Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job)

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Possessed Bosconian Technology
    Position : None
    Guild : ?????
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job) Empty Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job)

Post by Yodoras 19th April 2015, 1:18 pm

Xierak let out a low deep growl, he wasn’t in a pleasant mood to say the least. He had hastily agreed to take up a job with Devon to help prevent a wedding from being crashed, he was wondering now, what in this living world was he thinking. He sat there under a pile of dirty carpets that happened to be by the church the wedding was being held, using the fact he was in robes, he was trying to hide his massive bulk in the pile. He was certain the main part of this job would be easy enough, stop a crazy man from disrupting the ceremony, but he would cause a massive disruption if he was going to be forced into the church currently filled with a whole host of incredibly short people, even Devon stood out amongst them, Xierak would feel dramatically out of place with how tall he was.

He let out another deep growl, making sure not to move his right arm, it was still broken to say the least, but in turn all the nubs had finally healed over, leaving him at full capacity in that regard if he chose to fight with them, but given the situation, Xierak wouldn’t get caught dead in Rose Garden with a single centimeter of his being shown, especially at a wedding. He let out a disgruntled sigh, and shifted uneasily under the rugs, he had a distinct feeling, this was going to be near the bottom of the list of his most hated days in Fiore.
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job) Empty Re: Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job)

Post by Devon Sabathiel 19th April 2015, 1:57 pm

Devon smiled softly her red and white dress flew softly in the wind she had her hair styled in soft ringlets Devon sighed softly her eyes wondered over the front of the church she wondered where Xierak was she thought he would be there already waiting for her to arrive.

Devon started to hear the deep growl and tried to follow the sound she noticed it happened twice then she sore the pile of dirty carpets move and her eyebrow arched upwards and slowly moved towards it [color=pink"Xierak if that's you why are you hiding under this pile you will smell if you don't come out from there!"[/color] she said softly bending and tilted her head trying to see if she could spot the person in the pile of dirty carpets.

Devon looked around the surroundings her eyes wandered the paths as she wondered how someone could enter the church Devon was trying to think like a crazy person obsessed on disturbing this wedding something so pure and loving should not be disturbed. coming from a heavenly place Devon was determined to stop anyone who should not be there enter and she doughted Xierak would be much help under the pile of carpets.

Devon looked back over her shoulder and sighed softly "are you coming out are do you hate holy matrimony's that much?" she asked softly wondering why he hid it was just a job a way to earn money at the end of the day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job) Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job) Empty Re: Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job)

Post by Yodoras 19th April 2015, 2:15 pm

Xierak suddenly heard Devon’s voice just outside the pile of rags and let out a deep growl. He let out a snort that resounded with a stern unwillingness to not comply. “I don’t care what I smell like, anything is better than the time I got out of a dung pile I had the unfortunate need to hide in once.” Xierak left it at that, he was not going to explain the circumstances around such an event, it was one of the times he was desperately trying to escape during that time.

After a moment he heard Devon’s second comment and he let out a sigh as his initial response, “Its not that exactly…. It’s more so the fact our entire group of mid- I mean clients are under four feet tall! I stick out like a sour thumb, no worse than a sore thumb!” He then went quiet grumbling to himself for a long moment. He then took a deep breath, “Even if I wanted to, I lack the wardrobe and there is no way in this living world you can get me in a proper wardrobe for a wedding! Besides, I can hide out right here and keep watch, it’s not every day I can find something I can hide completely in.” He wasn’t wanting to admit, but for some reason he felt at ease in that pile of rugs, and only candy or the job objective could get him out of it, and seeing as he didn’t smell any candy nearby, he didn’t plan on moving.
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 19th April 2015, 2:43 pm

Devon laughed softly her eyes glimmered in hope "I will have to hear the rest of your story at some point it sounds interesting!" she stated softly and then she skipped off into the church. Devon was gone for about five minutes then she slowly walked back something being almost dragged behind her the bottom was close to touching the floor and the top was just a both her head the item was very big bigger than her anyway.

Devon lent against the pile and waved a suit infrount of the pile "you know I thought you might say that so i went out yesterday and borrowed a suit. I had to guess your size but i am pretty good with that if anything it may be a tad big in that case there is a belt!" she stated leaning over trying to look at Xierak "come on it wont be that bad I will dance with you after the job is done!" she said lightly smiling hoping she would not be l=the only one dressed up for this job he was not the only one sticking out like a sore thumb she did to she was a foot taller than the wedding party.

Devon sighed softly she hoped he would come out of the pile of dirty carpets she looked like she was talking to herself and was starting to get funny comments "come on please!" she said softly still swinging the suit infrount of the carpets she would continue until he gave in she was not there alown and hated seeming like a mad woman.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 19th April 2015, 3:11 pm

Xierak let out a groan when Devon said she wanted to hear his story one day, like he had one, his story was nothing to be impressed about, hec it would probably scare a few people not educate them. After Devon walked away he closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, and he thought Akryn was bad, but Devon was starting to take the cake. However suddenly Devon walked back from inside the church, holding a rather large piece of oddly shaped fabric. He then heard what Devon had said with what seemed to be a red light of pure evil emanating from her eyes, his eyes widened at the size of the suit as he then started to try and crawl backward until his back pressed up against the church wall, however he kept on trying to crawl backwards, “Um no Devon, I am perfectly fine in my robes… No need for fancy clothing for me at all…”

Cracks started to form on the church wall from the pressure of him continuously trying to back into the wall, he felt like this was one crazy nightmare, where was Akryn when he needed him, better yet how would Lieria protect him, he wasn’t going to bring himself to hurt Devon, he wouldn’t do that, he would destroy the suit in a heartbeat, but he will not let that thing get put on him. Please help me please help me, I am not meant to look fancy… why did I take on this job….
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 19th April 2015, 3:47 pm

Devon sighed softly putting the suit onto a nail that seamed to be sticking out of the front of the church she looked at the pile and walking around it Devon lifted her hands up to show she had nothing in her hands a sign of good faith "Xierak carm down man ok the suit is no longer in my hand and if you continue you will brake the church!" she stated moving closer her hand gently laid onto his arm "Xierak please you came on this job to help someone on their happiest day!" she said softly her head tilted lightly.

Devon looked at the wall and sore the wall cracking and Devon had to think quickly softly sighting "please Xierak stop!" she called into his ear her hands grasped his wrists  and started to pull trying to stop him going further into the wall.

Devon glanced sideways she thought she sore something but her mind was plating tricks on her that is what she thought anyway Devon sighed softly all her strength was in pulling Xierak trying to get him away from the wall. Devon was far from winning and if he went any further he would brake the church. stepping back Devon sighed "Sorry! Water Dragon Rear!" she said softly a wheal wind of water erupted from her mouth and covers Xierak hoping to snap him out of it she hoped it would stop him from braking the wall compleatly the damage would probably come out of the reward as it was Devon shock her head looking over the pile of carpets she thought she sore it again a moving shadow.

Last edited by Devon Sabathiel on 19th April 2015, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th April 2015, 3:47 pm

The member 'Devon Sabathiel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job) WeakMonster Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job) NormalMonster Disaster at the Wedding! Devon and Xierak(Job) NormalMonster
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 19th April 2015, 4:20 pm

(OOC Note- transforming the two normals into one strong)

Xierak was suddenly caught off guard when he got hit by a torrential blast of water. The blast blew away his cover and tore some of his robes around his chest revealing his dark grey hide underneath as well as a number of obsidian colored pyramid shaped nubs. Snapping out of his near panic like state, but in return when he noticed the damage to his robes he slowly stood up his muscles beginning to tense up from his building anger. “What have you done!” Xierak looked back and forth for a minute before picking up one of the rugs and quickly ripping and tearing it so he could wrap around the torn holes that was in his robes, hiding his hide.

He let out a deep and bestial growl unlike those from before, “Never, never create a chance for my robes to be damaged in public, never!” Xierak was clenching his teeth under his hood when something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye, He then turned and let out a growl that sounded more like those before, “Devon look alive, our troublemaker has arrived…” Indeed as he spoke these words a short man with a double chin and orange hair came into view infront of the church, behind him was three tall and well-dressed men who seemed to be his lackeys. Xierak then walked forward a bit and positioned himself between the men and the door of the church, “By the name of the Blue Pegasus Guild I cannot allow you entry into this wedding…”
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 19th April 2015, 5:03 pm

Devon quickly backed up from Xierak she had not meant to tear his clothing "I am sorry!" she seemed to stutter her words she was trying to get away from Xierak when she noticed the men and looked back at Xierak and stayed as far away from him as she could she was afraid of him and she could not hide that fact but she wondered why he was so attached to his clothing and also wondered why he went for a carpet when thinner clothing was hanging just around the corner, clothing that would be easier to moreover in.

Devon looked in the direction Xierak was and nodded softly "I have seen them already!" she stated softly walking behind him she never got to close though and was careful to never be in arms reach. Devon tilted her head lightly looking at the men "what he said!" she stated pointing his thumb at Xierak wondering what the men would do with them standing in the way.

the men smirked and the one with the double chin laughed cruelty "and what will a reptile and a girl going to do if i don't stop?" he asked his voice sounded cruel but determined and Devon gasped softly "that was a bad way of describing my friend here!" she stated shaking her head she wondered if reptile was an insult to Xierak and how he would react to being called it she hope he would not kill the men she hatted killing but she understood when some people killed.

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 19th April 2015, 5:22 pm

Xierak’s expression darkened when he heard the mans response, his entire being started to tense once more in the rise of anger. Xierak then started to chuckle, not a happy chuckle but a dark and angry one. “What will we do? Let me tell you little man, watch what you call others when you have no idea WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!” At this outburst Xierak swiftly jumped forward and delivered a powerful front kick to the short mans face who crashed into the lacky behind him while saying, “MaaaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn….” The two bodies went flying for a few meters before crashing into the wall of the building across the street.

The other two lackies looked back at their boss in shock, and said in unison, “Senpai!” The two lackies then ran over to their fallen boss and said, “Are you ok Boss??” After a moment the small man sat up and looked hard at the behemoth of a man who had just kicked him across the street. “What a impressive parfume you have good sir, however you don’t have the strength to make me fall in battle, man~” As he said this he had gotten up with his legs shaking, not convincing Xierak that his words were true in the slightest when he saw the man shoot out a orb of blue light straight at Xierak. He quickly responded by extending out his left hand palm out, “Graviton Com-“ Xierak stopped when he felt his spell was being canceled out by the orb somehow as it hit his open palm.
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 19th April 2015, 5:59 pm

Devon smirked softly stretching her wings Devon lifted off the floor to reached 40 feet into the air her eyes fixed onto the men she could not get to them at the moment as she sore Xierak send the leader that she now guessed had the name of Senpai! thanks to his lackeys Devon smiled softly as she watched what went on beneath her and came down with a quick speed picking one of the lackeys up before she climbed back up again and drooped the lackey back towards the floor Devon then sore Xierak cast a spell but when she sore it fail Devon was confused and landed next to him

"what happened?" she asked softly tilting her head looking at the other men her in-stinks where to run as her power would not work ether but she has her wings and her strength never relied on magic power to work and at this moment in time she was very thankful for these abilities of hers. Devon tilted her head and smiled sweetly down at the boss "I think we have got off on the wrong foot how would you like to make all those people envious of you by taking me to the wedding!" she stated softly biting her bottom lip her hand softly glided over the mans face looking behind her at Xierak "why don't you stay with our lovely freinds wilst I have some alown time with Senpai!" she stated softly

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 19th April 2015, 6:17 pm

Xierak frowned as he looked at the sizzling palm of his left glove. When he saw Devon land down right next to him and asked what happened Xierak closed his left hand tighted it into a fist. “My spell had no effect on that magic… It could possibly be Wave magic… if so my own magic is completely useless against it directly.” Xierak looked at the small man, He is more powerful than he looks if he has that kind of magic.

However when he saw Devon fly right up to him and then invite him to go with the wedding with her. Xierak was shocked to say the least. As the four men looked at Devon Xierak snapped out of it and looked up at a large sign just above the four men. If I made that thing fall I can make it hit those trouble makers without hitting Devon. At this planned he nodded and pointed at the sign with his left hand, and then whispered, “Graviton H smash…” He then flicked his finger downward as the sign got ripped off its fastnings and crashed down on the four men with a giant dust cloud left in its wake. Xierak then slowly walked up and stood next to Devon and examined the four men, the three lackies were certainly knocked out, their boss however was still conscious but stuck. “Sorry if I ruined your “moment” Devon.. I just saw a most opportune moment they couldn’t move for a while, atleast while the wedding is in session…”
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 19th April 2015, 6:50 pm

Devon smiled softly ad leaned down close to the bosses ear [color=pink]"thanks that's all i needed!" she whispered softly standing up she looked around at the men now stuck until at least after the wedding had finished "well that's all the time they need once they come out those doors there legally wed and they cant do much after that, thanks for taking the hint!" she said softly looking sideways at Xierak smiling softly she sighed lightly as she looked back at the men "for a moment I thought you where going to leave me alown with the creepy one!" she stated pointed to the boss laughing softly.

Turning to Xierak Devon smiled lightly yet again stepping away from him "thank you for being here!" she said softly and started to walk off towards the church and shock her head thinking about everything that had happened since she arrived.

Devon turned back to face Xierak and tilted her head "why is it you are afraid of being in anything but your robs?" she asked softly waiting there to see if she would even get answered or not this was going to be only one of the many questions about Xierak she would have.

Devon doughted her question would be answered but she waited for a while until she gave up and sighed softly shacking her head "one day I will get your trust!" she stated lightly smiling sitting on the church steps just encase there was anyone else trying to sneak inside.

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 19th April 2015, 7:31 pm

Xierak watched as Devon had rubbed it in in the four men’s face, the boss only saying “Oh Maaaaaaannnnn” Xierak then turned and looked up at the sky as Devon continued on, eventually thanking Xierak for taking the hint, at which Xierak only let out a small chuckle. He closed his eyes and remembered back to a day, back when he had been taken on one of the many trips that monster had taken Xierak with him to Bellum. He had managed to escape his bindings and was trying to run through the capital city trying to escape and stay out of sight.

It was during that time, he had met… her… the one human who had been able to look past his sickly and rough exterieror, and saw into his heart. She had taken him in, sheltered him for a week, and protected him from everything during that time. However a week passed and then one of the demon servants of that monster found him and took him… killed Lieria and her family in the process… however, that time forever changed Xieraks heart, and something he was very grateful for.

Xierak then snapped back into reality When he heard both of Devons question, he swallowed a bit, and gave her a sideways glance at her. He remained quiet for a long moment studying Devon, “Maybe… one day, but not any time soon, as for my robes… the chances are you will find out one day, and with that I again make no promises….”
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 20th April 2015, 2:57 am

Devon smiled softly shacking her head looking up at the sky she missed her old home where no one kept a secrets this was so they could trust each other whole heartrendingly but she knew this world was different but Devon missed the honesty of her world she sighed lightly "well i look forward to that day and hope you are the one to tell me not another guild member!" she stated she placed her hands behind her and leaned back slightly tilting her head up into the sun.

Devon was hoping the ceremony would finish soon her whole body shock around Xierak he still made her afraid but she done her best to hide her fear from him she did not want to seem weak in anyway shape or form "this wedding should be over in half an hour then we can go out individual ways and you can chose weather or not we do a job together again!" she stated lightly smiling softly Devon tilted her dead she half wondered if this would be there last job together of if they would be doing any more together. Devon also wondered if Xierak would go out of his convert zone ever again. Devon very much doughted he would ever do this job ever again in fact once the job was done she could see him running for his life as far way as possible.

Devon looked behind her as she heard the door creak open and Devon quickly moved so the wedding party could exit with out any problems she smiled softly seeing all the smiling faces and was glade she was there to stop the mad man getting inside to destroy the wedding.

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 20th April 2015, 2:01 pm

Xierak went quiet once again when he heard Devon’s wish, he closed his eyes and tightened his fists, his fear for humans was all to real, from the multiple huntings in Bellum and Peregrand kingdom against him. He then spoke up in a low quiet and deep voice, one of which he wasn’t trying to hide. “Somethings are to hard to say, to out there to explain…. No some things… some things in this world you only can see, and in doing that… You can see all aspects and believe what you see on the surface and what you can see beneath the surface…”

Xierak then walked over and then sat down with a thud of the rug pile, using the pile as a unconventional seating arrangement. He had to remain keeping watch with Devon until the wedding was over. He let out a deep sigh as the last few rays of sunlight lit the street, basking everything in a brilliant orange glow. He then heard Devons last comment and let out a small chuckle, he then looked at her through the slit in his hood and said, “Sooner the better, and I am sure we will, considering we are both apart of team rampage, as long as it doesn’t involve me having to dress up or anything of the sort I will help out…” Xierak then looked up at the sky once more, it was lit up by the setting sun which calmed his nerves and helped him forget about his appearance almost being revealed, I guess this job wasn’t all that bad…

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:06 pm