Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland . . . And Beyond! (Sayrn Solo)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland . . . And Beyond! (Sayrn Solo) Empty To Earthland . . . And Beyond! (Sayrn Solo)

Post by Celine 25th May 2015, 7:43 pm

Job Details.:

After waking that day she had no clue that she would be approached by her guild leader as he simply said one sentence, Get a passport and after getting kicked out to go get the passport she simply sighed and walked up to the area said to hold the line as told to her. After reaching her destination within a semi reasonable time she noticed the massive size of the line and it was growing. "Oh dear. . ." She sighed looking around her at the line and as she stepped in to grab a spot a person simply cut in front of her, OH you did not just do that. . . was all she could think but in the end she knew that if she reacted her leader would get angry and so she held her tongue. "Hmmmm. . ." After around an hour of pure waiting the line had moved maybe an inch forward and she  was getting annoyed, "What the heck is this crap?" Someone behind quickly spoke up, "People tend to cut in line a lot making the wait for us honest folk pretty bad" She simply sighed and went back to reading her research notes. Five hours later and three different books later Sayrn had been waiting for too long and decided to simply cut walking around people in a state of anger, "Yeesh this is a bunch of bull. . ." When she reached near half way through the line a man stopped her, "OI What ya think you're doing?" He looked angry and she was not in the mood for a fight. "Please back off." She looked at him with malice in her eyes only for him to walk right up to her in an intimidating manor, "What you say to me?" She simply sighed and looked at him with disinterest in her eyes. "Look if you don't back off I will have to simply keep walking and risk you hitting me which is a big mistake on your part really." People started to turn and look only for some citizens of Hargeon to run in and scream, "THE POISON MAGE IS HERE RUN IN CASE OF DANGER!" Sayrn simply looked and sighed, "Damn not again. . ." People from Hargeon who knew what the people meant simply ran but the man in front of her who seemed to not be a native simply laughed, "Really people are afraid of a simple mage? I bet they are afraid of you two small girl!" He laughed and looked at her face of disinterest causing him to grow angrier than he already was, "Okay enough of this you bitch I am gonna do this my way!" He raised his arm to hit her and Sayrn simply smiled. "Really?" She smiled and the moment the man threw his punch she sidestepped and grabbed the arm breaking the bone and throwing him onto the ground and calling to the people who were evacuating citizens, "Hey guy over here needs help!" They rushed to his attention and helped him to go get medical attention as Sayrn walked down to the docks to receive her passport rather uneventfully.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:07 pm