Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Where the wind takes you

Alphin Hellscythe
    Alphin Hellscythe

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where the wind takes you Empty Where the wind takes you

Post by Alphin Hellscythe 9th February 2015, 3:36 pm

The city had looked beautiful in a sense or by his own definition nice, the many boats laying rest within the water and its many people going about their lives as if things were fine. Here he was after days of traveling...He had found himself in a city he knew nothing of and in a position that had felt natural to him. Covered in his black cloak, Alphin had aimlessly wandered about the streets peering through the darkness of his hood all over the area looking for a means of finding food before continuing his search for his prime objective- a new master. As he walked silently throughout the streets he had garnered a few looks here and there from some onlookers, not because of how he had been dressed but the condition of said clothes. His pants had a few small tears in random areas and of course the fact that he had absolutely no shoes on. Slowly he made his way past the various shops before stopping just near the door of a tavern and stared at it in contempt for a moment, the smell of food catching his attention like a starving animal he remained rooted in his position unaware of the people now passing him by.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Where the wind takes you Alphin11
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Where the wind takes you Empty Re: Where the wind takes you

Post by Sapphire 9th February 2015, 8:00 pm

Within moments she was seen walking by her blue dress catching the eye of many people but most peculiar were her pure silver eyes, "Tum tee tah!~" She was humming along as she caught the smell of food in her nose and it caught her interest, not because it was good but because she could tell they were off in it, "No no no!" She quickly stormed by Alphin as she walked into the tavern, "I told you people if you are gonna make food do it right!!!!" She quickly walked up to the kitchen and within moments some of the best smells came from the tavern as some of the people outside laughed and spoke of her, "I see she woke up again it seems." another man looked over to them, "What do you mean by that?" The previous speaker let out a soft chuckle, "Have you not heard of the her? She sleeps for seventy-two hours straight and then wakes up for a whole day most people look forward to it since she tries to improve the food around the city." They all laughed and went on their business when the girl who had stormed past Alphin smiled and walked out of the tavern, "And THAT is how you make food right!" She laughed and started to walk away for more places to improve.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Where the wind takes you Mellascyla
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 10th February 2015, 11:41 am

Kakuma who had been with Szeras blinked as she stormed off to go fix whatever screw up she felt the cooks in the tavern, shaking her head as she did. Kakuma looked at the speakers and smiled, "That only happened once... this week anyways." Which caused the two to laugh. Kakuma turned back as Szeras exited the Tavern, "Szeras I'm hungry lets eat here." Kakuma glanced at the man standing at the door of the tavern, glancing him up and down. "Come on you three I'll pay." Kakuma was making a habit of feeding other's mainly cause Szeras could do so much with so little that she always had spare cash after shopping for the guild. The first Two men agree right away and headed into to it to find seats, leaving Szeras, the stranger and Kakuma standing outside. "So? What say you?" she asked the man."

Where the wind takes you KF68skC
    Alphin Hellscythe
    Alphin Hellscythe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alphin Hellscythe 10th February 2015, 12:01 pm

The smell....It was something that he had missed after not being in any form of kitchen for what had been many months according to his memory, but the smell of this tavern's food had someone brought to life the cook inside of Alphin. The multicolored eyes went from the tavern door to a female that had stormed by him, his body for a moment cringing and forcefully moving to the side in an attempt to either hide his face from her or remove himself from her path out of instinct whatever the case he had slowly went back to looking at the tavern with a wide eyed facial expression. The change in smell of the food had caused the males head to shift slightly, the arouma of the food slowly wafting into his nasal passages," It could have used a bit more...spices," murmuring to himself, he didn't notice that the female had came back out and another had soon joined near the tavern entrance. At first he was unaware that the new arrival had been referring to him until he listened more clearly and jumped, causing his hood to move backwards a bit before returning back to covering his face, Um....S-sure thank you," offering the woman a bow in response to her gesture.

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 10th February 2015, 7:35 pm

She did a quick look at Kakuma as she offered to pay for the other three people to eat here as she sighed and looked a little annoyed, "B-But i wanted to cook for you Kaku..." She sighed as she walked in the tavern and looked around the place was packed as was normal for a place she cooked at. After a bit of looking she spotted a nice spot by a window and went to sit there as a boy looked at her through the window and smiled seeing the nice day out when she sat right by the window giving a short yawn as she looked around, "I need coffee... I am running out of energy..." Within moments the tavern owner gave her a coffee, "Yeah no falling asleep in here."

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 11th February 2015, 6:01 pm

Kakuma laughed as the owner set the coffee down. "Oh? has she fallen asleep here before?" Kakuma stopped laugh when he set a cup in front of her as well. Kakuma blinked at it and looked at the man. "Whats this for."

"YOU were the one who fell asleep here." The man walks off as a waitress walks over.

"Dont mind him last time you fell asleep in you wolf form... taking a good chunk of the floor." She laughed a little and set some menus out for the group. "Any Drinks?" She waited for answers before taking off to get them.

Kakuma picked up her coffee and took a sip, then she opened the menu to choose a meal. The menu was quite extensive. "Hmm i guess I'll have a.... Szeras you choose for me."

Alphin Hellscythe
    Alphin Hellscythe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alphin Hellscythe 13th February 2015, 9:01 pm

Sitting there in silence he slowly took in his surroundings through his cloaked face, accounting for every person in vision and if not immediately there he simply watched as they came and went before looking down at the table," There are a lot of people here...," the stray thought going through his mind as he clenched his hands together and tried to not seem like any of this was actually kind of bothering him. Through the conversation the two women were having with some of the patrons, he wondered only for a moment how one became such a feral beast before looking over to Kakuma and glancing her over, the odd colored eyes taking in as much as he could see before looking back down. Once he was asked what did he want to drink, he simply flipped open the menu with one finger and pointed down," This tea please," his voice for once not sounding as timid, but more bold before going dead silent again.

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 15th February 2015, 11:50 am

She looked around at everything in the place and yawned as she drank the coffee slowly before looking over to the person who was sitting by them, "So what brings you to this island?" Some might think her bold for asking this to someone but she was highly curious and was not known to actually hold back from asking questions to people even if it was rude, "I am curious since you look like you are not from here." She sighed and drank more coffee looking at Kaku as she let out a large yawn. She seemed to be getting sleepy as she needed more sleep she had only slept a full day and she needed more but she looked at the waitress who was being patient, "Could you get me some meat stew?" She nodded and set her head down on the table yawning again.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 15th February 2015, 8:39 pm

Kakuma chuckled as Szeras ordered food and turned to the waitress, "make that two orders...and some extra spices, knowing her she will want to do some... fixed." Kakuma blinked as the waitress gave her a dirty look. "Hey its better to just do then have her on your case about it not being right..." Kakuma smiled and the lady and turned to face the man who had joined them. Kakuma sighed and looked around the Bar, it was lively today. 

There were a few people in the corner who were watching her, she could smell their intentions, they meant her harm. It figured that someone would find out that wanted Szeras, a child of two Slayers was something mildly rare. Kakuma tapped her claws on the table and returned her attention to the man. "My name is Kakuma Blackflower," She offered a weak smile at the man. "I am the local guilds master. This is Szeras." She motioned to Szeras.

Alphin Hellscythe
    Alphin Hellscythe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alphin Hellscythe 15th February 2015, 8:59 pm

After ordering his drink his eyes went back down to the menu, looking over each food and if there a small description before going over the pros and cons of each to make up his mind. After about a few moments he had found about six items that he wanted to try and smiled knowing that he was finally about to get something good to eat. Slowly his ears would twitch underneath the hood as he glanced towards the direction of Szeras before tilting his head and looking around. Alphin sat there in his chair for a bit thinking over the correct answer to this before he simply shrugged," I...Came here to look someone. After going through so many places I finally came here to search for them," it was the simpliest way he could without going into any neccesary details.

Looking up to the waitress for a moment he would begin to order his food, starting with the biggest meal to the smallest before closing it and sliding it to the side. If one had seen him without the cloak they would think one of his stature couldn't eat all of this, but after days of traveling on his own without food...well anything was possible. For a moment he would lock eyes with the strange woman as she spoke and then looked towards her nails. " Animal in origin...Yet you are human?," the thought was silently whispered to himself, but there was no doubt that she would hear him anyways. When she had said that she was a guild master, it was then that he looked confused albeit a little impressed. The young male had never met a guild master let alone been around many people in a guild, so this had been a new experience for him. Slowly he would take off his hood finally showing his facial features," My name is Alphin...Alphin Hellscythe. Thank you for the hospitality that you are showing me ma'am," the mixed colored eyes would look towards the two of them, wondering what they exactly thought of him at this moment.

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 17th February 2015, 9:13 pm

She yawned and looked at Kaku as she spoke to the waitress, "They wouldn't have to do that if they listened to my advice!!!" she grumbled as she looked around at the place taking a sigh and listened to what the man had to say before she nodded at Kakuma introducing her, "I am the Sky Dragon Slayer!~" she spoke with a vain confidence in her voice and a smile on her face, "Also the mate of this woman here." she pointed at Kakuma staring at the man, "So no touchy." she let out a soft laugh as she was joking around a bit since she knew Kaku would never cheat or anything of the sort. After a moment of waiting the food came along with a few spices and a note, "The chefs say if you can find anything wrong with the food they would like to see you try." With that she snatched the food and spices with the note as she laughed, "they challenge me?!" with that she got to testing the food.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 2nd March 2015, 3:14 am

Kakuma yawned and looked around listening to the mans words, she looked at him when he called her human. Kakuma chuckled, "Oh no, I am far from human, i am a Spirit." Kakuma didn't pay much attention to her food as it arrived. Szeras was acting like someone was challenging her, which amused Kakuma. Kakuma looked at the man, Alphen as he had introduced himself. "Hmm i like your eyes... anyways you said you were looking for someone?" Kakuma waved to a group of people in the corner of the room. If the man looked closely they all bore a Rose Emblem on their clothing or body. 

"Uh... Yes Kakuma?" one of the men said as he got close enough. "do you need something?"

Kakuma nodded, "This man is looking for someone i want you to help him find them." Kakuma picked at her food, disregarding her silverware for her claws. Kakuma started eating, stabbing meatballs with her claws and popping them into her mouth. 

The men blinked at her, as she ate, "Uh ok." they turned to Alphin. "So yeah... we are suppose to help you."

"

Alphin Hellscythe
    Alphin Hellscythe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alphin Hellscythe 10th March 2015, 11:59 am

There was something new that he didn't know about. A spirit...He began to look over her more closely for a moment before asking," A spirit? So...You aren't human but animal?," he was more than a little confused on the whole concept on it but then again there were a lot of things his mind didn't grasp on. It was when she complimented him on his eyes that he retracted his head back into the dark confines of his cloak and simply nodded," T- Thank you Kakuma," its funny how the smallest things could make this boy flustered as all get out especially when he had just resorted to huddling back into his hood. Through the hood he simply stared at the men before shaking his head and looking towards the guild master," Its not a matter of who...Its not a specific person. The one I am looking for can't be found by normal means. It just happens when they see me," it was better for him to put it that way so that no one would just waste their time finding what couldn't be found.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:22 am