Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland...and Beyond!(Lamya job; solo)

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland...and Beyond!(Lamya job; solo) Empty To Earthland...and Beyond!(Lamya job; solo)

Post by Alivya Tarrin 20th February 2015, 4:07 pm

Lamya paced back and forth, this was to be her first job since she had met her Master Nii-san, the only thing that had bothered her about this job was that she was having to have to do it on her own. She didn't know whether or not Gil Master Nii-san had gotten his passport yet, but she didn't want to be a hindrance to him and hold him back.

So without telling him, she had left and gone to go get it so that when the time came that the two would have to go out of the country to go on jobs, she would be able to go and not be left behind. She didn't know what she would do if Gil left her. But she knew that she would be sad, she trusted Gil and she knew that she was going to feel left again. She didn't want to take that out on her spirits again. She was finally using them and interacting with them again.

Her hand moved to her hip where she had her chain of keys and she ran her hand over them. She was so happy that she didn't know what to do. Her nervousness was no longer apparent and she looked at the line that was in front of the place that she would have to go to get her passport. Taking in a deep breath the red haired girl pulled out her key for Virgo, gripping it she sliced it through the air, "Gate of the Maiden, I open thee! Virgo!" In a poof of smoke Virgo appeared in front of the woman. Bowing over her hands crossed in front of her. "Am I to be punished master?"

Lamya blushes and shook her head frantically. "No no no Virgo. C-can you just dig us way up to the front of the line please. I want to get back to Master Nii-san. He might hurt himself or get in trouble while I am gone. I don't want anything to happen to him." Her head fell forwards as she continued to blush, her hands had crossed in front of her and her fingers fidgeted. "Of course Princess." Lamya looked up with a large smile on her face only to find a hole in the ground and a missing Virgo. A giggle rang from her lips and she jumped down into the hole that Virgo had made, crawling her way to the front of the line.

It took her a while, but she eventually made it to the front of the line, a small hole of light appearing in front of her. Crawling under the light she looked up, there was the front of the building and her spirit waiting for her. Standing up finally she hopped out of the hole and nodded at Virgo who poofed away, leaving Lamya alone and at the front of the line. Taking another big breath she pushed open the doors and walked in.

-*-

She was out in no time and in her hand she held a small leather bound book. Her passport. A large grin appeared on her face and she skipped away. Her ability to wait until she got home was unimaginable. She was going to show Gil her new passport and be able to assist her Master Nii-san once again.

Spells Used:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:49 am