Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mess Management? Maid Arrival? (Open)

Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mess Management? Maid Arrival? (Open) Empty Mess Management? Maid Arrival? (Open)

Post by Chesha 4th May 2015, 3:40 am

Analyzing the events that occurred in the last thirty minutes...Mao still couldn't make sense of the odd chaos.

'Perhaps it is some form of hazing ritual? Some groups are known for it,' she theorized as her breath caught in her throat. The short mage heard the lilting voice as if it taunted her, the person attempting to find their quarry. From the sounds of it however they wandered down another hall and away from Mao's current hiding spot. A few seconds more of waiting and finally a sigh of relief escaped. 'Free for now...'

It'd been nothing more than instinct that brought the woman to this guild in the first place. Nowhere to go and no recollection of where she should go - or might want her back - the person helping Mao get her bearings offered the suggestion of joining a guild. In the cheerful tone customary to the man, he'd listed various ones while pulling news clippings for her to peruse as he spoke to their various characteristics. A part of her thought about Blue Pegasus when he mentioned their extensive library, the girl having spent much of her time reading. The lure of more books...it'd been good, but something else wiped the thought away when "Sabertooth" finally tumbled out of his running mouth. Like a siren's call Mao's attention veered towards it even as she began tuning him out. In the end that same instinct eventually forced her to the guild hall of the famed fanged feline.

What she failed to account for was meeting a rather...excitable - to say the least - woman on the way there. That exuberant voice called out to her, causing Mao to stop in her tracks and peer back in curiosity with ears perked right up. When the stranger's arm flung itself around her shoulders, Mao nearly dropped the small sack of belongings, the hair along her tail raising up in surprise. "You must be the new girl! They said you'd be a little odd, but I didn't think you'd have a tail like that! We might have to modify your uniform, but don't worry I'm pretty handy like that!" And then, much to Mao's amazement, the strange woman kept up the chatter all the way into the guild hall, and then through it...things became a little fuzzy after the sudden teleport - the girl's chatter proved a worthy distraction until the last second - and provided an unfortunate opening. Quickly after the chatty female lead Mao into a room and forced the oddest, most uncomfortable getup on her. "A perfect fit! Just don't lift your tail too high I guess so your skirt doesn't lift up and you'll be fine while cleaning! We must always stay proper as maid's working for Mistress Melissa's Maid service! Master's at Mess Management! However we can't help being cute while we do it!" She tacked on a wink to the end, the smile refusing to budge since...well she'd probably been smiling since before they met.

Finally Mao awoke from her mild stupor, whatever spell - surely it'd been some spell of confusion or lulling...something - and bolted at that point before the woman could begin another happy speech. Thus began their pseudo game of hide-n-seek with Mao stuck in the unfortunate, lace-ridden getup. 'How can she even stand this?' Absentmindedly a hand scratched at her stomach to no avail. The discomfort was cinched into her body with a corset and ribbon, ensuring the slightly crinkled, white shirt beneath would leave crease-marks and indents all around her torso. Even the sheer socks tickled as they slipped down a centimeter here and there. If she didn't have to keep a constant vigilance for the maid, then Mao might've taken the time to simply remove the offensive things as she did the annoying headband as it lay forgotten somewhere. With her moment's reprieve the obnoxious, lace-rimmed choker fell to the ground to hopefully never be seen again as Mao dashed to the across the hallway to another wing.

'I simply wanted to join...now they'll likely thing I'm some strange spy,' she thought to herself with a small sigh, hands adjusting the small jacket automatically. How she wished the sleeves were longer, unused to going without her thin, long-sleeved shirt. It reminded the poor girl of another issue, 'I don't even remember where the room is...if I dare return...but...' Another look at the silly outfit and her cold feet: Mao desperately wanted her clothes back.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:11 pm