Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Guest 22nd May 2015, 11:24 pm

Braile frowned in distaste at the thought of her new companion leaving so soon. But she didn't object at all as she had the blanket placed on her. She lay there waiting until she heard a noise from her animal hearing. She crept off the couch to investigate the lab to see Saryn on the ground crying in front of a man who appeared to be frozen. She listened in on the conversation crossed between the idea to comfort her or go back to the couch and wait. Instead she decided on the former by going up to her and placing a hand on her shoulder and speaking softly while pressing her head against each other. "Your father looks like a great man. I will do my best to help find the cure."
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 7:58 am

Within seconds of feeling the hand on her shoulder instincts kicked in and she prepared to use some of her magic in defense but the moment she heard the voice all her tension quickly drained. "I-I. . . He was a man I looked up to and. . . All in one day all it took was a bite from an S-Class beast. . . and he ended up infected by a SS-Class venom. . . It degraded his mind and brain slowly at first." She wept and knowing she had someone for support this time turned and hugged Braile weeping into her chest, "And as it got worse I panicked more and more trying to find a cure until I found the same venom that did this to him. . ." she backed up a bit her body smoothly gliding backwards on the floor, "So in an attempt to find the cure I used not only the original venom but another SS-Class venom to try and help stabilize the antidote. . ." She looked down and held up her arm towards her father. "After that. . . It all went wrong. . . So horribly wrong." She looked back towards Braile a look of sadness on her face, "After a few days of working with the antidote formula I had to go fetch some more samples. . . And I was attacked by the beast I needed the samples from. . . And in a panic I ran back to my lab as if I had died no one could cure my father and in a panic. . ." She looked down with tears running, "Injected myself with the experimental Antidote. . . And this happened to me." She pointed at her body, "I became what I am now." She sighed and pressed a button beside the freezer making it rotate back to the storage part again. "Still want to be with an insane freak like me?"

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 3:21 pm

Braile listened to the weeping girl and held her tight in her arms. She sympathized for the girl, she really did. "A freak is only what you define it. I see a beautiful girl with a bright mind and a set goal. I will do what I can to be there for you." With that she left a kiss on Saryns forehead and ran a hand through her hair in a right hug. 'I have to do everything I can to help her... I know I just met her but I know she is perfect.' She though to herself with a tears forming in her eyes.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 10:04 pm

She quickly looked at Braile as she heard the tears hitting the floor giving her a soft kiss on the lips, "Sorry if I worried you. . I tend to visit my father everyday even if he cannot hear me." she laughed softly and got up slowly as she sighed and looked at Braile "you don't mind the fact I am naked do you?" She laughed softly and walked over to the table as she pulled out a small vial and poured it into a coffee maker, "My own brew of artificial sweetener~ It uses a caffeine base and pure vanilla extract! It makes any coffee with it taste of vanilla and has the same waking power as espresso!" she quickly turned on the coffee maker as the coffee brewed and she smiled walking over to a wall and pulling down on a small slot as she pulled down a bed, "If you need you can sleep here I still have some tests to run on the Venom we got."

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 10:08 pm

Braile smiled and put a hand behind her head and smiled with a chuckle "Well I assumed that all women in this country strip in front of each other. Or at least that has happened every time I met a woman here. Though I am still surprised you could tell I was a girl, a lot of people can't tell." She wrapped her hands around Saryns waist and spoke again. "I will be in the other room if you need me hun, just call my name if you ever need me or just plain get lonely alright?" With that she went back to the couch and relaxed herself with her hair hanging off of her head.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 10:18 pm

She continued her work sipping her special brew every so often even once accidentally sipping some poison, "SHIT" Within seconds she pulled out the antidote and sipped it stopping the affects and returning to tireless work. After hours upon hours of working she had all her tests done and findings written as she slumped back the chair fell backwards only for her to hit the ground hard, "owoowowoowowowo" She sighed and got back up limping into the kitchen of her house only to see that it was early around six in the morning. "Ohhhhh geez not again. . ." She simply sighed and went to the living room to get some rest only to see Braile sleeping softly on the couch as she smiled softly sitting across from her on the couch and falling asleep into aware that she had been bleeding from her arm where she hit it on the floor.

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 10:30 pm

Braile slept softly, despite her normal tossing and turning every so often to the point where when Saryn entered the room she was lying on her stomach with an arm and a leg hanging off of the couch. It was around 30 minutes after Saryn sat down had Braile woken up from feeling something dripping on her pajama pants. The first thing she did was look at it and checked where it was coming from. "Saryn! You're bleeding!" She shook the girl ignoring the wet patch on her pants.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 10:39 pm

She felt the shaking and woke up shocked and the moment she comprehended the words being said she panicked and looked at Braile to check for any contamination only for one of her worst fears to be there, "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!" She quickly grabbed and dragged Braile to the lab smashing a bio-hazard glass box as out came a small syringe only for the glass to reform and another syringe to drop as she set Braile on the bed and quite literally stripped all her clothes off setting them into a pile and looking for signs of the blood on her body, "None so far but I cannot be too careful. . ." She quickly took the syringe and injected it into her blood and to her happiness the blood pooled in the area she injected it and the poison came out evaporating into the air. "Never ever ever ever EVER! Touch my blood." She sighed and looked at Braile with tears in her eyes, "If you had not been a mage the poison would have hit you harder and faster. . . On regular people with almost no magic it can kill them in under a minute." She sighed and walked up to the clothes and took them too a chute dropping them in, "Those are burned now." She looked quickly back to Braile and blushed, "S-Sorry to ask this but I need you to stay here like that for the next hour to make sure none of the poison is left in your blood stream."

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 10:47 pm

Braile let out a yelp as she was picked up so suddenly and forced into the lab and forced onto the table. The next thing she knew was that she was completely bare sitting on a table with an injection forced into her. She sat there shivering in shock from what happened along with the cold table set against her skin. She covered herself with her tails and curled into a ball to hide herself. "T-thank you for saving me... How long do I have to sit here? And at least it wasn't my robes... Speaking of which can I get dressed?"
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 10:54 pm

She shook her head, "Sorry but my blood has a lingering affect on blood I need to run another test on you in an hour and if any signs should appear that my blood is still affecting you I NEED to act right away so it is best you remain as is. . . Sorry. . ." She sighed and sat down in her chair after setting it back up and put some special Gauss on the cut so that no other infections could happen, "Sorry about this. . . I did not notice my bleeding. . . And in turn put your life in danger. . ." She sighed and looked Braile seeing her curled up in a ball causing her to giggle softly, "You do not need to be so modest I am a doctor Braile I have seen many naked people. Comes with the job."

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 10:59 pm

Braile blushed more at hearing that Saryn is a doctor and smiled shyly behind a tail "I figured you were a doctor, but I am shy about my body... Despite the fact that most of the women I met yet again stripped me down without any warning." She sat up with her tails acting as clothing and looked to the rest of the room. "You should clean up the mess before we have another accident to worry about." She shifted her eyes to the broken vials on the floor and then back at Saryn.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 11:03 pm

She looked around and saw the mess that had caused the problem, "Aahhhh yes. . ." She got up and began to clean up the place a bit to make sure nothing else could cause problems, "Also you asked how I could tell you were a woman?" She giggled as she sent the broken vials and other garbage down the chute, "It is due to key facial features synonymous with woman." She nodded and swept the floor making sure that it was clean before pouring a sterilizing agent on the floor which quickly evaporated after it hit the floor, "Done!" She sighed and sat back in her chair, "And sorry about the stripping I cannot let you die and my blood is too dangerous to be left alone and I have to act fast before it spreads too far into the blood stream."

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 11:10 pm

Braile nodded in understanding and flopped back to lay on the table. "So what to do for an hour?" She held up her hands to block the ceiling from her view and continuously flip them looking for any blemishes. Then she instinctively reached to where the sleeve of her robe would usually be only to be disappointed. She would not have thought that being naked would make her feel so... well naked. She definitely was not used to the feeling, heck she wasn't used to the feeling of wearing pajamas instead of her robe.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 11:15 pm

She began to giggle as she watched Braile fiddle around bored, "Oh let me help with that!~" She rolled her chair over to where Braile was and quickly kisses her lips softly as she pulled her in shifting her tails out of the way as she embraced her, "I hope you don't mind this time sink?~" She giggled and looked at Braile with her red eyes and smiled softly as she went in for another kiss.

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 11:19 pm

Braile stared into Saryns crimson eyes with her own golden eyes. Her face was pretty much the same color as Saryns eyes in embarrassment though. She let the woman move her tails out of the way as she just shook her head no towards her not minding the kisses. She wrapped herself around Saryn again with a kind of euphoria drifting in her head. Despite the fact that she could probably die from the blood poison, she was enjoying this.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 11:22 pm

She giggled and looked at her showing her the arm that was cut, "Don't worry about it I developed a special type of Gauss for my body that stops the blood from coming out or affecting others~" She laughed and kissed Braile again as she noticed the blushing and pulled her onto her lap their bodies fully embraced as they kissed her body heating up and her face blushing as she held Braile in her arms and during their kiss she softly stroked her tails making sure to run a finger tip along Brailes spine for fun.

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 11:26 pm

Braile smiled in her kisses with Saryn, their embrace warming her to the touch. But it wasn't until her tails started to get pet that she was in control. The feeling of her hands running through her fur not only set a chill through her spine that felt like gold., but her everything started to twitch with delight. She tackled Saryn to the ground and kissed her harder as her pupils started to dilate into slits that an animal would have.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 11:29 pm

She giggled as she was forced to the ground seeming to have found a spot on her that could melt her like putty in her hands as she continued to pet and stroke at her tails, "Found a spot did I?" She laughed and kissed Brailes lips again as not seeming to care that she was forced to the floor and continued to stroke the tails with her fingertips softly and carefully.

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 11:36 pm

Braile gripped onto Saryns shoulders tightly with her nails digging into her skin, though not breaking it. Her neck twitched with every single stroke of her tail. Her legs forcefully wrapped themselves around Saryns side and kissed her practically sucking the breath right out her lungs. Each tail that wasn't being stroked waved violently as their makeout session continued. After a few seconds her eyes shifted back to their normal state and her face invented a new shade of red. She let go of the kiss and took a deep breath, panting having lost control.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 11:42 pm

She pulled Braile in close and giggled, "My my You make me wish i still had my parts~" She laughed and picked up Braile and put her onto her back switching who was on top, "Buuuut I am not really a bottom you see~" She quickly continued to kiss Braile and stroke her tails as changed which tails she stroked running a finger softly down her spine and kissing at her neck, "Now do tell me Braile how does this feel?~ And speak honestly!~"

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 11:46 pm

Braile hid her face in her arms as she was propped up onto the table. Her legs still somehow went against her will and stayed wrapped around Saryn. A cold shiver went down her spine as the fingers danced along her spine. She tried to speak but all she could do is let out a yip for excitement . She then pressed her own fingers against her lips and smiled with a bright blush on her face. After that all she did was nod and wrap herself around the woman.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 11:49 pm

She giggled and smiled as she knew she controlled the tempo of this herself and she was going to have fun with this, "Ohhhh Can't talk?~" She slowly ran her finger all along Brailes spine letting them direct and bring what she could to her, "Ohhhhh how does this feel I wonder?~" She quickly ran her finger up to Brailes neck and kissed the sides of her neck nibbling softly on the skin before moving the kiss all the way to the lips.

Post by Guest 23rd May 2015, 11:55 pm

Braile shut her eyes tight as the fingers slid their way up her spine sending a twitch through her legs causing them to clamp themselves around Saryn. She gingerly bit the lips of the woman mid kiss and squeezed herself tighter around her as every single hair on her body stood up and her ears perked. If it were any other person Braile would have tried to stop what was going on but she was lost in the ecstasy of what was going on in the lab. Braile didn't care, she was too busy playing in the land of Euphoria.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 23rd May 2015, 11:58 pm

She laughed and continued her process of play before she felt she had had her fun and needed the finale, "Let me show you my real fun hmmm?~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~Fade To Black~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterwards she sat beside Braile giggling and smiling, "You seem clean so I will go fetch your clothes alright?~" She got up and kissed Brailes belly before heading out to go get her the coat.

Post by Guest 24th May 2015, 12:02 am

Braile lay there on the table completely drained. As Saryn kissed her belly she just reached an arm towards her fruitlessly with a tires smile propping her cheeks up. By the time that she would return Braile would be completely unconscious, all spread out on the table like she would a bed after coming home from a night full of drinking.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 3:05 pm