Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job)

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job) Empty Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job)

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 6:26 am

Job:

Elyx was lying down on his bed once again, this time waking up early enough to prepare himself for the one person that sets him off on the jobs that he takes. Because of her, it has been forever since he chose his own job, but it's not like he had a problem with the jobs that she gave for him. In fact, they got him a lot of jewels and gave hi a much better house than most of the mages in the guild. This job did not pay off too much though when Ignite got to him. She had to admit that she was surprised when saw saw him fully equipped with new armor, Knight Iris, his Violin, and his new gazer as well. Well Elyx, I decided to take this on the easier side for you. At the expense for some jewels and we get an easy job that gives us equal credit in the guild. We just have to protect some guys shop. Ignite explained as she placed the paper in front of his face. His eyes shot open when he saw the reward, the She Phoenix was not joking when she said it was not that great of a reward.\

Ignite? Where is she and what the hell have you done with her? Elyx asked as he rolled off of the bed and got up onto his feet. His pupils scanned the peace of paper as he read. The client seemed unable to pay something toward the mages that he describe would be after them. All he would have to do is scare them? This sounds like a job that he could do, with his magic he could easily send them all running home to their parents. All right Ignite, I have to give you credit on this one. This job sounds so easy. Plus, by the end of the job, we get a free meal in the end as well. I personally see no reason to deny that awesome offer. Elyx announced as they began to walk down the stairs. They would have this job done in no time if not any sooner. He didn't need help for this, but Ignite would add icing to the cake.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job) Empty Re: Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job)

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 6:44 am

Well, lets begin shall we. Elyx said as he two of them began to run towards the town once again. They had no trouble among the way, but they did have to travel past the spooky forest... Or "Spooky Forest" rather. It didn't really pose much of a threat anymore, though he was hearing of much worse in the haunted village nowadays. It's not really too easy to say that he was not scared of it due to rumors, they provide at least a little bit of chill. Nightmare incarnation was by far the worst sounding one, the notes were by far the worst. The last note itself was still in his mind, the attackers playing mind games and breaking you down before you can actually face the thing head on. At this moment for example, one might hear a little bit of children whispering and laughing, but you could have sworn you were alone on the trip. And it would be small things like that to shake you up and make you want to rip your ears off. It sounds stupid, but he knew very well that even the silence can make one go insane eventually. Once someone hears silence, they lose their mind.

Elyx can remember one time where heard the silence around him. Matter of the Soul the job was called, and it was a cruel job at that. The excessive torture causing him to lose his mind and kill illusions that he believed were real. Regardless of them being real or not, he had never felt so alive. To kill the noise, that was truly a dark time. The boy shivered as he remembered losing himself to the place, almost ready to take his life as well. What sort of job was that supposed to be anyways? It was certainly not a normal job, who uses the lives of others as if they were toys? that was uncalled for on ever level. Never again will I be that way. I scared Myra like hell was attacking her. She's concerned about me, seeing me as a little kid after all. Heh, we're going back to that now are we? Elyx asked himself as he placed his blade against his back, ready to press forward.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 8:07 am

Hey Ignite, wanna see what my new Leviathan Iris Armor can do? I think you'll like it. Elyx said as he looked to the She Phoenix, who shrugged her shoulders at first before she then nodded her head to confirm that she did. Elyx jumped into the air and released his magic energy into his armor, using it's effect. From there, a giant yellow bubble swarmed with light magic swarming in circles around it. Try to hit me Ignite. I bet you can't do it. The boy asked as he stood in place with his arms crossed, it was going to be fun to see her screwed over by his new shield. She let out a competitive grin on her face as she raised a fire fist into the air, ready to break through it. My pleasure! Brace yourself! Ignite exclaimed as she shot her first down onto the bubble. The attack just bounced off of the armor and cancelled out her fire at the same time. His bubble was still in place as well, this was his newest treasures, the armor being a gift from the magic council.

Told you Ignite. Elyx said as he released the shield bubble from his armor. It was most certainly a useful tool, and there was one more that helped him out as well. His Gazer on his right eye allowed him to see attacks coming right as they are about to happen. Hopefully with his awareness and speed he could dodge the attacks, or at least block them. Shall we play? The boy asked as he looked to Ignite, who looked at the gazer and poked it once before tilting her head. And what is that supposed to do? I don't think I have seen anything weaker than that. Ignite explained as she scoffed it for even being there. Elyx looked towards her with a smile on his face, he knew she couldn't resist hitting him regardless. Come on Ignite. You know you want to. Elyx taunted, and he was right. She quickly aimed a Buzzsaw cut headed for him. From there, he caught a glimpse of what would happen if he took the hit. It showed an image of him quickly being knocked out, blood from his mouth as well. When Elyx returned to reality, he raised his left arm to stop the high kick, he jumped a little but took no damage.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 8:19 am

What!? But I had you completely fooled? You could have never seen that happening? Ignite exclaimed as she gripped his shoulders and shook the boy violently, really causing him to lose his sight. She seemed to think that he was cheating, but in battle, cheating really isn't really a thing. If there was a weakness or advantage, take the chance to use either of those to put the favor on your side. Once you do that, you don't have a problem anymore. Ignite had no way of winning either of those two in the first place, it was a setup that made her look stupid. Elyx turned off the gazer to look at her directly in the eyes so he could explain how he did what he did. Ignite, Please. This Gazer allows me to see where your attack will hit and what will happen when it hits before you could carry it out. Basically, I can see a little bit into the future. You had no chance of winning either of those two things in the first place. Elyx explained as he then ran away from her, who only tried to catch him so she could hit him down to the ground again. He didn't have another shield for a long while, so he had no choice but to run for now.

I'm going to kill you for this Elyx! Ignite exclaimed as she sent a trail of fire to chase him. Meanwhile, the boy activated his gazer once again, activating it's other effect. With this effect, he allowed himself to gain 15% more speed than what he had. With Boost, Excel, and all of his other boosters, he gains a huge amount of speed to get away from the Ignite that could kill him if she ever caught him. It was a good thing she was unable to do so, but that did not discourage her, she was chasing him pretty far. Once again was he was to beat her by a mile since he was able to increase his own speed again. This was so perfect for him, if only he had some way to record this memory. Too bad pen and paper can't do the trick.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 8:33 am

The two of them continued their chase, not knowing that they ended up at the Final Destination that needed to be in. Hargeon Town, time to find their client. The shop was actually a restaurant that they needed to guard. Some men he owed and he could not pay them in time. Therefore, they are going to stat using force. By hiring Elyx and Ignite for the job, he can have everything and not pay them anything else. Well that would be an easy fix for them. Scaring people was not hard if you had a good set of magic, that being the key element of this job. Wind may not seem scary to some people, but it can be one of the most dangerous elements if one is not too careful with it. And Elyx was not going to be too careful with it. He started to wonder what he could do to scare them off first. Maybe hold the sword at one of them and humiliate them in a fencing duel? Or maybe he could actually hold them in Wind Lerale Cyclone drift.

Maybe he could paralyze them for a bit of time and hold a sword down at them as they try to move. That then sounded like too much, his goal was not to threaten to kill them. It seems lack of pride was the way to go. To lose to someone that seemed like a kid and acted as innocent as one as well. Little were the attackers going to know that he was a Bounty Hunter from Black Rose. The fact that a Bounty Hunter was there alone was scary enough, when they are told to scare you away, they are not afraid to do just that. The best way to deal with this, or at least with Elyx, is to do what he says and you might not get torn to pieces. In this case, he probably shouldn't do that, but it sounded like a great idea at first. Talk about limited options. Well, at least the one I chose it fun, for me that is. Elyx said as he looked through the town.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 8:55 am

Aha! I think this is it! Elyx exclaimed, pointing out the only place that would seem like a place to eat. Everything else seemed like a house or a tavern. How come in all of these towns, when they have a job, everything BUT the place they were looking for were in their sights. Ignite and Elyx walked towards the place where Elyx mentioned, and the shop was somewhat full. It seemed like it could grow in business if the man kept this up, the nice scent of bread made Elyx fall in love with the place already. It seems that people have bread, even when it was almost night time. All they had to do was protect it and prevent anybody from entering the shop? For 5000 jewels, that seemed like a bit of a small favor. Being a bodyguard was nothing new, he couldn't believe that the man hired bounty hunters. But, well, they were there, and Elyx had no reason to complain about it. Ignite did tell him it would be an easy job for his sake, and there they were, ready to sniff the food they were guaranteed to eat.

Elyx... I have fallen in love with this place. I want you to be the best man at the wedding, I'll be Mrs. Whatever this place is. Ignite said as her body became small and chibi-like once again. Meanwhile, Elyx had a shade of embarrassment hit his body, due to the fact that she was even thinking abut marrying this place. She also didn't know that she can't pick the best man, nor is she able to pick any of the groomsmen. Um, Ignite. The second I see one jewel spent on the wedding, I'm going to tear you apart, and I may or not may not mean that literally. Stop embarrassing us and lets do something useful. Like, you know, meeting the client maybe? Elyx asked as he crossed his arms and walked over to the counter to see who they were dealing with. He put the paper on the counter and looked up at the man. We came at your request. What would you like us to do and what do we need to know?
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 9:48 am

Elyx and Ignite were not actually going to be doing too much. All they had to do was guard the shop at night, the only time in which he is unable to look over his shop. In the meantime, they were able to just hang around and do anything they needed. Elyx must have looked rather odd around everyone else with his equipment, but these were the items he needed for combat. A few of them thought of him to be a Rune Knight, and though he was honored with that name being given to him, he rejected the idea. He would not even consider himself even close to being that noble, but whenever somebody would tell them that he could, he just blushes in embarrassment and runs away. He was not really used to praise, it was not often he received it. So when customers told him that they thought he could be one of them, he could not help but run away.

It was nice how people were in this town, they treated each other with a lot of respect. Now he understood why they needed bounty hunters, they were only used to peace and happiness. When someone who tries to bully them comes around, they can't really do much to protect themselves. Maybe that was why they didn't have much jewels either, they were honest people and did not even try to cheat each other. If his theory was right, he would love to help the man out with whoever the men were. Coming to collect taxes, and the man did not even want them beaten up unless needed? He truly was a good man, desperate, but a good one. Elyx was willing to do anything to keep the mans shop alive.

The two of them looked around the town in the meantime to see what they were able to find. They needed to entertain themselves somehow? But once again they had nothing to do. Great, just what they needed, to be once again, unsure about what they wanted to do. All they had to do was stay within the borders of the town and they are good. Was it really that hard?
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 10:33 am

The two of them continued to walk around the town, noticing that many people are enjoying themselves. It was so safe that children did not even have adults looking over them. The boy would remember his "mother" always yelling at him to get back in the house because she was very scared of what the world would do to him. When he grew up and told her that he was all right, she claimed that it was because of her and that no matter what, she would do the same over and over until he is truly an adult.. Legally, he was an adult now, but has been an adult for three years now. He has seen blood plenty of times, had to clean his own house, make or buy his own food, make his own money, accept work from his boss or in this case, guild leader. He might as well have started earlier. Despite this, he wasn't mad about it, though many people say they wish to be kids once again, he would prefer himself to stay this way. This was by far the happiest he has ever been.

Elyx and Ignite continued to see many people partying, hiding in the shade, some people drawing other people, a few rides. A water park was in there as well, causing the boy to open his eyes widely and walk away as quickly as he could. Ignite did not seem to have a problem with water, even though she was fire. Then again, she drank water everyday, though she hated the taste of it, even while she was tired. This made him wonder if she needed to go for a swim, that would be a perfect experiment. He knows she takes showers, but to surround her body by a pool of water at the same time? That would be something he wondered would work. For one thing, she never screamed and burned out when she was touching water. Her genes in her body did not appreciate water, naturally, because she was a She Phoenix. Due to this fact, she was designed to hate the taste of water.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 11:00 am

The two of them got around the water park and looked at a playground. Elyx could imagine himself as a kid on the swing, and that kid was smiling happily. From there, he got off of the swing and looked behind him to let someone else on. When he saw who it was, the real adult Elyx smiled. It was Adrelissa, and she looked so beautiful at such a young age, who knew how she could of grown up? She might have been one of the best mages for all he knew, yet he was unable to imagine that now since she is not in this world. He let himself look at the illusion of the younger version of him pushing Adrelissa on the swing. Ignite looked that was and tilted her head to the side, she couldn't see what he saw in his mind, but that did not matter to the boy. Right now, he was enjoying memory lane. He tried to guess how old was during this time, maybe eight. Probably nine.

That was when he remembered it. It was Adrelissa's birthday. And she was having a party. He did give her something good on that day, something she always wanted. It was a Violin if he could recall, and a real Lerale violin at that. The boy had been saving up his allowance to give it to her, the little girls face made him smile so brightly. She ended up in tears of happiness, and that scared him at the moment since he did not expect her to cry, he cried for a different reason on that day. Looking back to it, that day meant a lot to both him and Adrelissa. The next birthday, she gave him a Violin of the same sort with a little note attached to it. If only he had that note now, he would feel so much happier.

Elyx shook his head back into Reality, remembering that he had to just enjoy himself, not just dwell on the past. There were many things for one to do, to stare at the swing and imagine your past was probably not one of them.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 12:18 pm

The two of them continued to walk, their daily stroll was starting to meet a sunset. A beautiful flaming sunset for the two of them to enjoy. They should head back to the shop now to protect it from the attackers. They were going to charge heavily today, but the owner will not be there. Therefore, once they find out that the owner is not there anymore, they will probably begin to attack the shop. Now it was time for Elyx and Ignite to turn back. As they did so, they began to run away towards the shop so they could begin to guard as soon as possible. They did not want to let it get in trouble, they would easily lose the job if they did so. Then their easiest job would end up a bust, and nobody would like that except their enemies

The boy looked at the shop and smiled, it was not attacked yet and the sun was all the way down. Now all they had to do was wait and wait... and wait once more. They were going to have to guard and be bored. Elyx decided to take the first ship and let Ignite sleep. Then after two hours he would let Ignite take roll while he went to sleep. Ignite suddenly woke up Elyx while he was trying to sleep, doing everything in her power to get her back up onto his feet. The boy looked up to Ignite, seeing her almost ready to smack him, but he opened his eyes just in time and rolled up onto his feet. His vision was blurring and out of control, but he was able to make out a few of the odd shapes in front of him. They must have been attackers, there was no other way.

Elyx pulled out Knight Iris from his sheathe and braced himself for impact, the men were first seemingly going to bring rent. They were not going to like their answer at the end of this battle. They have some bounty hunters and their names were placed on these two target lists.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 12:22 pm

I must Roll! Roll! ROLL! ROLL!
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th June 2015, 12:22 pm

The member 'Elyx Reiaki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job) NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job) NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job) NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job) NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! (Solo/Job) NormalMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 6th June 2015, 6:13 am

You got the money? One of the five bodyguard looking men asked the boy and the She Phoenix as they looked down at him menacingly. They were not playing around, and neither were the bounty hunters. Well, allow me to give it to you. Here. Elyx said as he put out his jewel bag and walked up to the man who asked. He placed Knight Iris back into it's sheathe, then shifted his eyes behind him to Ignite, which the men could not see in the dark. She nodded her head as he looked back towards the bodyguard. From there, the boy struck at the mans throat with a with a good right fist, causing him to fall and grip his own throat. The other men looked ready to fight and so was Elyx, but not to do hurt them too badly. He just needed to scare them off like the client wanted. He placed his Violin up before they could run and shot his Violin string to cast out a quick gust of Wind to push them all back.

My name is Elyx Reiaki of the Bounty Hunting guild, Black Rose. If you wish to disturb my client any further with payments, I would have no choice but to engage in combat with you. Elyx explained as he walked forward and tilted his head to the side as if he were curious. Or, you could just wait until he gets the money and we can all live happily again. He just wants to become a success after all. Elyx continued, only to be cut off by one of the mean, and that triggered the boys senses to enhance themselves. Screw you! That man owes us the money today! We kissed a lot of ass to get the boss to extend for a few days and this is how your client treats us! Screw off! The man yelled as he tried to zip to Elyx, only to cut off by a wall of fire. My name is Ignite Rosella of the Bounty Hunting guild, Black Rose. If you wish to not comply with my partner, I'm afraid you'll have to answer to me. Ignite explained as she increased the size of the wall.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 10th June 2015, 12:13 pm

You might call it a day in hell. Look around you, you're surrounded, and the wall of fire can only come closer. Just say you want to run and I'll let you. Ignite explained, and what she had promised came true. A wall of fire was surrounding the men, and Elyx was prepared to stop the She Phoenix if she gets too carried away with this. The goal was to scare them, not commit murder. Good job Ignite, just don't lose yourself now. Elyx explained as he placed his Violin up, ready to hear the screams and take out the fire barrier leaning in. The problem was none of the men seemed to want to comply, their pride was getting the best of them. That wouldn't be good, if the She Phoenix were to continue the barrier squeeze, they would burn their targets to crisps. But if they stopped the barrier, the bluff would be see through.

Argh! No! AH! Fine! We admit it! We admit defeat! Stop! One of the men yelled from inside, and Elyx quickly made his move and shot the Wind into the cyclone to stop it from going any further than it already has. Ignite did enough and a good job, not stopping the fire wall. But he began to wonder if she would continue if they were actually beginning to burn, and if he would really have to stop her. That would look bad on her record and possibly his own since he was supposed to keep her in check. The Magic Council certainly would hate it if he let it continue, so he decided to be happy that nothing else happened. Hmph... I'm not done Elyx. Ignite announced as she put out both of her palms, another ball of fire placed inside.

Ignite! Enough! Elyx exclaimed as he jumped in front of the She Phoenix quickly, knocking his Knigh Iris blade upwards to stop the ball of fire from forming. That got Ignites attention all right. She did not like that result however, she seemed angry instead. You're getting in my way Elyx! Move out of it! Ignite exclaimed as she pulled out her blade, she seemed to want to cross swords.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 10th June 2015, 12:47 pm

I'm giving you another chance Elyx to turn your back and finish the job! Or do I have to tear through you in order to do this! Ignite asked, her blade shining in the moonlight as she pushed it further. Elyx placed his right hand just above his waist so that he had a good grip on Knight Iris. Ignite has always been one to beat him in small disputes, but now this was a serious duel. For some reason, Ignite wanted these men to suffer, were jewels really that much to her? Ignite! Enough of this! The men don't pose any more of a threat to us! Put the sword down now! Elyx exclaimed as he placed his other hand forward, only for an upslash of the blade upwards to have him pull his hand out back in time.

Elyx, you're not willing to comply. What sort of Rising Star doesn't even get the job done!? Ignite exclaimed as she ran towards the boy, who didn't even see the attack coming, but the Gazer did apparently. The two of them were headed for combat. On his Gazer was an image for what could happen in the painful future, Ignite was aiming for a chop swing to his hip. The boy was back in reality as the blade was about to strike, Elyx pulling out Knight Iris just in time to block the upcoming attack, but the two of them created enough sparks to inflict splash damage onto the boy already. Damn it Ignite! Don't YOU go around playing the Rising Star card on me, my goal is to hurt them as little as possible, just like a regular Rising Star is supposed to do. Elyx exclaimed as he pushed off the She Phoenix's blade and spun his own behind his back. It glowed in Blue light, activating it's effect. But for some reason, you seem to want to really leave damage that is not necessary! Elyx answered as he charged forward towards the She Phoenix, who seemed ready for his attack.

Elyx's blade swung towards the She Phoenixs arm, expecting her to block the attack, but in response, she just rolled to the side quickly. You think I don't know you? Elyx, please, you're just making this worse for yourself! Ignite exclaimed as she jumped into the air and sliced her blade downwards on the boys head from the side, but the boy was well aware of the attack coming, and he managed to roll to the side just in time, letting Ignites blade kiss the concrete ground.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 10th June 2015, 12:58 pm

Ignite! Why are you doing this!? Elyx exclaimed, ready to put this duel at its end and talk their way out of it. Ignite had other plans on her mind it seemed, snakes of fire were slithering on the ground, headed towards the boy as they all went around him in formation. Elyx placed his hands on his violin and his bow, ready to cast them all out. He placed his Violin bow on the string, but before he could do that, the snakes of fire disappeared, and Elyx ended up meeting the blade of Ignite. A trick, and the She Phoenix got him good, the boy was sent to the side and on one knee. Ignite aimed a low kick to Elyx's head, but the boy fell to the side to avoid the attack, only to end up holding Ignite's other boot trying to stop his head. Elyx arched his back to have his legs wrap around Ignite's leg, and by pushing forward, he slammed her to the ground from the side.

Argh! Damn you! Ignite exclaimed as she tried to roll back up onto her feet, but the heavy hold on Ignite leg did not allow her to move anywhere. Like hell you're going to go anywhere. Elyx replied before he ended up facing heavy resistance, Ignite was trying to kick the boy away from her, only to end up with nothing due to his hold being to strong. More fire was then headed for him, Elyx forgetting that his She Phoenix can use magic provided her palms were freed. To avoid getting burned, he ended up having to get up from the ground, meaning that he had to release Ignite. If he was a castor magician, this would not have been a problem, but he wasn't and it was serving to be a problem. The boy was not even being given the chance to turn into Stealth Claws, Ignites fire and sword combination was too perfect for him to handle. Ability wise, she could beat him in a fight to the death. But when it comes to heart, that might just be a different story. Could, doesn't always mean would.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 10th June 2015, 1:32 pm

Elyx... Heh... I'm sure you've heard of the Armada Ark right? Ignite said as she got up from her grounded state slowly. It was odd, but that was not the case Elyx was focusing on. The fact that she had an idea of what that was made him shutter. This couldn't be Ignite, that was not possible. Shadelle was getting closer, and Elyx was like a cornered rat, now they had the ability to manipulate Ignite? I know about it, and I will destroy it! Elyx exclaimed, not continuing the battle, but he was not yet ready to admit that he knew that Ignite was not the Ignite that he knew. You really think so now? Please Elyx... This project was set up by all mages of much higher power. And it's designed to eliminate those that possess a threat, to kill traitors, just... Like... You... Ignite said as she jumped at Elyx once again, her blade meeting his in close combat once again. Elyx was forced to limbo in order to keep his balance, no matter what, when it came to physical strength, Ignite had the upper hand.

The boy looking into the She Phoenix's eyes, and they were hollow and hateful, neither of which being a good thing for him. This was definitely a tranced version of her, and he did not want to see her like this anymore. This isn't you Ignite. Where are you... Kylie. Elyx asked as he felt the pressure released from Ignite. Elyx knew Kylie, and she was one of the best human puppeteers. He then caught earshot of her keyboard, and it all made sense. Kylie, quite the enemy that one would not like to make, she had the ability to control those of lesser power and enhance their power while she had them as puppets. I didn't think it would be you they sent. The boy said as Kylie was right behind him, but she was not attacking him. His friend in school, but now she was his enemy. Heh... You were always cautious, but this stupid? If you don't want to talk, I'm willing to make this as quick as possible. I really don't want you to suffer like Cain does... Just... Let me kill you. Kylie requested as she put her musicana gun up.

Kylie
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 10th June 2015, 1:53 pm

Ignite slumped down, her eyes closed as she rested her head on his shoulder. She was lost, probably still a little bit tranced. Elyx placed her down on the ground slowly to avoid a musicana bullet being placed in his head. This was to make sure the She Phoenix stayed away from the two. Elyx was not going to give himself to Shadelle or death, not on Kylie's hands especially. They were such good friends, always loving magic, but now, they were using it against each other. You can try to put a bullet in me with your gun magic... But you can't control me due to my higher amounts of power... Elyx said as he put his Violin up, that was how most magic stacked, if you wanted to use others or manipulate them from the inside, they must have less power than you do. Kylie had no more power than Elyx, who had just about everything he needed to take her out due to the fact that his wind was strong enough to stop bullets, his awareness is high enough to see and calculate when bullets are ready to strike, and his speed is fast enough to completely dodge bullets.

Elyx... I can still kill you. Please don't make this any harder for me. Just give me the word and let me do it without regrets. Kylie said as she clicked the gun and made sure it clocked in perfectly before holding it up at his nose. It was just a mere inch at the most away from him, but Elyx did not move. He was able to dodge it if he wanted to, Kylie had everything exposed in her arsonal. Elyx had almost nothing exposed in his. You dare mess with my best friend, she is lie family to me... And you thought nothing of killing me in secret... Hmph... Kylie... You are going to suffer through a hell much worse than the one you were about to give the men if you stay in Shadelle. You're nothing more to them but a mere puppe- Elyx explained before the nozzle of the gun entered his mouth, Kylie nowhere near happy with the words that he told her. I'm going to shoot Elyx! Are you doubting it!?
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 11th June 2015, 5:16 pm

Elyx continued to speak through muffled words. Lerale Eye was casted onto him, but his magic flow was stronger than hers. In Lerales, if the magic flow was stronger against the other, it can be switched to show many cases of different emotions that never existed in the first place. Meanwhile, Kylie was open like a book, and though she was trying to force herself to shoot, she was holding back because of Cain. She wanted Elyx's answers, but she was going to end up giving answers with his manipulation. Speak to me Kylie. The boy said, his voice half cut due to his mouth being opened by the nozzle of the gun. His mouth tasted a bit of metal, causing him to gag a little, but not too much to trigger the Lerale magician in front of him and cause her to fire. What would Cain do to you if you did not drag my dead body back to him as a token?

I'll make sure that won't happen! Kylie replied as she cocked her rifle once to load the musicana bullet. She kept on threatening him, waiting for his permission, but the boy only wanted to push her buttons. He placed his hands calmly on the nozzle of the gun, causing Kylie to shake his hands off. Just give me permission damn it! Please! Don't make this harder than what it has to be! With that, Elyx placed his hands back onto the nozzle of the rifle calmly, this time, he was able to get it away from his mouth. He then looked at Kylie dead in the eyes, making sure he didn't stutter as he said this. Answer me Kylie. What would Cain do to you if you did not drag my dead body back to him as a token? Elyx asked, his tone completely serious, and Kylie had her nozzle ready to strike him in an area known to take out any male wizard, no matter their ranking. But her facial expression and her magic flow was telling Elyx the whole story, she was threatened like her fellow guildmates. Shadelle was only getting worse, and here Kyle was, taking the abuse as if it were normal.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 11th June 2015, 5:37 pm

Nothing. He just wants me to bring you dead. Kylie answered, but Elyx saw through her lie easily. She was a good actress, if he didn't have Lerale Eye active, he might have been fooled. Her tone of voice and her appearance made her seem more than believable. You're lying to me Kylie. Is that seriously how you want to be labelled as? Because of honesty, I am the way I am now. Elyx said as he smiled, but Kylie did not seem to like the thought of that. You have all of Shadelle chasing you to stop the Armada Ark, you have nothing and no one to protect you from someone like me. What makes you think you are all that all of a sudden!? From there, the two of them had a calming silence, or at least, for Elyx it was calming. Kylie seemed to be dying for an answer, and since she wanted one so badly, the boy did not mind giving her a good one.

I am Elyx Reiaki, member and hopefully one day, Ace of Petals of Bounty Hunting Guild, Black Rose. The boy started, and from there, with a swift kick, he knocked the musicana rifle instantly out of range. Kylie stumbled back as he did so, she seemed to have not taught herself how to summon the weapon back into her palms. Elyx walked forward as she continued to step back. I am Elyx Reiaki, a Rising Star of the land of Fiore. If you don't know what that means, it means I have done everything that the Magic Council wanted, I made my name known to all those around me, a celebrity if you would like to call it. I for one hate the name, but the fact that I'm labelled as one... From there, Elyx looked back towards the gun. Cain played a good number on the members of Shadelle it seemed. It seemed he was going to have to get revenge on the tyrant. Kylie, Cain has been threatening to kill you. Lerale Eye doesn't lie to me.. The boy explained as he said the words that caused his former opponent to break down even further.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 11th June 2015, 5:51 pm

Elyx then quickly turned his head to the five men, who all looked like they were being held as prisoners. Two powerful mages about to duel and then all of a sudden, this happened? We... We... We would not bother you anymore. Just, just, just don't hurt us! One of them yelled as they began to scramble away. No one was chasing them, not even Kylie, who looked lost in her own world right now. The truth was hard for her to swallow, but it wasn't any easier on Elyx to take down either. How she would react to it was beyond him, it will soon reveal itself, he was sure of it. But for now, it was a good idea to just watch as she did so. Her eyes began to get teary, it seemed all she could do was cry since she had no ability to deny it and threaten him again. Denying was still an option, threatening was clearly out of the question.

I can't go home if you're not dead! I have to kill you! Kylie exclaimed as she tried to run towards her gun, but the heroic She Phoenix herself returned to the scene from above by jumping onto the crazed Kylie. The poor girl must be devastated to see the one she used as a puppet working against her due to free will. Listen to me closely... I am only going to tell you this once. Elyx has taken care of me since I was born, and not once have I seen him kill anyone. Ignite hissed as she leaned closer to Kylie. But if I EVER... see you try to make so much as a muscle twitch to kill Elyx, I'll make sure to slowly end your life. I'm not like Elyx, I'm willing to kill those who stand in his way. The She Phoenix then got up from Kylie and looked down at her, it seems she was not done. But you also seem to have no place to go either. If you try to kill Elyx, I kill you. If you don't kill him, Cain kills you. What kind of lifestyle is that? Killing your childhood friend to save your own life? Is that was this Shadelle hell gives you? If that's the case, I don't see why anyone would want to join.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th June 2015, 6:17 am

Well Kylie... Why don't you stay in Fiore? Not with me, but just stay here and feel what freedom is truly like. Elyx suggested, and instantly the two of them turned their heads around with their eyes shot wide open. They didn't seem to enjoy the idea too much, but at this point, the Violinist could not care less about their opinions. It was Kylie's choice after all, and though he may be sparing her life now, Ignite's threat still remained in the air. Though she may be controlled like a puppet one time, but without the musicana gun to help her out of this hold, she was stuck with just listening to Elyx speak. That was his verdict, but Ignite seemed to be the one who wanted to continue this talk.

Are you F***ing serious!? She was about to blow your damn head off! Ignite exclaimed, the first time he ever heard her user a serious curse word. Where did she learn to speak like that? He couldn't remember saying that word for a long time, was it something natural for everyone to learn? Ignite, shut your face. This is my suggestion, it's her choice if she wants to or not. Elyx answered as he stared coldly Ignites way, causing the She Phoenix to stumble back as well. This was his time to correct her, she might get a little out of control, and that's what one needs to do to correct them.

I refuse to join this weak land! Shadelles Armada Ark will blow everything you love to the sh*ts! Then you will understand what temporary freedom will give you in the end. Kylie announced, but only for Elyx to turn his back away from her an let out a simple kick before walking away. Then you have made your choice. Ignite, we're going to wait for our client now, Kylie is a grown woman now. Elyx explained as he leaned his back against the glass of the shop once again. Ignite followed him, no longer stumbling either. Wait what!? That is all!? I can stillDo it and you die. I suggest you leave this very moment, away from me specifically.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th June 2015, 7:06 am

Why are you letting me go though? You wanted to kill me right? After all I tried to kill you. Kylie stated, but Elyx just crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side. Ignite leaned her back against the shop to keep on lookout for anybody else, though that proved to be only so effective. Regardless, Elyx decided to let her do so, he had half of his strength left in his body. Today was quite the day, and Ignite was just trying to give him an easy job for him to do. To comfort the troubled youthful She Phoenix, he placed his head on her head and patted it lightly. You had very good intentions. This is not your fault, trust me. The boy assured her as he looked back to Kylie. You should at least have a little freedom. Cain thinks you're still looking for me, so he won't send a party after you. You get a few days guaranteed I'm sure. Elyx explained, watching as Kylie got her weapon from the ground, but she didn't aim it at him.

Hmph! Don't think you're all that! You're not all that you think you are. Kylie exclaimed grumpily as she began to walk away, but Elyx gave her something to think about for a long time. He knew he would see Kylie again, whether as a friend or a foe. Regardless, she will be in his eyesight again, and he will be prepared for that day. For now, the Lerale Magician should not be stalking either him or Ignite now. If she does, serious trouble will arise. Heh, maybe I'm not. But at least I'm someone with freedom, and I know for a fact that is what I am. If you return back to Shadelle, tell Cain I'm coming for him and his life. Elyx said to himself, as if it were a message for Kylie to deliver. He knew Kylie was unable to hear him, and maybe it was better off that way. In the end though, he ended up receiving some satisfaction. Well Elyx, I think we should sleep in shifts from now on. Though... Maybe that won't be needed anymore, I think our craziness scared all of the men away. Ignite explained as she leaned down and sat herself down. Night night, wake me up in an hour or two.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th June 2015, 7:21 am

The night was just as silent as ever to Elyx, but the nerves in his body screamed loudly for him to panic or sleep. To panic would be useless, there was nothing to fear. He was able to handle anything that came his way, and if there was a huge enemy, the fear of fear itself was what would be feared, not the enemy. What a night... Kylie doesn't seem to be around, I can't sense anything within the next mile with high magic power like hers. Elyx said to himself before he put his right palm over his mouth, a yawn was ready to break loose. He had not slept for about eighteen hours now, he needed to sleep soon. According to how he kept track of time, it had been one and a half hours, almost exactly, but probably around five minutes earlier due to his trying to somehow move time forward. He had no time magic, huge flaw to his sleeping schedule.

Ignite... I think it's time for you to wake up now. Elyx said as he tried to poke her head, but her voice quickly came right after that. What are you talking about? I've been awake for thirty minutes already. Dude, we've been here for three hours, you let me get an extra hour of sleep. Ignite explained. This was like a talent of Ignite, she was able to make someone feel good and bad with just one sentence only. Elyx quickly jumped into the air and slammed his butt down to the ground before laying his back against the glass of the shop. He closed his eyes quickly, and he was knocked out instantly in two minutes. The boy was too tired to not sleep, and if he had anything to do that he was forgetting, it was going to have to wait for tomorrow, he was not going to do anything today. Night Ignite... Elyx mumbled as if he were the living dead. He was a little bit cold sleeping in weather such as this, but it was very well worth it to at least get a little shut eye. Today was even crazier than normal days, now he learned to like what Ignite gives to him for jobs.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th June 2015, 7:31 am

It was probably the shortest amount of sleep he could have ever slept through, because once he was knocked down and out, he felt Ignites hand on his head once again. He recognized it, it was the only thing that could stay warm amongst this weather. The boy woke up and rubbed his eyes sleepily, the sun was up. How long was Ignite awake!? It might as well have been a long time, she was doing this job for him after all to make his life at least a bit easier. Was she still feeling sorry for him after he told her it was not her fault? The thought mattered very much to the boy, but Ignite did not seem to be happy with just that alone.

The two of them stood up, Ignite looking as alert as ever while Elyx was still half asleep. This meant that he would have to approach the man with probably a tired smile and a gleam in his eye when Elyx got free food. He almost forgot that guarding the shop not only got him a small amount of jewels, but free food as well, probably for life. The boy was ready for an all you can eat sort of buffet anyways. The man was returning back, but he did not seem as panicked as before. Instead, he just seemed sort of happy, the shop was in one piece. Maybe he was happy about that, Elyx could not see any other reason to be happy about this.

The man walked up to the two bounty hunters, and his mouth instantly went from a small grin to a concerned tilted of the head. His look mainly focused on Elyx, who was clearly tired from the night, regardless of how much sleep he had just obtained. He put his hands over Elyxs head to tilt it accordingly, examining the details of the tired boy, who did not even have the energy to answer the man whenever he would ask questions. Everything seemed like a blur whenever the man would ask questions, and Ignite would create her own blur of voices by answering the mans questions.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:41 am