Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

All of the Wraths!!!!!

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

All of the Wraths!!!!! Empty All of the Wraths!!!!!

Post by Wolfe 2nd July 2015, 11:27 am

It seemed like he had just finished his last job, but in reality it had already been a week. It had only taken him one day to finish his last job, but he had only left Magnolia yesterday. He had spent the rest of the week stopping at ever place in Magnolia that served food. Surprisingly, he found a lot of really good places to eat. Normally he found only one or two good places in most towns. Then again, we had never been a city like Magnolia before, he had always been in small towns, and run down places. However, yesterday he realized he had been in one place too long and it was time to move on. So he picked up a job landing him here in Hargeon.

As Wolfe looked around he took notice that this city was very similar to Magnolia in its overall feel and livelihood. He wasn't sure if he get used to being in these big cities. It just wasn't his style, he was too used to dark nasty places he had be forced to stay up until recently.

Wolfe had been letting his mind wander for too long before he realized he was just walking in circles. He shook his head in disappointment, -I am better then this.... i need to get focused... i have lived my whole life without lavishness so i could keep focused on my goal.... i cant get soft now....- Wolfe took a second to get his mind back in the game as he started looking around at streets signs. As luck would have it he happened to look out of the corner of his eye and saw it, the sign for Reniro Isle. Wolfe looked down at the sheet of paper in his hand and reread the location of the shop to purchase the jewel at. Yup, that was the right street.

Wolfe made his way to the street corner and started down the road. It wasn't long before he stood across the street and was looking at the Reniro Isle Jewelry Shop. He then made his way across the street and towards the door. As he reached out his hand to grab the handle of the door he hit his hand into someone else's hand who was also reaching for the door. He was about to just pull his hand back to let them open the door and go in first, but he turned his head and was a little bit taken in by what he saw. Standing there was a little girl. Wolfe would guess her to be around 7 or 8 at best. He took a second to look her over, as he noticed her long pink hair, and her pink eyes. Wolfe was taken back for second, but then he noticed a sheet of paper like his in her hand, and he caught a few words off of it quickly and realized this little girl was on the same job. Then it hit him, if she is on a job, then she too was a wizard. This peeked his interest as he took a second to gather himself.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

All of the Wraths!!!!! Empty Re: All of the Wraths!!!!!

Post by Shipping Goddess 2nd July 2015, 11:50 am

Ivy had been running around the guild hall, doing random stuff and playing around like the child she was. It was then that it hit her that she should probably do a job, because that way she can gain a little bit of money on the side and she could buy something. She would probably go to a bakery and buy their brownies, but it didn't matter to her. She looked at the board where the jobs where, and she decided this one would be easy enough. All she had to do was get a nice looking piece of jewelry for someone's anniversary. Piece of cake.

Ivy grabbed that sheet of paper and headed out of her guild hall, and took a train to Hargeon town. This was the first time Ivy was in Hargeon, and she happily skipped through looking around. Wow! This place is so big! There is so many people! she thought to herself. She bumped into a few people while skipping down, getting a "Watch it!" And "Dumb kid!" All over the place, but she didn't really mind. Ivy found someone who looked semi-trustworthy and walked up to him, and asked if he knew where the jewelry store was. He directed her to it, and so Ivy continued forward.

When Ivy reached the store she went out to open it, only to tap hands with a stranger, and she identified the paper he held as one similar to hers. "Hi there! You're taking this job too? Wanna do it together? It'll be SOO fun!" Ivy smiled brightly and looked up at the man.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

All of the Wraths!!!!! M7mHyEw
    All of the Wraths!!!!! CKWpl03
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 2nd July 2015, 12:59 pm

Wolfe was a little taken back as the little girl really was on the same job. That almost meant this little girl was a wizard. Which brought up the question, Is she part of a guild? Wolfe knew magic by her age, so he wasn't surprised by that so much as she was taking a job, and at her age, that most likely meant she was part of a guild. Wolfe took a second to give slight smile as he spoke, "yeah, we can do it together. As a matter of fact, you might be a blessing in disguise.... as you see... i am not the best at stuff like this. its not something i have ever been around or would know anything about... so having a girl along to give her input would actually be a big help." In truth he really would be pretty lost trying to pick out a jewel for a female. He had never met his mom, whom he figured his father probably killed, and he had never spent any time around a girl before. His path was one of solidarity and blood. That was something he would never want to drag anyone else down.

Wolfe then reached his had forward and grabbed the handle of the door and opened and motioned for the young girl to go first. After she entered he followed behind her. As the he closed the door behind them he asked "If you don't mind me asking. What is your name? My name is Wolfe. It is a pleasure to meet you."
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 2nd July 2015, 1:15 pm

"YAAAAAY! This will be soooo fun!"
    Ivy spun around with glee, and quickly entered the shop with a "thank you" to Wolfe for opening the door. It was next that he asked for her name, and she didn't really mind answering truthfully.

"My name is Ivy Kissos, and it is a pleasure to meet you as well!" Ivy nodded, and then looked around. There was so many jewels to choose from and it was hard to decide which one looked the best. Ivy, in curiosity instantly bolted off to the left, stopped by a man in a uniform-probably working for the store.

"No running in here." He said, which didn't strike a good nerve with Ivy. "Fine..." Ivy said with a grumble. She wanted to say "Shut up and don't tell me what to do! Go fall off a cliff!" But she didn't wanna say that in public. She race-walked over to a wall lined with various different stones- topaz, Ruby, emerald, sapphire, etc. All of it was there. Ivy began pointing to various different ones-
    "OOOOH! Let's get that one! No that one! No that one! That one!" Ivy began to frantically point at various different ones, admiring their size, cut, color, and obvious beauty.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 2nd July 2015, 3:08 pm

Wolfe listened as she said her name, Ivy Kissos, it was a nice name. The little girl seemed very nice, and was also very polite. He watched as she took off running and was almost instantly stopped by one the store workers, and asked not to run. Wolfe could tell by the expression on her face that she didn't like being told not to run, but who could blame her, she seemed really excited to look at all the jewels throughout the store.

Wolfe watched as she power walked over to one wall and began looking, and pointing at each the different gem, and kept saying "That one, no That one!" It was kind of cute to be honest. He walked up next to her and started looking over all the jewels as well. It took him a second, but then he saw one that caught his eye. It was an Aquamarine color, and had a very unique cut to it. Almost like it was meant to be 2 pieces of a locket connected together, or maybe off layered or something, but then again, what did he know about jewels? nothing....

Wolfe looked down at Ivy as he spoke "ok, well why don't e each choose one jewel and we can get them set into different types of jewelery, like one of us can do a necklace, or a ring, or earrings, and the other can do something else like a bracelet, or a hairpin or something. So what kind of jewelery would you want to get it set into? that might help you decide which one to choose. it said in the job she loved jewelery, so i don't see why she wouldn't like two different pieces. What do you think?" Wolfe just looked down at her as he waited to hear what she had to say

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

All of the Wraths!!!!! QO55HpX
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 2nd July 2015, 6:25 pm

Ivy barely heard Wolfe, for she was just too in the moment of picking out the gems. But she did, so she nodded her head. "Okie dokie then! I'll pick out one and you pick out one!"

After saying this Ivy drifted off into the choosing land again, deciding between a bunch of different gemstones. After about seven minutes of choosing, Ivy saw a piece of Onyx. It attracted Ivy straight to it, and she seemed entranced by how shiny, smoothe and dark it was. Ivy picked it up and ran to the counter, stopped once again by the same man from before.

"I said no run-" "Leave me alone. Don't tell Ivy what to do!" The way Ivy said "leave me alone" and "don't tell me what to do" were completely different. She said the first statement extremely creepy, like she was happy about it but still angry, almost like she was going to hurt him. The second statement she said as though she was extremely angry, and after this Ivy ran over to the counter where there was a short line of people, and she left the man standing there dumbfounded.

Ivy began to wait in line, humming a tune in glee while she waited for her partner to be done and to come over here, as well as waiting for her turn at the register.
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 3rd July 2015, 8:56 am

Wolfe watched as she was completely immersed into picking a jewel. It took a few minutes, but she finally decided on an Onyx, grabbed it and ran towards the other side of the room. He was a little shocked at her interaction with the man in the suit, as she snapped back at him, but then again she was a child, but even so more then that he could understand her desire not to be talked down to like a child. If she was here on a job, then she was a wizard, and that meant she was not the same as a normal child of her age, more mature, and more knowledgeable. Wolfe just gave a slight shake of his head and reached out and picked the aquamarine jewel that had already caught his eye.

He started to make his way towards the line where Ivy already was, but as he passed by the man me spoke "Calm done man, she is a wizard on a job. Anything she breaks, will be paid for." As he passed by he patted the guy on the shoulder and continued to stand next to Ivy in line. As he came to stand next to her he looked down at her "No need to get angry Ivy, its his job to make sure the stuff doesn't get broken. I know your a wizard on a job, so i know that means your more mature, and capable then a normal kid your age. However, he is just used to nasty like kids that don't know better. Heck, when i no more then a year or two older then you i was living out on my own in the world." Wolfe caught himself, as he was about to give away too much detail about himself. It wasn't that he didn't trust the girl, it was just that he lived his life a certain way. The past was his, and it was what drove him. It wasn't something to discuss, or talk about.

It took a few more minutes before they both reached the counter and paid for their jewels with the cards from the job. Wolfe looked down as Ivy, "If your ready, then lets head out. You lead the way." He gave her a slight nod, then walked over to the door and held it open for her so they could leave.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 4th July 2015, 8:31 pm

Ivy folded her arms. "I wouldn't have broken anything anyway..." she mumbled to herself. Was this guy implying that she would break something, had she ran for too long? Ivy could break stuff if she wanted, and in all honesty she was trying not to. She knew she was on her first job, so she didn't want to ruin anything.

Ivy followed until Wolfe opened the door. "Thank you! Now let's go!" Ivy said enthusiastically as she skipped out the door. She went up to someone and asked where the nearest jewel inscription and casing place was, and they pointed west and said about a block that way. Without any further delays, Ivy waved at Wolfe and began running that way. Ivy was enjoying the city of Hargeon, and now she could explore even more of it. It was like this job was an opportunity and Ivy happily took it. Plus she got payed at the end.

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 5th July 2015, 12:07 am

Wolfe followed her out the door as she skipped past him. He watched as she skipped towards someone and asked where they might some place to have the gems they just bought set. He watched as they pointed to the west side of town. Wolfe responded to Ivy and her enthusiasm "Of course. Lets go get this done." Wolfe gave a slight smile as he watched her wave and start on her way in the direction the local had pointed. Wolfe couldn't help but be drawn in by her playful mannerisms and even he seemed to add a little bit of umph to his step.

It took them a little bit before they found the shop. He much like her enjoyed the sights as they walked along. He almost had a little trouble keeping up with her. As they walked he sparked up a little bit of a conversation with Ivy as they walked "Sooo.... if you don't mind me asking. What kind of magic do you use? and are you part of a guild? I am actually guild-less." Wolfe wasn't trying to nosy but a girl her age picking up jobs sparked his interest.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 5th July 2015, 12:21 am

Ivy raised an eyebrow when Wolfe began to start conversation. She was fine with it, Ivy just thought it kinda came out of nowhere. Despite it kinda telling her business Ivy was still enthusiastic to answer. "I use Sky Devil Slayer Magic and I belong to the guild Basilisk Fang!" Ivy kicked up her right foot at him, showing her tattoo and to show off a little she shot one of her wind blade dance at a stand, severing the umbrella in two. It would be impossible to tell the blade came from her, so she kept walking as though nothing happened.

Ivy entered the store with her onyx in hand, and looked around. There wasn't many people in the store and she motioned to the place that had a case of jewelry, like necklaces and rings and things of the like. She walked over there and began scanning through.

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 5th July 2015, 12:43 am

Wolfe walked along and was a little shocked when she mentioned her magic. Devil slayer magic was extremely rare to say the least, and to have it at her age. Then he was even more taken back by her guild. Basilisk Fang..... That was a dark guild. H didn't know what to think about that, but truthfully he didn't really care that much. Ivy seemed like a sweet little girl, and that was all that mattered. He just shrugged it off, but had to stop for a second when he saw her let out a quick shot of her magic that cut the umbrella in haft. If he didn't know what he was looking for he would have missed it.

Wolfe got his bearing straight and continued on the trip to the shop. It only took a few more minuted before they got to the shop. They walked in and took a look around. He watched as she made her way over to the case and he followed her over to the case. He looked down at the case with her, "So... we need to figure out what kinds of jewelry we will make these into. So why don't you pick a type first, then i will pick something else. ok?" Wolfe just smiled down at the little girl beside him.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 5th July 2015, 1:08 am

Kissos nodded when he told her to find a piece of jewelry. She initially thought about a ring but that seemed a bit cliche to her, so she went on to the next option. "Hmm...." she muttered as she stayed in thought. She looked at the aquamarine gemstone that Wolfe had, then to a double-stone based piece. It was a bracelet, and it was designed as a dragon that would wrap around the person's wrist. The eyes were just holes, so that's where she assumed the gems went. Since they both picked out one she decided it was only a good choice, so Ivy picked up the piece and showed it to Wolfe.

"I like dis one! We can both have our gems in it, and it has enough room for the description!" Ivy didn't notice she used the wrong word, instead of inscription she used description. She would have normally caught a mistake like this, but she never uses the word inscription, so it flew over her head.

Ivy looked back down at the bracelet. It was a gold dragon bracelet, and even though the two gems wouldn't match it would still make for an interesting piece with sentimental value and meaning. It would have two different eyes making up one dragon, meaning the client and his girlfriend are the two halves of a working whole.

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 5th July 2015, 11:01 am

Wolfe watched as Ivy scoured the case for some piece that she wanted to set her gem into. It took a little but but then it seemed that she found what she liked in the form of a bracelet. Wolfe watched as she picked it up and showed it to him. He took a second to examine it. It really was an interesting piece and as she had mentioned it was meant for two gems. Wolfe came to the same conclusion that the two gems did not contrast well with each other. However, as he looked around he saw a few more pieces being worked on that had that same thing going on with the, they had gems that didn't match well. Maybe it might just work.

Wolfe smiled down at Ivy "ok, then this one will do" Wolfe called over the man and explained to him what he wanted done with the piece. The man nodded to let them know he knew what they wanted. He then took the bracelet and their gems and went to the back, and not but a few minutes later he returned with the finished product. It looked beautiful to say the least. Wolfe let Ivy hold the gift as he walked over and picked out the required box and he waited for Ivy to lead the way.

Next stop. The balcony. they only needed to place it on the balcony and then their job was done and they could collect their reward.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 5th July 2015, 6:17 pm

Ivy went out of the shop, holding the box with the gift inside of it. She marveled over the gift that was the finished product, because of how good it turned out. It had the proper inscription in it, and since the man didn't specify a size for his girlfriend they just had to hope it would fit.

Ivy went to the side of the shop, then started walking off to where the man specified his address was. She passed many shops and homes and countless amounts of people along the way, not reay paying much attention to anything but the sweets shops like bakeries and stores that sold candy. It took over 20 minutes to reach the home, for it had been quite a distance away from where they were. Either way, they made it. Ivy, not knowing a better way to get up onto his balcony climbed on top of the man's trash can lids, then jumped and held onto a convieniently open window sill, then hopped over to hold onto the banister. She pushed herself up and then was safely up there. "Tada!" Ivy said as she raised her hands like an acrobat, despite being nothing of the sort. She set the box down and sat against the banister, wondering what to do now.

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 5th July 2015, 8:55 pm

Wolfe followed Ivy around as they made their way through the city. He could see she was interested in all the dessert shops they passed. He was getting a pretty good idea on how Ivy was going to end up spending her jewels. It was actually kind of cute actually to be honest, He could see the little girl in her.

Wolfe just continued to walk along with Ivy taking note of a few places to eat on his way back. It didn't take them too long to get to the house where they were to drop the present off at. As they came to a stop just outside of the house they could see the balcony they were to leave the present on. Wolfe was about to turn into a bolt of lightning and just bolt up there and drop the present off and bolt down. However, before he could Ivy was already climbing up on some trash cans and was trying to make her way to the balcony. Wolfe watched nervously as she made her way up to the balcony. After she got up there it became obvious that she couldn't get down. Wolfe laughed to himself as he walked a little closer "Jump down Ivy, i will catch you." After a little bit of hesitation, Ivy jumped down and Wolfe easily caught her in his arms. He then let her down and looked at the front door "Ok, lets go meet the client and get this job wrapped up." Wolfe looked down at her with a smile, letting her lead the way.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 6th July 2015, 12:18 pm

Ivy was sitting around until she realized something- she needed to get down so that they could meet the person who issued the job. She was about to jump off until she realized it was a but too high. She wasn't afraid, no, it was just that if she were to jump from there she would probably break a leg, and that her magic couldn't fix. Another problem was that the window sill she climbed up from was a bit far away, so she couldn't go back down that way. Wolfe offered help, and Ivy hesitated a bit because she wasn't sure he would catch her, and because she thought it was a bit weird. After a second she jumped, and thankfully was caught.

Ivy led the way to the man's house, and when she knocked a big burly man opened it, whom looked like a veteran soldier. Ivy stared at the man and said "Hello there! We did the thingy for the job!", using not real descriptive words in case the wife/girlfriend was nearby. He invited them both in, and thanked both Ivy and Wolfe for taking the job with money. He also gave Ivy a ring, and said whoever wanted it could have it. Ivy immediately gave the ring to Wolfe, for she didn't care at all for it because Ivy got payed. Ivy ran off, after waving goodbye and ventured off into the city- off to a sweets shop.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 7:53 am