Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dorm(Hikari's Room)

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dorm(Hikari's Room) Empty Dorm(Hikari's Room)

Post by Yvonne 8th March 2015, 8:24 am

Team 3: Chelvaric, Hikari, Melyre.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dorm(Hikari's Room) QoRmBvD
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dorm(Hikari's Room) Empty Re: Dorm(Hikari's Room)

Post by Chelvaric 9th March 2015, 10:54 pm

Pein was looking hard around trough the many people to find his other team members. It wasn’t easy as he was pretty short for his age and for being a male. That’s why he mostly hated searching people in crowds so damn difficult. Luckily he didn’t had to search for long. As he nearly bumped into a girl. He just braked on time but did slip as a bit of water was laying on the floor and he fell on his ass. A small pain shot through his back and he was rubbing it while trying to look up who he nearly bumped into. As he had to pinch his eye’s a bit to look as the morning sun was shining through the guild halls windows and making it hard to see the person in front of him. Tough as the first light rays were slowly lowering he could start to see some very slim and athletic legs following up to some short pants and then a slim body that ended in a very cute face. He felt his cheeks blushing as he was looking at the person. His eyes fell on the eye lap and then on the wet silver in towel covered hair as he realized it was his team leader hikari standing in front of him. Pein shook his head quickly to get rid of the blush. Why was he blushing.

Well she was pretty but still it was his team leader he met her before. A pounding noise in his chest was distracting him before he tried to get up. he started to blush from shame that he just had fallen on the ground in front of his team leader. Flustered and shamed he quickly spoke, “o-h oh hai there hikari. D-damn these floors are wet. Are you ready for this treasure hunt? I looked at the riddles already and it seems the first clue will be in your euh dorm. We should find myrle and start going before other people leave.”. he even got more flustered as he remembered where they had to get the next clue. Well he wouldn’t say it yet. Its not like he could go and say hai team leader we need to go search your panties. Witch would totally be creepy as hell

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dorm(Hikari's Room) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Dorm(Hikari's Room) Beigecat
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sebertooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 10th March 2015, 7:40 am

Melyre was looking around the crowd of people that were all bumping each other and talking at the same time so she couldn't her almost anything if it wasn't loud enough, so she continued to search for Hikari and Pein, it was really hard since everyone was in one place. '' Damn it where are they,they've probably found each other already  '' she said to her self and annoyingly continued her search around the guild hall for them. She climbed up on a table to get a better view of the people that were there to search for Hika and Pein. She had not seen anything till she heard a nose coming from the dorms and she quickly got down from the table and went to check it out.

When she got there she saw a man with white hair talking to Hikari.  '' Hikari i finally found you '' she said happily before looking at the other person there and extended a hand for a shake '' I'm Melyre nice to meet you, i presume you are the other person for the treasure hunt in the team, lets win this thing guys '' she said grinning in the process.

Dorm(Hikari's Room) If8ys9w
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 13th March 2015, 6:58 am

The young silver haired ace stared down at the man who had fell down on his bottom and chuckled softly.
    ”Clumsy, eh?”
    She was still wiping her wet hair whilst she extended her free hand to help Pein up. There was a perplexed look on her face as to wondering why he was blushing. ”Yep. I am ready — wait wait, hold on. Why’re you going to my dorm?” Bewildered, she suddenly grabbed Pein’s arm, stopping him in his tracks. ”Is the treasure hunting in my room? Did the riddle say that? You see, I really suck at them and I don’t understand riddles at all. So, you might have to explain a bit to me,” Hika scratched her head nervously while the small towel was hanging loosely around her neck. As clueless as she was, she had no idea what was happening at that moment. Why would somebody hide a treasure or whatsoever in her room? That’s too weird. Partly, she was quite mad that someone had entered her room without her permission but she was enthusiastic to search for the treasure too. It must be no other than her guild master, Raven.
    Tch, that woman. For now, she should spot her remaining teammate from this crowd.

Another voice had caught her attention as she spun around swiftly to see Melyre walking towards them.
    ”Hey! We were just about to find you. Thank god you’re here. Just in time. I supposed you’ve read the event too, aye?” Her eyes shifted to the ground as she fidgeted with her hands slightly. ”So, all of us are going to my room then? Alright, I’ll take you there.” A slight embarrassed expression crossed over her face as she spoke. After all, her room wasn’t the best place to take a visit. Taking long strides, Hika walked ahead from her teammates as she passed over a couple of rooms. A blue door with her name printed on it laid in the middle, at the end of the passage. She hesitated a bit in front of her door before she twisted the doorknob, opening it wide for them to enter.

There were stars everywhere in her room, on her ceiling, on her walls, hanging from places you could see. The ceiling was pitch black, maybe slightly dark blue or rather the same colour as the night sky. The walls were either light purple or sky blue and almost every colour could be seen in her room. That was how she liked it. It was as if she lived on a rainbow. It wasn’t one of those huge bedrooms but it was still pretty big enough for her. Phoenix, her pet could be seen lying on her bed wagging his tail and her clothes were literally sprawled everywhere on the ground. She couldn’t even bother to clean up her room because she was too lazy. That was the reason why she was a bit embarrassed to invite them to her room. There was a bookshelf just right across her bed, including a couch which was enough for 4 people to sit on. Her room was her own little world, the place where she feels the most comfortable.
    ”Erm, welcome to my humble abode. Please excuse the mess though.” She held the door open for the two of her teammates so they could enter.

Dorm(Hikari's Room) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 16th March 2015, 11:01 pm

Pein grabbed the hold out hand of hikari and pulled himself up with it. he nodded to her as in a thanks for the help. Slightly smiling at the comment that he was clumsy. Pein was just about to walk off again when she grabbed his arm. He was a bit overrun as he dindt know why she suddenly would take his arm. wich send him in a even more blushing state. He was totally lost in what was happening. He rubbed the back of his head as he was thinking how to explain the riddle to her.

“w- well the riddle had it over a card, you’re the ace, then about something silver and faithfull, you have silver hair and I do believe your very faithful hikari. You always see the best in peoples abilities. Than the rest of the clue talked about your unspoken possessions in your room. I am not completely sure what they mean with that.”, pein said a bit flustered at first but then with more confidence. Tough he may have a idea about the last part but eh. It would be hard to just say it. he didn’t want her to think he was a pervert or anything. At that moment they found there other team member and were ready to go.

“Hai meylere, nice to meet you. And yes lets win this thing. Let’s follow hiki to her room!”, he said in confidence. They needed to win this. Just to show to hikari how good of a hunter he was. Wait why would he need to show that. he shook his head. What are these thoughts I am normally not even interested in being near a human. Pein cat ears were a bit flying from left to right as he didn’t know what to do. In the end he just followed hikari in her footsteps.
    The entrance of the dorm was a very pretty painted blue door with her name on in the middle. It stood really out and pein always looked at it when he passed it in the morning to wonder what was behind it. After she opened the door he walked in and was just stunned by the room. The stars the dark night the rainbow. It was like being outside but then inside. He stood in the middle of the room and closed his eyes as he imagined forest sounds around him.

“Hikari this room is awesome. Its like I am being outside. And that night sky so pretty.”, he said as he was grinning and still slightly blushing at her. Now they had to find the next clue in this room. “well the clue said we would find it in your unspoken things. And euh I don’t want to sound like a pervert or anything but I think that would be your panties…….”, he finaly told them trying with the most straight face he could. Yeah he hoped he would not be smacked right now.

magic bank /Character

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Guild : Sebertooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 18th March 2015, 12:16 pm

Melyre looked around Hikari's room, she felt like she was outside but then again she was still inside. There were starts, night sky and a rainbow. It was absolutely beautiful  '' Wow Hika-chan your room is so cool i wish mine was like this '' she said as she continued to look around Hikari's room, then she looked at Hika and Pein '' So, I hope one of you has any idea of the other part of the riddle because i don't have a single idea '' she said as she scratched the back of her head sheepishly while trying to figure the else if they hadn't already done it, and to her relief Pein had already found out where the next was.

She looked at Pein when he finished his sentence about Hika's unmentionables, they had to search her panties if what Pein was saying was true. She sighted in relief that it wasn't her panties that had to be searched. '' Well if we need to do this.. we can ummm  me and Hikari can do it since we are girls '' she said trying to find the right words. '' If Hika-chan agrees to this '' she said as she turned around to face Hika and waited for an answer.

Dorm(Hikari's Room) If8ys9w
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd April 2015, 10:39 pm

At Pein and Mel’s comment on her room, a slight crimson blush rose upon her cheeks as she would look down to the ground as if it was the most interesting thing she had ever seen to hide her flushing face. Crossing her arms in front of her chest, she listened to Pein’s explanation about the riddle and after he had finished his sentence, Hika would smile and nod at him. Well, who would think the clue would be hidden in her private possessions and she certainly didn’t expect it would be among her panties. She knew this was done by their guild master, Raven, on purpose. Geez, this woman is unbelievable. Her eyebrows twitched irritatedly as she placed her fingers on her forehead and spread them apart, massaging herself. Hika was definitely going to give Raven a good lesson after this treasure hunt is over. But, seeing Pein saying that they would have to search her undergarments with a straight face was rather funny.

It was nice of Mel to suggest that the two of them should search for the clue instead since they would be rummaging through her clothes and all. It would be quite an embarrassing sight for Pein but well, if he wishes to join the hunt, then so be it. ”Nah, I don’t mind actually. Plus, it would be faster if all of us are searching I believe.” Hika spoke, waving a dismissive hand in front of her and shrugging off her shoulders. She knew Pein was a trustworthy person; one of the reasons why she agreed to let him to be a member of her team.
    ”Well, I guess we should start searching then.” She walked over to her wardrobe and swung open the doors of it. The sight she didn’t want to see the most was right in front of her - her clothes being stuffed messily into the wardrobe that some even spilled down on the floor as she opened it. Silently in her mind, she banged her head against a wall but decided to ignore it. Pulling out every underwear she could find, she neatly placed them on the floor so it’d be easier for everyone to discover the clue of this treasure hunt. Her cheeks flushed brightly at the thought of having someone other than herself touching her clothes, not to mention, her panties.

Dorm(Hikari's Room) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 7th May 2015, 5:25 am

Pein looked at hikari as she was blushingly opening her closet. Pein was kind of torn if he should help search through her panties or like just stand and look how they searched through it. but since hika said it was okay to help he should maybe help her search through the panties. Pein scratches in his hair as he was a bit baffled by the situation. Well girls did have a lot of clothes when a bunch of hiki’s clothes fell on the ground when the closet swung open. I wonder how she moved that around when she came here. Pein always traveled very light because of his hunting nature and dint really had a lot of possessions. He slowly got on his knees and started to look trough the panties blushing very hard. Most were pretty normal just in different colors. But he didn’t find any clue or anything in them yet. He was kinda baffled when he was holding one up with a tie bow on it. it was kinda cute. But he shouldn’t be just sitting down while holding a panty in front of him and staring at it. he quickly dropped it and went further searching without trying to get to much attention on him. he hoped she wouldn’t hate him for going trough her panties. He just started to like hikari. Wait did he just tought of liking a human. Peinw as kind of surprised by his own thoughts. He shook his head and went further searching looking if the rest found anything.

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 7:31 pm