Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger

Yodaras
    Yodaras

Player 
    Lineage : Technological Supierority
    Position : None
    Guild : Priory Of Wyrm
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Acnologia
    Experience : 5,50,000

~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger Empty ~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger

Post by Yodaras 27th June 2015, 2:37 pm

Dark of night permeated throughout the Spooky forest, there was no sound that permeated the woods this night. For indeed, it was unusually quiet, especially this deep in Maze that existed in the deepest reaches of the woods, bordering the swamp lands. For the creatures and spirits of the forest felt, a presence far more evil, than had travelled across the forest, the presence of evil that seethed with the intentions for Malice, murder, destruction… and Death… A lone man could be seeing walking across a unmarked trail however this said man could be dismissed as a ghost, as he kept appearing and disappearing with every tree he passed, His destination?

The Guild Hall of the most well-known Dark Guild in Fiore,

Savage Skull…

After an hour of travelling this man completely disappeared, into the wisps of fog, however the sounds of the swamp or forest did not return, as the presence could still be felt… a minute later the figure reappeared at the dark entrance of the Guild hall his shadow looming the small light entering from the moonlight outside… Then in a blink of an eye he disappeared in a puff of smoke…

Yodoras now without his swarm floated through the air clinging to the darkness, his bright red eye the only way to pick him out from where he, within a minute he arrived at the Staircases and stared at them, his eye optic rotating and adjusting as he calculated the best course of action, he unleash his swarm of Nanites and in complete silence took the disguise of a Crow and flew out the window. He circled the hall a few times noticing the shear lack of windows making this approach seem futile, but he had a plan. Yodoras flew up to the walls that would be the outside of the second floor and found a three inch wide hole he could fit through. Yodoras then broke his disguise and quietly flew in and then up to the rafters keeping to the shadows and completely undetected. Target Aedre Crawford, Second in command of Savage Skull, Harrigan Crawford, Guildmaster of Savage Skull away on Business, Time to initiate Message. Then Yodoras unleashed a large amount of nanites taking the form of a giant spider that then hung down from the ceiling looking for its target.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger 2cysax0
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger Empty Re: ~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger

Post by Felicity 29th June 2015, 5:58 am

Aedre

Death's Right Hand

Water, water, everywhere and not a drop to drink. She was doomed. The wooden planks of flotsam that she had cobbled together after the shipwreck were coming loose. She was sitting on a floating coffin with makeshift oars, her white hair billowing with the dance of the dry, briny air. It was like Satan’s sauna out there, in that big, blue tomb. The emptiness in her soul matched the spiritless sky and the featureless waterscape around. The days were the worst. The remorseless sun bent his full will against her survival and he was winning while she felt like she had been stabbed by a million, white-hot spears. Her blood simmers, brain stews, and even her bones seem to smoulder in their meaty carcass. Dead person drifting. That’s who she was. She was floundering in a sea of divine-blue quicklime and there was no escape. Her tongue felt like a slab of lead, cloven to the roof of her mouth, with throat parched and lips that are chapped and flaky.

Nothing and nobody could save her now.

"Goddamit." The cursed poured forth from her mouth, white lips pressed close into a straight line soon after, as an audible gulp trickled down her throat. The fact that she was drenched in sweat only made reality worse, for it clashed with the reality within her sleep; nightmare, as they called it. Being pulled out of it and into the land of the awake was just like stepping out of frazil-cold water right when you see the gates of death looming up front.

Pale fingers clutched the edges of the blankets that were wrapped securely around the woman's lithe frame, pulling it off with a swift move and stepping off the bed - letting warm feet touch the freezing stone floor. The lady rubbed the sleep from her eyes, making her way to the little faucet and splashing her face clean, "You need some fresh air, Aedre." She assured the bundle of muscles beating feverishly in her chest, and pulled on a comfy full-sleeved, turtle-neck over jeans. The thought of grabbing the flower that usually adorned her right eye never crossed her mind as she stepped out the dimly-lit room and into the shadowy corridors where nothing but draught had its playground.

Three floors slipped past her feet without realization, as Aedre's mind was plunged deep in memories and thoughts of her own - but as the second floor of the citadel neared, an ominous magical presence, daunting in its aura and significant in power pulsed into her alertness. It was someone she'd never met before; heck, it was a unique ambiance - one whose kind she'd never sensed before. The white-haired female ambled closer to it - to the point she was standing right beneath the mammoth of a spider that had glued itself to the ceiling without realizing. She was still afflicted by the drunken stupor of sleep, "Wha----" The word came out in a hushed whisper of surprise and contempt and disgust, as Aedre backed away while a small orb of Space gathered within the palm of her dominant hand - she was taking that repulsive creature down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    ~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger ObrztW

Yodaras
    Yodaras

Player 

~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger Empty Re: ~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger

Post by Yodaras 30th June 2015, 3:40 pm

Yodoras tilted the arachnid form just slightly so the forms eight eyes stared straight at Aedre’s, Yodaras itself moved to one of the eyes making all eight glow an ominous color of red. Aedre Crawford, Second in command of Savage Skull, Target Located, Initiate message… The spider attached a line of silk to the ceiling and started to descend. When suddenly Aedres hand began to glow and there was an explosion that was center around the spider’s center body segment, seemingly blowing it apart as well as apart of the ceiling. In that brief second Yodoras detached from the mass of nanites that formed the spider with a bundle of them took on the appearance of a stone brick to hide amongst the rubble that was following to the floor.

For a moment the scene was eerily quiet and still, parts of the spider could be seen all over the room, and numerous stone bricks littered the ground. Yodoras waited a moment, having hidden his magic signature he waited for Aedre to drop her guard. When he felt the moment was right he sprung his trap, all of the spider parts started to move once again slowly crawling towards one another reforming into a spider on the far side of the room, the nanites making the eyes glow an angry red.

Yodoras would then silently break the disguise of the stone and started to create even more Nanites, forming a formless mass of black steel that slowly took the shape of a person. Within a second Yodoras had his new disguise… a disguise that looked exactly like Aedre’s current appearance. It stood there for a moment in silence before saying “Hello Aedre” In her own voice, then within that same moment Yodoras drew back one of the arms and dashed forward aiming to grab Aedre’s neck and pin her to a wall. If this went through, Yodoras would stare into Aedre’s eyes for a long moment, the eyes of his disguise starting to glow red, it shifted into an appearance of another person… the appearance the Messenger of death often took,

~Prolouge~ Visit from the Messenger Gin-Ichimaru-ichimaru-gin-11271071-480-720

However the arm that would be holding onto her neck would turn into a V shapped blade poised to cut her head off if she resisted, “I am here as an Emissary my dear…” Yodoras let out a small chuckle as he formed a sinister smile with his lips, “I am here to recruit Savage skull to help me with something… If you don’t comply… I cannot promise you will live…

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 2nd July 2015, 5:06 am

Aedre

Death's Right Hand

Disgust filled her chest with bile when the arachnid's optics zoomed on her direction, glowing in a bright, ethereal color of claret - and soon descending by attaching its behemoth of a body to a thin, woven thread of silk. The dip triggered the woman's impulsive side, as she let the coalesced Space in her palm to unfurl in a violent fashion, such that it blew the spider apart, seemingly killing it in the process. She'd caused a few bits of the ceiling to shatter away with the detonation, and considering how old the mansion was - it was definitely not the brightest idea on the young Crawford's side. She was usually a bit too collected to dash and pull herself into such a predicament, but the terrible night had played far too many tricks on her; unsettled the generally calm woman to a bothered mess.

'Better pay Harrigan for the repairs when he gets back.' She noted, while her crimson gaze swept past the severed body parts of the colossal spider that had strewn all over the floor - coupled with the dirty mixture of rubble. She wasn't feeling the magical pressure that had warned her in the first place, so the first assumption was that it was safe to move on. However, something still weighed in her mind, like a premonition - a spontaneous spark of intuition, perhaps? The female's lips felt a cold sigh escape them, as she withdrew her thoughts from the depressing roll that they were on tonight. Apparently, the surreal images that haunted her in sleep somehow had a web of control that extended into the land of the awake as well.

She back-pedaled for a couple of steps, taking note of the mess so that she could direct some lowly-pawn of the guild to clear it up the moment dawn breaks the cover of Spooky Forest. Albeit, the moment she turned, was the moment she knew that her intuition had hit a home-run before. The ambiance returned, softly, like a swelling river in monsoon, and she heard her own deep contralto beckoning, "Hello Aedre."

The woman with the acolyte-white hair stood abruptly still in her obstructed path, 'By a damned spider, nonetheless.' She closed her eyes for nothing less than a second, a moment of composition, and turned back, all the while knowing that a body was on a bolt towards her. She was knocked into a wall with nothing but a dull thump, and finally witnessed a splitting image of herself staring her down, "I do like the way I look." Aedre whispered in a low breath, a smile breaking her withheld features, regardless of whether the man heard her or not. She witnessed the gaze held in slit eyes glowing in an alarmingly carmine light, the same as what shone in the spider's eyes, 'So the bug was not really a bug, huh?' The mane of white had shortened, framing a sharp, crude face of a male with surprisingly thin aspects adorning his face, 'Could've just kept my face instead.' The fun in the sarcastic thought drained by just an inch when he placed a blade on her throat though, and she waited for the message. For some reason, she already knew the cause behind this young man's arrival, now she needed nothing but the reason - so she heard his monologue calmly, not a twitch disrupting her expression.

"Your reason to be here is almost obvious, darling. Even a madman doesn't run to the most isolated piece of Fiore to kill the second-in-command of Savage Skull. So, an impulsive blood-lust was out of question. It couldn't be revenge, because I'm sure I've never seen this pretty face of yours before. The next option to be weighed was indeed a favor.... and every lil' buggy on the dark side knows that threatening is the cheapest and most efficient way to get things done your way...." The woman's dialogue assumed a pause, as a sly smirk worked its way up her lips and a sword appeared in her dominant hand - poised neatly with its tip aimed to plunge into the self-proclaimed Emissary's torso as she continued, "... Don't be under the fallacy that you're the only one with the charm. Oh and if you do kill me, you're not getting even a speck of dust from this place to help you in your endeavor. A settlement that is mutually agreed upon would be substantially beneficial... wouldn't you agree?"

Yodaras
    Yodaras

Player 

Post by Yodaras 2nd July 2015, 1:17 pm

Yodoras listened to Aedre’s rather calm response, his sadistic smile never leaving his face, when she finished with her pointing at his disguises chest there was a long moment of silence, then he started to let out a very ill natured laugh, “Oh my…. My my…. Dear, you honestly think I need you alive for my plans?” In that instant the spider dissolved into a metal swarm of nanites that covered Aedre’s feet as numerous spikes shot out of the mass, made completely out of the nanites, a blob then reached up and went to try and lock around Aedre’s hand that was pointing at his chest. None of the spikes were directed at her, for he had no intention of killing her yet, “There my dear is where you are gravely and deadly off in your assumptions… I could kill you, take your place, give the commands I need and have my plans done regardless…” He then illustrated this point by taking on Aedre’s normal appearance for a moment, however instead of shifting back he transformed then into Harrigan… and then into Lichborne… After a minute he reverted back into his normal disguise, “You see? I can assume the role of whoever I need to, to make certain my wishes are fulfilled… but I don’t think that would be much fun, it would be better to let you live and have a more enjoyable show for My Lord wouldn’t it?”

He cackled a few more times and then the edges if the V shaped blade he held against her neck started to glow, reinforcing his point he was completely serious, “So my dear, what do you say to the prospect of you and your Guild Joining me on a Assault on a city that holds one of Fiores most prominent Guilds…?” Yodoras then went silent as he waited, “After all, Clover town has been far too peaceful with modern times…”

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 7th July 2015, 6:06 am

Aedre

Death's Right Hand

The bestial curve never abandoned her assailant's lips while she made her point, and it was a feature of him that only intrigued and amused Aedre further. There was an unwavering aura of intransigentness in him, something she was not-so-unfamiliar with, for she possessed it herself when it came to being the dominating personality in a verbal battle. Not in such desperate amounts, but enough to not bar herself when faced with some random stranger showing up on her front step and threatening to kill her. For then, it was a subtle art; an almost relentless fight of not giving in.

The white-haired woman witnessed the man's fiendish display of mirth echo in the dark corridor, and it failed to extract any reaction but a small smile hinted with bemusedness from her side. The guild that this man was standing in right now had far more horrible individuals with far more cold-blooded personas. At this point in time, nothing and nobody who failed to fit in the mold of a normal person bothered her; lest her years of experience in what she believed to be her home would've been a waste. “Oh my…. My my…. Dear, you honestly think I need you alive for my plans?” She heard him, and Aedre did nothing but nod earnestly; as obedient in answering his question as a toddler in kindergarten.

And while she did so, the gripping hold on her feet didn't go unnoticed; but she never moved an inch even when a blob of nanites swarmed around her blade-holding hand and thus made it impossible to attack their owner. Only a second later, when the nanites had fit into their designated places, did she gaze down at her feet - her smile broadening by a barely perceptible measure, 'Breakable.' And as she brought back her vision to the white-haired man in front, she noticed his appearance shifting from her own lithe frame, to Harrigan's regal holding to one of the guild's founder; Lichborne. And the moment he shifted back to his normal form, was the moment the nanites collected on Aedre's hand fell off - as she triggered a blast strong enough to shoot it away, “You see? I can assume the role of whoever I need to, to make certain my wishes are fulfilled… but I don’t think that would be much fun, it would be better to let you live and have a more enjoyable show for My Lord wouldn’t it?”

A chuckle escaped the young Crawford's throat, her smile widening into a grin of genuine amusement, "And you think that the power of this guild lies in its manpower? The grunts that mop the floor? The ones that hold the power that you need listen to no one, mister. Or well, only follow you when they feel like it. And believe me, it requires some real charm to persuade them - not threatening skills."

The blade positioned at her neck was glowing by then, and Aedre was more than willing to learn of this young individual's plans. Albeit lacking honey-sweet powers necessary for assuaging, he did have a raw, bullish approach and the woman respected that enough. So when he mentioned Clover and assault in a single statement, Aedre knew this meeting wasn't a total waste after all.

"Dear, dear, only if you could've sent me a letter in advance, sire~ This meeting was dragged for no reason at all.... But, then again, I suppose you have no idea about how much the Savages love Clover. If you're interested in the story, I'll share over a cup of hot beverage. Maybe we can also discuss how you plan to do pull this off and.... well, about this Lord you spoke of earlier?" The questioned ended with nothing more than an arched eyebrow and a tilted face that was brimming of questions.

Yodaras
    Yodaras

Player 

Post by Yodaras 9th July 2015, 6:37 pm

Yodoras looked at Aedre and his smile deepened, “Because… Like I said earlier my dear… its all about the show… and how much fun I have…” Yodoras then remained silent for a moment his expression unchanging, however what he was actually doing could not be seen on the outside. Yodoras moved through the swarm that made up his disguise heading to its back, Initiate Debriefing plan Delta…

Suddenly the disguise went limp his arm falling from her neck and starting to fall back when suddenly his entire body turned a metallic grey and froze. The body then fell into a mass of nanites that grew steadily bigger, “Tea is not for me Dear… I tend to favor souls, fear, anguish, and death… as it should be for the Messenger of Death, this is what you can call me by…” the mass of nanites then rapidly expanded covering the walls, ceiling, and floor in a metallic sheen that turned black. A small sphere of nanites then separated from the wall and turned into a dim lightsource revealing Yodoras’s regular disguise standing next to a table that held a scale replica of Clover town and the surrounding area. “My plan is simple on your end rather complex on my own… but the end result will be the complete destruction of Clover…” Yodoras snapped his fingers and the replica map changed to show the projected aftermath he intended to show, burning buildings, various craters, and the Blue Pegasus Guild hall left to be a smoldering crater, yet intruth, Yodoras intended for something much more severe. He then snapped his fingers yet again as the town reverted back to its normal appearance, “My plan is simple… I will cause numerous explosions to go off throughout the city, while I myself go completely undetected, thus the town will initiate its emergency protocols and evacuate the citizens to the safest parts of town… during which… I will infiltrate the Blue Pegasus Guild hall. During this time you and your men are to wait in these areas…” As he did this he gestured to the forest where numerous areas began to glow purple, “You are to wait on my signal… which will be a flare that takes the form of a skull… when I give it off I want you and your fellow Guild members to attack various key places around Clover…” Five Buildings started to glow red as he said this, The Guild Masters Meeting Hall, the Train Station, the Church, Orphanage, and the Town Hall “I will be taking care of the Blue Pegasus Guild hall… however I am sure some of the rabble will come after you as well so I won’t have all the fun… Just make sure you all cause enough carnage and death as you move… the more the better… all to please My lord….”

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 21st July 2015, 5:00 am

Aedre

Death's Right Hand

The woman witnessed her assailant, cum possible-ally's body withering into insignificantly sized nanites; looking just close to a mighty sand castle being kicked to the paltry resource that it was. For a split moment, she naively pondered on what would happen if a storm blew close by and whipped it all away. How incomplete would the man before her be? And as she drowned in her thoughts in a dizzy manner, Aedre came upon the realization that she had no guarantee if the male before her was a male at all. He seemed like a maestro at camouflage, before anything else.

The one who identified himself as the Messenger of Death mentioned his paucity for sweet beverages, and figuring out his meal didn't faze her much, 'No human would hate tea anyways.' She mused, a bemused curve working its way up the thin line of her lips. There was something off about this man, whoever he was, whatever he was. The snow-haired woman knew better than pressing for his real identity, for working in the shade of Fiore brought forth certain defensive instincts among individuals. She was well aware of the downsides of furtive freedom - the ability to look after your own back, make sure no action brought about your downfall, or worse; capture.

Particles that had made up the young fellow's lithe frame just a few moments ago were now carpeted all over the structure that made Savage Skull's stronghold; a metallic patina turned raven. A muted source of light floated over the Emissary's figure standing next to a small table - a diminutive replica of Pegasus' hometown towering with pride on the wooden base. Her hands woven firmly behind her back, Aedre covered up the gap between her and the model in a couple of long-strided steps and poured over the facsimile with curiosity; red pools gleaming with jubilancy at the miniature of destruction.

As the plan was elaborated upon, the woman soaked up the instructions with ease, occasionally nodding, all the while scrutinizing the man before her for any falters in his poise. She knew Harrigan wouldn't have a problem with a well-planned attack on the town of their nemesis', but he certainly would if the guild was tricked into a hoax by a random stranger.

"Before I cement this deal of helping you... two things; provide me assurance that you're not tricking this guild into a story of an attack. Perhaps, an incentive that acts as a promise of future actions... Secondly, who is this lord that you mention? You see, I respect privacy, but having lived in conditions of uncertainty, I incline to a point where I refuse to trust blindly." The woman spoke, her approach and words towards the man being much more bureaucratic this time. Pliant was the word she liked to live by.

Yodaras
    Yodaras

Player 

Post by Yodaras 24th July 2015, 5:40 pm

Yodoras seemingly watched Aedre has the plan was finally finished being described. From her facial expression he easily calculated that she had understood every detail, something that did not surprise him in the slightest. She then however, asked two questions that caused his disguises expression to suddenly change from the sadistic amusement he had shown turned into that of grim annoyance, his thin mouth turned downward as a dark aura started to slowly emanate from the metallic floor in black gaseous streams from random points on the floor. He then spoke, however the algorithms for his disguises voice were off making the sound of his voice shift between the sharp and medium pitch that he had been using to a demonic deep voice that seemed out of place. “You want payment… assurance that what I am proposing is true…?” Yodoras then went quiet for a moment before bursting out in laughter, his voice then rang out stabilizing once more, “My Dear, if this was some kind of meaningless trap I wouldn’t involve myself dead center of it!” Yodoras then continued to laugh for a moment longer, “But fine, If you want insurance you can have insurance…” Yodoras then snapped his fingers and a dark mass formed to his right, before the dark particles disappeared revealing fifty gold Bullion now sitting on the floor, “This will serve as the preliminary payment, I will pay you all more after the attack is successful, as well as perhaps letting you all have whatever may be in the Vaults of their Guild hall before I destroy it hm?”

Yodoras then spun around seemingly dancing, his robes swaying along with him as the table started to break apart and dissolve into the Nanite made floor, “As for your other question, It’s the God of Destruction, and I am afraid I am not worthy to say his actual name, but trust me when I say this… If he appears you will get the greatest award of all…” Yodoras then spun around a few more times before stopping back where he was originally and extended out his right hand, “So, tell me my Dear. Do we have a deal?”

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 19th August 2015, 12:05 am

Aedre

Death's Right Hand

The clink of a single specie resounded dully against another beneath it when the albino female pinched it up between her thumb and index. The bloody irises of hers were hard as thick chunks of frazil when she examined the authencity of the metal - years of expertise shining beneath the core of her demeanour. A well-rounded familiarity with a cornucopia of wealth and riches was one of the shining aspects of having Crawford blood flowing in your veins. And of course, it was the boat that kept that damned family's egos afloat in the cutting seas of fate and the games it plays. Those nugatory, albiet valuable pieces of gold and rubies and diamonds ran the world on their superficial fingertips - lighting up the beholder's or the wishful's eyes with a shine of greed and lust. She really couldn't blame them, or anyone else, to be honest. They only danced to the steps that would be rightfully titled the doctrine of mankind. And she pirouetted to it too - the crème de la crème that made the world voracious.

There was also the offer of getting all that laid in the vaults of Blue Pegasus; and Aedre could think of many ways that it'd benefit the Savages. It was not as if they didn't have enough money already, but there was something within the spirit of the underworld that kept the men working in it vying for more and more. More anything is better; was their mantra - perhaps, the greed that rested within every human was intensified when they were left face to face with boundless freedom. A lack of the sense of being confined left the spark of capturing everything in the vicinity, everything that they laid their eyes on.

"Sure." A single word agreeing promptly to the idea of quick and easy money. Of course, it wasn't income gained by acceptable means, but there's no such things as clean money, is there? All the money in the world is dirty, in some way, because there’s no clean way to make it. If one gets paid in money, somebody, somewhere, is suffering for it. And, to be honest, money wasn’t the root of all evil. Evil was the root of all money. The evil; is but, universal human flaws.

"As for your other question, It’s the God of Destruction, and I am afraid I am not worthy to say his actual name, but trust me when I say this… If he appears you will get the greatest award of all…" The messenger articulated, his body spinning in a crazed frenzy which left the hints of a cringe on Aedre's face as witnessed the strange, voluntary motions. And it wasn't just his actions that perturbed her, but the word God as well. It felt as if the emissary could turn out to be a religious fanatic in the end. She didn't mind it in particular, as it didn't affect their plans... but there was something about religion and the notion of God that had unsettled her for the entirety of her life. But, she knew, that sooner or later, fate makes everyone meet everyone; the fanatic, the drunkard, the waster, the betrayer, the ruthless mind, and the hate-filled heart. Fate loads the dice, of course, because then everyone can usually find themselves pitying almost all of those people.....

"So, tell me my Dear. Do we have a deal?"

.....And it’s impossible to lack trust in someone you honestly pity.

"Indeed, we do."

A ritualistic shake of hands. The cementing of a pact.

>END(?)<

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:50 pm