, 11:07 am

Hikari had been wandering aimlessly around the place, in her usual jeans and a white T-shirt with long sleeves, her silver/white hair hanging lose behind her back. She scratched the back of her head and looked around in confusion. Where the hell am I right now? The first minute, she was just walking around the place of her own guild, Sabertooth, and the next minute she's in some place she didn't even know. Hikari raised an eyebrow and glanced around, searching for people to ask help. Unfortunately, there's no one around to help her. Hikari sighed, feeling hopeless. She decided that she'd stroll around the place to find something new.

Minutes later, Hikari found herself in front of a canyon. She blinked several times, wondering how she got here. Well, it is a good thing to find something interesting, Hikari grinned and walked a few more steps into the canyon. The gushing of the water was loud enough to make her ears go ringing and numb. "Hello? Anyone here?" Hikari bellowed. The canyon echoed with the sound of her voice. She stuck out her head from behind a rock and caught sight of a beautiful green-haired girl and a black cat, talking to each other.

A Rock Hard Training   Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 4th August 2013, 12:04 am

He wasn’t waiting that long when he saw a green haired girl with a snake waving from the edge of the canyon. So she had come even knowing what he was now she had come. He smiled as he was happy that he still had good friends that didn’t judged him on his decisions. She disappeared for a second and Chelvaric wondered where she went. But not much later she was walking in the canyon and towards him. Had she used some magic spell. Well not that it mattered anyway. it was good she was here and that she looked healthy. She kept her distance tough for some reason she stayed a bit away from him. Well he couldn’t blame her. Of course the first thing she noticed was his leg.  Well that would be a strange sight for everybody.

“Hai Freya! Ah my leg well I did my A rank exam a week ago. In my last fight I nearly died so I am lucky I got out with only losing a leg I guess. But that’s the problem now I gained earth as magic somehow when I ranked up but I just have no experience with it.  As it is earth is the opposite of wind so I am at a loss here. I really hope you can teach me the basics at the very least. So yeah I am the Earth Demon Slayer now.”, he asked and he faintly smiled to her. he was a bit sad he lost his leg but he had to keep strong. He can’t go show weakness in front of his friends. Anyway now that she knew the reason of his leg they could start on their training. And afterwards he had some food ready and some drinks. Yes this would be a good day. but then he heard a notice in the distant.

“Did you hear that it sounds like somebody is in trouble. We better check it out before they hurt themselves.”, Chelvaric said. She probably had heard the voice also and If this was not a mage they could get hurt if they started training here. so Chelvaric looked back and he saw a girl standing near the rocks. She had blond hair and a white shirt with blue jeans. Seems she was lost as she was looking at them a bit disoriented. They better went to as her if she needed help.

“Hai u there everything okay?”, Chelvaric shouted to the girl and then looked at Freya giving her a look that they better go look to the girl first before the training could start. A bit of a hassle but who knows maybe a new friend showed up. As long as she wasn’t hostile everything was going to be fine.

A Rock Hard Training   Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

magic bank /Character

Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Riohorse 4th August 2013, 2:10 am

"A..A rank?!?!" she stuttered "Your already such a high rank" she said turning away her face falling ergh, she really needed to rank up as soon as possible. She looked back worried as Chev said the 'almost died part' she wondered what kind of test would have almost killed him, she shuddered the thought of whatever was strong enough was scary. "Well I guess ur leg is a small price to pay instead of your life...still having both legs is nice" she said with a grim smile. "Ehhh? you want me to teach you the basics... I don't think I'm really the best person to ask but I'll try" Freya said with a smile. Freya perked up hearing the same sound as well. She gave a slow nod curious, not sure whether they were in trouble or just ...lost? Well she couldn't blame them this place was rather confusing. Freya trailed behind Chev as he made his way over to a rocky outcrop. She peered round Chev seeing a girl around her own age standing there, Freya raised her eyebrows suprised she hadn't expected someone to be around here. Freya gave a small smile curious as to who this blonde haired girl was "yeah what he said, did you need any help" she asked continuing to stare at the girl, she was definetly pretty and she didn't seem to have any bad intentions.

Freya's Theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 8th August 2013, 3:15 am

Hikari stepped out, away from the rock and walked towards them. She took a glance at the cat, realizing that it had talked and it made her surprised. She ran her fingers through her hair. "Err ... I'm kinda lost and I stumbled to this place. Hehe," She let out a cheeky smile and ruffled the back of her hair. Hikari looked around, taking all the details of the landscape and recognized that the canyon is filled with stones and rocks of varying sizes. She smirked, This would be a real great place for me to train. She turned her eyes back on the human cat and the pretty girl and wondered, Hmm, what might they be doing alone in this mysterious canyon?

A Rock Hard Training   Private(RioHorse/Hikari/Chelvaric) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 12th August 2013, 11:36 pm

Chelvaric was looking at the girl as freya came standing behind him but she kept her distance. It seemed she wasn’t completely trusting chelvaric anymore. Well there was probably a reason for that he would ask her later but first they had to deal with this girl. Was she a rune knight spying around or something else. He couldn’t afford to be caught here. but when she came confused behind her rock and said she was lost he relaxed. Yes these rocks were very confusing to walk through. But when she said she was just stumbled to here a smile came on his face. it was the same like he was sometimes guided to the places he needed to be. Maybe she was send here to help them. He had to ask this calmly and not try to sound invasive on the girls private stuf of course. He couldn’t scare her away and then she would notice he was a wanted man. Not that the poster was accurate anymore he changed a lot since that time.

“Oh don’t worry we will bring you back to a road but first we were just about to start some earth magic training. I don’t know if you use any magic but youre welcome to join in with the training. Another pair of hand’s doesn’t hurt to help. I am Chelvaric Vhulran you should have heart of me I saved a bunch of children in hargeon town and defeated a dark guild attacking clover town.”, with that last sentence he looked at freya to look what her reaction was on that. she should have heard how Chelvaric and two other people had saved clover town. She should know about that since she is from there. That should give her some ease again by being around him.

“and this Cute lady over here is freya from blue Pegasus. I can guarantee you she is a very nice and kind girl. Now what do you say do you want to join in on the training. ”, chelvaric asked while he smiled nicly to the girl and took a non-hostile position.

magic bank /Character

Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Riohorse 14th August 2013, 7:44 am

Freya watched the girl curiously as she stepped out from behind the rocks, she couldn't see any guild mark she wondered whether she was guild less. Freya stood quietly, sorting out all the thoughts in her head was Chev still the person she had met when they had joined the Rune nights together? She knew he had changed after losing his magic and becoming stronger but she wasn't sure how she should act after the battles at Magnolia. Freya shook the doubts from her mind Chev was her friend and that hadn't changed. She smiled from behind him feeling her usual self becoming normal again. She edged closer waiting for the mages response. "Well hopefully training I'm not sure what Chev has in mind or what I have in mind buuuut you should join us haha" Freya finished with a grin nodding along with Chev.

Freya slowed her nodding listening intently as Chev boasted of his actions in saving Clover Town. She hadn't heard the news but then again she could have been out of town or just to busy either way she was glad Chev seems to be on the path of good and this put her at ease. Freya smiled as Chev mentioned her "I don't know about cute, but yeah my names Freya nice to meet you...?" she paused wondering if the Mage would reveal her identity. Freya decided not to wait and turned on her heeled boots walking back to the centre of the canyon. "let get training!" she cheered with honest enthusiasm she hasn't met any earth mages before and she couldn't wait to see Chevs spell.

Freya scuffed the rock with the toe of her boots 'perfect' the rocks around here would do nicely for the training exercise she had in mind. "well obviously you've already mastered some aspects" Freya said directing her words at his earth made leg. She was pretty sure Chev was way above her level and possibly the other Mage too but the training would benefit them all and she could really work on brushing up some of her skills. "Well umm I guess we could start with vibrations in the earth and pinpointing targets?" she suggested unsure whether she was going about his training in the right way.

Freya sighed where was her leadership skills she had learned from the Rune Knights and why was she so unsure of herself now. Right she was going to get the old brave and cheerful Freya that was full of energy and mischief back, mabye she was just tired whatever it was she didn't want to change. "YOSH! Chev I'm going to tunnel under the ground I want you to pinpoint me and attack with all you've got... Well mabye not everything with you being a much higher rank and all but don't hold back too much!" she said her voice fading away as she spiralled down and zig zagged her way beneath the surface of the canyon, she could feel her excitement rising this training session would definitely be a fun one.

Freya's Theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 21st August 2013, 2:47 am

Chelvaric was looking at freya as she walked over to the middle of the canyon. She was going to start the training. Chelvaric stretched out as he was preparing himself for this. He didn’t know to much about the earth so he hadn’t made that much spells yet. Those that he had was not really that strong. He looked at freya while she was explaining the rules of the first practice. So he had to pinpoint her and then hit that location with everything he got. Well he would try not to use everything. In his corner of his eye he could see the girl that came to them suddenly disappearing again. seems she didn’t want to join the training. Well it was her choice. Freya suddenly disappeared as she went in the ground. And no it was his job to find her out.

He laid his hand on the ground and tried to feel any trembling in the ground. At first he did a little bit but then it disappeared. She probably have stopped moving. He needed something else to pinpoint her. maybe some kind of bad sensing if he made the quakes himself and waited to see if It hit anything. He attacked the ground with his fist and tried to sense the quacked from it. but nothing really happened. This wasn’t working. Maybe he needed more force. He jumped up and tried to crash as hard as he could down and then laid his hand on the ground to feel her. but again nothing happened. Maybe he had to be bare footed. Be one with the earth and everything.

He did his shoes out and started to jump up and down and not long after it was looking like he was dancing. But he started to sense stuff in the ground. It was working. There was something big and breathing a couple of yards under him and further. Maybe he should attack her with the same skill she used. That kind of diving thing. He tried to go in the earth with his food by spinning. But the only thing that achieved was him turning around. Okay that was not going to work. Maybe somthin more heroic and with a cool name. I think I got something if I would jump up and then dive down with my fist. Yeah that seems cool to do. And I’ll call it earth demon’s diver. Let’s try it.

“Earth Demon Diver!”, he called out and then jumped up in the sky and crashed down with his fist forward. Thinking that he was a drill. He started to crush the earth around him and was diving at a great speed. Dam this was fun! He went to the location he pinpointed freya and arrived near her he grabbed her hand and went up again on a speed that he tried to increase every second. No much later they popped up out of the ground and landed on the surface. Chelvaric was holding her arm and he pulled her closer.

“Well that’s how you dive huh. It’s so much fun. Great first training so what’s next.”, he said with a silly smile on his face. he never had a boost of fun like that in a long time.

magic bank /Character

Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Riohorse 23rd August 2013, 6:18 pm

Freya gave a small grin tunnelling around as fast and as unpredictable as she could. She could hear the soothing sounds of the earth rushing past her, become one with the earth maybe she should have given him that advice before she'd disappeared Freya felt slightly guilty about this but there wasn't much she could do but continue. She gave a sigh slowing to a stop puffing slightly it was kinda tiring but worth it this is what training was for anyway to make you stronger. She tilted her head to the side listening for any movements. She could hear Chev trying out several ways to reach her she grinned, good she hadn’t intended for it to be easy. Freya started to shift her body to move off when the ground inches beside her exploded with the impact of Chev. Freya screamed, like not a squeak a really girlish scream. That had definitely surprised if she was above the ground she was pretty sure she would have jumped at least a metre in the air. Freya scrambled about trying to grab onto the earth as Chev gripped onto her arm and pulled her out.

Freya flailed around as she landed on the ground next to Chev shocked. “Woah, that was amazing Chev!” she yelled jumping up a huge grin spreading across her face she was amazed he was getting the hang of this super quickly. “Let’s keep training!” she yelled pumping a fist in the air, her thoughts of the mysterious girl before had disappeared she was to absorbed in the excitement of training. She grinned over at Chev "Right your turn" Freya said wagging a finger at him "Come up with something good" she laughed dusting her skirt of and watching Chev wondering what he had in mind. She was raring to go.

Freya's Theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 27th August 2013, 1:21 am

Freya shouted it out that he was good and was all pumped up for the next part of the training. Chelvaric wouldn’t really call him good. But anyway she was so excited that he couldn’t let her down. he needed something that was fun and exciting to do. Something that also would be a challenge. Something hard for a earth mage. He could get water but that wasn’t possible now. The only thing that was left was the sky but what could he do so that she had to go to there. He crouched down and took a handful of dust and let it slowly fall through his fingers as the wind was going through it. at first it went slow but then a extreme wind pull it all out in one time. this canyon had wind flowing very harshly trough it at times. If he would combine that with. Yeah that would make a good challenge. He smiled as he got up again and looked at Freya.

“We earth mages are weak in the air. So let us train on that to keep that weakness to the minimum. Your task is to hit the targets I throw up. Tough be careful of the wind it can be very harsh. Try to hold ground when in fall on the ground it gone be a harsh one”, Chelvaric said as he walked a bit away from freya to not hit her in the spell. He started to concentrate and looking at the ground.

“Earth Demon Throw!”, he called out and a magic seal appeared under him. A giant pillar shot out under chelvaric throwing him up in the air. he started to rise and rise in height as he was thrown up for ten yards. He made a spin while his legs started to get covered in earth. He went down toward the earth with a huge speed as his legs were pointing first. After a couple of seconds he crashed in the ground. the crash was so hard that everything in five teen yards got thrown up. Freya had to act quick if she was going to take the ten rocks out that he threw up.

magic bank /Character

Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Riohorse 27th August 2013, 7:22 am

Freya smiled, she could feel the wind buffetting against her sending her hair into a frenzy of tangled green. She splutter trying to move her hair out of her eyes so she would be ready for Chevs exercise. Of course he hasn't missed a beat and was going to use the wind to his advantage. She nodded along agreeing with pretty much everything he said. She tucked her hair behind her ears readying herself for his attack. She watched as he shot up atop a pillar of earth. So she needed to attack the rocks that his spell would send flying. Obviously there would be too many for her to attack singly unless she could pull off some pretty speedy attacks.

Chev was about to hit the ground, she only had a second to decide. Freya nodded to herself quickly deciding on her attack. She would need to time it perfectly "Not yet... Not yet... Now!" she murmured to herself springing into action jumping a few meters backs and placing her hands on the ground, the boulders were quite big and fast enough to knock her out, Chev had pulled off another impressive spell "Earth Dragons Wall" a large rock wall burst from the ground in front of her, Freya had calculated it to be just wide and thick enough to hold against the rocks. If her timing had been off it wouldnt have worked lucky she was right on target and was just in time for the rocks to smash into, splitting them into rock shards not big enough to harm her. The rocks had left some large dents in her wall and if Chev had really meant to harm her they probably would have smashed through but thankfully her wall had held.

Freya stepped out from behind her wall raising her eyebrows at the large dents in her wall a sweat drop appearing above her food head she would definitely need to strengthen her spells. She smiled though training was fun "Want me to go again or should we have a break" she asked tilting her head and walking up to stand opposite brushing off the dirt that had accumulated on her palms. She had smelt food before when she had entered the canyon but was too embaressed to comment on it, not that she was really hungry she was interested to know what Chev had been up to though now that she was feeling more at ease. She wasn't sure if using her wall had really been what Chev had in mind but it had got the job done

Freya's Theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 3rd September 2013, 5:29 am

Chelvaric was looking at Freya as he punched into the ground and the rocks flew at her. a big wall of rock appeared out of the ground and was catching the rocks one for one. Chelvaric was impressed that she had the power to make something strong like that. Freya sure was skilled. She came from behind the rock and was dusting her hands off as she had done her spell. Chelvaric walked over to her while giving her a thumbs up for good work. When she asked if she had to go again he gave it a thought. They could train a bit more but that would maybe be overdoing it. they better took a small break from the training. He had some special things ready for the both of them.

“ha let’s take a break freya I have some refreshments made for us. Let me go get them. Cool wall by the way. Good thinking that was a nice move.”, he said as he walked to the sides of the canyon. He had put his food here safely away from the training so that it wouldn’t get squashed. As he took the picnic basket from the ground he turned around and walked towards freya. The smell of sandwiches and cookies and apples coming from the basket. He didn’t make anything complicated but still he hoped she would like it. he put the basket on the ground and took out a rug and put it on the ground so that they could sit down and eat. he laid down the sand wiches and all the stuf over it and then walked over to freya.

“dinner is ready. If you would follow me lady.”, chelvaric said with a smile and a wink. He walked to the place he settled up and sat down on it. he took a sandwich and motioned for freaya do the same. He had made loads of different sandwiches. He hoped there would be one in it that she liked.

“freya go take as much as you want I made it specially for us after all. So what have you been doing all this time that we were apart.”, chelvaric asked as he took a bite from his sandwich. Ah shrimp salad how he loved seafood. As he was eating he laid down on the rug and closed his eyes to enjoy the sun while he ate and listened to Freya’s answer.

magic bank /Character

Riohorse
    Riohorse

Child of the Earth

Child of the Earth

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Riohorse 3rd September 2013, 7:12 am

Freya smiled as Chev complimented her wall, it was one of her spells she rarely used but it seemed she may be able to use it to her advantage if she could manipulate it so that she could use the wall in offence. She chewed her lip imagining different scenarios of monsters face planting or being tossed in the air it's seemed like it would work, she's have to test it out on her next job. Freya grinned at the mention of snacks she was glad Chev had brought something to eat, training wouldn't be as fun on an empty stomach.

She laughed as Chev gestured for her to sit down on the picnic rug, he really had thought of everything. She peered into the picnic basket as he opened it her stomach rumbling at the sight of food. She tried to cover up the noise embaressed exclaiming at how good the food looked, she wasn't as obsessed with delicious food as Eternia was but she appreciated a nice meal. Freya pulled out a sandwich looking suspiciously at the contents cucumber lettuce and carrot she grinned perfect her favourite and there seemed to be apples too he was glad there was something for her to eat, she been slightly worried that there wouldn't be anything vegetarian. She took a bite waiting a moment to swallow before speaking again. "These sandwiches are really good Chev" she said quickly finishing her sandwich and licking the remaining crumbs off her fingers.

"Hrmm what have I been doing lately well I was pretty busy doing jobs I finally got enough experience to do my exam, it's been pretty boring lately I haven't really been around much" she said thoughtfully realising how little she'd done since she'd last seen Chev apart from the handful of jobs she'd done. She wondered what Chev had been up too "Well I know it been pretty boring on my end but have you been doing, did that new guild work out for you" she questioned not wanting to probe to far. She grabbed another sandwich a mixture of potato, egg and mayonnaise she shrugged and took a bite wondering what his answer would be she guessed they would get back to training fairly soon mabye a friendly spar even with the huge gap in rank Freya was fairly sure she'd be able to put up a decent fight even if it wasn't for long.

Freya's Theme

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:19 pm