Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 5:52 pm

Almost by habit she took out the samples from the forest and set them inside one of her machines, "Okay now. . ." She put it onto a setting and it began to spin as a lacrima scanned it, "Okay!" She looked back at Braile as she said her request, "Hmmm i only have the one lab coat at the moment apart from. . ." She sighed and handed her a dustier much older lab coat stiched on should Braile notice was a name tag with the name "Curare Firrion" On it, "That should sate ya needs for one for now but i need to get some things set up." She quickly walked up to the cryo storage fridge as she opened it and pulled out a small vial labeled decaying venom.

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 7:18 pm

Braile motioned for Saryn to turn around while she gets changed. Once she was turned around she stripped and put on the lab coat which looked a little short for her, though the size was perfect for everything but her height. If she were to bend over you could easily see her rear in the panties. She placed the robes near the entrance and spoke "Alright now what do we need to do?" Completely avoiding the subject of the name tag on the coat.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 7:27 pm

She looked over towards Braile and smiled softly as she fiddled with some dials on a machine trying to get something right. "Well i need you to sit there and let me work!" She laughed and quickly got back to work as the machine she had originally put the samples in began to beep and with speed she pulled out the readings as she nodded and tossed them back to Braile, "Keep these you will need em, I already have the formula memorized." Within seconds she put the previous vial she had just procured and the samples mixing them in the other machine as she took out a knife and cut her finger adding a few drops of her own blood to one of the mixtures. "And this should make both an antidote and a stable copy of the venom.

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 7:32 pm

Braile hustled back to her robes to pull the journal from the sleeve and when the robes fell there was a clang of the blades striking the ground. She quickly copied what the results said down into a new page of the journal and watched in amazement as Saryn made the antidote with just her blood. It was a very fascinating thing to see. Along with the unique biology of the woman herself. Though in Brailes head she couldn't make up which one she was more intrigued by. "Wow... That's... Interesting." She spoke but it was clear to tell she was staring at Saryns rear.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 7:42 pm

After she was done she sighed and looked up and after a moment she walked over to the cryo storage freezer and put the antidote and recreated reference venom in so that it can be cataloged, "DONE!" She sighed and grabbed one of her hairs that she had near a laptop as she sat and slouched back sliding into the chair with ease, "This is always the most stressful part. . ." she sighed and looked at Braile who had been staring at her, "I-I ummm... I-Is that all you needed?"

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 7:46 pm

Braile observed the woman intently as she moved, completely captivated by her appearance. It wasn't until she said anything that Braile realized that she was staring. She blushed which most likely gave herself away. "What...? Oh, I don't need anymore no, But I was wondering if I could stay for a bit? Like as a guest or something.." 'What am I doing? I don't even know this girl...' she thought to herself as she found a chair and sat herself in.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 7:53 pm

She looked at Braile a slight bit confused, "You want to stay at the house of the woman you just met?" She looked over the options and sighed, "I guess you need a place to stay and it is getting late. . ." she got up and took off her lab coat hanging it on a rack quickly and looked over at Braile, "Mind if i have the lab coat back? I need to hang it up." She sighed and walked up to her being a bit impatient as she softly pulled off the coat and hung it up looking back towards Braile and blushing heavily.

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 7:59 pm

Braile was about to thank the girl for letting her stay the night when the message didn't get to her head until the lab coat was pulled off of her. She wrapped an arm around her flat chest and started to glow a bright red. She stared at Saryn like a deer caught in the headlights, her bare chest only being covered by an arm. Yet another thing that happens to much in this country, people tend to strip eachother without warning.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 8:08 pm

She looked at Braile and noticed what she ad done quickly smacking her own head, "Jeeez I'm sorry I tend to forget that people have actual body parts to hide. After a moment she sighs and picks up Braile and takes her to the guest room of the place as she reactivates the lacrima that hides the lab, "This place should have plenty of clothes around for you. . . If you need me I will be sitting in the living room. . ." After that she walked down to the living room and sat face down on the couch and mufflingly screamed into the pillow, "I have a woman staying at my house the heck am I doing?!" She sighed and made sure she had no clothes on as she fell asleep quickly on her couch completely naked and defenseless or so many would think.

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 8:35 pm

Braile looked around in the guest room for a spare set of clothing for about five minutes until she found herself in a pair of long legged pajama pants and a long tee shirt. After that she found her way to the living room to see Saryn laying there on the couch. Braile blushed and ran back into the guest room to grab a blanket to place on Saryn. Once places Braile sat herself down next to the couch with her head resting on the side of the arm of it. After about ten minutes of thinking to herself she finally fell asleep.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 8:43 pm

She woke up quickly and could see that Braile was awake softly and eventually fell asleep and she could quickly feel her heart racing. "I-I shouldnt do this b-but. . ." She sighed her heart was racing and she quickly placed a magic barrier on her lips so she did not burn anything with acid and slowly crawled over to Braile before kissing her on the lips as fast she can and went back to being "asleep". Please don't notice pleeeease don't notice. . .

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 8:47 pm

Braile was fast asleep by Saryns side and didn't even notice that she had moved at all. All she did was rub her face against the arm of the couch and let out a smile. She was for certain having a good dream. Her ears twitched happily and her tails poofed up around her and she slowly rolled to the floor and let her hand fling up onto the couch right next to where Saryn was.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 8:51 pm

She sighed happily and watched as Braile fell out and sighed as she picked her up and as if by some highly stupid idea kissed Braile again while she had her in her arms. After the kiss which probably lasted too long Braile quickly awoke only to be in the middle of a kiss with Sayrn at which she quickly pulled back, "I-I-I. . .Ummm. . .I-I. . . SORRY!" She began to look sad and embarrassed at what she did.

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 8:55 pm

Braile woke up to a strange sensation against her lips. Her eyes shot open to see Saryn kissing her and holding her in her arms. Her face lit up a bright red and tried to avert her eyes. But this for sure confirmed that the feelings were mutual... She hoped. Instead of acting surprised, Braile wrapped a hand around her head and pulled her in for another kiss. She presser herself tighter on the girl and pulled her in for a much longer and harder kiss.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 9:28 pm

She blushed at feeling the pull and even more when the kiss began until by the end of it she was nothing but a stammering mess, "I-I ummm I-I. . . S-So you liked me too huh?" She had no idea what to say she never really dated anyone and the idea that someone anyone could love this monster was confusing to her, "I-I Just ummm. . . Did not think you did was all."

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 9:31 pm

Braile nodded and blushed while still in the womans arms. She was glad she was very light for her height though. "Well same to you... I don't really know how to tell people that sort of thing though." She nuzzled the cheek of Saryn and cuddled her in her arms. Her tails fluffed up around them in the snuggles providing them both with warmth.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 9:34 pm

She looked at her and smiled as she felt the tails envelop them and she blushed, "W-Well most women don't really. . . Accept my advances. . . Or notice. . ." She laughed and looked at Braile blushing heavily only to go back into a kiss as she put her on the couch and got on top of her as she continues to kiss her wiggling her own fingers between Brailes, "Mmm~" She could not believe that she had finally gotten someone who would accept her so fully and continued to kiss her as they cuddled on the couch.

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 10:17 pm

Braile lost herself in the kiss as their fingers intertwined together on the couch. She hasn't been with someone for a long time, since she has been in Fiore at least. She wrapped herself around Saryn with her tails putting them in a cocoon of fluffy tails and smooches, throw in a couple cuddles in there too. Her ears flipped backwards in enjoyment and twitched her leg like the fox she is.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 22nd May 2015, 6:16 am

She laughed as she watched the reactions and twitches of Brailes ears and tails and simply kissed her lips again with a soft smile on her face as she looked her in the eyes her own red reflecting off Brailes. "So you know lots about me but I don't really know much about you Braile." she blushed upon saying that as it had been the first time she had called Braile by her actual name, "W-Wanna tell me a bit about yourself?" She could barely think and simply kissed Brailes ears so that the woman could talk.

Post by Guest 22nd May 2015, 4:04 pm

Braile moved a finger up to her lips as she thought about what to say. She could easily brush off the question and keep herself a complete secret or she could tell the truth. "Well, I was raised in Bosco with my family where we worked hard everyday. I usually ended up cleaning every ones messes. Then about three months ago I moved to Fiore after an incident with my family. Here I live in a rundown apartment on an island and I have a stray cat." All of that was true with some minor edits to hide her identity with the old syndicate.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 22nd May 2015, 4:22 pm

She smiled when she heard that and sighed, "Bosco huh? My father and I used to go there to give medical help to a lot of people who were harmed by the old crime syndicate there. . . I hold no grudge against them but they could be brutal some of the people were really hurt. . . I even met one of the Syndicate members." She smiled and giggled, "A lot of them were unhappy with it as was so I guess when it fell apart lots of them were happy! She giggled and looked at Braile kissing her lips again, "I wish i knew what became of them."

Post by Guest 22nd May 2015, 4:31 pm

Braile blankly gave a kiss back to Saryn as she spoke about the syndicate. She knew that the syndicate was brutal from experience, she was the one who had to clean the messes they made up. "Not all of them were bad you know. Some of them were there because they had nothing anywhere else and that's the only place that accepted them." She gave a brief pause and spoke again "I heard that if fell apart and was recreated somewhere here in Fiore. Though I don't think that they are as bad as they used to be."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 22nd May 2015, 4:36 pm

She smiled and let out a soft laugh, "I doubt they could be as bad anymore i feel anyone can change if given the time and love!" She sighed and laid her head down on Brailes chest as she sighed, "You were a part of it huh?" She gave a soft smile and looked at Braile, "From the skills you had and from the daggers you keep with you I would have to guess you were once part of the old syndicate." She kissed Brailes lips as carefully and softly she could, "But you are so sweet~"

Post by Guest 22nd May 2015, 6:59 pm

Braile ran a hand through Saryns hair and stared off into space with a blank expression. "Not everyone has changed though. I wasn't officially a member of the syndicate, like I said I just cleaned up their messes. Though you are very observant." She squeezed Saryn in her arms and her ears moved back. It was not something she was fond of sharing but she felt that the woman was actually worth sharing her past with. "It is getting late though and we should get some rest."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 22nd May 2015, 10:00 pm

She nodded at Braile and laughed at the talk for rest, "sorry but not right now! I have a few things to set up in the lab that would be a bit. . . Bad for me to have others see!" She quickly got up careful not to hurt Braile from her getting up and bent down to kiss her lips as she set a blanket over top of her. "You get some rest alright?~" She smiled and walked to the lab opening her personal door and getting inside closing the door behind her. After she was absolutely sure the doors were closed she rushed towards a button beside the cryo freezer as she hit it the freezer did a one-eighty revealing a man frozen in a magic induced perma-frost, "DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. . ." she began to weep into her arms s she collapsed onto the floor, "Again. . . AGAIN I could not find the venom that did this too you. . ." She looked up at the man as she walked up and hugged it but quickly let go. "One day. . . I will find the Venom that degraded you. . . And while the magic council pulled the plug on my search to find the cure. . . I will fund it myself. . ." She laughed clearly in a state of panic and sadness, "B-But Dad! I found a woman who actually likes me. . . You always said i would much more need a woman than a man jokingly. . . Well her it goes. . ." She continued to cry after saying that unable to tell if someone had followed her or not at this point.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:21 am