Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) Empty Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 8:39 pm

Brailes crept along the ground with a journal in hand and a pen ready to strike a page. She heard rumors of a poisonous beast that has been lurking its way around in this forest and would love to document it for a book. She would also want to learn a way to make anti bodies against the poison if there were ever any need for it. Her robe covered her whole legs and blended her with a mist that was in the forest. Though for some reason she was more relaxed here than she would normally be, especially when hunting down a monster to study.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 8:50 pm

As if the day could not get any better for her! Sayrn had not only found a book detailing a beast with some highly deadly toxins in its skin but it also lived nearby in a forest, "Haha! This will be a good hunt! A new Antidote to make and new poisons to design!" She laughed to herself loudly as she walked up into the forest hoping it would attract the beast she hunted since she was not really a tracker. After around an hour of searching and attempting to attract the beast she was hunting a few simple dire wolves walked up in a pack of around four. "Oh? You are gonna do this? Really? Okay then." Within a moment she released a deadly miasma of poison around her and within moments the wolves all fell as they choked on the poison and within moments she stopped the flow. "I hate some animals sometimes. . . I don't like killing but kill or be killed." After another bit of wandering she came across an area raved and decayed almost like it was hit by a heavy pesticide, "OH!" she suddenly got all giddy at seeing this, "I see this is it's most likely hunting grounds. . ." She quickly got about to cataloging the details of it's hunting grounds.

Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn) Empty Re: Poison and Perfections (Braile and Saryn)

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 8:55 pm

Braile wandered again some more to notice a girl wandering through the woods. She gave herself a smile as she heard the irony of what she was looking for and decided that it would be best to let this girl deal with any threats that were nearby. She watched the girl for an hour before wolves turned up and moved aggressively against the female. Though she watched the girl release a miasma and the wolves drop. She covered her face with her sleeve and continued to watch as the girl walked into what looked to be a hunting grounds. She took a step forward and a twig snapped.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 9:02 pm

As if almost by a step of nature upon hearing the snapping of the twig Sayrn quickly turned and fired off a ball of pure venom towards the sound only to see nothing, "Damn. . . I might have to be careful. . . It could be hunting me." She smiled and laughed again, "Ahhh the hunting is always the worst part." She quickly moved around in the clearing and took loser looks at the signs of decay, "This is almost like a magic. . . This could be caused by a beast eating lacrima. . . Worse so if it was toxic before hand." She heard it again and she was ready this time and since she was not worried of being eaten with almost animal like speed she pounced back and tackled the source of the noise, "HA GOT YA YOU. . . Girl?" she got confused as she had just pounced on a girl in the middle of the spooky forest.

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 9:06 pm

Braile watched in shock as the ball of venom struck her tabard, so she threw it off. Apparently the tabard is always hated by all random sources. She followed her slightly more and kept her eyes open in search for the beast that could be lurking around. She took another step back causing the rest of the stick to snap. The next thing she knew the girl she was following was on top of her. Her journal fell to her side with the page turned to one with a drawing of the girl with notes on the abilities she was using. Braile most definitely looked like a stalker.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 9:15 pm

After a moment of observation she could notice three major things about her current situation: She was now on top of a woman, said woman had a picture drawn of her and a list of all the poisons and the last magic she used and SHE WAS ON TOP OF A WOMAN. With a quick jump she got off and smiled, "I-I umm sorry. . . I thought you were the beast i was hunting. . . Also as a quick side note since it is still fresh why in the name of heck do ya have a drawing of me? W-Wait you are not her for the old bounty are ya?! Listen that was abolished when i joined Lamia Scale!!!" She began to panic what if this woman WAS here to kill her and now she had just lost the upper hand not only were they in the hunting grounds of a possibly magic enhanced venomous beast but this woman might be here to hunt her for the reward that was as of now abolished but how could she tell if the woman knew that? "L-Listen if you are here to kill me can it wait? I need to find this beast before it moves hunting grounds it's venom is traced with enough magi to guess it has eaten a lacrima or two and has caused it to mutate." she held out a hand towards the woman fearing the worst, "S-So b-before you kill me or harm me would you mind helping me put it down?"

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 9:20 pm

Braile gave a chuckle and a light wink trying to play off getting jumped on. But the girl more of panicked thinking that Braile was a bounty hunter. "Well in response I am not here to harm you. I heard you when you got here into the forest that you were hunting a beast and it so happens that so am I. But I watched you take care of it so that my hands won't get dirty. As for the picture I take notes on everyone and everything I see... Also, can you please get off of me?" She gave another smile with eyes closed.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 9:30 pm

With a quick squeak she got off of the woman and nodded, "I-I'm sorry. . . I am not used to just all of a sudden running into someone inside a forest and not having them want to kill me." She laughed it off but was sadly telling the truth. and before she could even speak up she heard a ghastly roar in the distance and turned to it only to see a massive serpentine beast covered in fur the face of a wolf and with arms like that of a horrid beast claws drenched in poison and teeth dripping with venom. "Oh great it is here now. . ." With a quick sigh she looked at the beast and back to the woman, "Names Sayrn and i would suggest you stand a bit back. . ." After a moment she threw off her hazard mask as she took a deep breath, "Ahhh fresh air and the smell of poison!" She looked at the beast and took a step onto a stick causing it to crack as the beast looked over and roared loudly in intimidation, "Hmmm seems non aggressive, However. . . Ahh there we go!" She watched anything the laws touched as all the plant life decayed in it's grasp. With a quick movement she was running towards the beast and dodging its swipes and attempts to crush her as she weaved around it getting every last detail of it's body memorized before retreating back to the woman, "Lacrima is lodged into it's back, it is an illegal magic type lacrima too, probably left behind by accident or dropped. . . Best bet is to kill the beast, however i would prefer to just remove the lacrima so i can get the beasts venom pure as is." She looked over to the woman and smiled, "Think you can help?~"

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 9:35 pm

With a quick hand movement blades slid out of Brailes sleeve and she sprinted past Saryn without a word. She quickly slashed at the ankles of the beast causing it to collapse to the ground. She then swung a clawed foot at the beasts jaw so that she can disorient it. "I can do more than help. But that was just me being a show off." She wiped the blades onto the ground and slid them back into her sleeves. "After you." She then pointed to the lacrima and smiled. "I am here just to document the poison and its effects as well as an antidote."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 9:42 pm

She smiled at seeing that and smiled as she waled up to the beast and slipped some of the beasts claw venom onto her tongue, "Ohhh! Spicy! But hmmmm. . . Basic toxin . . . DAMN IT! This venom is nothing special. . . The only reason it is so potent is cause of the lacrima. . . And here i thought i came across something new." She sighed and looked at the beast and smiled, "Well best to put the poor thing out of its misery." With a quick move she sprayed a extreme acid after moving the woman out of the way as the body quite literally melted down in front of them until it was a puddle. "And here i thought today was gonna be productive! DAMMIT!" she kicked a bone as it was melting causing it to crack and break faster. With a quick glance over to the woman she gathered almost all the info she needed, "Hmmmm a Black Rose mage. . . Kitsune by the looks too." Se smiled and extended a hand, "I never got your name by the by! Oh! hold on!" She quickly put on some gloves and put her hazard mask back on, Would not want you to get hurt." She quickly extended her hand back out."

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 9:46 pm

Braile chuckled as the woman inquired her name and put the mask back on. "My name is Braile. You are quite observant for a Lamia Scale member. No offense if any were taken." She sat down a few feet away from the puddle of acid and pulled out her journal again. "So, Saryn... From what I can tell is that you are actually a very venomous creature yourself. If its not too much to ask, is there anything I should know to deal with poison that would be affected by the lacrima if it were to ever happen again?."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 9:54 pm

she nodded and smiled, "Knowledge is my fun!~" After following her and getting asked the question she looked at the beast and nodded, "Judging by the amplification the best antidote is probably either amputation or freezing of the tissue for a VERY slow application a more potent form of the current antidote, Only reason i say that is cause of the fact that even plant life decayed rapidly upon introduction to the poison. However due to the rarity of the event of this happening again i would only call this an A-Class poison. Nothing too serious but still lethal." She nodded and sighed as she looked back at the puddle, "I was hoping i had found a rare SS-Class Venom or poison. . ." After a look she observed Braile, "Hmmm . . . So you can tell what I am huh? Monstrous is it not? The only reason i look remotely human is cause i had to use some knowledge from the library back at the guild to manipulate the skin pigment and consistency."

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 10:00 pm

Braile wrote down everything that Saryn had said about the wolf and herself. "I am assuming that you were a full human before? And stop me if I start to pry too much, it is just a rare occasion to meet a fully sentient... poison?" She meant no offense saying it but it was the first thing that popped into her mind. She watched as the wolf puddled away and wrote down the acid spit in the page for Saryn, which was right next to the wolf page itself. "My job that I hold myself for it so analyze and write an almanac about everything in the world. I know I may not be successful but it will be a great accomplishment to get far."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 10:08 pm

She smiled at the term sentient poison, "Noooooot quite more like a muated mixture between a SS-class toxic orchid and a SS-Class neurotoxin. I am part Plan and reptilian with human in there." She sighed and looked at her hand then back towards Braile and smiled softly towards the woman, "I feel that is a very amazing goal to work towards! Mine is to find and identify every last SS-Class poison and Venom in existence so that I an develop antidotes for them!" She sighed and looked up at the sky, "It is the least I can do after. . . Anyways!" she quickly got up and looked at Braile before getting a wave of blush, "Hmm? You are very pretty!" She laughed and cracked her own neck t try and feel a bit better. "What ya say we get some plant samples for the potency antidote?"

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 10:12 pm

Braile blushed as she was told she was pretty. That probably meant that Saryn could tell that Braile was actually a girl, though she looked like neither gender. "Alright, lets get this poison down... Also would you like to help me with my project? I am sure that you will most definitely help me in the long run when it comes down to the entire plant and poison section of the book." She said while trying to look away innocently and spoke under her breath. "You aren't so bad looking yourself."
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 10:18 pm

She nodded and smiled, "Of course! If my knowledge could actually get passed down that would be nice! And considering you would be traveling across many areas to get your info for the book i can easily gain more info on missing or lost SS-Class venoms! Like the Devolution Poison! Oh that was a bad one! It was a poison that the magi council wiped out due to the fact it devolved any species it came in contact with and due to it's highly infectious properties wiped out the entire human population of around five islands filled with over three million people EACH!" She swooned as she talked about it to the point she almost missed the compliment and blushed heavily upon hearing it, "M-Me nooooo! I am just a freak of nature!" She laughed and continued as she picked up some decayed grass and tree bark.

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 10:25 pm

Braile wrote down about the Devolution poison and let out a faint whistle still hiding her face from Saryn so that she wouldn't be seen blushing. Though she did let out a chuckle at the womans modesty. "You are a gift from nature. I assume that you are immune to most toxins yes? I'd say that is a gift that can save a lot of lives." She turned to the page and started to draw the wolf right out of memory and labeled the lacrima on its back.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 10:29 pm

She nodded and smiled trying to hide her own blush, "I guess so but i am still affected by it just much less than most Magic poison hurts the worst." After saying so she looked over Brailes shoulder watching her draw the wolf as she smiled and whistled, "You are really great at drawing from memory! Is it Eidetic memory? If so that would explain the perfect rendition!" She giggled and continued to try and hide her blush as she pulled out the last of the few samples she needed for the lab in her guild so she could work on the antidote.

Post by Guest 20th May 2015, 10:33 pm

Braile nodded on the comment about her memory and slammed the book closed as Saryn finished gathering the samples. "Do you think you can take me to wherever you are going to show me how to make the antidote? I mean if I wouldn't be a bother to you..." She spoke with a light sound of embarrassment in her voice, which gave her more of a feminine sounding voice than her natural androgynous voice.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th May 2015, 10:39 pm

She looked at Braile with a hint of amusement, "You want to see the process? Alright. but it is a bit of a trek since we got to get back to my lab outside Hargeon." She nodded and stood up and looked at Braile and in her head all she could think was Damn Damn Damn Damn am i falling for her? What is this? I thought the poison stopped these feelings a while ago. . . After a bit of walking in almost pure silence they reached a road and there was a vehicle there with a man sitting there as he smiled "Find what ye were lookin fer?" She nodded and simply told him to bring the two back to the lab and he happily obliged as they quickly reached the lab which looked like a dilapidated shack, "Home sweet home!" As she walked in almost by habit she yelled out "I'm hooooome!" after realizing what she said she blushed and looked back towards Braile, "S-Sorry. . . Habit."

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 5:09 pm

Braile chuckled as the girl yelled when they got to their home. She was pretty excited to be at her home. To be honest Braile was kind of excited too, it wasn't every day she was taken to someones home, none the less to help with her project. She got off of the buggy and stood their waiting for Saryn so that she did not seem like a rude guest. "I like your home. Its much bigger than the apartment I live in back on the island." She said full heartedly. The only thing she would have asked for is to bring the stray cat back here with her.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 5:18 pm

After a moment and making sure not a soul had followed them and when she had absolute certainty that they were alone she began on her way towards a panel on the wall, "I would stay away from the walls." she quickly opened the panel and pressed a lacrima as within seconds the walls of the place rippled and faded and within seconds the walls were a smooth white steel and the floors almost like porcelain, "Welcome to the lab!" she quickly took off her clothes even all her undergarments as she sighed and stretched revealing she had neither nipples or even a primary sexual organ, "That feels better to me!" She laughed and put on a lab coat walking towards a large metal door with a bio-hazard symbol on it as she looked back towards Braile, "Follow me!"

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 5:23 pm

As instructed she stayed away from the walls and looked in awe as the building changed. After taking in the sight of the lab she turned to Saryn, who appeared to be stripping. She hid her face so that she wouldn't stare, apparently women had a habbit of undressing in front of her. She took a small glance to see no out organs to be visual at all. Though she couldn't help but feel embarrassed by the figure.
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 21st May 2015, 5:35 pm

She had barely noticed the embarrassment on Brailes face until she looked back after she did not come, "OH! Sorry! Stripping is sorta habit now since the toxins and venoms sometimes eat through clothes and they are expensive to replace!" she laughed softly obviously a bit embarrassed herself, "A-Anyways! Off we go to my lab i would be a bit careful around the vials." She quickly opened the door and dragged Braile along with her as they entered a massive lab filled with a Low temperature freezer, cryo freezer, Heater and many other useful instruments for working with what she does.

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 5:43 pm

Braile nodded in compliance to Saryn though she felt out of place wearing the giant robe now. "Is there anything more appropriate for me to wear? I don't want my clothes to get caught on something." She blushed as she patted down the giant robes she was wearing, which really did make her look larger than she was. Though she was still pretty tall, standing at 6'8. She loved the smell of science in this room, it was always a smell of progress and sulfur that made her believe that there are people making changes.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:45 am